Still need live gold to watch netflix on the 360 in june

• 62 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

Also to watch hulu and youtube. Total bs the milkage continues.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

Been like that nothing new. Should of read better as Im sure it said for x1.

Pretty sure it has something to do with coding which is why games for gold on 360 is keepable as its easier that way instead of payin people change the way it works

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

Figures. MS just doesn't get the by gamwers for gamers mantra that SONY teaches us.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
Member since 2012 • 3185 Posts

Is there a link for this or are we just assuming no-scope-AK47 knows what he's talking about?

I can't be bothered to Google this, because it doesn't really apply to me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By deactivated-5f26ed7cf0697
Member since 2002 • 7110 Posts

The change starts on June 9th I believe.

It's for both 360 and X1 owners.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20104 Posts

I guess they're trying to persuade 360 users to buy an X1 to get away from the paywall. Kind of lame.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

@PonchoTaco said:

Is there a link for this or are we just assuming no-scope-AK47 knows what he's talking about?

What link use a silver account and try to get on netflix for yourself like I did. MS is full of shit none of the changes they talked about have taken place. You can barely sell the 360 they are so cheap now cause everybody traded them in for the xflop.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-5c8ff6a32bb23
Member since 2012 • 3185 Posts

@no-scope-AK47 said:

@PonchoTaco said:

What link use a silver account and try to get on netflix for yourself like I did. MS is full of shit none of the changes they talked about have taken place. You can barely sell the 360 they are so cheap now cause everybody traded them in for the xflop.

They said June 2014. There are 30 days in June, buddy.

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#9  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

Microsoft still treating their customers like garbage, I see.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#11 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts

Got an issue. Use a tissue.

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#12 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

@freedomfreak said:

Got an issue. Use a tissue.

I've got neither.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

They said it was coming in June

It's still June

Avatar image for princessgomez92
PrincessGomez92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By PrincessGomez92
Member since 2013 • 5747 Posts

Shouldn't have needed gold in the first place. Just stupid. I can just watch it on my Wii without needing to pay an additional fee.

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 freedomfreak
Member since 2004 • 52426 Posts
@speedfreak48t5p said:

I've got neither.

If you ain't got an issue, then you don't need a tissue, so you're golden.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#16 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

they never said as of June 1st, it surely is coming later on, though I never actually tested it myself today.....however the Free Games Gold promo on the One is already in effect, downloading MAx for free now

Avatar image for speedfreak48t5p
speedfreak48t5p

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

#18 speedfreak48t5p
Member since 2009 • 14416 Posts

@farrell2k said:

It's amazing how so many of you have deluded yourselves into believing that paying for online service for a console is not only a good thing, but even a necessary thing. There is a sucker born every minute...

You're the one who's deluded, because no one in this thread said such a thing.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 darkangel115
Member since 2013 • 4562 Posts

@lostrib said:

They said it was coming in June

It's still June

This is why cows are the worst. You don't see lems making threads everyday how Sony promised suspend/resume at E3, the PS4 didn't launch with it and they haven't said a word. or how 1.7 update broke my game DVR on my PS4, which barely worked to begin with but now doesn't work at all. Cows are literally making threads about the "paywall" which has been in place for 10 years and which MS is removing anyway. This month. Guess they had to take their last jab at the paywall which nobody cares about anyway. I never heard somebody with an xbox complain about the paywall. It only comes from cows.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 darkangel115
@farrell2k said:

It's amazing how so many of you have deluded yourselves into believing that paying for online service for a console is not only a good thing, but even a necessary thing. There is a sucker born every minute...

Amazing thing, how i haven't played a MP game on PC in 10 years. Since XBL was announced. Because Hackers on PC ruin everything. 3-5 dollars a month si well worth it to never run into hackers. The worst we get is a griefer or immature DB and then we just block them and done.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 lostrib

@darkangel115 said:
@farrell2k said:

Amazing thing, how i haven't played a MP game on PC in 10 years. Since XBL was announced. Because Hackers on PC ruin everything. 3-5 dollars a month si well worth it to never run into hackers. The worst we get is a griefer or immature DB and then we just block them and done.

