Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 Saint-George
Member since 2023 • 1341 Posts

Cows be like bu,bu how many..

Its on the list kid so Let the companies worry about sales....you pre ordered sea of thieves didn't you.
Its on the list kid so Let the companies worry about sales....you pre ordered sea of thieves didn't you.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#52 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8877 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

@hardwenzen: Here we go again, super-cow pointing to Steam.

Your broken-record comments have reduced you to the point your more parody than fanboy.

dabear please. you try your hardest to defend starfield and infinite, but we both know that's not working against me. my posts are hard hitting because they're true. So true that you create your own little reality to cope with the situation.

They're as hard-hitting as a Nerf dart...

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39466 Posts

@dabear said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

@hardwenzen: Here we go again, super-cow pointing to Steam.

Your broken-record comments have reduced you to the point your more parody than fanboy.

dabear please. you try your hardest to defend starfield and infinite, but we both know that's not working against me. my posts are hard hitting because they're true. So true that you create your own little reality to cope with the situation.

They're as hard-hitting as a Nerf dart...

nerf darts to the eye, yes. i told you, you simply cannot argue with me, i will win.

Robertos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Robertos
Member since 2023 • 1023 Posts

SHitty game I guess it's due to the mods. Did they ever release creation kit?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#55 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60718 Posts

@Willy105 said:

This just means a lot of people were excited to try it at launch. It says nothing of its present popularity or player count.

Yup

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16582 Posts

possibly the most ambitious game created, and its only getting better and better. Poor cows.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57  Edited By hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39466 Posts
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

possibly the most ambitious game created, and its only getting better and better. Poor cows.

Imagine getting smashed this hard by a indie dev. Simply put, this is pathetic.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11196 Posts

It's sad how lems are still clinging on to this game when everyone has moved on. This game's underperformance is the sole reason Xbox has to go multiplat on other consoles now. Starfield is cursed

Miquella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Miquella
Member since 2022 • 760 Posts

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#60 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 13055 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Imagine getting smashed this hard by a indie dev. Simply put, this is pathetic.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#61 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70049 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

It's sad how lems are still clinging on to this game when everyone has moved on. This game's underperformance is the sole reason Xbox has to go multiplat on other consoles now. Starfield is cursed

You do know who created this thread right?🤭

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

The Lem King

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:

The Lem King

I keep forgetting that Sony fannies think everyone who is not part of their cult is pro Xbox.😂

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8276 Posts
@Pedro said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:

The Lem King

I keep forgetting that Sony fannies think everyone who is not part of their cult is pro Xbox.😂

yep, if you don't constantly bash Xbox and/or if you actually praise the brand for objectively good news (as illustrated in the OP), you are a "lem".. 🙄

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 BenjaminBanklin
@Antwan3K said:
@Pedro said:

yep, if you don't constantly bash Xbox and/or if you actually praise the brand for objectively good news (as illustrated in the OP), you are a "lem".. 🙄

Why is it that Xbox dudes are the only ones who deny being fans of their system? 🤣🤣🤣 It's like a passive-aggressive shame

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#66 Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44374 Posts

@Antwan3K: @Pedro: Exactly. Hit the nail right on the head there. 😅

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Antwan3K

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Antwan3K said:
@Pedro said:

Why is it that Xbox dudes are the only ones who deny being fans of their system? 🤣🤣🤣 It's like a passive-aggressive shame

take a step back from the keyboard and read what you just typed.. then also read the context of the conversation..

the TC created a topic in which there is undeniably good news for an Xbox game (Starfeild).. you then called him "King Lem" while also twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to downplay that news..

now answer these questions:

1) do you honestly believe anyone who simply posts something positive about Xbox is a "Lem" or "Xbox dude"?..

and

2) do you honestly believe being a fan of a system means you have to bash other systems?..

honest questions because you seem to take the idea of good Xbox news personally..

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By BenjaminBanklin

@Antwan3K said:

take a step back from the keyboard and read what you just typed.. then also read the context of the conversation..

the TC created a topic in which there is undeniably good news for an Xbox game (Starfeild).. you then called him "King Lem" while also twisting yourself into a pretzel trying to downplay that news..

1) do you honestly believe anyone who simply posts something positive about Xbox is a "Lem" or "Xbox dude"?..

and

2) do you honestly believe being a fan of a system means you have to bash other systems?..

honest questions because you seem to take the idea of good Xbox news personally..

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 KvallyX

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Antwan3K said:

and

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Antwan3K

@kvallyx said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
[...]

yeah, i suppose i'll go back to ignoring everything he posts..

the fanboyism simply runs too deep for any sort of adult conversation..

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 KvallyX

@Antwan3K said:
@kvallyx said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
[...]

This is system wars. I take it as a joke forum. However, he seems to be very serious.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 BenjaminBanklin

@kvallyx said:

This is system wars. I take it as a joke forum. However, he seems to be very serious.

