PS4hasNOgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#401 PS4hasNOgames
Member since 2014 • 2620 Posts

can someone please name me 5-10 must have pc exclusives from the past 5 years or so?

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#402  Edited By BldgIrsh
Member since 2014 • 3044 Posts

@ps4hasnogames: Nothing. Is probably the answer you were looking for/only accept. Now go back to playing CoD you aim assist consolite.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#403  Edited By Cranler
Member since 2005 • 8809 Posts

@bldgirsh said:

@ps4hasnogames: Nothing. Is probably the answer you were looking for/only accept. Now go back to playing CoD you aim assist consolite.

It's harder to aim on a controller with aim assist than a mouse with no assist.

Jebus213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404  Edited By Jebus213
Member since 2010 • 10056 Posts
@lostrib said:

@Jebus213 said:

@Cranler said:

@Jebus213 said:
@Cranler said:

Personal computer is just as silly as personal console in this day and age. These days 99.9% of computers are personal.

You have proven to be even more mentally challenged then uninspiredcup.

That's not easy to do. What's your disability?

If you're going to insult someone's intelligence at least try to spell correctly.

Uh, I did spell correctly.

you should have used than not then

So it was a grammar issue I missed.

He's still a retard.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#405 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

can someone please name me 5-10 must have pc exclusives from the past 5 years or so?

CIV 5, Starcraft 2, GW2, DOTA 2, Total War, Torchlight 2, Shadow Warrior, ARMA, DayZ, Sims 3, PlanetSide 2, Killing Floor

And then there's Multiplats that get significantly more support/content on PC like CSGO, L4D2, Skyrim, New Vegas

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#406 Jankarcop
Member since 2011 • 11058 Posts

Cranler with all of SW and probably any gaming/tech forum you'd post this on laughing at you, do you plan on changing to another alt?

SYSTEM-REBOOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407  Edited By SYSTEM-REBOOT
Member since 2014 • 658 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

Hard Reset, Shadow warrior, Killing floor, Total War games, Red Orchestra 2, Stalker games, DayZ, Torchlight 2 etc

and for upcoming, Cliffyb arena shooter, Killing Floor 2, Unreal tournament, Star Citizen, Elite Dangerous, Civilization beyond earth etc etc

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#408  Edited By Jankarcop

@ps4hasnogames said:

This will be an easy task, as both this gen and last gen PC had more aaa-aa scoring exclusives than all consoles combined. And no, This does not include facebook games as they are neither scored or included in most sales charts, people only troll about those here.

Here is a few:

• Civ V
  • StarCraft II
  • Stalker Series
  • Shogun II
  • Guild Wars 2
  • ARMA
  • Killing Floor
  • Planetside 2
  • DOTA2/LOL (Both AAAE and more hardcore + competitive + higher skillcap than any console game)

LadyBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#409 LadyBlue
Member since 2012 • 4943 Posts

Praise the concurrent.... pc gamers.

Bebi_vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410  Edited By Bebi_vegeta
Member since 2003 • 13558 Posts

@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

It just shows you how bad a controller is for FPS.

melonfarmerz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411 melonfarmerz
Member since 2014 • 1294 Posts

@Cranler: are you serious? Stop posting man. Lol

Avatar image for harry_james_pot
harry_james_pot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#412 harry_james_pot  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 11414 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

• Civilization V
  • The Forest
  • Star Craft 2
  • To The Moon
  • DayZ
  • Arma 3
  • Divinity: Original Sin
  • Anno 2070
  • Chivalry Medieval Warfare
  • Hard Reset
  • Total War
  • Antichamber
Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413  Edited By Cranler

@Jankarcop said:

Cranler with all of SW and probably any gaming/tech forum you'd post this on laughing at you, do you plan on changing to another alt?

Lol! I made an argument and used the most respected name in computer gaming to back it up.

What did my opposition do? Call me names.

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

It also shows how silly bldgirsh's comment was. I use a controller on most single player fps for the added challenge.

@melonfarmerz said:

@Cranler: are you serious? Stop posting man. Lol

About what?

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414 BldgIrsh

@Cranler said:
@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

It also shows how silly bldgirsh's comment was. I use a controller on most single player fps for the added challenge.

Lol. The aim assist is real.

Bebi_vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#415  Edited By Bebi_vegeta

@Cranler said:
@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

His answer was maybe silly, but he responded to someone even more silly asking a question outside of the topic, really.

