hdb_withab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 hdb_withab
Member since 2020 • 44 Posts

@kazhirai: couldn't all that be explained by the fact that MS simply had all those things ready to show before Sony did?

FinalFighters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By FinalFighters
Member since 2013 • 3410 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

I can't muster up any hype for the PS5. The weaker hardware, Druckmann turning into Cuckmann and making his own Last Jedi, half-assed BC. There's no denying Sony dropped the ball.

MR. Flip-Flop, so are you back on the xbox side again?

lol

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#53 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12954 Posts

@tormentos said:

Is not a lie Sony never hid its total sales MS did.

Yes they did. And it was already linked here proving that. Stop lying.

Avatar image for deactivated-5efed3ebc2180
deactivated-5efed3ebc2180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By deactivated-5efed3ebc2180
Member since 2006 • 923 Posts

@tormentos said:

It's a number they sold to stores not the actual customers.

Also the numbers are misleading as **** and are not the number of actual users, because I personaly had/have:

three PS4's - FAT (launch 'jet engine' model), Slim ('satin gold frying pan' model) and Pro ('not a jet engine' model)

two PS3's - both OG Slim (aka not that shitty "Super Cheap Plastic Slim")

four PS2's - the first two launch FAT PS2's stopped reading discs within first weeks, luckily covered by warranty (and immediately got replaced for brand new ones on the spot - i guess they were used to that at stores), third one got replaced for a Slim (don't remember which revision, but lets call it "OG frying pan")

PS1 - launch FAT model (only one, but had to replace the laser like three times XD)

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#55 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12304 Posts

@briguyb13 said:

New leadership at Sony, and that's why I don't much care for them anymore. A faceless group of strangers have taken over the company.

That's such a nonsense reason. lol

And, I wouldn't exactly call the new leadership (ex. Jim Ryan and Herman Hulst) faceless strangers.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@x_hedon said:
@tormentos said:

Yes they did. And it was already linked here proving that. Stop lying.

I didn't see that post until now that you apparently wanted to show off as some kind of victory allow me to own your ass in the most friendly way possible.

Sony for the first time combined PlayStation 3 unit sales numbers with PlayStation 2 unit sales (and also lumped together the PlayStation Vita and PlayStation Portable into their own category). The new reporting technique comes as Sony’s profits slump.

Bottom line, we know that overall sales of the PS2 and PS3 were 2.8 million units for the quarter, down from 3.2 million in the same quarter a year ago, but we don’t know how the PS3 fared individually.

You can read for SHIT sony didn't hide number they CONSOLIDATE PS3 and PS2 sales under 1 number,on a fiscal reaport aim at INVESTORS.

Which MS did as well in 2014 and after, when they joined 360 and xbox one sales to make the sales look bigger,in sony's case the PS2 was in decline and basically on its last leg after 12 years.

In its quarterly earnings report today, Microsoft said it sold 6.6 million Xbox consoles — both Xbox One and Xbox 360 combined — from October to December, which was down from the 7.4 million units sold during the year-ago quarter.

As you can see the total sales are not hidden they sold 6.6 millions just like sony sold 2.8 million that quarter of both PS2 and PS3.

What i am talking about as well as the market is how many XBOX ONE consoles have been sold which MS has refuse to say the number and has hid it.

Sony has never stop posting world wide sales even when it was behind,what they join was PS2 and PS3 sales which is totally different.

Now how me a link that sony hid total sales numbers of the PS3 from the world.

eurogamer.net/articles/2013-11-06-playstation-3-sales-hit-80-million

as the PS4 was about to hit,now shoe me the xbox one sales from MS.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

@Nonstop-Madness said:
@briguyb13 said:

New leadership at Sony, and that's why I don't much care for them anymore. A faceless group of strangers have taken over the company.

And, I wouldn't exactly call the new leadership (ex. Jim Ryan and Herman Hulst) faceless strangers.

How is it 'nonsense' to not trust new people, especially when they've shown things like censorship?

Isn't it more reasonable to be cautious instead of supporting them with blind brand loyalism?

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#58 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts

Plenty of hypocrites here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@FinalFighters said:
@NathanDrakeSwag said:

I can't muster up any hype for the PS5. The weaker hardware, Druckmann turning into Cuckmann and making his own Last Jedi, half-assed BC. There's no denying Sony dropped the ball.

MR. Flip-Flop, so are you back on the xbox side again?

lol

Everybody with good sense should always question all brands.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#60  Edited By Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12304 Posts

@briguyb13 said:
@Nonstop-Madness said:
@briguyb13 said:

How is it 'nonsense' to not trust new people, especially when they've shown things like censorship?

Isn't it more reasonable to be cautious instead of supporting them with blind brand loyalism?

Because their careers / resumes speak for themselves and, decisions aren't unilaterally made by a select few.

These aren't Joe Schmo's that have been magically promoted to senior positions.

Update: "faceless group of strangers" also implies you need to know who they are. *You* don't need to know who these guys are for them to be good at their jobs and, make PlayStation more successful. Do you only buy products from companies from CEO's or CMO's etc. you recognize and know? I doubt it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

@Nonstop-Madness said:
@briguyb13 said:
@Nonstop-Madness said:
@briguyb13 said:

Because their careers / resumes speak for themselves and, decisions aren't unilaterally made by a select few.

These aren't Joe Schmo's that have been magically promoted to senior positions.

Well you're free to take chances with your money, but mine will be waiting to see how things roll out for Sony next gen, and IF things turn out ok I'll throw some of mine at a PS5 Pro.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#62 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11281 Posts

Sony DOMINATED the generation for the third time out of the four generations they have participated in. It's also the 4th time they beat Microsoft.

I think Sony's fine and will probably get 5 wins in a row against Microsoft.