Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 delta3074
Member since 2007 • 20003 Posts
@misterpmedia said:

@k2theswiss said:

Sweet! It will make the game 10x more fun then if it was in 720!

Amazing how easy it is to make a game enjoyable

This article isn't about how fun the game is though, it's about resolution and frame rate. Maybe some insecurity seeping through there....just maybe...

Game looks amazing regardless of it's resolution and framerate, whats to debate?

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@deadline-zero0 said:

I expected 30fps since it's open world, but, 900p with a cartoony style? The graphics are nice, but ithis game should do 1080p imo. Sad.

Just as sad as the cows who are about to start gloatting while Hardline is 900p on the PS4. Console res wars are great entertainment

And i fully expect a resident lem(or sheep, although they seem a lil passive on here) to make a thread about Hardline being 900p on PS4 thus System Wars keeps on chugging. Correct, console wars make for extremely fun banter.

bublover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 bublover1
Member since 2013 • 133 Posts

@delta3074 said:
@bublover1 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@bublover1 said:

Not surprised. The Xbone can't handle open-world games with many things happening at once.

Most Xbone games will be extremely linear with 1 or 2 enemies on screen at once. What's sad is that even with this severe restriction, they still won't look as good as Second Son.

Yeah that's probably why the Infamous SS world was so dead and boring.....they needed to get that 1080P/30fps.

Me, I would rather have a fun game like the way SSO looks.

Get it through your skull. The PS4 is A LOT stronger than the POSbox.

Once you free the DUP-controlled areas, the streets turn a lot more active. Look up the definition of a police state and then come debate me, little boy.

Get it through your thick skull, power is not that important in gaming, if it was both the Ps1 and Ps2 would have been total failures in there respective generations

Games>power

More power=/=Better games.

So why do we have new generations? Let's all stick to the PS2.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 delta3074

@bublover1 said:

@delta3074 said:
@bublover1 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@bublover1 said:

Not surprised. The Xbone can't handle open-world games with many things happening at once.

Most Xbone games will be extremely linear with 1 or 2 enemies on screen at once. What's sad is that even with this severe restriction, they still won't look as good as Second Son.

Yeah that's probably why the Infamous SS world was so dead and boring.....they needed to get that 1080P/30fps.

Once you free the DUP-controlled areas, the streets turn a lot more active. Look up the definition of a police state and then come debate me, little boy.

Get it through your thick skull, power is not that important in gaming, if it was both the Ps1 and Ps2 would have been total failures in there respective generations

Games>power

i think the point i was making just went completely over your little head sunshine, many people DID stick with the Ps2 up until the beginning of gen 8 when it was discontinued, or did you forget that the PS2 was still outselling the Xbox 360 nearly 2 years into gen 7 and was still going strong at the end of gen 7.

WeepsForFools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 WeepsForFools
Member since 2012 • 793 Posts

We've seen plenty of gameplay videos and it looks great.. what's your point? This is really pathetic.

bublover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 bublover1

@delta3074 said:

@bublover1 said:

@delta3074 said:
@bublover1 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@bublover1 said:

Games>power

i think the point i was making just went completely over your little head sunshine, many people DID stick with the Ps2 up until the beginning of gen 8 when it was discontinued, or did you forget that the PS2 was still outselling the Xbox 360 nearly 2 years into gen 7 and was still going strong at the end of gen 7.

No, not my point. You said power is not that important (Which means you said power isn't important at all), so why bother moving to a new generation? SONY would be making billions right now if we all continued to use and buy PS2s. It costs like $20 to manufacture a PS2 now and they can sell it for $200. Development budget would be low as shit, so there would be more games.

What's the point of new generations then if not for power?

LanceX2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 LanceX2
Member since 2014 • 312 Posts

game looks amazing and fun as shit, don't care.

bublover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 bublover1

@lancex2 said:

Just like those insomniac games on the PS3, right?

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By delta3074

@bublover1 said:

@delta3074 said:

@bublover1 said:

@delta3074 said:
@bublover1 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@bublover1 said:

Games>power

No, not my point. You said power is not that important (Which means you said power isn't important at all), so why bother moving to a new generation? SONY would be making billions right now if we all continued to use and buy PS2s. It costs like $20 to manufacture a PS2 now and they can sell it for $200. Development budget would be low as shit, so there would be more games.

Because of fanboys like yourself that are obsessed with improved graphics, thats the problem with gaming these days, it's been overtaken by pathetic fanboys like yourself who are more obsessed with your console of choice being more powerful than the other than you are with playing games.

more power=/=Better console

the best console is the one with the best games and is purely a subjective opinion, period.

LanceX2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 LanceX2
Member since 2014 • 312 Posts

@bublover1 said:

@lancex2 said:

Just like those insomniac games on the PS3, right?

