So which system do you want the now CONFIRMED NiGHTS sequel to be on?

• 93 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 SyluxElite
Member since 2006 • 8950 Posts

http://gonintendo.com/?p=15162#comments

It's exclusive to one console remember and also remember that rumor a while back. :wink:

Please be for Wii. :D That is all. 8)

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Why would they put NiGHTS on anything else other than the Wii?
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SyluxElite
Why would they put NiGHTS on anything else other than the Wii?foxhound_fox
Why wouldn't it be on another console and not the Wii? :? Other then the OMN rumor of course. :P
samusarmada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#4 samusarmada
Member since 2005 • 5816 Posts
its probably wii if u think about the whole ONM thing.
Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Kaze_no_Mirai
Member since 2004 • 11763 Posts
Seems to be for the Wii.
danneswegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 danneswegman
Member since 2005 • 12937 Posts
Wii
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 SyluxElite
its probably wii if u think about the whole ONM thing.samusarmada
I really hope. :D Make it as good as the original with Sonic and the Secret Rings graphics and I'm sold. :D
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 SyluxElite
Wii, thats where all the crap can go as far as I am concerned.DaysAirlines
Wow what a nice guy. :? *click, click*
beldugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 beldugo
Member since 2003 • 2374 Posts

It's exclusive to one console remember and also remember that rumor a while back. :wink:

SyluxElite
0 wii sequels!!!! crap graphics.. even though i dont like the ps3 i rather it either go to ps3 or 360. i want the game to be immersive with graphics.. nice character models with the most livelyful background. 0 tilting control up to turn and 0 six-axis, i just want to use the 2 analag like the original. touchee.
Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Kaze_no_Mirai
Wii, thats where all the crap can go as far as I am concerned.DaysAirlines
Ever played NiGHTS? :|
DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts
[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]Wii, thats where all the crap can go as far as I am concerned.SyluxElite

I can almost guarantee that's where all the kids franchises and Nickolodean cartoon video games are going to end up going. And I can look at my PS3 and 360 and say this is where I'll be playing my epic games.
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SyluxElite
[QUOTE="SyluxElite"]

beldugo
0 wii sequels!!!! crap graphics.. even though i dont like the ps3 i rather it either go to ps3 or 360. i want the game to be immersive with graphics.. nice character models with the most livelyful background. 0 tilting control up to turn and 0 six-axis, i just want to use the 2 analag like the original. touchee.

What's with all the Wii negativity lately? :? And if we look at Mario Galaxy doesn't that prove the Wii has good graphics and devlopers are not taking advantage of it? :?
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SyluxElite
[QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]Wii, thats where all the crap can go as far as I am concerned.DaysAirlines

I can almost guarantee that's where all the kids franchises and Nickolodean cartoon video games are going to end up going. And I can look at my PS3 and 360 and say this is where I'll be playing my epic games.

Steryotype FTL. :( wii has epic games coming up too believe it or not. And not every game on the PS3 and 360 are epic.
JustAGamer01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 JustAGamer01
Member since 2004 • 568 Posts
[QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"]

SyluxElite

What's with all the Wii negativity lately? :? And if we look at Mario Galaxy doesn't that prove the Wii has good graphics and devlopers are not taking advantage of it? :?

I know WTF right? plus people seem to think that every freaking 360 and PS3 having crazy graphics when in reality there only a few, gears, metal gear, and some others... the rest look like shiney high end xbox games with some mapping...

DaysAirlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 DaysAirlines
Member since 2006 • 9537 Posts
[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]Wii, thats where all the crap can go as far as I am concerned.SyluxElite

Steryotype FTL. :( wii has epic games coming up too believe it or not. And not every game on the PS3 and 360 are epic.

Okay, name a good one that isn't by Nintendo.
beldugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 beldugo
[QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"]

SyluxElite

no.. mario graphics are ok but i want better looking ones.
Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Kaze_no_Mirai
[QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="DaysAirlines"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]Wii, thats where all the crap can go as far as I am concerned.DaysAirlines

Now you're changing your argument. First yous aid epic games, now you said "good games that arent by Nintendo" Oh, and, Madden NFL: 8.4 = Great.
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 SyluxElite
[QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="DaysAirlines"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]Wii, thats where all the crap can go as far as I am concerned.DaysAirlines

Does it matter who does them? :? As long as they come right? BTW your comment contridicted what you said about the Wii having no epic games.
rockstar183

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 rockstar183
Member since 2006 • 1637 Posts
nights on the sat wored great. so there is no need for the wiimote. i want next gen grafix . 360 or ps3
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SyluxElite
[QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"]

beldugo

no.. mario graphics are ok but i want better looking ones.

