Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#151 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Stop making threads that are perfectly suitable for System Wars in System Wars, TC. You're upsetting people.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#152  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@blackace said:

@AzatiS said:
@b4x said:

@AzatiS: Not a lem Jr. I'm a man. Not a petty twat.

Few days ago ... lems you were praising X1 that is on par with PS4 because of ...SDK and that Diablo 3 will be 900p because wont take advantage of that ... Now what ? Now go back to your caves!! 900/30 exclusive .. no more excuses !!

Meantime Destiny will be 1080p because of the SDK and that's not even with DX12 installed yet. lmao!! We don't know how many other games will be upgraded over the next 6 months. You idiots are going to be in for a rude awaking come next year. There are games on PS4 that are 900P 30fps. How come cows aren't talking about that shit. F$%&*# hypocrites!! Get lost fool.

I feel your tears on me ... And yes we will see if you are marketing victims , just wait ! And what the heck do you think , that with DX12 the 7790 GPU will handle more polygons,lighting effects , shadow effects etc and it will transform to an 7850 ? ...im starting feeling sad for you lems ...really.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By AzatiS

@b4x said:

@AzatiS said:

@b4x said:

@AzatiS said:
@b4x said:

Few days ago ... lems you were praising X1 that is on par with PS4 because of ...SDK!! Now go back to your caves!! 900/30 exclusive!

Are you kidding me? Quote me saying anything like that BS.

I'll be waiting. My post history is right there. Do your home work.

You lems , you were = you personally ? Pff !! Do my homework , you deny you lems made such threads even here in Gamespot and in other big sites like IGN ... dont make me come here with 100 links ....Butthurt !

@b4x said:

@AzatiS: Go look.

My reply in that thread was. Show it Phil or STFU about the power.

Implement it in Forza 5. Hit the E3 2013 showing or stfu up about the power bs.

Find the thread. That's were you will find my replies in the thread.

I can do it for you?

I don't buy this hidden power BS. Show it or stfu about it. That's my motto!

Do you want me to find my replies for you shallow fanboy?

Take your BS lies down the road.

As I said I'm not a petty twat. I'm a fucking man son.

So damage control !! A 12 years old can beat you in your own game ? Thats sad !! Im giving you 2/10 for the effort and 3/10 for your trollish behavor ...ok 1/10 because you got mad when someone telling you the truth as it is. 6/10 lem , only 6/10 ! Try harder

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#154  Edited By B4X
Member since 2014 • 5660 Posts

@AzatiS:

Alcapello

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155 Alcapello
Member since 2014 • 1396 Posts

lol lemming defending the cartoon!!!

Gue1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Gue1
Member since 2004 • 12171 Posts

@Floppy_Jim said:

Stop making threads that are perfectly suitable for System Wars in System Wars, TC. You're upsetting people.

lol

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By B4X

@alcapello said:

lol lemming defending the cartoon!!!

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#158 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

@k2theswiss said:

Sweet! It will make the game 10x more fun then if it was in 720!

Amazing how easy it is to make a game enjoyable

This article isn't about how fun the game is though, it's about resolution and frame rate. Maybe some insecurity seeping through there....just maybe...

O i know, I'm just sick of seeing threads on here of resolution like it really effect the gameplay and enjoyment of the game in ANYWAY

sam890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159 sam890
Member since 2005 • 1119 Posts

Lems = When games release at 900p its all about gameplay

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22372 Posts

Who gives a sh**... It looks awesome.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By AzatiS

@sam890 said:

Lol , indeed.... 900p/30fps is all about gameplay

1080p destiny = take that cows , we can too...

All these posts around the internet about SDK , Kinect removal , DX 12 , + power etc ... now is the gameplay..

Those lems are in panick this generation no doubt... Reminds me the cows 8 years ago

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

Game looks like fun and when i start playing it, or any other game for that matter, the last thing i'm thinking is "i wonder what the resolution is?"