I don't get wtf you mean. This board is full of retards

bublover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By bublover1

@delta3074 said:

@bublover1 said:

@delta3074 said:

@bublover1 said:

@delta3074 said:
@bublover1 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@bublover1 said:

Games>power

Because of fanboys like yourself that are obsessed with improved graphics, thats the problem with gaming these days, it's been overtaken by pathetic fanboys like yourself who are more obsessed with your console of choice being more powerful than the other than you are with playing games.

the best console is the one with the best games and is purely a subjective opinion, period.

So you admit that graphics ARE important?

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

Nobody cares because everyone already expects games on the x1 to be 900p. It's not a shock to anyone and it doesn't make the game suck suddenly.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 delta3074
@Desmonic said:

@delta3074 said:

Other than that I agree, power doesn't mean everything. But it does allow for better and new experiences, that can't be denied.

Spot on, i fully endorse this statement

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By delta3074
@bublover1 said:

@delta3074 said:

@bublover1 said:

@delta3074 said:

@bublover1 said:

@delta3074 said:
@bublover1 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@bublover1 said:

Games>power

i didn't say that anywhere in my post,WTF?

i am NOT one of the pathetic fanboys i spoke of dude, reading comprehension for the win dude

happyduds77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By happyduds77
Member since 2012 • 1688 Posts

Don't give a shit. Game looks amazing, it looks unique, stylized and most importantly a very fun game to play.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Sunset Under-ressed.

bublover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 bublover1

@delta3074 said:
@bublover1 said:

@delta3074 said:

@bublover1 said:

@delta3074 said:

@bublover1 said:

@delta3074 said:
@bublover1 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@bublover1 said:

Games>power

i am NOT one of the pathetic fanboys i spoke of dude, reading comprehension for the win dude

No one buys a PS2 now. PS4 software sales eclipsed PS3 software sales so far this year for multiplat crossgen games.

If graphics aren't important, why are we seeing these trends?

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

900p is pretty good for an open world game that looks that nice and has that much going on. I do think 60fps would be better because the game has a lot of fast traversal, but from what I have seen, it still performs well.

Phreek300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Phreek300
Member since 2007 • 672 Posts

900P or 1080P not big whoop here. The game looks very good. It also looks like a ton of fun on a bun. Resolution wars are dumb. If Microsoft can give me good experiences like this I may just buy me an Xbone to supplement my PS4, Wii U and PC.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52442 Posts

Big whoop. Doesn't stop the game from looking awesome.

delta3074

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 delta3074

@bublover1 said:

@delta3074 said:
@bublover1 said:

@delta3074 said:

@bublover1 said:

@delta3074 said:

@bublover1 said:

@delta3074 said:
@bublover1 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@bublover1 said:

Games>power

No one buys a PS2 now. PS4 software sales eclipsed PS3 software sales so far this year for multiplat crossgen games.

Because maybe it's about how much fun the games are and how they play and not just the graphics, why are you stupidly assuming that the increased sales are down to improved graphics?

Check it out, this guy reckons everyone buys there games based on Graphics alone,lol

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By wolverine4262

Big whoop.

bublover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 bublover1

@delta3074 said:

@bublover1 said:

@delta3074 said:
@bublover1 said:

@delta3074 said:

@bublover1 said:

@delta3074 said:

@bublover1 said:

@delta3074 said:
@bublover1 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@bublover1 said:

Games>power

Because maybe it's about how much fun the games are and how they play and not just the graphics, why are you stupidly assuming that the increased sales are down to improved graphics?

Check it out, this guy reckons everyone buys there games based on Graphics alone,lol

So why aren't the PS3 or 360 software sales for crossgen games higher than the PS4's?

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 wolverine4262

@bublover1: @delta3074:

Breakup the damn quote chains. It clutters the thread.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50587 Posts
@FreedomFreeLife said:

This gif really bothers me.

Avatar image for deactivated-63e66f5999640
deactivated-63e66f5999640

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 deactivated-63e66f5999640
Member since 2005 • 495 Posts

I'm pretty sure that the game will be fun either way......

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#78  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@misterpmedia: Day One purchase for me. The game looks incredible and very fun and that's all that matters to most gamers who will be buying it. Could care less about the resolution, as every game is 1080p when it hits my HDTV.

Idiotic fanboys who keep saying SDK did nothing are stupid They were just shipped out in June and the games coming out now have been completed for awhile. Another SDK update will come out before the end of the year and then full DX12 will drop early in 2015. After that, every game made on the XB1 will be 1080p. It will be up to the developers to make the changes to the older games with patches. Nuff said.

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Sunset Under-ressed.

Someone's jelly and butthurt. Mlore fun then Flopzone and Knack.

Meantime journalist are all praising Sunset Overdrive. lmao!! Poor sad pathetic biased cows.

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

@delta3074 said:

Game looks amazing regardless of it's resolution and framerate, whats to debate?

Maybe nothing for you, but you can't speak for everyone who may have an issue with it. Again, this isn't about whether it looks amazing.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

Lemmings are in acceptance fase

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 GrenadeLauncher

Only exclusive lems are getting for the rest of the year, of course they're getting it.

