Sony has lost their touch

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sulimanitachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 sulimanitachi
Member since 2007 • 169 Posts
Really losing so many exclusives and their mainpoint is Blu-ray sales. :lol: It is pathetic Microsoft is going to win if Sony doesn't start ship shaping. So theĀ  Ps3 is like the Titanic and OMG it is another boat to save people the Xbox 360 tjis is how the war is going. Trust me I was a real big Cow but now I look at my PS3 and wish for a 360. I will get it once the glitches are gone. The only thing special about the PS3 is that it is a nice glossy box. Or no games exept Resistance, PSN is horrible, losing exclusives, and the good titles haven't been said yet like Socom and Jack. Now all I will need is a coffin that has enough space for my PS3 and dreamcast.
Goldensun48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Goldensun48
Member since 2006 • 1181 Posts
when sony later loses ff, they will lose
Number_1_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Number_1_Gamer
Member since 2007 • 1786 Posts
Oh well. Sony had a good run with PS1 and PS2. It's time to return the video game market to it's RIGHTFUL leader, Nintendo.
_AsasN_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 _AsasN_
Member since 2003 • 3646 Posts
Really losing so many exclusives and their mainpoint is Blu-ray sales. :lol: It is pathetic Microsoft is going to win if Sony doesn't start ship shaping. So theĀ  Ps3 is like the Titanic and OMG it is another boat to save people the Xbox 360 tjis is how the war is going. Trust me I was a real big Cow but now I look at my PS3 and wish for a 360. I will get it once the glitches are gone. The only thing special about the PS3 is that it is a nice glossy box. Or no games exept Resistance, PSN is horrible, losing exclusives, and the good titles haven't been said yet like Socom and Jack. Now all I will need is a coffin that has enough space for my PS3 and dreamcast. sulimanitachi
Sony will do fine and is doing better than people think right now. Do a little research.
sulimanitachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 sulimanitachi
Member since 2007 • 169 Posts
what do you mean by research
sPOON_f33dU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 sPOON_f33dU
Member since 2007 • 724 Posts
[QUOTE="sulimanitachi"]Really losing so many exclusives and their mainpoint is Blu-ray sales. :lol: It is pathetic Microsoft is going to win if Sony doesn't start ship shaping. So the Ps3 is like the Titanic and OMG it is another boat to save people the Xbox 360 tjis is how the war is going. Trust me I was a real big Cow but now I look at my PS3 and wish for a 360. I will get it once the glitches are gone. The only thing special about the PS3 is that it is a nice glossy box. Or no games exept Resistance, PSN is horrible, losing exclusives, and the good titles haven't been said yet like Socom and Jack. Now all I will need is a coffin that has enough space for my PS3 and dreamcast. _AsasN_
Sony will do fine and is doing better than people think right now. Do a little research.

YUP, people always hate topdog cuz they're jealous and protective from their fan boyism
magus-21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 magus-21
Member since 2006 • 2868 Posts
what do you mean by research sulimanitachi
He means the PS3 is selling faster than the PS2 did when the PS2 launched.
thenorminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 thenorminator
Member since 2005 • 702 Posts
i don't think sony gaming department lost its touch its that IMHO Blu-ray was being pushed by the movie department of Sony. Now their Blu-ray movies are selling fine but at the cost of the gaming console selling likeĀ wellĀ "not so good". Blu-ray is not Sony hurting sony just the way they are doingĀ it. IMHO blu-ray should have beenĀ an add-on(like MS with HD-DVD). as i said before if they would have gone that way the PS3 would be KING of the HILL right now killing both Wii and x360.
Khansoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Khansoul
Member since 2004 • 4639 Posts

i don't think sony gaming department lost its touch its that IMHO Blu-ray was being pushed by the movie department of Sony. Now their Blu-ray movies are selling fine but at the cost of the gaming console selling well "like no so good". Blu-ray is not Sony hurting sony just the way they are doing it. IMHO blu-ray should have been an add-on(like MS with HD-DVD). as i said before if they would have gone that way the PS3 would be KING of the HILL right now killing both Wii and x360. thenorminator

Nope! SONY would still need games which it does not have!Ā 

Timesplitter14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Timesplitter14
Member since 2006 • 5934 Posts
Seriously they should buy Konami and Square Enix. Not Capcom because it too important for all consoles but Konami and Square E would secure the PS3
Bloodfrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Bloodfrost
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
PS3 is a quality system.. it just had a bad start.
thenorminator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 thenorminator
Member since 2005 • 702 Posts

[QUOTE="thenorminator"]i don't think sony gaming department lost its touch its that IMHO Blu-ray was being pushed by the movie department of Sony. Now their Blu-ray movies are selling fine but at the cost of the gaming console selling well "like no so good". Blu-ray is not Sony hurting sony just the way they are doing it. IMHO blu-ray should have been an add-on(like MS with HD-DVD). as i said before if they would have gone that way the PS3 would be KING of the HILL right now killing both Wii and x360. Khansoul

Nope! SONY would still need games which it does not have!Ā 

i disagreeĀ my gamer friend. the price tag it whats hurting the PS3 the most not the games because the games will come.

PeterTimpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 PeterTimpa
Member since 2005 • 2509 Posts
I was a big Cow and still like the PS2 and always will, but I think Microsoft has made the greatest console ever the 360 improved upon every aspect of its original and more. What I trully like about the 360 is its gamming library and all the hings you can download over xbox live plus hooking up an iPod to it to play music while playing a game if the soundtrack is terrible is awesome.
mc2k4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 mc2k4
Member since 2004 • 2525 Posts

Really losing so many exclusives and their mainpoint is Blu-ray sales. :lol: It is pathetic Microsoft is going to win if Sony doesn't start ship shaping. So the Ps3 is like the Titanic and OMG it is another boat to save people the Xbox 360 tjis is how the war is going. Trust me I was a real big Cow but now I look at my PS3 and wish for a 360. I will get it once the glitches are gone. The only thing special about the PS3 is that it is a nice glossy box. Or no games exept Resistance, PSN is horrible, losing exclusives, and the good titles haven't been said yet like Socom and Jack. Now all I will need is a coffin that has enough space for my PS3 and dreamcast. sulimanitachi

Ā Fake boy spotted!

Fake boy spotted.

dumbstupid101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 dumbstupid101
Member since 2007 • 319 Posts
i love sony and want them to be stupid enough to give us more of their exlusives
Bloodfrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Bloodfrost
I have no idea what the post above me means..?
ff7isnumbaone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17 ff7isnumbaone
Member since 2005 • 5352 Posts
Sony didn't lose anything, Sony is just slow! extremely slow. Like a turtle.
Bloodfrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Bloodfrost
i love sony and want them to be stupid enough to give us more of their exlusivesdumbstupid101
Oh, you are a MS fanboy? And you want Sony to give more exclusives away? THEY AREN'T GIVING THEM AWAY! MS is just stealing them LOL