Sony fans have nothing better to do since they don't have exclusive games to play.. speaking of, when people are playing SSO or Forza Horizon 2 or the Masterchief Collection or even games like Project Spark or Titanfall on their Xbox One, what will you sony fanboys be playing on the ps4 that us poor X1 owner's can't?? LBP3? Driveclub? lmao

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#163  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

Lul.

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/milestone-explains-why-there-is-no-x1-version-of-m-31269944/?page=2#js-message-76

@blackace said:

@CyberLips said:
@xhawk27 said:

So this is how it felt to be a PS3 gamer last gen.

Because it was harder to develop for, not because it was inferior...

The problem is XB1 isn't inferior and the E3 will show them that. Once the game has poor sales they will be trying to port the game to the XB1. By then it will be too late and no one will want it on the XB1 either. lol!! The XB1 architecture is different from the PS4 for one. All the software tools and drivers to support this modifications were available to developers when the original SDK kits went out. Now that has change and pretty much every game on XB1 will be 1080P by this time next.

*************************************************************************************************************************

@Sagemode87 said:

@blackace: lol Blackace, you're always good for a laugh.

You're always good for deflecting the truth and making idiotic replies.

Effec_Tor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#164  Edited By Effec_Tor
Member since 2014 • 914 Posts

How can a mediocre looking game "graphically" have such a low resolution?

OhSnapitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165 OhSnapitz
Member since 2002 • 19282 Posts

@misterpmedia said:

Oh my.

http://gamingbolt.com/sunset-overdri...n-the-xbox-one

The game will run at 900p and 30fps on the Xbox One, Ryan Schneider confirmed to GamingBolt. We also asked them whether there is a chance of a resolution upgrade later on, but it seems it’s not on their radar for the time being.

“If you play the game and see the experience, we are pretty comfortable where we are in terms of frame rate and resolution wise. We rather just focus on optimizing what you can see on the screen and that we think will create a better experience overall,” Ryan explained.

Discuss.

..sure. The game looks incredibly fun and more ambitious than anything on the PS4 thus far.

CyberLips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#166  Edited By CyberLips
Member since 2009 • 1826 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4: Well this is awkward....

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By B4X

@effec_tor said:

How can a mediocre looking game "graphically" have such a low resolution?

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@CyberLips said:

B4X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170 B4X

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@CyberLips said:

You do realize Amine is the number one cause of bulling beat downs in all High Schools across the United States?

Make sure you keep this fetish to yourself!!!

CyberLips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#171  Edited By CyberLips
Member since 2009 • 1826 Posts

@b4x said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@CyberLips said:

You do realize Amine is the number one cause of bulling beat downs in all High Schools across the United States?

Me and @ReadingRainbow4 can be fetish buddies.

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By ReadingRainbow4

@CyberLips said:

@b4x said:

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@CyberLips said:

Me and @ReadingRainbow4 can be fetish buddies.

Our future will be bright indeed!

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

I just don't get what the Cow's point of always ragging on the XBOX ONE games not being 1080p and 60fps, Last generation lasted what 8 years and there were probably a total of maybe a dozen games that hit 720p and 60 fps. How is that 900p and 30fps is a bad thing? Only PC gamers have had the ability to play games at 1080p or higher and 40-60fps on a consistant basis and now all of a sudden anything less than 1080p on console is garbage?? I think the Cows are brain damaged beyond repair!!

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#174  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@AzatiS said:

@blackace said:

@AzatiS said:
@b4x said:

Few days ago ... lems you were praising X1 that is on par with PS4 because of ...SDK and that Diablo 3 will be 900p because wont take advantage of that ... Now what ? Now go back to your caves!! 900/30 exclusive .. no more excuses !!