That's perfectly respectable but still proves the Wii can produce good graphics if developers try, which as of now they aren't.
Devil-Itachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Devil-Itachi
Member since 2005 • 4387 Posts

Both Super Monkey Ball and Sonic and the Secret Rings look pretty good for Wii games.
beldugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 beldugo
[QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"]

JustAGamer01

I know WTF right? plus people seem to think that every freaking 360 and PS3 having crazy graphics when in reality there only a few, gears, metal gear, and some others... the rest look like shiney high end xbox games with some mapping...

then i love the shiny high end xbox games with the mapping, i dont like non shiny low end gc games with crap mapping. for what reason would you want a franchise so good as nights to re-appear in an inferior console other than the fact that you dont want to buy another console? if you can give me another answer other than the controller makes it special your the man, because the controller is just a controller.
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SyluxElite
[QUOTE="DaysAirlines"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="DaysAirlines"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]Wii, thats where all the crap can go as far as I am concerned.Devil-Itachi

Both Super Monkey Ball and Sonic and the Secret Rings look pretty good for Wii games.

He said epic. :P
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 SyluxElite
Can we get this discussion back to the NiGHTS sequel please? :)
JustAGamer01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 JustAGamer01
[QUOTE="JustAGamer01"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"]

beldugo

then i love the shiny high end xbox games with the mapping, i dont like non shiny low end gc games with crap mapping. for what reason would you want a franchise so good as nights to re-appear in an inferior console other than the fact that you dont want to buy another console? if you can give me another answer other than the controller makes it special your the man, because the controller is just a controller.

Thats good then cause all the wii games are gC or PS2 so dont worry...

Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Kaze_no_Mirai
[QUOTE="JustAGamer01"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"]

beldugo

By your logic graphics are just graphics. So the 360 isn't worth it?
beldugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 beldugo
[QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="JustAGamer01"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"]

JustAGamer01

you still didnt answer my question.
Avatar image for SmashBrosLegend
SmashBrosLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#29 SmashBrosLegend
Member since 2006 • 11344 Posts
Trailer: Real or fake?
Devil-Itachi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Devil-Itachi
Member since 2005 • 4387 Posts
[QUOTE="Devil-Itachi"][QUOTE="DaysAirlines"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="DaysAirlines"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]Wii, thats where all the crap can go as far as I am concerned.SyluxElite

He said epic. :P

xD Only read the last one.
beldugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 beldugo
[QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="JustAGamer01"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"]

Kaze_no_Mirai

By your logic graphics are just graphics. So the 360 isn't worth it?

re-phrase your question i dont understand.
Tsug_Ze_Wind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32 Tsug_Ze_Wind
Member since 2006 • 9511 Posts
Wii. Duh. :?
Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Kaze_no_Mirai
Trailer: Real or fake?SmashBrosLegend
It says Xbox 360 at the end. :?
Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Kaze_no_Mirai
re-phrase your question i dont understand.beldugo
Whoops misread it.
JustAGamer01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 JustAGamer01
[QUOTE="JustAGamer01"][QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="JustAGamer01"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"]

beldugo

Ok, one thing tought is the wii aint inferior, since it doesnt do HD its power is great... and by ur logic the PS2 should have never have goten any games like RE4 or MGS since that crap was inferior even though SONY claimed is was like 25x more powerful than a PS1...

Avatar image for SmashBrosLegend
SmashBrosLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#36 SmashBrosLegend
Member since 2006 • 11344 Posts
[QUOTE="SmashBrosLegend"]Trailer: Real or fake?Kaze_no_Mirai

Wow. I totally didn't notice that.
Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Kaze_no_Mirai
[QUOTE="Kaze_no_Mirai"][QUOTE="SmashBrosLegend"]Trailer: Real or fake?SmashBrosLegend

Well, that video is pretty old. I'm guessing its fan made, especially since it didn't make a big splash on the internet.
shaggyaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 shaggyaz
Member since 2004 • 2279 Posts
with the controller on the wii, nights and the wii would be a perfect match
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SyluxElite
[QUOTE="Kaze_no_Mirai"][QUOTE="SmashBrosLegend"]Trailer: Real or fake?SmashBrosLegend

HHHhmmmmmmmmm............... i wonder. :P It's either Wii or 360 now but I think that trailer is fake.
JustAGamer01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 JustAGamer01

[QUOTE="SmashBrosLegend"][QUOTE="Kaze_no_Mirai"][QUOTE="SmashBrosLegend"]Trailer: Real or fake?SyluxElite

HHHhmmmmmmmmm............... i wonder. :P It's either Wii or 360 now but I think that trailer is fake.

