Spider-Man Miles Morales PS5 Digital Foundry reaction!

• 136 results
Phlop_Spencer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101 Phlop_Spencer
Member since 2020 • 1476 Posts

Just checking in to see whether pedro’s still having a manic breakdown

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

@tormentos said:
@pc_rocks said:

Dynamic resolution for a enhanced PS4 game with lower resolution RT with low quality shading and less geometry/scene. LMAO!

Isn't that what the 2080ti is doing now with games that use ray tracing?

😂😂😂

The only difference is people will not pay $1400 for a PS5..🤣

I love you console fanboys.

WE have been telling you this would happen and now you deflect and say well PC is doing that also... How idiotic do you have to be?

We told you this generation wasn't enough for 4K/60 with Ray Tracing and all you trolls where adamant that it was and Ron(RIP) was posting left right and centre a bunch of graphs that meant nothing at all.

Also the 2080 Ti would run this game at 60FPS with the same settings and resolution... As its 2x the power as the PS5.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#103 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69466 Posts

@phlop_spencer: Nope! I just have you, your alts and your goons entranced. 😁

rzxv04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#104 rzxv04
Member since 2018 • 2578 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@regnaston said:

@BenjaminBanklin: I suspect AC Valhalla will look better on both consoles than Miles will on PS5.

Maybe most of it aren't real time physics or scripted destruction but it looks so good.

I'd like to see the PS4 version if there are less particle and debris or if it would just be lower resolution.

The_Stand_In

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#105 The_Stand_In
Member since 2010 • 1179 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:
@The_Stand_In said:

Looks pretty for sure, but also looks exactly the same gameplay wise as the PS4 original-> Boring, mindless, repetitive, and full of QTEs.

Good to know you've never played the original.

Believe what you want, buttercup. I just don't like it. Sorry. And the new one has done next to nothing to address its predecessor's issues. Also,

Loading Video...

mission critical QTEs are a sin.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#106  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17806 Posts

Looks great, but that 30fps... LOL

At least they got a performance mode which should still look pretty good.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
deactivated-5fd4737f5f083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
Member since 2018 • 937 Posts

Looks great, PS5 owners will have something good to sink their teeth into the new toy.

rzxv04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#108 rzxv04
Member since 2018 • 2578 Posts

LOL the other guy literally just said "Spiderman: Miles WHATEVER". Feels like he's forced into singing some tunes of praises after he dunked on the remaster analysis.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#109 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

Fucking hate the fact that I'm glued to this generation for the rest of this year and some of the next, because Corona ****** us and delayed everything. No GPU for my PC, no PS5. All I can do is watch these videos and the upcoming hardware reviews and crap :(

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Grey_Eyed_Elf

@Epak_ said:

Fucking hate the fact that I'm glued to this generation for the rest of this year and some of the next, because Corona ****** us and delayed everything. No GPU for my PC, no PS5. All I can do is watch these videos and the upcoming hardware reviews and crap :(

Yeah... I want a RTX 3080 for Cyberpunk so f***ing badly, not enough to pay 2x the price on Ebay.

I HOPE more stock comes in early November.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#111 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:
@Epak_ said:

Yeah... I want a RTX 3080 for Cyberpunk so f***ing badly, not enough to pay 2x the price on Ebay.

The game supports DLSS2.1. You most likely won't even need the 3080.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Grey_Eyed_Elf

@hardwenzen said:
@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:
@Epak_ said:

The game supports DLSS2.1. You most likely won't even need the 3080.

Need... Boo boo I don't need anything better than a X1S, I WANT the best possible experience.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 45103 Posts

@Grey_Eyed_Elf: I thought you were getting a 3090? 3080 is not the best possible experience.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

:P

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#115 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

@SolidGame_basic: Obviously not a real gamer.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

I love you console fanboys.

WE have been telling you this would happen and now you deflect and say well PC is doing that also... How idiotic do you have to be?

We told you this generation wasn't enough for 4K/60 with Ray Tracing and all you trolls where adamant that it was and Ron(RIP) was posting left right and centre a bunch of graphs that meant nothing at all.

Also the 2080 Ti would run this game at 60FPS with the same settings and resolution... As its 2x the power as the PS5.

What have you been telling us?

Who claimed it would be QUOTE ME? Quote me saying this gen would be 4k/60 with ray tracing, in fact i was one of those who expected minimal ray tracing and used the 2080TI as example, just like i was one of the first to downplay the whole 8k crap when sony reveal it in mid 2019.

Irrelevant fact is Ray tracing send that $1400 card into 1080p and you have to use hardware accelerated scaling (aka DLSS) to cope with the lower resolution.

Effectively you are a PEASANT that pay more than $1000 for a GPU to play on a resolution made popular by blu-ray and the PS3 on 2006.🤣

If you don't turn on ray tracing and will use it as some kind of defense save it, that make you look even worse as you have to completely shut down an effect to avoid lowering resolution which is a COMPROMISE welcome to the peasant world chump.🤣🤣🤣

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8470 Posts

@tormentos said:
@pc_rocks said:

I accept your concession that PS5 with Miles Morales is light years behind 2080Ti and not comparable at all.

Where did i say other wise?

Or better yet where i even imply that miles morales was ahead on anything?

Light years? This is the kind of posting that got you into trouble last time, when you try to refute other people points you overblow things, this is why i say your Navi comment wasn't a mistake it was you making argument with your ass rather than your brain.

The 2080ti is head by light years not a chance.

