deactivated-60c3d23d2738e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 deactivated-60c3d23d2738e
Member since 2009 • 3934 Posts

This should be on PS4 and they are using it as a system seller. Shame on Sony, not buying a ps5. I'm playing Spidey now on PS4 and it's good not great, fetch quest just like every other open world game.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7165 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@davillain- said:
@hardwenzen said:

Spiderman 🤢

The open world quests are on par with Ass Creed. Dunno how can anybody enjoy this.

Sucks to be you because I enjoy open-world games and if you don't know how to play'em, you aren't going to like any open-world games. And Spider-Man PS4 was among the best superhero game I enjoy in a very long time that was made by AAA developer who knows what they are doing.

I like open world just fine, but not your Ubi kind of formula open world games. Superhero anything, tho eww no thanks.

well if your saying that spiderman is like ubi open world games then you have not played spiderman. spiderman does not feel like a ass creed game. if so then every open world game is ass clone. every open world shares from each other just like every other gene in video games. car games look at those each one you drive a car. sports games is basket ball games different from other basket ball games or the rules the same? look fps each one you point and shoot. look at 2d games jump shoot jump shoot.

so i guess call of duty is a halo clone.

or ninja gaiden and god of war games hack and slash games.

they all have similarities to each other.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

@gifford38 said:
@hardwenzen said:
@davillain- said:
@hardwenzen said:

Spiderman 🤢

The open world quests are on par with Ass Creed. Dunno how can anybody enjoy this.

Sucks to be you because I enjoy open-world games and if you don't know how to play'em, you aren't going to like any open-world games. And Spider-Man PS4 was among the best superhero game I enjoy in a very long time that was made by AAA developer who knows what they are doing.

I like open world just fine, but not your Ubi kind of formula open world games. Superhero anything, tho eww no thanks.

well if your saying that spiderman is like ubi open world games then you have not played spiderman. spiderman does not feel like a ass creed game. if so then every open world game is ass clone. every open world shares from each other just like every other gene in video games. car games look at those each one you drive a car. sports games is basket ball games different from other basket ball games or the rules the same? look fps each one you point and shoot. look at 2d games jump shoot jump shoot.

so i guess call of duty is a halo clone.

or ninja gaiden and god of war games hack and slash games.

they all have similarities to each other.

I have played it, and the side stuff is as boring and repetitive as it is in every Ubi open world. Its pretty much unplayble, and how the games shouldn't be done.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#54  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69466 Posts

@subspecies said:

It's a standalone game, not an expansion. This has already been confirmed.

/thread

Yep! Its a standalone repackaged PS4 game locked to the PS5.😂

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

Already had assets from 1st game, not much of a reach there.

Fedor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Fedor
Member since 2015 • 11612 Posts

It will be a fun fully priced DLC

madsnakehhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#57 madsnakehhh
Member since 2007 • 18252 Posts

The "exansion" word is being extremely missused here ... if Devs are telling the truth and i don't think they are lying here ... calling this an "expansion" would be like saying Majora's Mask was an OoT expansion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f2b4872031c2
deactivated-5f2b4872031c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-5f2b4872031c2
Member since 2018 • 2683 Posts

@Pedro: Please provide an authentic link proving it's repackaged.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Pedro

@subspecies said:

@Pedro: Please provide an authentic link proving it's repackaged.

I really got you stressed. 😂

Your boy spilled the beans already

“I guess you could call it an expansion and an enhancement to the previous game,” he said.

“There’s a substantial Miles Morales component – which is the expansion element – but also within the game as well there’s been major enhancements to the game and the game engine, obviously deploying some of the major PlayStation 5 technology and features.”

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-5f2b4872031c2

@Pedro: Again, please provide an authentic link proving it is repackaged. Nothing you have shown says it's repackaged.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Pedro

@subspecies said:

@Pedro: Again, please provide an authentic link proving it is repackaged. Nothing you have shown says it's repackaged.