...except there are hackers on consoles

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 darkangel115

@farrell2k said:

@speedfreak48t5p said:

@farrell2k said:

No one has to say it. There are millions doing it!

Its a small price to pay to not deal with the hackers that run wild on PC multiplayer games. Every game i play on console that is on PC as well, has the community forums full of PC players complaining about hackers. Hell even titanfall which came out 2 months ago had hackers, aimbots, instant lock on etc running wild on PC. I have over 200 hours in it on the bone and never came across 1 hacker. Thats worth way more then the 4 bucks a month i pay for XBLG

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lostrib

@darkangel115 said:

@farrell2k said:

@speedfreak48t5p said:

@farrell2k said:

Its a small price to pay to not deal with the hackers that run wild on PC multiplayer games. Every game i play on console that is on PC as well, has the community forums full of PC players complaining about hackers. Hell even titanfall which came out 2 months ago had hackers, aimbots, instant lock on etc running wild on PC. I have over 200 hours in it on the bone and never came across 1 hacker. Thats worth way more then the 4 bucks a month i pay for XBLG

You do realize paying for XBL has nothing to do with hackers right?

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts
@lostrib said:

@darkangel115 said:

@farrell2k said:

@speedfreak48t5p said:

@farrell2k said:

mmm

paying a fee does not eliminate hackers entirely. i'm not even sure it minimises them.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@CrownKingArthur said:
@lostrib said:

@darkangel115 said:

@farrell2k said:

@speedfreak48t5p said:

@farrell2k said:

mmm

paying a fee does not eliminate hackers entirely. i'm not even sure it minimises them.

He's incorrect with the notion that you don't deal with hackers if you pay for XBLG.

There are hackers in COD to GeoW running around screwing with people all the time...I know, I've experienced it and it sucks.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts
@SolidTy said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@lostrib said:

@darkangel115 said:

@farrell2k said:

@speedfreak48t5p said:

@farrell2k said:

mmm

He's incorrect with the notion that you don't deal with hackers if you pay for XBLG.

There are hackers in COD to GeoW running around screwing with people all the time...I know, I've experienced it and it sucks.

you sure they aren't just glitching?

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 darkangel115

@SolidTy said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@lostrib said:

@darkangel115 said:

@farrell2k said:

@speedfreak48t5p said:

@farrell2k said:

mmm

Yes it does. 1st off hacking a console is a lot tougher then a PC. PC hacks can be purchased and installed by even the most computer illiterate people. In the rare case you do find a "modded" console online (hell i had a modded original xbox) MS bans them pretty quickly. Sony not so much, but still the limited number of modded consoles compared to the playerbase means its very likely you'll never see a hacker online. Not on a console. As far as xbox goes. I haven't seen 1 hacker online since the original xbox and on playstation they are very few and far between. Anyone who claims to have seen a "hacker" online on a console is either 1 in a million, or just got beat and can't accept it. The worse you will see is a lag switcher and even that is a 1 in a million shot. Titanfall on PC has so many hackers its not even funny. thats why they all use the smart pistol with instant lock on. I've played every gears for well over 100 hours each online and never seen 1 hacker.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CrownKingArthur
@darkangel115 said:

@SolidTy said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@lostrib said:

mmm

Yes it does. 1st off hacking a console is a lot tougher then a PC. PC hacks can be purchased and installed by even the most computer illiterate people. In the rare case you do find a "modded" console online (hell i had a modded original xbox) MS bans them pretty quickly. Sony not so much, but still the limited number of modded consoles compared to the playerbase means its very likely you'll never see a hacker online. Not on a console. As far as xbox goes. I haven't seen 1 hacker online since the original xbox and on playstation they are very few and far between. Anyone who claims to have seen a "hacker" online on a console is either 1 in a million, or just got beat and can't accept it. The worse you will see is a lag switcher and even that is a 1 in a million shot. Titanfall on PC has so many hackers its not even funny. thats why they all use the smart pistol with instant lock on. I've played every gears for well over 100 hours each online and never seen 1 hacker.

hackers exist on all platforms, even wii. paying the live fee has no, or negligible efficacy for minimising hacker presence.

to suggest there isn't a single hacker on the xbox live service has got to be stretching the truth - goatse style.

