Spider man 2 trailer, and it looks dope . thank you sony for always being the best.

• 68 results
dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#51 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8877 Posts

@daredevils2k: The copium continues.

Gifford38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 Gifford38
Member since 2020 • 7249 Posts

@silentchief: sorry to make it confusing. I didn't mean they used insomniac engine. I meant Sony gave ninja the tech for motion capture during heavily sword. He should not dis insomniac engine considing what they put out. So the motion capture tech is from the same company sony.

regnaston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 regnaston
Member since 2008 • 4681 Posts

@Pedro said:

Damn, Starfield already in OP?😂

Don't worry eventually the PS devs will be able to get graphical quality like the XB1 had 😉

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22401 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

Can’t even talk about Spider-Man 2 in a Spider-Man 2 thread. Gotta talk about Microsoft acquiring Activision-Blizzard instead. Sad state to be in. 😅

Cows in a nutshell 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#55 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70051 Posts

@regnaston said:
@Pedro said:

Don't worry eventually the PS devs will be able to get graphical quality like the XB1 had 😉

Savage.😂

KathaarianCode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 KathaarianCode
Member since 2022 • 3465 Posts

@gifford38: I hope thei makes vr spiderman version for these game

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56299 Posts

@regnaston said:
@Pedro said:

Peter Parker looks like Atreus (GoW: Ragnarok) and if that's were Insomniac Games is going with, then they clearly need to play Ragnarok before using that model.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10633 Posts

@silentchief said:
@ermacness said:
@daredevils2k said:
Loading Video...

Running at 60fps too, unlike starfield running at 9fps

Well to be fair, I’m willing to bet that Starfield will be the better looking game out of the 2. Don’t gloat over the 60fps over the xsx, the ps5 will have its share of 30fps games as well. I’m willing to be that’s what the “alleged“ production of the ps5 pro will come in to play.

🤣🤣🤣.

Are you serious? You think Bethesda is going to make a better looking gane than Insomniac? Starfield will most likely be a great game with endless replay value but graphically it will not be in the same league as SM2.

Let’s not kid ourselves here. Spider-Man was a great looking game for the sheer scope of what the game had going for it, but to me it wasn’t even in the top 3 best looking exclusives let alone the best looking exclusive on the ps4. To me, TLoU 2, UC4, R&C, GOW 2018, & HDZ all looked better, even Destiny looked better than Spider-Man (from a visual standpoint). From what I seen, and the games that are already available, Spider-Man 2 may be a great game, but unless Insomniac have some visual surprises for us in Spider-Man 2, I don’t see much reasons to brag about the pure visuals of Spider-Man 2.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18809 Posts

@silentchief: " Looking at the fine details it's definitely a step above."

Not from what I played.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Silentchief
Member since 2021 • 6993 Posts
@ermacness said:
@silentchief said:
@ermacness said:
@daredevils2k said:
Loading Video...

Well to be fair, I’m willing to bet that Starfield will be the better looking game out of the 2. Don’t gloat over the 60fps over the xsx, the ps5 will have its share of 30fps games as well. I’m willing to be that’s what the “alleged“ production of the ps5 pro will come in to play.

🤣🤣🤣.

Are you serious? You think Bethesda is going to make a better looking gane than Insomniac? Starfield will most likely be a great game with endless replay value but graphically it will not be in the same league as SM2.

Let’s not kid ourselves here. Spider-Man was a great looking game for the sheer scope of what the game had going for it, but to me it wasn’t even in the top 3 best looking exclusives let alone the best looking exclusive on the ps4. To me, TLoU 2, UC4, R&C, GOW 2018, & HDZ all looked better, even Destiny looked better than Spider-Man (from a visual standpoint). From what I seen, and the games that are already available, Spider-Man 2 may be a great game, but unless Insomniac have some visual surprises for us in Spider-Man 2, I don’t see much reasons to brag about the pure visuals of Spider-Man 2.

Yea I'm not sure about that. The remastered Version on PS5 is easily one of the best looking games on the console. My point is Insomniacs games are easily among the best looking every year. I expect this to be no different.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 ermacness

@silentchief said:
@ermacness said:
@silentchief said:
@ermacness said:
@daredevils2k said:
Loading Video...

🤣🤣🤣.

Yea I'm not sure about that. The remastered Version on PS5 is easily one of the best looking games in the console. My point is Insomniacs games are easily among the best looking every year. I expect this to be no different.

WHAT??!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When it came out for the ps5 on launch day, it was beaten (visually) by the DS Remake. Spider-Man isn’t a highly visual game guy!

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6493 Posts

So after watching the video it says at the bottom a "mix of gameplay and in-game cinematics" there is literally 2secs of SP flying and the other 1:50 is cinematics 🤦‍♂️

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Silentchief
@ermacness said:
@silentchief said:
@ermacness said:
@silentchief said:

🤣🤣🤣.

Yea I'm not sure about that. The remastered Version on PS5 is easily one of the best looking games in the console. My point is Insomniacs games are easily among the best looking every year. I expect this to be no different.

WHAT??!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When it came out for the ps5 on launch day, it was beaten (visually) by the DS Remake. Spider-Man isn’t a highly visual game guy!

Are we ignoring the fact Miles Morales won second place that year behind a maxed out Cyberpunk? Demonsouls was like 3rd or 4th. According to DF it is extremely impressive and it is. The Raytracing is probably the best on consoles. The character models and environmental detail in outstanding especially for an open world game.

Silentchief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Silentchief

@last_lap said:

So after watching the video it says at the bottom a "mix of gameplay and in-game cinematics" there is literally 2secs of SP flying and the other 1:50 is cinematics 🤦‍♂️

People forget Insomniac uses real-time cinematics. You can literally see the exact same models in gameplay if you move the camera close enough.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45342 Posts

This looks quite good.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 ermacness

@silentchief said:
@ermacness said:
@silentchief said:
@ermacness said:
@silentchief said:

🤣🤣🤣.

WHAT??!!!!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Are we ignoring the fact Miles Morales won second place that year behind a maxed out Cyberpunk? Demonsouls was like 3rd or 4th. According to DF it is extremely impressive and it is. The Raytracing is probably the best on consoles. The character models and environmental detail in outstanding especially for an open world game.

Now MM does look great for an open world game, and definitely does look just as good as DS (even though I’ll give DS the edge). However your initial argument was about the remastered edition of SM. Now with the kind of games out now, the visuals bar have been pushed since MM debut so the same trick won’t work with SM2, especially given the fact that HFW exists.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6493 Posts

@silentchief: Please stop. There was gameplay for 2secs, and the rest was cinematics. Those are the facts.

Avatar image for deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 deactivated-654dc0d1e0e5b
Member since 2021 • 1870 Posts

Not liking the cartoonish graphics tbh