Meantime Destiny will be 1080p because of the SDK and that's not even with DX12 installed yet. lmao!! We don't know how many other games will be upgraded over the next 6 months. You idiots are going to be in for a rude awaking come next year. There are games on PS4 that are 900P 30fps. How come cows aren't talking about that shit. F$%&*# hypocrites!! Get lost fool.

I feel your tears on me ... And yes we will see if you are marketing victims , just wait ! And what the heck do you think , that with DX12 the 7790 GPU will handle more polygons,lighting effects , shadow effects etc and it will transform to an 7850 ? ...im starting feeling sad for you lems ...really.

You're feeling your own tears. Victim? lol!! I get to play everything, so I'm one of the happy true gamers out there. I wouldn't feel sorry for the lems, as they aren't feeling sorry for the new exclusives and IP's they will be getting this fall.

@AzatiS said:

@sam890 said:

All these posts around the internet about SDK , Kinect removal , DX 12 , + power etc ... now is the gameplay..

Those lems are in panick this generation no doubt... Reminds me the cows 8 years ago

Cows are scared to death. Why do you think they keep making these resolution threads? If they weren't so insecure about the PS4 there would be no need to try to compare resolution between systems. Everytime there is a XB1 update or new SDK, they panic and start making all these senseless threads. lmao!! I think in the back of their minds they know that "Greatness is coming."

ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175 ReadingRainbow4

@blackace said:

@AzatiS said:

@blackace said:

@AzatiS said:
@b4x said:

You're feeling your own tears. Victim? lol!! I get to play everything, so I'm one of the happy true gamers out there. I wouldn't feel sorry for the lems, as they aren't feeling sorry for the new exclusives and IP's they will be getting this fall.

@AzatiS said:

@sam890 said:

Cows are scared to death. Why do you think they keep making these resolution threads? If they weren't so insecure about the PS4 there would be no need to try to compare resolution between systems. Everytime there is a XB1 update or new SDK, they panic and start making all these senseless threads. lmao!! I think in the back of their minds they know that "Greatness is coming."

Looks like Nostradumbass has joined us.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#176 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Isn't there a PS4 exclusive running at less than 1080p @ 60fps as well?

HungBuck007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By HungBuck007
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

It's sad to see these lame ones still saying the GPU is a 7790 because if you truly did your research nothing has ever been confirmed and in fact even recently a short few months ago a very credible developer and AMD informative even stated that in fact the GPU is much more advanced and not that close to a 7790 and has many other characteristics that separate it for the better then a typical 7790. So honestly the Xbox One GPU is a custom built GPU that can do plenty better then a standard 7790 and with the kinect reserve off of it we will start seeing much better performance. Also keep in mind with DX12 and future dev tools getting closer to DX12 we will see much more flexibility with the esram also. The Xbox One has plenty in the tank and MS is wisely unleashing things as we go and growing into the system.

Oh and by the way Sunset Overdrive is light years better looking fun wise then anything we have seen on a PS system in years. Not to mention PS4 has plenty of sub 1080p games that miraculously the Cows seem to go full deaf mute blind on.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#178 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Wasn't Kinect suppose to release power for the X1 aswell as the D12 patch?

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@FreedomFreeLife said:

nobody cares

Yet,you were claiming that in another thread that anything not 1080p is last gen.

Guess that sucks for the X1

Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

not even exclusives can reach 1080p 60fps on the xbox one/10

rofl. just rofl.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Cloud_imperium:

This is sad the same troll who all days over hype pc vs ps4 want to downplay the same argument vs the xbox one.

So when resolution is on pc side pc > ps4 but when resolution is on the ps4 side vs the xbox one all of the sudden resolution is a marketing trick..

My god you closset lemming stop your dc and hypocrite arguments..lol

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

@tormentos said:

@Cloud_imperium:

This is sad the same troll who all days over hype pc vs ps4 want to downplay the same argument vs the xbox one.

So when resolution is on pc side pc > ps4 but when resolution is on the ps4 side vs the xbox one all of the sudden resolution is a marketing trick..