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 darkangel115

@CrownKingArthur said:
@darkangel115 said:

@SolidTy said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@lostrib said:

mmm

hackers exist on all platforms, even wii. paying the live fee has no, or negligible efficacy for minimising hacker presence.

to suggest there isn't a single hacker on the xbox live service has got to be stretching the truth - goatse style.

I never said a single. But if they do pop up. They don't last long at all. They get a console ban and can't do it again on that console ever. They can't even use XBL if caught hacking. Put it this way. Your on PC. you buy titanfall. You hack, you get caught, now you can only play titanfall with other cheaters and your free to buy another game, hack it and annoy that playerbase and keep doing it over and over. You hack your XBO, get caught and now that console can never play games online again period. Thats a huge difference. and yes its part of the service. You get what you pay for. take google fibre, you cna have it for free but its only 6MBps or you can pay 100 a month for 1000MBPs sure you can say why pay when i get it for free, but there is a big difference in the quality of what you are getting if you pay.

The funny part is people act like others don't have a choice or made a "stupid" choice but the truth is, anyone here can choose to play on the wii, PS4, Bone, PC etc. the pricing difference isn't big enough that someone can't afford to buy the one they choose. especially those that upgraded right away. I doubt many people that went out and dropped money on a PS4 or XBO or a new video card as soon as its out is "too poor" to afford the other options. I never understood why people are looked down upon for certain preferences and how people can't see the pros and cons or the benefits of others peoples choices. I choose to play games on consoles because I was sick of hackers on PC. It was my choice. I played skyrim on PC because I loved the community mods, it added to the games. All 3 platforms get their exclusives but in reality the exclusives usually make up like less then 10% of your library. There is no wrong way to game and you don't need to defend if someone points out a negative in your preference because negatives exist in all them.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By CrownKingArthur

@darkangel115 said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@darkangel115 said:

@SolidTy said:

I never said a single. But if they do pop up. They don't last long at all. They get a console ban and can't do it again on that console ever. They can't even use XBL if caught hacking. Put it this way. Your on PC. you buy titanfall. You hack, you get caught, now you can only play titanfall with other cheaters and your free to buy another game, hack it and annoy that playerbase and keep doing it over and over. You hack your XBO, get caught and now that console can never play games online again period. Thats a huge difference. and yes its part of the service. You get what you pay for. take google fibre, you cna have it for free but its only 6MBps or you can pay 100 a month for 1000MBPs sure you can say why pay when i get it for free, but there is a big difference in the quality of what you are getting if you pay.

The funny part is people act like others don't have a choice or made a "stupid" choice but the truth is, anyone here can choose to play on the wii, PS4, Bone, PC etc. the pricing difference isn't big enough that someone can't afford to buy the one they choose. especially those that upgraded right away. I doubt many people that went out and dropped money on a PS4 or XBO or a new video card as soon as its out is "too poor" to afford the other options. I never understood why people are looked down upon for certain preferences and how people can't see the pros and cons or the benefits of others peoples choices. I choose to play games on consoles because I was sick of hackers on PC. It was my choice. I played skyrim on PC because I loved the community mods, it added to the games. All 3 platforms get their exclusives but in reality the exclusives usually make up like less then 10% of your library. There is no wrong way to game and you don't need to defend if someone points out a negative in your preference because negatives exist in all them.

well, i can't see the benefits of paying to play online in 2014. i did it for 3 years last gen.

what are the benefits? it doesn't eliminate hackers, prevent trash talk, provide a better community of players, increase speed/decrease lag, make it easier to find matches, etc. at least not anymore .... to be fair i'd be telling a different story in 2008. i'd be saying xbox live is great, i can find my friends very easily.

now that's ubiquitous.

also, i wouldn't assume that because something costs more money, that's its automatically enhanced.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

Good going TC.

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33  Edited By blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

@no-scope-AK47 said:

Also to watch hulu and youtube. Total bs the milkage continues.