Man, an awful lot of people get triggered around here to dismiss it as a joke forum. 🤔

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22851 Posts
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:

The Lem King

Awww how fun! I'm the lem king!? I haven't owned an Xbox since the 360. Lol. I definitely root for Xbox when they do smart things. I also think they're fools sometimes... What I don't need to do is shill for them or anyone else because I'd rather see gamers win than monsters in suits... Microsoft definitely has a more customer friendly approach to accessibility and their play to devalue the console and increase accessibility is extremely pro gamer. It also may be the thing that kills them, but in all, I want to see a breaking up of the old Japanese business model of putting up walls that keep accessibility exclusive and developers unpaid. I'd like everyone to be a customer without having to pay the hardware tax just so corporate suits can play install base games.... Let developers get paid and let gamers game. If that makes me king lem then Xbox must definitely be better than Playstation.

Also... Starfield is not news when you are sharing your opinionated feelings about it. Those threads are admittedly tired and cause massive eye rolls... Starfield IS news when articles stating facts are being written about it....

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 BenjaminBanklin

@TheEroica said:

Awww how fun! I'm the lem king!? I haven't owned an Xbox since the 360. Lol. I definitely root for Xbox when they do smart things. I also think they're fools sometimes... What I don't need to do is shill for them or anyone else because I'd rather see gamers win than monsters in suits... Microsoft definitely has a more customer friendly approach to accessibility and their play to devalue the console and increase accessibility is extremely pro gamer. It also may be the thing that kills them, but in all, I want to see a breaking up of the old Japanese business model of putting up walls that keep accessibility exclusive and developers unpaid. I'd like everyone to be a customer without having to pay the hardware tax just so corporate suits can play install base games.... Let developers get paid and let gamers game. If that makes me king lem then Xbox is definitely better than Playstation.

Yes, we've established that you're The King Lem, and also, Xbox obviously can't be doing that much right as they're trailing behind super hard in console sales compared to their rivals. I mean, people who dev for Xbox get unpaid as well too, and MS has far less excuses than anyone to not pay them. I guess you think Xbox is some kind of charity. Uncle Phil got a hard lesson in that recently when he had to, *AHEM*, expand his content to greener pastures to make up for squandering MS cash.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Pedro

@TheEroica said:

Awww how fun! I'm the lem king!? I haven't owned an Xbox since the 360. Lol. I definitely root for Xbox when they do smart things. I also think they're fools sometimes... What I don't need to do is shill for them or anyone else because I'd rather see gamers win than monsters in suits... Microsoft definitely has a more customer friendly approach to accessibility and their play to devalue the console and increase accessibility is extremely pro gamer. It also may be the thing that kills them, but in all, I want to see a breaking up of the old Japanese business model of putting up walls that keep accessibility exclusive and developers unpaid. I'd like everyone to be a customer without having to pay the hardware tax just so corporate suits can play install base games.... Let developers get paid and let gamers game. If that makes me king lem then Xbox must definitely be better than Playstation.

Also... Starfield is not news when you are sharing your opinionated feelings about it. Those threads are admittedly tired and cause massive eye rolls... Starfield IS news when articles stating facts are being written about it....

ShadyAcshuns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 ShadyAcshuns
Member since 2023 • 276 Posts

Remember folks, if you don't bow to a Sony statue on a mat facing East every morning and evening at dusk, then you're a Nintendo and Microsoft shill to be harassed on System Wars with every post by our resident basement clowns.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22851 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@TheEroica said:

Awww how fun! I'm the lem king!? I haven't owned an Xbox since the 360. Lol. I definitely root for Xbox when they do smart things. I also think they're fools sometimes... What I don't need to do is shill for them or anyone else because I'd rather see gamers win than monsters in suits... Microsoft definitely has a more customer friendly approach to accessibility and their play to devalue the console and increase accessibility is extremely pro gamer. It also may be the thing that kills them, but in all, I want to see a breaking up of the old Japanese business model of putting up walls that keep accessibility exclusive and developers unpaid. I'd like everyone to be a customer without having to pay the hardware tax just so corporate suits can play install base games.... Let developers get paid and let gamers game. If that makes me king lem then Xbox is definitely better than Playstation.

Yes, we've established that you're The King Lem, and also, Xbox obviously can't be doing that much right as they're trailing behind super hard in console sales compared to their rivals. I mean, people who dev for Xbox get unpaid as well too, and MS has far less excuses than anyone to not pay them. I guess you think Xbox is some kind of charity. Uncle Phil got a hard lesson in that recently when he had to, *AHEM*, expand his content to greener pastures to make up for squandering MS cash.