Lots of lems are too ashamed to admit being lems ever since Sony knocked the **** out of M$ last year. I can't blame them, if I were a lem I'd be ashamed too. They are the jokes of SW.

sam890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By sam890

@AzatiS said:

@sam890 said:

Greatness from what ? Cows are no longer insecure they're making threads claiming that there are games that look better than any game on PC. Lems keep falling for M$ PR lines.

HungBuck007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 HungBuck007
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

@sam890 said:

@AzatiS said:

@sam890 said:

Greatness from what ? Cows are no longer insecure they're making threads claiming that they're games that look better than any game on PC. Lems keep falling for M$ PR lines.

Yeah and what's sad is RYSE on Xbox One smokes anything on PS4.

sam890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By sam890

@hungbuck007 said:

@sam890 said:

@AzatiS said:

@sam890 said:

Greatness from what ? Cows are no longer insecure they're making threads claiming that they're games that look better than any game on PC. Lems keep falling for M$ PR lines.

Yeah and what's sad is RYSE on Xbox One smokes anything on PS4.

You're gonna need this

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#186 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts
@tormentos said:

@Cloud_imperium:

I game on PC . Don't care what resolution consolites play their games on . 900p vs 720p sounds stupid when 1080p had been standard for over 7 years now .

http://www.gamespot.com/profile/blog/platform-of-choice-for-next-generation-my-opinion/26031306/

See .? I'm PC owner .

ShoTTyMcNaDeS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187 ShoTTyMcNaDeS
Member since 2011 • 2784 Posts

@sam890 said:

@AzatiS said:

@sam890 said:

Greatness from what ? Cows are no longer insecure they're making threads claiming that there are games that look better than any game on PC. Lems keep falling for M$ PR lines.

Oh ho ho!!! Pot meet kettle!!! Cows are the biggest blind faith followers there are!!! If Sony made bags of human feces with the PS4 emblem on them, the Cow nation would by them by the truck load!!!

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By AzatiS

@blackace said:

@AzatiS said:

@blackace said:

@AzatiS said:
@b4x said:

@AzatiS said:

@sam890 said:

1) I play everything as well , in fact i dont even own a PS4 yet nor i ever owned a PS3. That doesnt mean ill stay idle to this parody lemmings doing !! Dont try to play the cool guy now , you are a lemming. Your earlier responds clearly shows that ... So much damage control !!!

2) Cows are scared to death .... ? Scared what exactly ? Its not that X1 will surpass PS4 by any means , at the best to be equal !! And to see how much of an hypocrite you are let me ask you a question :

Lets say you got 2 versions of the same game on exactly same price tag ... One runs at 1080p/60fps or both and the other 900p/30fps or both ... Which version would you purschase then ?

Now that you got owned you can keep crying and wait for patches/SDK/Kinect removal / DX12 and a god knows what else so your system MIGHT be on par sometime in the future with a PS4 ( which that wont happen since you cant transform 7790 to 7850 , you are victims of MS marketing ). Now see you !

FoxbatAlpha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 FoxbatAlpha
Member since 2009 • 10669 Posts

@kuu2 said:

Can't wait to play the best game of 2014.

Xbox games keep getting better. Meanwhile a PS4 game that has no chance of being 1080p (Out of Order: 1887) will be released in 2015 in 800p. There is no getting better for the PS4, it is already tapped out.

Cant wait to down some energy drink in 2014!!!!

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

@AzatiS said:

@blackace said:

@AzatiS said:

@blackace said:

@AzatiS said:
@b4x said:

@AzatiS said:

@sam890 said:

1) I play everything as well , in fact i dont even own a PS4 yet nor i ever owned a PS3. That doesnt mean ill stay idle to this parody lemmings doing !! Dont try to play the cool guy now , you are a lemming. Your earlier responds clearly shows that ... So much damage control !!!