Also, adds challenges ? That's a pretty lame argument. It's like if I said I'll use my left hand instead of my right hand for my mouse playing FPS (cause i'm a right hand). If atleast it's because you prefer the feel of it then ok. But for FPS controller is horrible and aim assist is evidence of such.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416 Cranler

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:
@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

His answer was maybe silly, but he responded to someone even more silly asking a question outside of the topic, really.

Also, adds challenges ? That's a pretty lame argument. It's like if I said I'll use my left hand instead of my right hand for my mouse playing FPS (cause i'm a right hand). If atleast it's because you prefer the feel of it then ok. But for FPS controller is horrible and aim assist is evidence of such.

What's wrong with playing with a controller or left handed mousing for extra challenge?

I like the feel of controller and mouse equally.

Mixing up between the two is a good idea for ergonomic reasons alone.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417 Cranler

@bldgirsh said:

@Cranler said:
@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

Lol. The aim assist is real.

I don't follow? Are you confusing aim assist with auto aim?

Either way I turn off any aim assist when using a controller.

Bebi_vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418  Edited By Bebi_vegeta

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:
@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

What's wrong with playing with a controller or left handed mousing for extra challenge?

If you want extra challenges, maybe you should start playing with better players and not purposely handicap yourself.

It's like if a basketball player decided to only use one hand for playing instead of both for extra challenge. It's like your doing it wrong.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#419  Edited By Cranler

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:
@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

If you want extra challenges, maybe you should start playing with better players and not purposely handicap yourself.

It's like if a basketball player decided to only use one hand for playing instead of both for extra challenge. It's like your doing it wrong.

Why do you assume I was speaking of mp? I use controller for sp.

What mp shooters that supports controllers allow you to pick and choose the difficulty of mp opponents anyways?

Love the basketball comparison. It didn't dawn on you that playing and improving you're weak hand will make you a better player?

Bebi_vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420  Edited By Bebi_vegeta

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:
@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

What mp shooters that supports controllers allow you to pick and choose the difficulty of mp opponents anyways?

Love the basketball comparison. It didn't dawn on you that playing and improving you're weak hand will make you a better player?

Why did I think about MP ? Well you responded to a guy who was talking about COD, a heavily aimed MP game.

Also, MP is where the real challenge happens, unless you play the impossible level mode of SP.

Obviously the level of difficulty in MP is where you play with players of the same level as you or higher/lower ranks (unlocks and experience).

If you love the basketball comparison, then you'd understand. Instead of getting better (using both hands) to play on the next gaming level, you rather handicap yourself (using one hand) and stay on the same level.

You don't make your enemy better or tougher, you make yourself purposely worst.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#421  Edited By Cranler

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:
@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

Why did I think about MP ? Well you responded to a guy who was talking about COD, a heavily aimed MP game.

Also, MP is where the real challenge happens, unless you play the impossible level mode of SP.

Obviously the level of difficulty in MP is where you play with players of the same level as you (unlocks and experience).

If you love the basketball comparison, then you'd understand. Instead of getting better (using both hands) to play on the next gaming level, you rather handicap yourself (using one hand) and stay on the same level.

Assumptions

Plenty of good sp shooters. And again mixing up control peripherals is ergonomically sound.

This makes no sense. Since you thought this was about CoD well CoD has matchmaking that connects you with players of all skill levels.

If you focus on one hand for awhile you become better.

I though it was common knowledge that learning new things like a different type of control is good for the brain.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#422 Jankarcop

I hate controller, its one of the main reasons consoles competitive scenes are jokes compared to PC.

Dat autoaim.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423 Cranler

@Jankarcop said:

I hate controller, its one of the main reasons consoles competitive scenes are jokes compared to PC.

Dat autoaim.

I like controllers as much as m/kb. Must suck to have narrow horizons.

Very few console shooters use auto aim. Go play Gears and see badly you get owned. Gears is more hardcore than TF 2 or CS Go and it has no aim assist whatsoever.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#424 lostrib

@Cranler said:

@Jankarcop said:

Dat autoaim.

