So not a single thread about Nintendo Labo?

• 112 results
DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

@Sgt_Crow: Irrelevant personal nonsense. Stick to the thread if you can.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9728 Posts

Nobody made a single thread about it because it seems like nobody in this forum cares enough about the Labo.

Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#53 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19570 Posts

I've been tempted by Labo, but my partner hates clutter and my cat would destroy anything I build.

Still, all of the review sites have been talking about how brilliant it is, and I haven't seen any negative feedback at all so far (besides the "hurr durr literal garbage" manchildren crowd, and God of War fans, which is a heavily overlapping group).

Jackamomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By Jackamomo
Member since 2017 • 2157 Posts

I’ve let it be known before that I’m not a fan of Nintendo by and large.

But I have to commend them for this product which I feel is truly innovative in stark contrast to their latest Zelda game.

I had to look up what is was but had seen it mentioned so was curious.

This is so much better than VR or motion controls and I wish I’d come up with it.

I remember in primary school there was a robot you could program to move around - this big white round thing. They rarely got it out but it was cool but never got to understand it because I think they were too scared someone would break it and hogged the computer basically not letting the kids play with it.

This was around the time the ZX Spectrum and Sir Clive Sinclair’s efforts along with BBC computers were helping to teach the nation to program.

Now this worked to an extent, which is why the UK is so dominant in the games industry at this time but failed somewhat as Speccy’s are so unreliable and mine broke before I got a chance to really try and there were no classes to teach the BBC computers. You had to find out how to load a program yourself and the educational programs were so shit, everyone knew they were laughably pointless but fun because *gasp* a computer!

It wasn’t till secondary school that there was a lesson for computers and by that time the BBC’s had become Acorns and had gui’s so if you can work a mouse and buttons and read letters you are pretty much good to go so basically I can’t temember a single thing from those lessons apart from you could play Lander and later Cannon Fodder on Acorns.

This government’s lack of proper IT classes is criminal and really let down a generation which could really have used those skills.

Kids pick up things like programming really quick and you can see they enjoy it and aren’t bored by looking plain text as they are quite capable of realising the real world application of code and the excitement of learning it. It really doesn’t have to be dull like those online courses make it look.

So this is a real educational toy and I can see why adults could enjoy it too.

Also, there is too much plastic in this world already. Providing they don’t profiteer on replacement cardboard bits I hope this becomes a really big thing.

I think there is a big unexplored space in the market for interactive toys which aren’t just dolls or cars. It’s like a kind of modern day Airfix in its appeal so feels more like a hobby than a game but there’s nothing wrong with that.

It would be nice to see something modular like Mechano which you can program but I think Nintendo’s business model would be more to release themed packages one at a time.

Jag85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 219

#55 Jag85
Member since 2005 • 19543 Posts

Core gamers aren't the target market for Labo. It will be a success with casuals, especially kids. It doesn't matter what SW thinks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
deactivated-5e90a3763ea91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 13

#56 deactivated-5e90a3763ea91
Member since 2008 • 9437 Posts

I can't fault Nintendo for doing something kind of original, but....

- Overpriced cardboard mini-games

- More peripherals to take up space in your house that are used for like 1 game - like Amiibos and any number of weird Wii dongles.

- I guess I don't really see this taking off or leading anywhere. Might be good for getting kids interested in building and schematics, and get them to be a little creative, but I think that's about the limit of this for now.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#57 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14801 Posts

Bill Nye likes it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

There's enough garbage games out there without having to resort to talking about literal garbage.

I'm sure if this had been Sony LABO it would of been absolutely wonderful though.

In fact given Sonys tendency to copy anything Nintendo does I expect to see Sony Folding At Home 2 at E3

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#59  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34602 Posts

Nah. If I was 5-12 years old I'd be all over it. Seems like a pretty awesome game for kids.

No idea why the majority here thinks it's cool to trash Nintendo for it. It's doing what it's trying to do, and it's doing it good. Both Sony and MS have tried similar things and failed horribly while Nintendo is succeeding, but let us all ignore that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#60 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

Sorry for not being excited about cardboard boxes...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@Vatusus said:

No need to be sorry, nobody cares.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11086 Posts
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

There's enough garbage games out there without having to resort to talking about literal garbage.

I'm sure if this had been Sony LABO it would of been absolutely wonderful though.

In fact given Sonys tendency to copy anything Nintendo does I expect to see Sony Folding At Home 2 at E3

Sony would have gotten roasted for doing something like this. Nintendo always gets a benefit of the doubt card when it comes to doing gimmicky shit.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#63  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69467 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

Sony would have gotten roasted for doing something like this. Nintendo always gets a benefit of the doubt card when it comes to doing gimmicky shit.