Change is a hard thing to accept.... I enjoy companies who look at the status quo and think, "how can we push this in a different direction?" Microsoft appears to see propriatery hardware as a bottleneck to profitability and accessibility... I agree with them. I don't care if that changes someone's world view of how we measure a console winner.... I want hardware to stop being a wall and I want gamers to have access to the work of talented developers.

I don't even understand your references to charities... You're on another planet with that insinuation. I don't root for companies and corporate suits. I root for gamers.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Antwan3K

@kvallyx said:
@Antwan3K said:
@kvallyx said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
[...]

totally agree.. but somewhat logical discussions should still be viable..

unfortuantely some fanboys are just trolls and should be treated as such..

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 BenjaminBanklin

@TheEroica said:

Change is a hard thing to accept.... I enjoy companies who look at the status quo and think, "how can we push this in a different direction?" Microsoft appears to see propriatery hardware as a bottleneck to profitability and accessibility... I agree with them. I don't care if that changes someone's world view of how we measure a console winner.... I want hardware to stop being a wall and I want gamers to have access to the work of talented developers.

I don't even understand your references to charities... You're on another planet with that insinuation. I don't root for companies and corporate suits. I root for gamers.

Sure you don't. In your eyes MS are the benevolent contributors to gaming that just happened to go down in flames trying to corner the gaming market for themselves. Their expanding to other consoles isn't a choice, it's because growing Xbox as a console proved to be one hundred percent fruitless and endlessly expensive. If you like Xbox's business model that much, let them do it. The others don't seem as eager to follow on every aspect.

Basically, you're saying that MS is better off as a publisher strictly then? Since out of the current three, they seem less poised to sell consoles the most. That's the only real room they have for "growth" yet. Xbox needs to bow out if that's the case then

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Pedro

@Antwan3K said:

They are not trolls. They are simply devoted to their cult's cause.🙃

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 BenjaminBanklin

@shadyacshuns said:

Remember folks, if you don't bow to a Sony statue on a mat facing East every morning and evening at dusk, then you're a Nintendo and Microsoft shill to be harassed on System Wars with every post by our resident basement clowns.

Oh boy, remember, if you don't have a dozen sock accounts waiting in the wind to jump into the fray, you're not a true Xbox fan either 🤣

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Pedro

@shadyacshuns said:

You were validated.😂

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Antwan3K
@Pedro said:
@Antwan3K said:

i guess calling them trolls would be a compliment then.. i certainly hope fanboys like @BenjaminBanklin don't actually believe their own nonsense..

that would be truly sad..

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By BenjaminBanklin

@Antwan3K said:
@Pedro said:

i guess calling them trolls would be a compliment then.. i certainly hope fanboys like @BenjaminBanklin don't actually believe their own nonsense..

Remember, kids. You're only a fanboy if you don't spend 24 hours a day (and 70,000) posts defending and attacking on behalf of Xbox vigorously 🤣🤣🤣 Self-awareness is dead around these parts

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 KvallyX

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@TheEroica said:

Sure you don't. In your eyes MS are the benevolent contributors to gaming that just happened to go down in flames trying to corner the gaming market for themselves. Their expanding to other consoles isn't a choice, it's because growing Xbox as a console proved to be one hundred percent fruitless and endlessly expensive. If you like Xbox's business model that much, let them do it. The others don't seem as eager to follow on every aspect.

Basically, you're saying that MS is better off as a publisher strictly then? Since out of the current three, they seem less poised to sell consoles the most. That's the only real room they have for "growth" yet. Xbox needs to bow out if that's the case then

What’s Sony‘s excuse for wanting to go multiplatform? Is it because they are getting stomped by the first place Switch?

Xbox went multiplatform 7 years ago and the generate more revenue and profit than they ever have and have surpassed Windows revenue. So their most growth in the history of the franchise.

jcafcwbb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 jcafcwbb
Member since 2015 • 682 Posts

@kvallyx: Sony have become more Americanised and by definition more greedy just like MS. Both companies are run by scumbags only interested in making money at the expense of the customers, that they pretend to care about. Not too sure why anyone would go into bat for either side.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Antwan3K
@jcafcwbb said:

@kvallyx: Sony have become more Americanised and by definition more greedy just like MS. Both companies are run by scumbags only interested in making money at the expense of the customers, that they pretend to care about. Not too sure why anyone would go into bat for either side.

as a customer, you should probably want to "go to bat" for the company that's being more pro-consumer..

and right now, that's Xbox.. PlayStation is slowly, but surely, following their lead though.. so, again, you should be rooting for Xbox to succeed and for the others to continue to move in that direction..

that's if you want to be objective about it.. entertainment is inherently subjective though so there's nothing wrong with going with your personal preference..

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Pedro

@jcafcwbb said:

You mean the company who charge $600 for a console in 2006 weren't greedy then? Greed is an American thing now?🤔

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 BenjaminBanklin

@kvallyx said:

What’s Sony‘s excuse for wanting to go multiplatform? Is it because they are getting stomped by the first place Switch?