2) Cows are scared to death .... ? Scared what exactly ? Its not that X1 will surpass PS4 by any means , at the best to be equal !! And to see how much of an hypocrite you are let me ask you a question :

Lets say you got 2 versions of the same game on exactly same price tag ... One runs at 1080p/60fps or both and the other 900p/30fps or both ... Which version would you purschase then ?

Now that you got owned you can keep crying and wait for patches/SDK/Kinect removal / DX12 and a god knows what else so your system MIGHT be on par sometime in the future with a PS4 ( which that wont happen since you cant transform 7790 to 7850 , you are victims of MS marketing ). Now see you !

For me niether, I'll play it on my pc, both last gen systems suck ass for what they have inside them, but I still own them as the games themselves are fun. Well the ones I cant get on Pc anyway. The fact that we are having resolution discussions in 2014 is crazy.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By AzatiS

@sailor232 said:

@AzatiS said:

@blackace said:

@AzatiS said:

@blackace said:

@AzatiS said:
@b4x said:

@AzatiS said:

@sam890 said:

For me niether, I'll play it on my pc, both last gen systems suck ass for what they have inside them, but I still own them as the games themselves are fun. Well the ones I cant get on Pc anyway. The fact that we are having resolution discussions in 2014 is crazy.

Resolution/FPS are easy terms to justify whos the more powerful and yes why to pay the same amount of money for a game and play the inferior version ?

And dont start this about having a resolution discussion in 2014 is crazy ...for 8 years straight lemmings were bragging about slightly differences in graphics !! Slightly ones !! Now that is cow time ... is crazy ? No i dont think so , now is payback time !

sam890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192 sam890

@FoxbatAlpha said:

@kuu2 said:

Can't wait to play the best game of 2014.

Xbox games keep getting better. Meanwhile a PS4 game that has no chance of being 1080p (Out of Order: 1887) will be released in 2015 in 800p. There is no getting better for the PS4, it is already tapped out.

Cant wait to down some energy drink in 2014!!!!

What proof do you have that the PS4 is tapped out ? XB1 & PS4 will both continue to improve but in the end due to Hardware limitations the XB1 will not surpass it.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

Guys, can't we just stop arguing and agree that both the PS4 and Xbox One are both underpowered pieces of trash?

Mr-Kutaragi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 Mr-Kutaragi
Member since 2013 • 2466 Posts

But they say new SDK solve problem. Another MS lie. TLHBO

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#195 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@ReadingRainbow4 said:

@blackace said:

@AzatiS said:

@blackace said:

@AzatiS said:
@b4x said:

@AzatiS said:

@sam890 said:

Looks like Nostradumbass has joined us.

Yes, everyone sees that you're here. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Maybe I'll start making tons of threads about all the TV, Statistics, TV, Power show, TV, PSVita TV that Sony showed at the E3. When Microsoft did it, it was all out war on SW, when Sony does it cows completely ignores and forget it. lol!! Hypocrites. Sony failed miserably at this years E3. Even Nintendo came back and smoked them in the end.

mikhail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 mikhail
Member since 2003 • 2697 Posts

How is this any different than The Order: 1886 which also runs at 900p/30? Both of these new consoles are underpowered and none of the early adopters can admit it.

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

Good for you guy, payback time for something that shouldn't be an issue, but is, FOR BOTH CONSOLES. Most games are multiplat, for anyone really pushing this argument, do yourself a favor and get a half decent pc, get the consoles for exclusives only.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12181 Posts

I play fun games no matter the resolution >>>>>>>>> boring high resolution games with frame-rate issues.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#199 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

@xhawk27 said:

I play fun games no matter the resolution >>>>>>>>> boring high resolution games with frame-rate issues.

or you could play fun and better looking games on pc and ps4, instead of getting stuck with the worst versions of multiplats and bro shooters, aka xbone.

Indicud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 Indicud
Member since 2013 • 745 Posts

The June sdk at least bumped it up from 720p