How dare you scuff at innovation. :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

I don't understand why any company would get a roasting for trying something a bit different like this to be honest. Just smacks of hardcore gamers being sore because a company had the audacity to put something out that wasn't fairly and squarely aimed at them.

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

@Vatusus said:

When people go out of their way to blanket your product with one single insult you know you're doing something innovative and groundbreaking.

They can't even take the time to insult it properly. Take the most basic, rudimentary element of it, label it, and use this to dismiss it.

The same way people now refer to Sony games as "movie games." It's lazy, and only proves they're doing something right because the haters can't even critique it properly.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Bread_or_Decide

@Litchie said:

Nah. If I was 5-12 years old I'd be all over it. Seems like a pretty awesome game for kids.

No idea why the majority here thinks it's cool to trash Nintendo for it. It's doing what it's trying to do, and it's doing it good. Both Sony and MS have tried similar things and failed horribly while Nintendo is succeeding, but let us all ignore that.

Gotta love how something they don't have to buy, doesn't interfere with their preferred games, and has nothing to do with them manages to piss them off so much. God forbid it has the nerve to exist.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
deactivated-5cd08b1605da1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#67 deactivated-5cd08b1605da1
Member since 2012 • 9317 Posts

@Bread_or_Decide said:
@Vatusus said:

When people go out of their way to blanket your product with one single insult you know you're doing something innovative and groundbreaking.

They can't even take the time to insult it properly. Take the most basic, rudimentary element of it, label it, and use this to dismiss it.

The same way people now refer to Sony games as "movie games." It's lazy, and only proves they're doing something right because the haters can't even critique it properly.

Again, sorry for not being excited about your new toy

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Bread_or_Decide

@Vatusus said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@Vatusus said:

Again, sorry for not being excited about your new toy

All video games are toys. That controller in your hand is a toy. We're all maintaining a hobby from our youth. It's kind of hard to snub your nose at "toys" when video games are just an electronic toy.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#69 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69467 Posts

@Bread_or_Decide said:

All video games are toys. That controller in your hand is a toy. We're all maintaining a hobby from our youth. It's kind of hard to snub your nose at "toys" when video games are just an electronic toy.

Well then you can have toys for adults and toys for children. This one is for children or parents trying to connect with their kids but their kids still hate them. :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@Pedro said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:

Well then you can have toys for adults and toys for children. This one is for children or parents trying to connect with their kids but their kids still hate them. :P

Exactly, you see my gf's collection of toys.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Bread_or_Decide

@Pedro said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:

Toys for adults. That's an oxymoron. Adults have devices and tools, normally they serve a purpose like a cell phone, blender, mattress. Adults also like to fly kites, something most popularly associated with children.

Kids hate Labo? Please share with me the results of your extensive research.

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts

You people still don't get that we're not the target audience for Labo? Are you all that dense?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@techhog89 said:

You people still don't get that we're not the target audience for Labo? Are you all that dense?

I think that is what has upset people. A company having the audacity to release something that is not aimed at the hardcore.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 BenjaminBanklin
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

I don't understand why any company would get a roasting for trying something a bit different like this to be honest. Just smacks of hardcore gamers being sore because a company had the audacity to put something out that wasn't fairly and squarely aimed at them.

You charge $80 bucks for cardboard, you pay $80 for cardboard... you put yourself up for ridicule. This is what happens when a company traditionally known for video games takes advantage of their notoriously gullible audience who tirelessly defends everything they do.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

You charge $80 bucks for cardboard, you pay $80 for cardboard... you put yourself up for ridicule. This is what happens when a company traditionally known for video games takes advantage of their notoriously gullible audience who tirelessly defends everything they do.

But it's not just cardboard though is it. The software it's self is brilliantly designed and has lots of depth with it's LABO garage for people to learn and create code.

It's you people that just shit out the 'LULZ cardboard' who are up for ridicule.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 Bread_or_Decide

@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:

But it's not just cardboard though is it. The software it's self is brilliantly designed and has lots of depth with it's LABO garage for people to learn and create code.

It's you people that just shit out the 'LULZ cardboard' who are up for ridicule.

It gets funnier every time they say it. And yeah, boy are gamers a selfish bunch. Even when the industry gives them GOW they can't be happy, they have to poop on the alternative product designed for people who are not them. This is why I'm glad the Wii spanked the HD consoles last gen. Even now they try to dismiss its success but there will always be the gen where they didn't matter.

npiet1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 npiet1
Member since 2018 • 3576 Posts

I've heard people have already broke a lot of it. There's no way I would get it for my kids, they would destroy it after a day.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Bread_or_Decide

@boycie said:
@techhog89 said:

I think that is what has upset people. A company having the audacity to release something that is not aimed at the hardcore.

But the Xbox one x is squarely aimed at the hardest of the hardcore and look how successful that is!!