Xbox went multiplatform 7 years ago and the generate more revenue and profit than they ever have and have surpassed Windows revenue. So their most growth in the history of the franchise.

A few old ports to PC is not multiplatform in the way Xbox is. Xgoonies stopped buying Xbox software in the way they used to and that tied MS's hands behind their backs. Since you people spend all day online making anti-Sony podcasts and coping with each other on every video game message board that exists instead of playing games, MS has to KEEP expanding outward. Question is, how much longer to they have to keep going outward to look for an audience until they figure it's not worth it anymore?

Paying 80 billion to gain 7 billion more in revenue, not profit, in the dumbest tech bro shit in the universe, and only the kind of horrible math that's got MS putting games on PS in the first place.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

You mean the company who charge $600 for a console in 2006 weren't greedy then? Greed is an American thing now?🤔

Imagine still fighting the console war from 2006 with an argument like that. Sony was losing 200 bucks per console because they bet the farm on blu-ray. Which worked, for a while. Greed would have had them post it at over market value and then some

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Archangel3371  Online

The gaming landscape is changing and some people are really struggling to accept it. 😅

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 blaznwiipspman1

@BenjaminBanklin: you know something that the big companies like MS realized that you peons haven't figured out yet? Money doesn't really mean all that much beyond your basic needs and future security. Its incredibly important up to a point, but beyond that, its just paper end of the day. Maybe thats why something like $70 billion or $7 billion or even $7 million might not make sense for you, but for a company like MS that is playing 3d, no possibly 4d chess and trying to influence and shape the very world, it makes total sense. MS purchased AB, and now they pretty much own gaming. Why would they pull anything from sony. Sony is just getting a cut from MS big pie, and they got plenty of pie to give.

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 blaznwiipspman1

lol, always the same clowns 🤡 that come out to bash starfield and halo infinite. Keep it coming my friends.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 Archangel3371  Online

It’s also quite funny how some folks keep ignoring how big the Activision/Blizzard/King deal was in increasing Microsoft’s presence in the mobile market.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 BenjaminBanklin

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

@BenjaminBanklin: you know something that the big companies like MS realized that you peons haven't figured out yet? Money doesn't really mean all that much beyond your basic needs and future security. Its incredibly important up to a point, but beyond that, its just paper end of the day. Maybe thats why something like $70 billion or $7 billion or even $7 million might not make sense for you, but for a company like MS that is playing 3d, no possibly 4d chess and trying to influence and shape the very world, it makes total sense. MS purchased AB, and now they pretty much own gaming. Why would they pull anything from sony. Sony is just getting a cut from MS big pie, and they got plenty of pie to give.

I've never heard someone say that unironically. You really want Microsoft to have that much more control over our lives? Holy shit. This really goes beyond video games for you people. And you want to call other people a cult

blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 blaznwiipspman1

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@blaznwiipspman1 said:

I've never heard someone say that unironically. You really want Microsoft to have that much more control over our lives? Holy shit. This really goes beyond video games for you people. And you want to call other people a cult

what control are you talking about exactly? How I use microsoft word to print documents, or maybe excel to make a spreadsheet. Maybe you need to stop your raging hate boner for MS instead? The only thing that concerns me is the AI systems, chatgpt that MS has control of, but nowadays the open source AI are off to a blazing start, and I have confidence in them bringing balance to the market. The only thing that matters is that the prices are good and consumers are happy. You'd rather pay sony $70, than MS $10, that is your own choice, and its a dumb choice but its still your choice.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 BenjaminBanklin

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

what control are you talking about exactly? How I use microsoft word to print documents, or maybe excel to make a spreadsheet. Maybe you need to stop your raging hate boner for MS instead? The only thing that concerns me is the AI systems, chatgpt that MS has control of, but nowadays the open source AI are off to a blazing start, and I have confidence in them bringing balance to the market. The only thing that matters is that the prices are good and consumers are happy. You'd rather pay sony $70, than MS $10, that is your own choice, and its a dumb choice but its still your choice.

That's the problem. People rather pay MS that 10 bucks to play that one hyped title and leave them high and dry. You'd be shocked at how many people like paying to own their games instead of being dependent on a sub service the rest of their lives to have access to them.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 BenjaminBanklin

@Archangel3371 said:

The gaming landscape is changing and some people are really struggling to accept it. 😅

Yeah, the gaming landscape changed the most for Xbox because the games and the console sold like shit. The current Xbox roadmap looks like this...

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Archangel3371  Online

@BenjaminBanklin: Whatever it takes to make you feel better about your precious piece of plastic. 😂

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Pedro

@Archangel3371 said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Whatever it takes to make you feel better about your precious piece of plastic. 😂

Things are rough for the poor lad.😂