You can reverse search for that yourself with the provided quote. You know how to use the net. I am glad that my comments have you a bit triggered with your repackaged Spiderman game.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By deactivated-5f2b4872031c2

@Pedro: So, you cannot provide an authentic link proving it is repackaged. In other words, your "repackaged" claim is your terminology, put forth entirely by you.

Thought as much. ;)

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 Pedro

@subspecies said:

@Pedro: So, you cannot provide an authentic link proving it is repackaged. In other words, your "repackaged" claim is your terminology, put forth entirely by you.

Thought as much. ;)

That word repackaged really got you good. 😎

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 deactivated-5f2b4872031c2

@Pedro said:
@subspecies said:

Thought as much. ;)

That word repackaged really got you good. 😎

It in fact got you, as nothing you provided says anything about repackaging.

On top of this, when I googled the quote you provided the first results that popped up were articles showing that in response Insomniac Games refuted the claim and tweeted out that the game is, in fact, a standalone game.

So, again, please provide an authentic link proving that the game is repackaged. Otherwise, you are proving only that you just made it up.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Gifford38

who said its spiderman 2? I never seen spiderman 2 nor have you. its a standalone spiderman. its not even a dlc to ps4 spiderman.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Pedro

@subspecies said:

On top of this, when I googled the quote you provided the first results that popped up were articles showing that in response Insomniac Games refuted the claim and tweeted out that the game is, in fact, a standalone game.

So, again, please provide an authentic link proving that the game is repackaged. Otherwise, you are proving only that you just made it up.

They are just damage controlling like you are. No need to fret. Its cool if you want to pay full price for a repackaged DLC. 😎

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By deactivated-5f2b4872031c2

@Pedro said:
@subspecies said:

They are just damage controlling like you are. No need to fret. Its cool if you want to pay full price for a repackaged DLC. 😎

Incorrect. You said the game was repackaged, were called upon to provide proof, provided no proof, and were thus exposed in your attempt to simply make up the "fact" that the game is repackaged.

On top of this, the developer themselves have refuted all claims, and have come out directly and said that the game is a straight up standalone. I'll spare you the tweets, since you've already been thoroughly buried in this thread. If you want to continue embarrassing yourself by claiming that you know more than the developer about their own game, then go ahead. It should be entertaining.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Pedro

@subspecies said:

Incorrect. You said the game was repackaged, were called upon to provide proof, provided no proof, and were thus exposed in your attempt to simply make up the "fact" that the game is repackaged.

On top of this, the developer themselves have refuted all claims, and have come out directly and said that the game is a straight up standalone. I'll spare you the tweets, since you've already been thoroughly buried in this thread. If you want to continue embarrassing yourself by claiming that you know more than the developer about their own game, then go ahead. It should be entertaining.

Nowhere was it stated that its not standalone. Its a repackage STANDALONE version of Spiderman. Same location with slightly repainted assets. You are just struggling to accept that reality. I am so sorry.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-5f2b4872031c2

@Pedro said:
@subspecies said:

Nowhere was it stated that its not standalone. Its a repackage STANDALONE version of Spiderman. Same location with slightly repainted assets. You are just struggling to accept that reality. I am so sorry.

Incorrect. The devs have come out and said it is a standalone game, refuting claims otherwise. That's it. Your "repackaged standalone" claim is erroneous, and entirely made up by you, which is why you provide no proof.

I really didn't want you to further embarrass yourself, dude. But you did it.

Go out and get some fresh air. You're done here.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Pedro

@subspecies said:

Incorrect. The devs have come out and said it is a standalone game, refuting claims otherwise. That's it. Your "repackaged standalone" claim is erroneous, and entirely made up by you, which is why you provide no proof.

Seems like your have reading problem since you keep repeating standalone like a crazy lady. You can't handle the reality that they took what was already in Spiderman and expanded on it (smaller game than Spiderman). AKA repackaged. I am sorry that you can't accept that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 deactivated-5f2b4872031c2

@Pedro said:
@subspecies said:

Seems like your have reading problem since you keep repeating standalone like a crazy lady. You can't handle the reality that they took what was already in Spiderman and expanded on it (smaller game than Spiderman). AKA repackaged. I am sorry that you can't accept that.