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 BenjaminBanklin
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:

Yeah, I'm the one up for ridicule for not buying paper goods for a fucking video game system. And we know the "its not for your age group" thing is horseshit because we know it's the same grown ass fat neckbeards who bought Amiibos who're lapping it up. Nintendo is currently in a dry spell and they expect to tide people over with paper and code. Get the hell outta here.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Bread_or_Decide

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Yeah, I'm the one up for ridicule for not buying paper goods for a fucking video game system. And we know the "its not for your age group" thing is horseshit because we know it's the same grown ass fat neckbeards who bought Amiibos who're lapping it up. Nintendo is currently in a dry spell and they expect to tide people over with paper and code. Get the hell outta here.

Watch out, we got a bad ass over here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

I don't know why your getting so wound up. You got GoW didn't you. You got something to enjoy.

You seem almost angry that Nintendo put this out. Is it because it took time away from making games for you, do you think you are the centre of the gaming universe?

Remember, every time LABO is mention all you need to do is say 'LULZ Cardboard' and 'Neckbeards...' possible mention 'Manchildren' as well. And then go back to GoW.

Megavideogamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#82 Megavideogamer
Member since 2004 • 6554 Posts

a throw a way game with throw a way cardboard concept. Another Nintendo wacky idea. But this is for kids who have not yet discovered Lego. So Labo is kinda close to the spelling of Lego. 20 years from now Nintendo Labo will be on Ebay for $500.00 mint in Box. Since most Labo's will be in the landfill.

5 minutes of fun for the 5year old children who yet have to discover Lego. Remember Nintendo is a toy company before they got into videogames. They have "pulled a Nintendo" since 1889.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Bread_or_Decide

@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:

I don't know why your getting so wound up. You got GoW didn't you. You got something to enjoy.

You seem almost angry that Nintendo put this out. Is it because it took time away from making games for you, do you think you are the centre of the gaming universe?

Remember, every time LABO is mention all you need to do is say 'LULZ Cardboard' and 'Neckbeards...' possible mention 'Manchildren' as well. And then go back to GoW.

But isn't Kratos a neckbeard as well? Constantly telling his son to grow up and chastising his childish ways.

Hmmmm how fitting.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 BenjaminBanklin
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:

I'm just breaking it down why this is the worst thing to happen in video games. You wanted to jump out on the line and white knight for it. Was it really worth it? And how many did you buy?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@Megavideogamer said:

a throw a way game with throw a way cardboard concept. Another Nintendo wacky idea. But this is for kids who have not yet discovered Lego. So Labo is kinda close to the spelling of Lego. 20 years from now Nintendo Labo will be on Ebay for $500.00 mint in Box. Since most Labo's will be in the landfill.

5 minutes of fun for the 5year old children who yet have to discover Lego. Remember Nintendo is a toy company before they got into videogames. They have "pulled a Nintendo" since 1889.

The cardboard is bio-degradable so won't clutter land fields for decades.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:

I'm just breaking it down why this is the worst thing to happen in video games. You wanted to jump out on the line and white knight for it. Was it really worth it? And how many did you buy?

'Worst thing to happen to video games' in what way? You haven't broken anything down. Your argument boils down to 'lulz cardboard' followed by insults and drivel how is that breaking anything down. It just makes YOU look like the childish one.

I bought the variety pack and built the Piano with my daughter. We loved it and when it's finished after about 2 hours of build it is like fucking magic the way it works. It also shows you how it works. Shows the science behind it. What the IR camera can see.

The selfish gamer who want gaming to be just for them and want to stamp on something like this are probably the worst thing to happen to gaming in my opinion.

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Bread_or_Decide

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

The worst thing to happen in video games...LOL....yeah because LABO is preventing the release of Smash Bros. and Spiderman on PS4. And yet somehow I picked up South Park on switch yesterday, how did that happen when Labo destroyed videogames?

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 BenjaminBanklin
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:

'Worst thing to happen to video games' in what way? You haven't broken anything down. Your argument boils down to 'lulz cardboard' followed by insults and drivel how is that breaking anything down. It just makes YOU look like the childish one.

I bought the variety pack and built the Piano with my daughter. We loved it and when it's finished after about 2 hours of build it is like fucking magic the way it works. It also shows you how it works. Shows the science behind it. What the IR camera can see.

I knew you bought it you chump. "For your daughter", LOL! You're getting way too defensive over something that's supposed to be a gift for a kid. You're probably wearing boxes as we speak.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:

I knew you bought it you chump. "For your daughter", LOL! You're getting way too defensive over something that's supposed to be a gift for a kid. You're probably wearing boxes as we speak.

You still haven't broken down why you think it's the worst thing to happen to gaming.

