Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#52 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 70460 Posts

@girlusocrazy: I love your deflection and spinning, some of the most entertaining stuff I have read in a while. But, PS5 SSD is still not replaceable. As I have schooled you before, no amount of spinning, goalposts moving and deflecting is going to change this. You outed yourself.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Pedro  Online

@girlusocrazy: I appreciate your spin but it does not change the fact that the PS5 SSD is not replaceable. I am not sure why you decided to die on this hill but I am enjoying the path of nonsense that you have taken in a desperate attempt to defend something that doesn't need defending.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46652 Posts

Happy to hear they fixed this. Losing access to games or consoles you rightfully bought is a dystopian concept to me.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#57 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@R4gn4r0k: You wouldn't lose anything though, you just had to replace a small battery. Fanboys and trolls were blowing it WAY outta proportion.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 Pedro  Online

@girlusocrazy said:

@Pedro: Again you're saying despite people replacing internal storage you really want to ignore that and continue wishing it's not possible. Got it.

I accept that you are unable to accept that the PS5 SSD is NOT replaceable. This fact has caused you to perform some well executed mental gymnastics in your attempt to argue to the contrary. However, the fact remains the same, the PS5 SSD is NOT replaceable.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Pedro  Online

@girlusocrazy said:

@Pedro: I accept that you deny replacing BGA chips is possible and think that all phones, laptops, consoles, tablets, and other devices using them are just thrown out instead of serviced.

More mental gymnastics due to the fact that the PS5 SSD is NOT replaceable. Try not to hurt yourself in the process. 😂

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#62 HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13672 Posts

Cmos batteries in some consoles can be a pain. I had to de-solder an old battery from my GC and solder in a new one.

Why couldn't they just use a clip like the PC does.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Pedro  Online

@girlusocrazy said:

@Pedro: Ok so third party service doesn't exist 🤭 Somehow PS5 is the only exception to replacing internal memory 🤭 Sorry only gymnast here is you 🤭

Another poor deflection from the fact that the PS5 SSD is not replaceable. 🤣 Keep on trying to fight the facts. 😎

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Pedro  Online

@girlusocrazy said:

@Pedro: Not sure why you keep trying to carve out a unique exception just for the PS5, but you have absolutely nothing to base it on and everything you mentioned has been thoroughly debunked for everyone to see 🤭

There is no exception for the PS5. It is just facts and the fact is that the PS5 SSD is NOT replaceable. You trying to argue that it to the contrary is equally as comical as the SSD rendering triangles. 😂What I find most appealing, is now I have you claiming that the PS5 SSD is replaceable. 😎

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Pedro  Online

@girlusocrazy said:

@Pedro: No exception except for the one you're making claiming chip replacement only can't be done on the PS5 for some reason. Not sure how you expect anyone to believe that they just throw out PS5s if this ever occurs 🤭

Lol, you actually doubled down on your claim.😂 You are trying argue that the PS5 has a replaceable SSD because you think one can simply replace the NAND chips?🤣

You can't make thus stuff up.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Pedro  Online

@girlusocrazy: And you triple down your claim.🤣

But, despite the silliness you have exhibited, the PS5 SSD is NOT replaceable but I love that you are arguing to contrary all because the Xbox consoles actually are.😎

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Pedro  Online

@girlusocrazy said:

@Pedro: Sorry, they're just using a BGA, love that you think this is something impossible to deal with despite evidence to the contrary. 🤭

Never said anything about impossible, just stated the fact that the PS5 SSD is not replaceable. The fact that you think that replacing the NAND chips that not available makes it replaceable shows how silly and desperate you are, all because the hard-drives on the Xbox consoles are actually replaceable. 😎

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 Pedro  Online

@girlusocrazy said:

@Pedro: At least you acknowledge it's possible, your only issue is sourcing the chips during supply constraints and a launch year where it's difficult to even buy the console itself. Regardless that you'd only need to do this past the general use of the console like probably a decade from now at the earliest, if even, needless to say supply would be a different issue during that time. Obviously if you wanted to do it in the short term the warranty would cover you, and you can bet they would replace the chips and not throw the entire thing out and give you a new one. 🤭

Thanks for confirming what was obvious to anyone that the PS5 SSD is NOT replaceable like you have been foolishly arguing. 😎

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#76 DaVillain  Moderator  Online
Member since 2014 • 56433 Posts

@girlusocrazy: @Pedro:

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Pedro  Online

@davillain- said:

@girlusocrazy: @Pedro:

Yes sir. The CMOS issue is fixed but what should be of greater concern is the SSD that is not replaceable. 😉