And you can't handle the fact that you have no proof, and that, furthermore, what the devs themselves have said completely goes against what you are saying. You're just making shit up.

Again, go out and get some fresh air. You need it.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

Can't wait, this will be great. Really surprised to see it dropping this year.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Pedro

@subspecies said:

And you can't handle the fact that you have no proof, and that, furthermore, what the devs themselves have said completely goes against what you are saying. You're just making shit up.

Game is set in the same location and will be using the same assets. You just can't handle the truth. Take your own advice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By deactivated-5f2b4872031c2

@Pedro said:
@subspecies said:

Game is set in the same location and will be using the same assets. You just can't handle the truth. Take your own advice.

As always, proof that it is repackaged, please.

Which is to say------->you're done, dude.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#75 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

@jg4xchamp said:

It's a stand-alone expansion.

Peter Parker sucks

Which version of Peter Parker? I quite like the Tom Holland version of Peter Parker... except he's basically a white Miles Morales. The Tom Holland "Peter Parker" has more in common with Miles than he does with OG Peter Parker. And his friend "Ned" is basically Ganke Lee (best friend of Miles) renamed to "Ned" rather than the OG Ned. Funny how the MCU modernized Peter Parker by adapting the Miles Morales comics, and replacing Miles with Parker.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Pedro

@subspecies said:

You must be "fun" at Christmas, since you seem to favor repackage stuff. 😎

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 deactivated-5f2b4872031c2

@Pedro said:
@subspecies said:

You must be "fun" at Christmas, since you seem to favor repackage stuff. 😎

Don't celebrate Christmas. Don't like Saturn.

But I'm pretty dang fun the rest of the time. ;)

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Gifford38

@djoffer123 said:

Umm after reading that it kind of seems it’s just going to be an upgraded Spider-Man 2018 game with some added content or am i reading it wrong?? No way I am rebuying Spider-Man again just for some added content! Of course worked for p5r so why not..

you don't have to re buy it. mile is a stand alone game. you can download it by itself. if you don't want the ps4 2018 updated version you don't have to.

Ballroompirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#79 Ballroompirate
Member since 2005 • 26695 Posts

I swear to god they better not kill off Peter

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Gifford38
@StrongDeadlift said:
@phbz said:

Oh man cows are not going to buy this. They want their PS5 to play uncompromised games built from the ground up to fully take advantage of the ground breaking SSD. Like that Sesame Street game with the robot.

And so it begins.

We told you cows, when you pretended to be outraged over Phil Spencer's comments a few months ago, when he said the first wave of games will be cross gen. Granted, phil spencer's sin was in verbalizing that out loud, we told you Cows that Sony was either going to do the same, or that they would arbitrarily gate off games that could very clearly run on current gen hardware, just to call them exclusives.

These consoles (neither of them) just arent that much more powerful than their last gen counter parts. The gap isnt big enough, full stop. This idea that the entire core foundational structures of games is going to see a paradigm shift this gen is silly. Like Uncharted 5 is suddenly going to become Star Citizen.

Its also puzzling why Cows seemed to have been expecting these wall to wall bangers out the gate for PS5, considering basically all of Sony's studios are accounted for. Either just wrapping big projects, or just starting big projects. We basically know what almost all of Sony's big studios are doing, within deductive reason.

miles game is not cross gen just the 2018 updated version. miles game is a stand alone buy. you don't have to buy the updated version if you don't want to.

miles game the city has been redone using the ps5 tech.

so again sony first party games are not cross gen non of them. just third party games.

so going from a launch ps4 1.2 teraflops to 10 teraflop and a ssd with 100x faster than the hdd in the ps4 tempest chip for 3d sound the ps4 used its cpu for sound is not a jump to you?

and a new controller adding all kinds of things over the ps4.

Zidaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Zidaneski
Member since 2003 • 9266 Posts

Marvel spider-man I thought had a good story and decent gameplay. But it was more a one-and-done deal. I like Miles Morales more than Peter Parker so I may get this but it needs to change up the formula enough to separate it from the base game.