Sony exclusives- too much TBA?

• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By jcrame10
Member since 2014 • 6302 Posts

After looking at the lengthy list of PS4 exclusives coming out "soon", its sad to say that Horizon Zero Dawn is the only game with a confirmed release date.

Games such as God of War, Dreams, Detroit: Become Human, Wild, Gran Turismo Sport, Spiderman, and Days Gone have been announced for awhile now (some longer than others) and none of these games have any sort of confirmed release date. This is pretty crappy compared to Microsoft who last year showed off and released games like Rise of The Tomb Raider (timed), Halo 5: Guardians, Forza Motorsport, Gears of War Ultimate Edition, and Rare Replay, or this year with Gears of War 4, Forza Horizon Zero, Recore and Dead Rising 4. Even the recently announced Halo Wars 2 has a confirmed release date for February of next year.

Does Sony show games off too early and make too big of promises? At least when Microsoft shows somethig, it's usually coming in the next 6 months or so.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#2 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

It has no exclusives.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jcrame10

@kvally: even though the Xbox one was mentioned, this thread is about the ps4

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

Yep. That's why their slogan is "#GreatmessAwaits". This is nothing new. Their fans just hype the list of TBA games instead of the actual games.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dynamitecop
Member since 2004 • 6395 Posts

I'm not going to say that Sony artificially bloats their game library because that's untrue and most of the games eventually do release, however they are the worst offenders of bloating in development TBD games to warp the perception of having a larger catalog of games relevantly releasing.

Avatar image for deactivated-583c85dc33d18
deactivated-583c85dc33d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By deactivated-583c85dc33d18
Member since 2016 • 1619 Posts

Sony shows off early so that their fanbase will make games lists with the same games for 2-6 years. It helps provide the illusion that the system actually gets more than one or two good exclusives a year when there's always a list floating around of a dozen or two games that may not exist for a decade, or even be exclusive by the time they actually release.

F1Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 F1Lengend
Member since 2005 • 7909 Posts

Scalebound, Crackdown 3, Below all announced in 2013. LMAO. Halo 5 got a one year delay. Haha. It took forever for a lot of these games to come out, except for the annual Borefest Borza BoreterBorm 5/Boreza Boreizon.

MS is desperate as sheeeit. 720p box, literally getting smashed by the comp.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 jcrame10

@F1Lengend: you are right about those games...but...that's three games...compared to my entire list in the OP

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44610 Posts

Forza 6 hasn't even been announced an I can confidently assume it'll show it's face next September.

F1Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 F1Lengend
Member since 2005 • 7909 Posts

The guy name drops games announced at E32016 and says they were announced "a long while ago". Spiderman, GOW, Days Gone, all announced this Summer. At least Sony has exclusives. Once again, Halo 5 was announced FOR Holidays 2014, came out in Holidays 2015. A whole one year delay. Gears was announced before E32015, came out this fall. Same as Horizon minus 3 whole months.

"At least when Microsoft shows something, it's usually coming in the next 6 months or so." Incredibly false.

Halo 5 - 2 years after announced (at least)GOW4- 1.5 years after announced.
Scalebound- 3 years and counting
Crackdown 3- 2.5 years and counting
Below - 3 years...AND COUNTING
Recore- over a year
Sea of Thieves- 2 years at least

OP also pads list with remasters/remakes but doesn't give the same respect to the PS4 with stuff like TLOU, Ratchet, Uncharted trilogy, GoW etc which all had quick releases.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1e44cf96229
deactivated-5d1e44cf96229

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By deactivated-5d1e44cf96229
Member since 2015 • 2814 Posts

Sony is the king of hype. Honestly, even though it may be frustrating, I think it is a smart business move to hype games even if they won't release for a very long time and this is a big reason for their success.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

Release dates are nice, and Microsoft is doing a better job with those right now

Avatar image for StrongBlackVine
StrongBlackVine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By StrongBlackVine
Member since 2012 • 13262 Posts

Nope. I like to know what games studio are working on.

Sony exclusives with release dates in the near future

The Last Guardian

Gravity Rush 2

Yakuza 0

Kingdom Hearts 2.8

Nioh

Persona 5

Horizon Zero Dawn

NieR Automata (if Xbox fanboys are going to claim games on PC then I will too for the purposes of this topic)

Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5

MLB The Show '17 Ken Griffrey Jr. Edition(thanks Nintendo)

A few more smaller games that I can't recall right now.

