So who is buying a PS4 now that its all "Pro-Consumer"?

• 55 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll So who is buying a PS4 now that its all "Pro-Consumer"? (60 votes)

No way was I going to touch the PS4, but now, they have made the right move and I can support it. 15%
This did not affect my decision to support or not support the PS4. 78%
I was going to sell my PS4, but crossplay support made me keep it. 7%

I expect a high number of votes on this one. For or against Crossplay, god knows there were threads about it.

• 
pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#51 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

@babyjoker1221: Did you get molested by Sony when you were young or something?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@phbz said:

@tormentos: Why do you keep looking back when everyone is trying to move forward? We all get why Sony wanted to play hard to get. We know they were butthurt.

But how does that benefit anyone? Or how does it hurt Sony? Crossplay literally benefits everyone. If Sony is so confident they deliver the superior experience then they only have to gain from opening up and show how superior is their online service and hardware when facing others. Smaller developers get to have access to a larger user base. And people can play with their friends regardless of platform.

Oh look is one of those lemming who always look back and claim xbox live has always cost money,when defending MS charging for Free to play games.

Now i am waiting your thread about how MS is anti consumer for forcing people to pay for Fortnite when no one else does.

Actually that is not true at all.

If you can play with your friend no matter what platform you have,the incentive to get a platform lies on which is cheaper,contrary to how things are now in most games,that if most of your friend have a PS4 there is a chance they will get a PS4 as well and not an xbox.

MS know this and is the reason why they refuse cross play last gen,they know that most people owning certain platform will draw in more friends.

That is silly the one who claimed its service was this untouchable one was MS is there i even quote them,but again you people read only what you like.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#53 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

@tormentos: Why would I make a threat about MS? I'm here to pick on cows. There's plenty of threads going on already by cows.

Coolyfett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#54 Coolyfett
Member since 2008 • 6276 Posts

Coolyfett plans to get a PS4 eventually, just needed more games for. The PS3 is still working just fine with plenty to play.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
deactivated-5f4e2292197f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
Member since 2015 • 1374 Posts

Seeing Sony PS4 fans say and think things like MS pays people, and Xbox fans are the most hypocritical....it's like looking in bizarro world of everything I've believed is opposite.

Seeing how butthurt people are cause media actually criticized Sony and PS4 for months, yet the only people I saw who gave a shit about Crossplay was all the PS4 fans who couldn't play on their Switchs. Playing it like Sony is victims and Xbox and its fans are reason for everything, to me, that is delusional. How about take that feeling of everyone against Sony and no one giving them benefit of the doubt, and realize that is what Xbox has had to deal with all gen, on top of all the constant damage control from Sony's fanboys. So even if Xbox fans rode your asses and humiliated you over crossplay, they're only doing what Sony fanboys did to them.