Very few console shooters use auto aim. Go play Gears and see badly you get owned. Gears is more hardcore than TF 2 or CS Go and it has no aim assist whatsoever.

just stop

jhonMalcovich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#425  Edited By jhonMalcovich
Member since 2010 • 7090 Posts

@ps4hasnogames said:

Witcher 2 (timed exclusive, best on PC), Divinity Original Sin, Wasteland 2 (even so it´s still beta), Star Craft 2, Torchlight 2, Total War Shogun 2, Civ 5, Deponia Trillogy, Stalker Call of Pripyat, Red Orchestra 2, King´s Bounty, Faster Than Light, The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav, Path of Exile, Galactic Civilizations 2

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#426  Edited By Cranler

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@Jankarcop said:

Dat autoaim.

just stop

Let's start off by comparing movement I'll link a Gears movement tutorial and then you can link a TF 2 and CS Go movement tutorial and we'll compare the difficulty in learning these moves.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#427 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

gears 1 multiplayer, the hombres who play that are ruthless and vigilant.

Jankarcop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#428 Jankarcop

@Cranler said:

@Jankarcop said:

Dat autoaim.

I hate having an inaccurate and slow aiming device that is clearly subpar. Why do you think console gets very few if none twitch shooters? They have to use the slow paced gaming style. They have to sometimes reduce mob density and ai (D3).

Why play racers with a fighting stick? Artificial difficulty =/= skill level.

The fact is kb/m is superior for shooters and consoles have low skill caps due to this.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429 Cranler

@Jankarcop said:

@Cranler said:

@Jankarcop said:

Dat autoaim.

I hate having an inaccurate and slow aiming device that is clearly subpar. Why do you think console gets very few if none twitch shooters? They have to use the slow paced gaming style. They have to sometimes reduce mob density and ai (D3).

Why play racers with a fighting stick? Artificial difficulty =/= skill level.

The fact is kb/m is superior for shooters and consoles have low skill caps due to this.

How many twitch shooter does pc get? Gears is the only arena shooter that's still being made. Quake and Unreal failed on pc.

Skill cap has to do with the people you're playing and depth of the game. A noob will have more luck in TF 2 than Gears.

SYSTEM-REBOOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430 SYSTEM-REBOOT

@Cranler said:

How many twitch shooter does pc get? Gears is the only arena shooter that's still being made. Quake and Unreal failed on pc.

Skill cap has to do with the people you're playing and depth of the game. A noob will have more luck in TF 2 than Gears.

Try playing Hard Reset on insane difficulty. probably one of the most challenging Shooter ever.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#431 Cranler

@system-reboot said:

@Cranler said:

Try playing Hard Reset on insane difficulty. probably one of the most challenging Shooter ever.

Or Serious Sam but you're responding to a post about mp.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432  Edited By lostrib

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

just stop

Let's start off by comparing movement I'll link a Gears movement tutorial and then you can link a TF 2 and CS Go movement tutorial and we'll compare the difficulty in learning these moves.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433 CrownKingArthur
@Cranler said:

Quake and Unreal failed on pc.

What exactly do you mean by that? They're both super old games, but back when they were super new, well, Quake in particular was super widely played.

I even remember the first Quakeworld master server they deployed couldn't handle the load. Was played for ages too, Quakeworld played competitively at Dreamhack 2009.

I mean, are you looking for a game with more longevity? How about starcraft one? How about WOW?

If I was on the dev team of either Unreal or Quake, I don't know how I could consider either one anything other than a colossal success.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434  Edited By Cranler

@CrownKingArthur said:
@Cranler said:

What exactly do you mean by that? They're both super old games, but back when they were super new, well, Quake in particular was super widely played.

I even remember the first Quakeworld master server they deployed couldn't handle the load. Was played for ages too, Quakeworld played competitively at Dreamhack 2009.

I mean, are you looking for a game with more longevity? How about starcraft one? How about WOW?

If I was on the dev team of either Unreal or Quake, I don't know how I could consider either one anything other than a colossal success.

I guess I should have been more specific. UT 3 and Quake 4 flopped. UT 3 released same day as CoD 4 and pc gamers flocked to CoD. Quake 4 released same day as Fear if my memory serves and pc gamers flocked to Fear.

SYSTEM-REBOOT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#435 SYSTEM-REBOOT

@Cranler said:

@system-reboot said:

@Cranler said:

Or Serious Sam but you're responding to a post about mp.

TBH Unreal 1 was one of the best SP shooter

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#436 CrownKingArthur
@Cranler said:

@CrownKingArthur said:
@Cranler said:

UT 3 and Quake 4 flopped. UT 3 released same day as CoD 4 and pc gamers flocked to CoD. Quake 4 released same day as Fear if my memory serves and pc gamers flocked to Fear.

ok well if you say quake and unreal, i'm going to reply about quake and unreal.