Xbox "exclusives" with dates

Dead Flopping 4

Halo Wars 2

Games TBA - Scalebound, Sea Of Thieves, Crackdown 3

Damn seems like Sony has way more games than Microsoft even excluding the game that are far off. Who would have guessed that?

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@jcrame10 said:

After looking at the lengthy list of PS4 exclusives coming out "soon", its sad to say that Horizon Zero Dawn is the only game with a confirmed release date.

This is FALSE simpleton.

Become informed and post facts before making desperate fanboy posts that prove you are just a dummy who posts whatever you dream up.

Come back to reality:

The Last Guardian - Dec 6th 2016

Nioh - Feb 9th 2017

Persona 5 - Feb 14th 2017

All highly anticipated games...but you only name Horizon because you are just that clueless.

Sony is good on games buddy so your concern is unwarranted, you should worry about MS who hardly even have games to announce much less release.

Basinboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#15 Basinboy
Member since 2003 • 14498 Posts

Almost everybody shows off or announces games too early.

Also, TLG and Gravity Rush 2 have release dates (and Ni-Oh, but isn't that third party?). PSExp is also a time when you will get more concrete information regarding release dates/windows for the coming year.

gago-gago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By gago-gago
Member since 2009 • 12138 Posts

And even when Sony makes up release dates for their games, that still isn't a guarantee they will release on the said dates. They are notorious for delays, hence the name DelayStation that their reputation and history have created. TLG was a freaking PS3 game, so it's pure comedy TLG now has a release date but for the PS4 lol.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dynamitecop

@gago-gago said:

And even when Sony makes up release dates for their games, that still isn't a guarantee they will release on the said dates. They are notorious for delays, hence the name DelayStation that their reputation and history have created. TLG was a freaking PS3 game, so it's pure comedy TLG now has a release date but for the PS4 lol.

I'd debate that The Last Guardian was actually a PlayStation 2 game that got its development shifted to PS3, and now PS4...

Just the way the game is designed and looks tells me it was a PS2 game.

Avatar image for deactivated-58319077a6477
deactivated-58319077a6477

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By deactivated-58319077a6477
Member since 2007 • 4954 Posts

Sony needs to work on their gaming announcement. I mean I understand the need of releasing new info about a game to get gamers excited but when you show a trailer of a new game and nothing else is shown until another event or they wait till the same event to actually reveal something new is kinda of a let down. not to mention the delays most of their first party games are having.

pug987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 pug987
Member since 2005 • 460 Posts

@StrongBlackVine: Is Nier Automata confirmed for PC? I thought it was PS4 only.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 dynamitecop

@pug987 said:

@StrongBlackVine: Is Nier Automata confirmed for PC? I thought it was PS4 only.

Yes, it's on PC also.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

kind of why i gave up on my PS4.

After 3 years instead of more games, they decided to split development costs for VR and PS4 Pro.

disappointing.

dynamitecop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By dynamitecop

@StrongBlackVine said:

Nope. I like to know what games studio are working on.

Sony exclusives with release dates in the near future

The Last Guardian

Gravity Rush 2

Yakuza 0

Kingdom Hearts 2.8

Nioh

Persona 5

Horizon Zero Dawn

NieR Automata (if Xbox fanboys are going to claim games on PC then I will too for the purposes of this topic)

Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5

MLB The Show '17 Ken Griffrey Jr. Edition(thanks Nintendo)

A few more smaller games that I can't recall right now.

Xbox "exclusives" with dates

Dead Flopping 4

Halo Wars 2

Games TBA - Scalebound, Sea Of Thieves, Crackdown 3

Damn seems like Sony has way more games than Microsoft even excluding the game that are far off. Who would have guessed that?

Why do you do that? What's with the douchey snarky comments? Dead Flopping 4? Are you 13 years old? It's also like you forgot that three games just released for Xbox One, but you fail to mention that or include that when the last notable game to release for the PS4 was 6 months ago...

What about We Happy Few? What about Cuphead? You just build lists that fit a narrative, and you don't even try to hide your bullshit, worst of all you're not trolling like QuadKnight and others do, you're being serious.