Also i never said I bought it 'For my daughter' I said I 'Built it with my daughter'. I used that as excuse I guess.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 BenjaminBanklin
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:

The worst thing to happen in video games...LOL....yeah because LABO is preventing the release of Smash Bros. and Spiderman on PS4. And yet somehow I picked up South Park on switch yesterday, how did that happen when Labo destroyed videogames?

Nintendo turned you guys into Oscar the Grouch with your trash lovin' ways. And now you're circling the wagons trying to justify the purchase. Look, man. You say we're not the audience for it, don't try to sell us on your stupid purchase.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44061 Posts

This thread delivers...

Lolol :P

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 BenjaminBanklin
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:

You still haven't broken down why you think it's the worst thing to happen to gaming.

Do I have to explain it again? You're wearing trash and making trash pianos and paying Nintendo for the privilege of doing it. I guess the bonus is watching you trying to justify buying it using a fictional "daughter" to do so. Nintendo's taking advantage of the sadbrains and parting them with their money once again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Do I have to explain it again? You're wearing trash and making trash pianos and paying Nintendo for the privilege of doing it. I guess the bonus is watching you trying to justify buying it using a fictional "daughter" to do so. Nintendo's taking advantage of the sadbrains and parting them with their money once again.

I'm not wearing anything. I bought the variety pack which is the Piano, Fishing Rod, Motorbike and House.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 BenjaminBanklin
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:

I'm not wearing anything. I bought the variety pack which is the Piano, Fishing Rod, Motorbike and House.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Ouch... That giff hurt!

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Bread_or_Decide

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Nintendo turned you guys into Oscar the Grouch with your trash lovin' ways. And now you're circling the wagons trying to justify the purchase. Look, man. You say we're not the audience for it, don't try to sell us on your stupid purchase.

But why you so mad tho? That's like being upset that A QUIET PLACE came out in theaters just because you're looking forward to Avengers Infinity. How does one negate the other?

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 BenjaminBanklin
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@boycie said:

But why you so mad tho? That's like being upset that A QUIET PLACE came out in theaters just because you're looking forward to Avengers Infinity. How does one negate the other?

I'm not the one that spent $80 on garbage, so I'm not the one that should be mad. I'm just roasting your dumb purchase. All the strides made in the video game industry, and you turn around and buy some paper. You are falling into a trap that you'll do anything a video game company will tell you to do because you love them unconditionally. Tell me, would you be dicking around with papercraft if Nintendo didn't offer it to you? Hell no. So what's different now?

Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Bread_or_Decide

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:

I'm not the one that spent $80 on garbage, so I'm not the one that should be mad. I'm just roasting your dumb purchase. All the strides made in the video game industry, and you turn around and buy some paper. You are falling into a trap that you'll do anything a video game company will tell you to do because you love them unconditionally. Tell me, would you be dicking around with papercraft if Nintendo didn't offer it to you? Hell no. So what's different now?

I own a switch. LABO works with my switch. So yes the product grabbed my attention. I probably won't be buying the ten others they have planned but I wanted to get one just to try it out for myself. Would I be dicking around if Nintendo didn't offer it? That's like asking would PS4 owners be playing VR games if they didn't release an overprice VR headset. Would I be buying Kirby Star Allies if I didn't have a switch? One purchase leads to another. Funny how you don't mention that the other set is $70. They're not both 80, not that you seem to care about facts as much as you want to say trash and put people down for their interests.

I'm 36 dude, your sad little tricks don't work on me. I don't give a crap what anyone thinks about what I buy. Especially rando's on the net. I don't attach my self-worth to consumer purchases.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 BenjaminBanklin
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Bread_or_Decide said:

I own a switch. LABO works with my switch. So yes the product grabbed my attention. I probably won't be buying the ten others they have planned but I wanted to get one just to try it out for myself. Would I be dicking around if Nintendo didn't offer it? That's like asking would PS4 owners be playing VR games if they didn't release an overprice VR headset. Would I be buying Kirby Star Allies if I didn't have a switch? One purchase leads to another. Funny how you don't mention that the other set is $70. They're not both 80, not that you seem to care about facts as much as you want to say trash and put people down for their interests.

I'm 36 dude, your sad little tricks don't work on me. I don't give a crap what anyone thinks about what I buy. Especially rando's on the net.

You can NOT stop posting at me because you're butthurt that I took shots at Labo. You're obviously bothered. Over PAPER, mind you.

I own a PS4, and I didn't buy Playstation VR, and a lot of others didn't either. And that's actually a video game. You don't have to buy everything a video game company tells you. That's the problem with the Nintendo base. You are down to purchasing overpriced perishable goods from them now. This has gone from having a love of the company's products, to having a cult-like sensibility to purchase when they put anything under your nose. Have some self-control, Nintendo fans!

Wiiboxstation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Wiiboxstation
Member since 2014 • 1753 Posts

Gamers are so whiney these days.

Gamers want innovation. Nintendo gives it to them. Gamers keep whining.