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437 Cranler

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

just stop

So you say I'm wrong about Gears being more hardcore without saying why, I give reasons why I believe Gears is more hardcore and then instead of providing a counterpoint you call me names. Typical.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#438 lostrib

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

just stop

So you say I'm wrong about Gears being more hardcore without saying why, I give reasons why I believe Gears is more hardcore and then instead of providing a counterpoint you call me names. Typical.

"So you say I'm wrong about Gears being more hardcore"

When did this happen?

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#439  Edited By Cranler

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

just stop

When did this happen?

Trolling or very bad memory.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440  Edited By lostrib

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

just stop

When did this happen?

Trolling or very bad memory. Maybe a combo

please, show me where I said that?

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#441 Cranler

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

just stop

When did this happen?

You quoted where I said Gears is more hardcore, bolded that part and said just stop. What else could you have meant by that?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442 lostrib

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

You quoted where I said Gears is more hardcore, bolded that part and said just stop. What else could you have meant by that?

That you should stop posting.

So once again, please show me where "you say I'm wrong about Gears being more hardcore"

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443 Cranler

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

So once again, please show me where "you say I'm wrong about Gears being more hardcore"

Yet you bolded that specific statement as if I'm clueless about Gears, CS and TF 2 and should stop posting. If that's not why you think I shoudl stop posting then what is?

Seems like you're just dancing around the fact that you can't give any reasons why Gears is less hardcore.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#444  Edited By lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61511 Posts

This is the thread that keeps on giving. I went to move my friend into his new house today, had two pairs of trousers fitted, and it's still going. Glorious.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#445 CrownKingArthur
@lundy86_4 said:

This is the thread that keeps on giving. I went to move my friend into his new house today, had two pairs of trousers fitted, and it's still going. Glorious.

holy crap how do you fit two pairs of trousers on a house?

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#446 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61511 Posts

@CrownKingArthur said:
@lundy86_4 said:

holy crap how do you fit two pairs of trousers on a house?

You need to get on my level.

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#447 CrownKingArthur

i need to do something eh.

BldgIrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#448  Edited By BldgIrsh

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

Yet you bolded that specific statement as if I'm clueless about Gears, CS and TF 2 and should stop posting. If that's not why you think I shoudl stop posting then what is?

Seems like you're just dancing around the fact that you can't give any reasons why Gears is less hardcore.

He's telling YOU to stop posting. This thread has gone on too many topics that all derailed from the "Hey Steam reached 8m concurrent users."

Cranler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#449  Edited By Cranler

@bldgirsh said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

@lostrib said:

@Cranler said:

He's telling YOU to stop posting. This thread has gone on too many topics that all derailed from the "Hey Steam reached 8m concurrent users."

Then why did he bold one specific part of my post? Because he assumed since Gears is a console game it must be a casual noob game. Then he had nothing to counter the video i posted.

Why are you so bothered by this thread? Some of you seem to have some sort of obsessive compulsive disorder about thread topics. What do you expect a pc player count brag thread to turn into on a forum called system wars?

It's your fault anyway. Someone asked a question and you snapped back with an insult about aim assist. As if aiming is easier with an aim assisted controller than a mouse. I'm starting to think you've never even played on a console before because you seem to know very little about it.

Seems like most hermits here get bent out of shape over the smallest things.

Bebi_vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450 Bebi_vegeta

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:
@Bebi_vegeta said:

@Cranler said:

@bldgirsh said:

Obviously the level of difficulty in MP is where you play with players of the same level as you (unlocks and experience).

Assumptions

Plenty of good sp shooters. And again mixing up control peripherals is ergonomically sound.

This makes no sense. Since you thought this was about CoD well CoD has matchmaking that connects you with players of all skill levels.

If you focus on one hand for awhile you become better.

I though it was common knowledge that learning new things like a different type of control is good for the brain.

Assumptions about ? I'm just fallowing the argument here.

I've never said SP shooters are bad.

Mixing up control peripherals is good when it makes sense. Like for instance, playing a sports game like hockey is obviously better with a controller.

It makes perfect sense, the higher the rank the more experienced is the player and the more unlocks they have which brings the gaming to a whole new level.

Yes and if you focus on being better with the best tools available, you become better. Not handicap yourself to become average at best.

The only thing you'll learn about using a controller for FPS is that's it's worst, and your brain should probably tell you that.