You won't need XBL Gold to use Hulu, Netflix or Youtube on the XBox 360 after June 9th.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-05-13-microsoft-to-remove-xbox-live-gold-paywall-for-streaming-apps

Stupid cows still grasping. lmao!! Doesn't say it was starting on June 1st you idiots. The update won't happen until June 9th.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

Its not June 9th yet. Why is this thread still open?

darkangel115

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 darkangel115

@CrownKingArthur said:

@darkangel115 said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@darkangel115 said:

@SolidTy said:

well, i can't see the benefits of paying to play online in 2014. i did it for 3 years last gen.

what are the benefits? it doesn't eliminate hackers, prevent trash talk, provide a better community of players, increase speed/decrease lag, make it easier to find matches, etc. at least not anymore .... to be fair i'd be telling a different story in 2008. i'd be saying xbox live is great, i can find my friends very easily.

now that's ubiquitous.

also, i wouldn't assume that because something costs more money, that's its automatically enhanced.

Well 1st off it does eliminate hackers. even for sake of argument lets say it doesn't. You can't argue that hackers are much much more rare on a console at minimum. Every game on PC has hackers. Look at any forums or even search you tube and you'll see videos of hackers on PC. you don't see it on consoles. If it is a problem, it isn't nearly as wide spread. As i said, the last time i sen a hacker on a console was halo 2 on original xbox and they got banned pretty quickly. I never seen 1 hacker on my 360 and encountered less then a handful on my PS3. anytime i played on my PC i would get a few a night. it was enough of an occurrence to make me stop playing PC games online. I only played games like fallout on skyrim on PC because the community mods are awesome. But online games i don't play on PC which is a choice i make, not because I can't and hackers are a big reason. Not to mention having voice chat and such handled in game isn't as good as the party chat i got accustomed to using during the 360. I get more enjoyment out of playing on a console and chatting with friends playing the same game even if were playing single player. Even lately with watch dogs. I'll have a friend eating and watching my stream, 2 friends playing titanfall, and another friend playing watch dogs but not with me and were all joking around having a good time. Its more enjoyable to me then playing on PC.

Also it does provide better community. bad players get blocked and reported and you never see them again. If you report a player for being a jackass, you'll never run into them again in an online game. period. Also now on XBL at least all their 1st part games will be run on servers. Thats a huge benefit. PC players pay for it as well. How many PC players use rent able servers? the answer is a lot. They like player run servers and they pay for them. XBL gets dedicated servers for its games now. That decreases lag. It also uses smart match making built into XBL that allows you to play with more mature players because bad players get low rep and won't get matched with you. something you won't get playing on PC.

I do agree about that something isn't always better because ti cost more. but in the same sense i could say why do you even pay for games? why not play the free ones? The reason is F2P games usually suck or wind up costing money to have anything worth while. Usually its both. I can understand PSN to a point. The fee doesn't give you much as PSN is still light years behind, but i pay for it because I have to to play online and 40 bucks a year isn't going to kill me lol.

Also not the reason i pay but there are other benefits. Both give out 2 free games a month now, Xbox offers Xbox fitness, NFL app (NFL is huge in the US and yes I'm a big fan) and such. My main point, is that some people choose not to play on a PC because we prefer console, but the "PC master race" seems to think that were either stupid or poor for that. I don't look down on PC gaming, I just know its not fun for me and I prefer consoles, But i'm not going to think someone is stupid because they prefer PC gaming.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 CrownKingArthur

@darkangel115: voice chat on steam is right up there now, but i concede XBL's is a tad easier (at least I know from experience it was on 360, not sure about xb1).

are hackers more widespread on pc? well i have no data on that. i can see why you've made your guess.

yeah some people choose to pay for servers, i do not. on sony/ms consoles though they've decided online play requires a paid subscription.

the free game angle is interesting. i guess my answer would be that when i first started playing games in about 1992, they cost money. it's only recently that f2p's have come along. also, just like with paid online, if I feel the game is worth the money, then i'll pay the money. same with online play, which i guess fits nicely because i stopped paying the live fee, because i felt it became poor value next to PC's 'free' online.

mmm you have done a good job here to be fair, it's true that xbox live's player avoidance can be helpful (my fiancee used it a lot. on pc she uses a gender-neutral nickname, lol), the voice chat's easy, and you are offered a couple of free games here and there.

but that's the thing though, is that really worth money? if i'm offered the choice of keeping my money of paying for that, i'm going to choose to keep my money. even with the free game thing, i'd rather have the money in my pocket, then choose to buy a game out of volition.

in 2008 though, halo 3 multiplayer on xbox live ... wow. just wow.

short story - i'd probably only consider picking up xbox one / ps4 for single player centric games, in order to avoid their paid online. but hey - not everyone is like me (thank the lord), and value is pretty subjective - if someone thinks the subscription's are good value, well they're more than welcome to part with the money and i wouldn't ridicule them for it.