None of you fakeboys care about PC, you don't even own one, you just use the fact that it exists to scapegoat the PlayStation 4 not getting a game that the Xbox One is, you make it so obvious. "Oh, it's also on PC so it doesn't count for anything!"... I mean, are you fucking kidding me? Do you actually believe that shit? Do you honestly believe that Forza Horizon 3 also being on PC makes it any less damaging to the PlayStation 4?

Nobody actually cares about these games also being on PC, because in the console sector it still holds just as much weight. It's not like everyone just said "Well **** Xbox, I'm building a PC now!"... That's some of the most dumbass hyperbole I've read around here, people perpetuating that shit are beyond stupid.

You know ReCore, Forza Horizon 3 and Gears of War 4 just released, three Play Anywhere games, and the Xbox One for the first time ever won NPD three months in a row and in the UK for two consecutive months... Oh, but I thought everyone was building PC's now, **** Xbox right?

Stop posting, it's a waste of bandwidth..

Avatar image for deactivated-5eb6f92daae05
deactivated-5eb6f92daae05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By deactivated-5eb6f92daae05
Member since 2015 • 916 Posts

@F1Lengend: But you leave out The Last Guardian? When was this announced again? Finally coming out...lol. Also when was Shenmue announced? Final Fantasy VII Remake? Does Deep Down even exist? I know delays happen from all platforms, but Sony is the worst of the bunch...literally announcing games that won't see store shelves for years...lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24  Edited By deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts
@gago-gago said:

Yep. That's why their slogan is "#GreatmessAwaits". This is nothing new. Their fans just hype the list of TBA games instead of the actual games.

Hey, atleast it still has exclusives. The new Xbox slogan is #GreatnessWentToPC.

It could also be #DontBotherWaitingForGreatness, since PC has not really even gained nothing worthwhile yet. Only Forza. In other words, PS4 still has better games out compared to Xbox.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

@makemefamous07 said:

ALOT of salty sony fanboys on here crying & ashamed with red blush on there face of the SHAME sony puts on the PS4 Delaystation lololol. I think its the Delays & Scams & Flops that are making sony fanboys Angry with Regret & buyers remorse lol PS4 hasnt had many delays on ALL there games 90% of them Flopped or were Scams LOL.

Delaystation 4 include Driveclub, Uncharted 4 Walking simulator Thief, The Order, No mans sky,Bloodborne, GT Sport, TLG PS2 Edition, Horizon Zero Dawn, along with the games with NO release dates but WILL be delayed since its sony stupid ass we're talking about here lol God of war, Spiderman, That Zombie game etc etc.

The only games that made launch are either VERY shitty games or LAZY upscaled turds that FLOPPED like God of war 3, Uncharted Collection with Missing Content upscaled garbage, Killzone shadowballs , Knack, Firewatch, & SF5. Gee what a.......shitty list this is of video games that made it out on time on PS4 LOL.

Xbox does a GREAT job releasing games on time like Dead Rising 3 & 4. Killer Instinct, Forza, Ryse, Rise of TR, Halo MCC, Halo 5, Sunset Overdrive, Recore, Gears Ultimate, Gears of war 4, Rare Replay, Ori & Blind Forest etc etc. Wow Xbox One games DESTROY the PS4 games & make it out on time with that huge list of XB1 games. Xbox Wins

You bashing PS4 exclusives and praising Xbox greatness like Ryse...

Fanboy level; Over 9 billion!

As a PC gamer, i only own one console. It's PS4. You know why? Because i think it has better games than Xbox One. Xbox only has Forza that i'm interested in, and that newest Forza is also now on PC, so good riddance Xbox.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46444 Posts

This is a Sony trend that has been going on for way too long.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

@R4gn4r0k said:

This is a Sony trend that has been going on for way too long.

He's comparing unreleased PS4 games to crappy released Xbox games (well ok, Forza is actually good).

Why is he not comparing released PS4 games to released Xbox games? I know! Because that comparison wouldn't work for his agenda.

Also;

Too much TBA on PS4 > zero things to look forward to on Xbox

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

Where's all the games from their E3 winning 2015 show?

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46444 Posts

@thedork_knight said:

Here you go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

@thedork_knight said:

It's tie between Sony and MS.

No Man's Game - 7/10

Tears Of War 4 - 7/10

No but really, Uncharted 4 got quite nice reviews, don't you agree?

djoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 djoffer
Member since 2007 • 1856 Posts

Why is it every thread on this board have to turn into moronic fanboys blindly defending the system of their choice, by bashing the other system... instead of actually discussing the pretty relevant topic the op brought up?