It is, its the same opening for the first Nights just tweaked to make it look like a sequel...

spinecaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 spinecaton
Member since 2003 • 8986 Posts
I do NOT want this on the Wii. So far the Wii has done nothing but dissappoint me for good games. Zelda was a decent game but not as epic as I would have liked it to be for how long we had to wait. If it goes to the Wii then it might end up like Sonic for the Wii which I also hated.
beldugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 beldugo
[QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="JustAGamer01"][QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="JustAGamer01"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"]

JustAGamer01

Ok, one thing tought is the wii aint inferior, since it doesnt do HD its power is great... and by ur logic the PS2 should have never have goten any games like RE4 or MGS since that crap was inferior even though SONY claimed is was like 25x more powerful than a PS1...

the difference wasnt that great.. take a look at god of war 2, shadow of the colosus, gran turismo, tekken 4, resident evil for GC and resident evil for ps2. compare them to GC best, xbox best... when your done you wont see that much of a difference. now compare 360 splinter cell vs wii splinter cell. compare viva pinata vs any wii game. compare ps3 and 360 with wii.. when your finish you will find a little few that look like it could be a wii game. that is why wii is inferior.
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SyluxElite
I do NOT want this on the Wii. So far the Wii has done nothing but dissappoint me for good games. Zelda was a decent game but not as epic as I would have liked it to be for how long we had to wait. If it goes to the Wii then it might end up like Sonic for the Wii which I also hated.spinecaton
I thought Sonic on the Wii was great fun. :? O well, to all their own I guess.
web966

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#44 web966
Member since 2005 • 11654 Posts
Wii.
SyluxElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SyluxElite
[QUOTE="JustAGamer01"][QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="JustAGamer01"][QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="JustAGamer01"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"]

beldugo

the difference wasnt that great.. take a look at god of war 2, shadow of the colosus, gran turismo, tekken 4, resident evil for GC and resident evil for ps2. compare them to GC best, xbox best... when your done you wont see that much of a difference. now compare 360 splinter cell vs wii splinter cell. compare viva pinata vs any wii game. compare ps3 and 360 with wii.. when your finish you will find a little few that look like it could be a wii game. that is why wii is inferior.

You still arguing this? stop being off topic and make a thread for this argument.
Kaze_no_Mirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Kaze_no_Mirai
I do NOT want this on the Wii. So far the Wii has done nothing but dissappoint me for good games. Zelda was a decent game but not as epic as I would have liked it to be for how long we had to wait. If it goes to the Wii then it might end up like Sonic for the Wii which I also hated.spinecaton
And on the 360/PS3 it owuld magically be better? Its still the same dev team, and the Wii remote makes sense for the game.
spinecaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 spinecaton
Member since 2003 • 8986 Posts

[QUOTE="spinecaton"]I do NOT want this on the Wii. So far the Wii has done nothing but dissappoint me for good games. Zelda was a decent game but not as epic as I would have liked it to be for how long we had to wait. If it goes to the Wii then it might end up like Sonic for the Wii which I also hated.SyluxElite
I thought Sonic on the Wii was great fun. :? O well, to all their own I guess.

It was decent for a 3D sonic game but just not what I was hoping for. NIGHTS: Into Dreams is my favorite game of all time, that is why I am scared that sega will screw it up on the Wii 

beldugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 beldugo
with the controller on the wii, nights and the wii would be a perfect matchshaggyaz
the 1st nights was on d-pad and analag and it was great!!! what makes you think the wii will make it better? i hate the argument about controller. i played excited truck and hated the controller, i played zelda and it was just as good as the gamecube, i played wii tennis and hated it, i played wii boxing and i loved it. why is the controller special? its just another controller.
SDog624

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 SDog624
Member since 2003 • 2032 Posts

[QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="DaysAirlines"]Wii, thats where all the crap can go as far as I am concerned.DaysAirlines

you obviously have no idea what this game is. this is an original IP. it's not some dumbed down nickelodean kids game. you can go ahead and keep playing your "epic" and "mature" games. sorry i bothered you. as for the topic, i'm pretty sure it has been confirmed that this is going to be on the wii, but i really wish it was on the xbox 360 or ps3. back in the day this game was beautiful, and that doesnt just mean polygons and resolutions. It was detailed and had lots of colors. a game like this deserves to be on a high powered system. 

JustAGamer01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 JustAGamer01
[QUOTE="JustAGamer01"][QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="JustAGamer01"][QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="JustAGamer01"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"][QUOTE="beldugo"][QUOTE="SyluxElite"]

beldugo

You haters/faboys are like rocks, there are no wii games that were built on wii hardware just a crapload of PS2 ports...and sonic that crap had like 8-9 months dev time when it switched to finiched wii hardware...please stop being so blind