That artstyle

Those framerate drops

Those limp particle effects

That slow traversal

900 fucking p.

Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#84  Edited By Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts

@blackace said:

Another SDK update will come out before the end of the year and then full DX12 will drop early in 2015. After that, every game made on the XB1 will be 1080p.

That is just adorable, and i'm sure you'll be quoted on that.

As for Sunset Overdrive, everyone should have seen this coming. Weak hardware and 32 MB of ESRAM means that many games won't hit the the ideal resolution.

Also, these resolution threads all play out exactly the same. Xbox One fans should know better, it never makes them look good. There are going to be many, many more of these threads before the generation is out.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50587 Posts

@Dire_Weasel said:

@blackace said:

Another SDK update will come out before the end of the year and then full DX12 will drop early in 2015. After that, every game made on the XB1 will be 1080p.

That is just adorable, and i'm sure you'll be quoted on that.

As for Sunset Overdrive, everyone should have seen this coming. Weak hardware and 32 MB of ESRAM means that many games won't hit the the ideal resolution.

Also, these resolution threads all play out exactly the same. Xbox One fans should know better, it never makes them look good. There are going to be many, many more of these threads before the generation is out.

I almost feel bad....almost

killzowned24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 killzowned24
Member since 2007 • 7345 Posts

Dat daily dose of xbone reality strikes again!

Game doesn't even look good too,it's like below Dead Rising quality ,which was crap.

http://images.eurogamer.net/2013/articles//a/1/6/7/5/4/1/2/Sunset_Overdrive_forall_SunsetCity.jpg.jpg

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

Will wait for the 1080 version on PS4, with all the perks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#88 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Can't wait to play the best game of 2014.

lol it wasnt even among the nominated "best of E3" GS list...

just saying. But yeah, its probably the only interesting X1 exclusive thus far by the looks of it

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#89 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

Game looks awesome, not a problem really and what I expected.

Won't stop it getting slatted on here.

Period. This place is about anything that makes one's plastic box sound better than the other. I'd rather have 900p 30 FPS than not being able to play it at all. Looking forward to it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

Wtf? As nice as the game looks aesthetically it's really not a taxing game.

Meanwhile on the PS4, MGS5 seems to be 1080p 60fps.

http://gamingbolt.com/metal-gear-solid-5-the-phantom-pain-runs-at-1080p60fps-on-the-ps4

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 cainetao11

@chikenfriedrice said:

Doesn't matter to me.....after seeing the E3 roller coaster video, I am sold. Day one purchase.

I play games not resolutions.

Right there with ya. Then I get told I have low standards. Why would anyone put standards on fun, thereby limiting the amount of fun they can have?

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45235 Posts

ok we get it, X1 sucks

Avatar image for EducatingU_PCMR
EducatingU_PCMR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#93 EducatingU_PCMR
Member since 2013 • 1581 Posts

#TheGapIsClosing

#NewSDK

#DX12

#CloudPowah

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 cainetao11

@bublover1 said:

@chikenfriedrice said:

@bublover1 said:

No. See the PS4 and X1 are a lot stronger than the WiiU. That's why they don't make most of the multiplats for all 3. The reason so many do come out for the PS4 and X1 is because of how close they are. Is PS4 stronger? Of course. Are you blowing that out of proportion? Yes.

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#95 Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8282 Posts

@delta3074 said:

@Sollet said:

B-b-b-ut JUNE SDK!!!!111

Are you guys really thick?

How long has this game been in development?

Are you?

Destiny did get a boost and it's been development longer. Plans for destiny started in ODST.

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

Sweet!

I thought it would be 792p.

900p is great for the X1.

GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 GrenadeLauncher

@Sollet said:

@delta3074 said:

@Sollet said:

B-b-b-ut JUNE SDK!!!!111

Are you guys really thick?

How long has this game been in development?

Are you?

Destiny did get a boost and it's been development longer. Plans for destiny started in ODST.

Supposedly. Destiny is a cross-gen game and from what I've read, doesn't push the boat graphically.

TheRealBigRich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 TheRealBigRich
Member since 2010 • 784 Posts

Its good to see that people care that there is a difference now when all previous generations nobody did. It does seem like people do talk out the side of they mouth though when they say the xbox one is a POS cause its not as strong as the ps4 but then when someone says the ps4 isn't as strong as a PC for comparable price they say well at least its the strongest console .

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

@TheRealBigRich said:

Its good to see that people care that there is a difference now when all previous generations nobody did. It does seem like people do talk out the side of they mouth though when they say the xbox one is a POS cause its not as strong as the ps4 but then when someone says the ps4 isn't as strong as a PC for comparable price they say well at least its the strongest console .

Last gen it was acceptable. No excuses this gen.

ironcreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#100 ironcreed
Member since 2005 • 14195 Posts

Fine with me. It looks great.