Personally I bought a PS3 back in the days, mainly to play ff13, ff13 versus and the last guardian.. and two of those game never came out, and ff13 was only released after 4-5 years(?).... these I am debating whatever to buy the pro since their is actually a few games coming out in the supposedly near future, but gotta admit that previously expirence makes me a bit hesitant buying one before the games is actually out....

And before anyone begins, I am mainly a pc player, who have zero interest in the Xbox...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

@djoffer said:

Why is it every thread on this board have to turn into moronic fanboys blindly defending the system of their choice, by bashing the other system... instead of actually discussing the pretty relevant topic the op brought up?

OP's topic is redicilous. He miraculously forgot to mention Uncharted 4 for example, which was one of the stars of the show in 2015 E3. Instead he'd rather brag about MS releasing turd like Gears Of Wars 4 as promised.

Bias much?

thedork_knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 thedork_knight
Member since 2011 • 2664 Posts

@groowagon said:
@thedork_knight said:

No Man's Game - 7/10

Tears Of War 4 - 7/10

What about Shen mue 3 or final fantasy 7 remake or TLG ( yes next month but still 18months after E3) or zero dawn and dreams?

Out of all the games announced 3 have been released, 2 being massive flops and one AAA game.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

@thedork_knight said:
@groowagon said:
@thedork_knight said:

No Man's Game - 7/10

Tears Of War 4 - 7/10

What about Shen mue 3 or final fantasy 7 remake or TLG ( yes next month but still 18months after E3) or zero dawn and dreams?

Out of all the games announced 3 have been released, 2 being massive flops and one AAA game.

Yes, not released yet.

But you know what the sad thing is? Xbox has laid all it's cards on the table already. All the big ones; Halo, Gears, Forza. 2 out of 3 failed.

For me the wins of 2016 looks like this; Uncharted 4 on PS4, Forza on XBOX.

Atleast the future looks brighter on PS4. 2017 is gonna be epic sad on XBOX since there's no more cards left. But hey! Atleast you can play GoW4 in 4K with Scorpio!

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#36  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@jcrame10 said:

@F1Lengend: you are right about those games...but...that's three games...compared to my entire list in the OP

I dont get it how is bad to have plenty of exlcusives coming and having something to look forward at any given time unlike any other console out there.

I think all systems has the problem you mentioning , hell some systems have nothing to wait for for yearS ( Wii U for example ) . In the end of the day , its not that you dont have anything to play with on PS4 till those exclusives actually get a release.

Release date of exclusives wouldnt be any different in most cases imho if SONY would show a glimpse of those games 1 month before their release or 2 years.

PS4 , we like it or not , is the only console as we speak that has EXCLUSIVES to offer ( nor timed or console exclusives , EXCLUSIVES only ) , NEW AAA caliber IPs etc.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts
@groowagon said:
@makemefamous07 said:

ALOT of salty sony fanboys on here crying & ashamed with red blush on there face of the SHAME sony puts on the PS4 Delaystation lololol. I think its the Delays & Scams & Flops that are making sony fanboys Angry with Regret & buyers remorse lol PS4 hasnt had many delays on ALL there games 90% of them Flopped or were Scams LOL.

Delaystation 4 include Driveclub, Uncharted 4 Walking simulator Thief, The Order, No mans sky,Bloodborne, GT Sport, TLG PS2 Edition, Horizon Zero Dawn, along with the games with NO release dates but WILL be delayed since its sony stupid ass we're talking about here lol God of war, Spiderman, That Zombie game etc etc.

The only games that made launch are either VERY shitty games or LAZY upscaled turds that FLOPPED like God of war 3, Uncharted Collection with Missing Content upscaled garbage, Killzone shadowballs , Knack, Firewatch, & SF5. Gee what a.......shitty list this is of video games that made it out on time on PS4 LOL.

Xbox does a GREAT job releasing games on time like Dead Rising 3 & 4. Killer Instinct, Forza, Ryse, Rise of TR, Halo MCC, Halo 5, Sunset Overdrive, Recore, Gears Ultimate, Gears of war 4, Rare Replay, Ori & Blind Forest etc etc. Wow Xbox One games DESTROY the PS4 games & make it out on time with that huge list of XB1 games. Xbox Wins

As a PC gamer, i only own one console. It's PS4. You know why? Because i think it has better games than Xbox One. Xbox only has Forza that i'm interested in, and that newest Forza is also now on PC, so good riddance Xbox.

