Sony is dumbfounded

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d0bc5893bf2
deactivated-57d0bc5893bf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-57d0bc5893bf2
Member since 2007 • 109 Posts
OK....Devil May Cry and Now maybe Final Fantasy XIII (which i think will happen)
Gamers now have no reason to buy a ps3 except for Rachet and Clank. And why are you fanboys complaining about Capcom and other companies turing there backs on PS3 for Xbox and Wii...don't you remember that Nintendo had CAPCOM and Square before sony stole it from them......sony had there time in the spotlight, they got cocky and now they screwed up. You can still buy a Xbox360 and Wii for the same price as a PS3.
pokajabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#2 pokajabba
Member since 2006 • 4741 Posts
Not only is Sony 'cocky', but so are PS3 fans and they are screwing up too lol.
PayDaMurdaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 PayDaMurdaMan
Member since 2006 • 585 Posts
OK....Devil May Cry and Now maybe Final Fantasy XIII (which i think will happen)
Gamers now have no reason to buy a ps3 except for Rachet and Clank. And why are you fanboys complaining about Capcom and other companies turing there backs on PS3 for Xbox and Wii...don't you remember that Nintendo had CAPCOM and Square before sony stole it from them......sony had there time in the spotlight, they got cocky and now they screwed up. You can still buy a Xbox360 and Wii for the same price as a PS3.jn696
If they lose FF that is going to suck cuz the 360 will need disc swaping to get through the game. FF was one of the reasons I bought my PS3.
I_love_sony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 I_love_sony
Member since 2007 • 41 Posts
[QUOTE="jn696"]OK....Devil May Cry and Now maybe Final Fantasy XIII (which i think will happen)
Gamers now have no reason to buy a ps3 except for Rachet and Clank. And why are you fanboys complaining about Capcom and other companies turing there backs on PS3 for Xbox and Wii...don't you remember that Nintendo had CAPCOM and Square before sony stole it from them......sony had there time in the spotlight, they got cocky and now they screwed up. You can still buy a Xbox360 and Wii for the same price as a PS3.PayDaMurdaMan
If they lose FF that is going to suck cuz the 360 will need disc swaping to get through the game. FF was one of the reasons I bought my PS3.

FFIX had like 6 discs :S on PS1
justdog11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 justdog11
Member since 2004 • 3524 Posts

[QUOTE="jn696"]OK....Devil May Cry and Now maybe Final Fantasy XIII (which i think will happen)
Gamers now have no reason to buy a ps3 except for Rachet and Clank. And why are you fanboys complaining about Capcom and other companies turing there backs on PS3 for Xbox and Wii...don't you remember that Nintendo had CAPCOM and Square before sony stole it from them......sony had there time in the spotlight, they got cocky and now they screwed up. You can still buy a Xbox360 and Wii for the same price as a PS3.PayDaMurdaMan

599 us dollars > disc swapping? I had no idea.

shaggygrosser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 shaggygrosser
Member since 2003 • 5871 Posts

[QUOTE="jn696"]OK....Devil May Cry and Now maybe Final Fantasy XIII (which i think will happen)

FF7 was 3 discs, and FF8 & FF9 were 4 discs each.  None of those games sucked. 

Darth_Stalin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Darth_Stalin
Member since 2005 • 8681 Posts
Sony was used to dev's approaching them, and asking for their games to come to the PS2. I guess they might be swallowing some of their pride, now that they are begging S-E to keep FF on the PS3 :lol:
MattBrian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 MattBrian
Member since 2004 • 625 Posts

[QUOTE="PayDaMurdaMan"][QUOTE="jn696"]OK....Devil May Cry and Now maybe Final Fantasy XIII (which i think will happen)
Gamers now have no reason to buy a ps3 except for Rachet and Clank. And why are you fanboys complaining about Capcom and other companies turing there backs on PS3 for Xbox and Wii...don't you remember that Nintendo had CAPCOM and Square before sony stole it from them......sony had there time in the spotlight, they got cocky and now they screwed up. You can still buy a Xbox360 and Wii for the same price as a PS3.justdog11

599 us dollars > disc swapping? I had no idea.

where's that MGS pic ??:lol: 

mc2k4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 mc2k4
Member since 2004 • 2525 Posts

OK....Devil May Cry and Now maybe Final Fantasy XIII (which i think will happen)
Gamers now have no reason to buy a ps3 except for Rachet and Clank. And why are you fanboys complaining about Capcom and other companies turing there backs on PS3 for Xbox and Wii...don't you remember that Nintendo had CAPCOM and Square before sony stole it from them......sony had there time in the spotlight, they got cocky and now they screwed up. You can still buy a Xbox360 and Wii for the same price as a PS3.jn696

I'm waiting for the second generation of games already planned for the PS3.  You know, God of War 3/4, MGS4/5, Resident Evil 5/6, FFXIII/FFXIV, Tomb Raide10/11, GTA 4 and 5, GT5/6, Tekken 6/7, Ratchet & Clank Future/Beyond, Jak & Daxter Next/After That, DMC4/5, etc, etc. 

rybe1025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 rybe1025
Member since 2004 • 6362 Posts
Sony fans can try and play it down all they want but if FF goes to MS then then PS3 is in bad shape. Then they will have lost their biggest heavy hitter. A lot of MS's heavy hitters they would never be able to get cause MS has a hand in some form in making it like Halo 3 , Blue Dragon , Mass Effect and a few others I think.Sony's biggest title that they are involved in is GoW and that was released on their last gen system and not PS3 ( big mistake ) If the next 30 days do not explode in sales with new launch then I suspect Sony to start firing and not just demoted. Maybe even restructer some.