Which in the end doesn't change the point, that $1400 GPU needs upscaling and you have to drop it to 1080p to get 60FPS with ray tracing on.

I accept your concession that PS5 with Miles Morales is light years behind 2080Ti and not comparable at all. It looks likes and technically a PoS in front of 2080Ti.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Pedro

Did everyone finally come around to the notion that next gen is just a mid gen upgrade with a new number/name?

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Grey_Eyed_Elf

@SolidGame_basic said:

@Grey_Eyed_Elf: I thought you were getting a 3090? 3080 is not the best possible experience.

Nah... The 3090 offers little performance over a 3080, not worth the almost double the price in UK.

I paid £1299 for a GPU once, not doing it again.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 Grey_Eyed_Elf

@tormentos: Stop it you bumb, your lies don't don't fly in this part of town.

I suggest you take a trip to 36 CU block and find out where your Hz went before the FPS man gets you.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7165 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

A sharp looking PS4 game. That's all this is. And while its better looking than what i was expecting, this was in 30fps. Who's gonna play a game like this in 30fps when a 60fps option is available? DF should focus on 60fps modes only, then we will see how piss poor the graphical upgrades are.

yet millions played the first at 30 fps. but no one will ever play a 30fps game again now I guess?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 hardwenzen

@gifford38 said:
@hardwenzen said:

A sharp looking PS4 game. That's all this is. And while its better looking than what i was expecting, this was in 30fps. Who's gonna play a game like this in 30fps when a 60fps option is available? DF should focus on 60fps modes only, then we will see how piss poor the graphical upgrades are.

yet millions played the first at 30 fps. but no one will ever play a 30fps game again now I guess?

There's a difference between shutting the hell up and deal with 30fps because that's the only option and have access to 60fps in the same game.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 hardwenzen
@Pedro said:

Did everyone finally come around to the notion that next gen is just a mid gen upgrade with a new number/name?

Absolutely. Especially when we're referring the ps5. Even this so called mid gen upgrade is 33% less powerful than what a normal mid gen upgrade should be. 😱

Gym_Lion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 Gym_Lion
Member since 2020 • 2592 Posts

@Pedro: I thought gens were a thing of the passed.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

A sharp looking PS4 game.

I agree with you. Luckily it look way better then the xbox 360 looking game known as Halo INF

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 hardwenzen

@daredevils2k said:
@hardwenzen said:

A sharp looking PS4 game.

I agree with you. Luckily it look way better then the xbox 360 looking game known as Halo INF

Am is supposed damage control Infinite? Cuz i am the one shitting on it 🥱

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Pedro

@hardwenzen said:
@daredevils2k said:

They have become desperate. They think everyone is a lem these days. Its as if they are playing Among US, SW Edition. 😂

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7165 Posts

digital foundry only counts when it is positive news about the series x.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 hardwenzen

@Pedro said:
@hardwenzen said:
@daredevils2k said:

They have become desperate. They think everyone is a lem these days. Its as if they are playing Among US, SW Edition. 😂

Yea, to some, criticizing your own things/preferences is forbidden. Children's mentality. I sure as hell remember being like that... when i was 12.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 SolidGame_basic  Online
Member since 2003 • 45103 Posts

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:
@SolidGame_basic said:

Nah... The 3090 offers little performance over a 3080, not worth the almost double the price in UK.

I paid £1299 for a GPU once, not doing it again.

Sorry man, but you did say best possible experience. 3080 is not the best possible experience.

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1342 Posts

I’m pretty stoked to play this on my new ps5 at launch. Already got the game on pre order as well.

daredevils2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 daredevils2k
Member since 2015 • 5001 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@Pedro said:
@hardwenzen said:
@daredevils2k said:

Yea, to some, criticizing your own things/preferences is forbidden. Children's mentality. I sure as hell remember being like that... when i was 12.

I am not sure why my comment would be a dig at you, Because of halo INF looking like an xbox 360 game. Unless you work for 343 studios, then I could see why you thought my comment was a dig at ya

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 hardwenzen

@daredevils2k said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Pedro said:
@hardwenzen said:
@daredevils2k said:

I am not sure why my comment would be a dig at you, Because of halo INF looking like an xbox 360 game. Unless you work for 343 studios, then I could see why you thought my comment was a dig at ya

I have had this comment from others at least half a dozen of times since the Infinite demo was shown.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@pc_rocks said:

I accept your concession that PS5 with Miles Morales is light years behind 2080Ti and not comparable at all. It looks likes and technically a PoS in front of 2080Ti.

Yes and Navi was on AMD roadmap for decades..

Fraud that is what you are.😂

Your exaggerate arguments are the problem, i wonder if you can prove that light years claim...😂😂😂

The 2080TI doesn't even have double the power of the PS5.😂

Loading Video...

🤣

And that's the 9+TF one.

So again your problems are your exaggerated arguments.

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

@tormentos: Stop it you bumb, your lies don't don't fly in this part of town.

I suggest you take a trip to 36 CU block and find out where your Hz went before the FPS man gets you.

In other words you can't prove shit.

Have a nice day peasant.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8470 Posts

@tormentos said:
@pc_rocks said:

Yesand Navi was on AMD roadmap for decades..

Fraud that is what you are.😂

Your exaggerate arguments are the problem, i wonder if you can prove that light years claim...😂😂😂

The 2080TI doesn't even have double the power of the PS5.😂

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Pedro

I am not sure how someone can directly compare software to hardware. Saying Miles Morales is light years behind 2080Ti is just plain stupid.