Do you realise how stupid that sounds?

For someone who says they're a PC gamer, you sure like to talk about/defend the PS4 a lot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

@i_p_daily said:
@groowagon said:
@makemefamous07 said:

Do you realise how stupid that sounds?

For someone who says they're a PC gamer, you sure like to talk about/defend the PS4 a lot.

I've always been a PC gamer, having owned various consoles along the way, but i play them far less.

I don't even know why i'm trying to elaborate this for you. If you didn't undersant what i meant, i don't think you intend to, no matter what i say.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

@i_p_daily: It would sound stupid, if you could play Ps4 games on your PC, but you can't.

kvally

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#40 kvally
Member since 2014 • 8445 Posts

@jcrame10: indeed, which is why I kept it that way. I only talk PlayStation.

nathanbats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#41  Edited By nathanbats
Member since 2016 • 1057 Posts

@jcrame10:

"Its sad to say that horizon zero dawn is the only game with a confirmed release date"

Wrong.

TLG

Gravity rush 2

Nioh

Kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5

Yakuza 0

MLB the show 17

Kingdom hearts 2.8

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 jcrame10

@casharmy said:
@jcrame10 said:

This is FALSE simpleton.

Become informed and post facts before making desperate fanboy posts that prove you are just a dummy who posts whatever you dream up.

Come back to reality:

The Last Guardian - Dec 6th 2016

Nioh - Feb 9th 2017

Persona 5 - Feb 14th 2017

All highly anticipated games...but you only name Horizon because you are just that clueless.

Sony is good on games buddy so your concern is unwarranted, you should worry about MS who hardly even have games to announce much less release.

The Last Guardian is the last game you want to try to make your case. I mean, really? LOL

Majority of Microsoft titles announced at release dates. If they didnt, they come shortly thereafter. Sonys games will literally go years without getting any sort of date. Try again.

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 jcrame10

@nathanbats said:

@jcrame10:

"Its sad to say that horizon zero dawn is the only game with a confirmed release date"

Wrong.

TLG

Gravity rush 2

Nioh

Kingdom hearts 1.5 and 2.5

Yakuza 0

MLB the show 17

Kingdom hearts 2.8

10 year development- finally has a release date

good

good

remaster

also on ps3

good

remaster

so technically 4 coming in the next 5 months. not bad but still took awhile on those release dates.

this was an interesting experiment- i cant decide who is worse at this point, nintendo fanboys or ps4 fanboys.

Just a PSA Gears Ultimate Edition and Rare Replay were thrown in there for the sake of the release date argument. Both were announced in E3 2015 and released 3 months later.

nathanbats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 nathanbats

@jcrame10:

I give you yakuza but the rest still have a confirmed release date

jcrame10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 jcrame10

@nathanbats said:

@jcrame10:

I give you yakuza but the rest still have a confirmed release date

Okay but still that gives us only 3 games. The others are remasters.

In fact....The Last of Us, Journey, God of War III, Uncharted 1-3, Beyond Two Souls, Heavy Rain, and I guess we will count these KH remasters as Sony since I believe they are exclusive.

Compared to Gears 1 remaster, Halo 1-4 remaster by Microsoft.

nathanbats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 nathanbats

@jcrame10: yes,they are remasters but they still have a confirmed release date.excluding remasters then yes we have 3 games with a confirmed release date

speedfog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#47  Edited By speedfog
Member since 2009 • 4966 Posts

Yeah every year the same, cows hyping up games that will come out in 2-3 years and then get delayed AGAIN. All already claiming the win in the beginning of the year while in the end of the year they get smashed in the face by Sony their game devs.

Every year it's the same...

Legend002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#48 Legend002
Member since 2007 • 13405 Posts

kingdom hearts 2.8 and 1.5+2.5 is all that it needs.

aigis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#49 aigis
Member since 2015 • 7355 Posts

P5? Thats what I will be doing in 2017 at least...

Flyincloud1116

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#50 Flyincloud1116
Member since 2014 • 6418 Posts

@jcrame10 said:

@kvally: even though the Xbox one was mentioned, this thread is about the ps4

HAHAHAHA! Good one!