#JustPheasantThings

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 SolidTy
@lawlessx said:
@SolidTy said:

CrownKingArthur said:
lostrib said:

@darkangel115 said:

mmm

you sure they aren't just glitching?

Both happen, but I was talking about hackers with modded 360s running through walls with hyper speed, infinite bullets, and invincibility.

I know some of them in RL as well. They even invited me to partake, but I would never do it because it's not fun to me. I am well aware of the difference. Both suck, but my reply was about hackers per this thread.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#38 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@VERTIGO47 said:

The change starts on June 9th I believe.

It's for both 360 and X1 owners.

I cant believe someone can be bothered to complain, but not read the email sent out by MS to Live subscribers.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SolidTy
@Alucard_Prime said:

they never said as of June 1st, it surely is coming later on, though I never actually tested it myself today.....however the Free Games Gold promo on the One is already in effect, downloading MAx for free now

Did you have to look up the Max individually on Xbone? That Xbone UI is atrocious and I couldn't find a tab for Xbone Games with Gold. It was aggravating so I went to each game individually which meant looking up the promo from the computer and then looking around in the Xbone. It shouldn't be like that. The 360 I have to dig a tiny bit, and the PS3/PS4/Vita have a tab called PS+ making it easy. I checked the games folder, searched with Bing...they need to create a Games with Gold tab on Xbone. Maybe it was hidden in some sub-folder, but it wasn't easily seen today. I was tempted to make a youtube video starting with me turning it on and looking through each folder for the audience.

People lied in SW about the UI being the best in SW and it sucks because it's not user friendly, unlike the 360....and PS4/PS3/Vita. You can learn it and it's functional, but it's no a good UI, and certainly not the best UI. That was fanboy propaganda spurned by justification they bought the product.

On June 1st or 2nd, I did the same going online to grab the games, but the games weren't free yet. The 360 game was up though...I got them DLed, but that UI needs an update. It's like the games were hiding. I was also downloading the two free games on PS4, as well as the free games for Vita, and PS3 today.

2Chalupas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#40 2Chalupas
Member since 2009 • 7284 Posts

I have no idea why this couldn't have been made active immediately when the announced it.

However knowing it didn't take place immediately, I didn't really expect it to happen until E3.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50557 Posts

@k2theswiss said:

Been like that nothing new. Should of read better as Im sure it said for x1.

Pretty sure it has something to do with coding which is why games for gold on 360 is keepable as its easier that way instead of payin people change the way it works

Coding, really?

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Uhm..... Thats nothing.... You still need Gold to browse the net..... Basicly You Need Gold.... Thats all you need to know..... Something Microsoft forgets to tell alot of people.... I mean if Gold was a good thing they would be advertising it more.....

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

Uhm..... Thats nothing.... You still need Gold to browse the net..... Basicly You Need Gold.... Thats all you need to know..... Something Microsoft forgets to tell alot of people.... I mean if Gold was a good thing they would be advertising it more.....

I believe using IE is going to be free too after June 9th.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Lulu_Lulu

@xhawk27

I'l believe it when I see it... Anyway it doesn't matter.... Microsoft has pissed me off wat too many times and since I'm not American I see no reason to be stuck on a inferior Platform.... :p

Sometimes its better to just go with whats better for you.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 CrownKingArthur

gold to browse the internet

how was that ever a fair policy?

the console costs enough on it's own. fucking hell microsoft.

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

Just another terrible policy by Microsoft. They will abuse xboners as long as possible.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Lulu_Lulu

@getyeryayasout

:) I like the way think.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts