Single Player: Halo 3 vs. Metroid Prime 3

• 59 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blackice1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 blackice1983
Member since 2006 • 2021 Posts
[QUOTE="blackice1983"][QUOTE="X_Evo"]

[QUOTE="blackice1983"]mp3 has crappy graphics and controls so neither they both are average in my book yellowandmushy

:| what now.

both are average garbage in my book. am i not allowed to have an opinion or somehing

No, it is just a fact that the controls are good. Just because you dislike them, doesn't mean they are crappy.

imo they are not good. when have to do something repeatedly to make it work that means it sucks

blackice1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 blackice1983

Metroid Prime 1 was a masterpiece. But MP3 was better than MP2.

The dark world light world was to nintendo cliche at this point. THe bosses were meh. The backtracking to show a "true atmospheric adventrure" was to much.

What made MP1 great was it had a great blend of action, bosses, puzzles, and back tracking wasnt over done.

MP3 was all about the action, the bosses and less back tracking. but all in all it was the 2nd best metroid.

All 3 deserved AAA IMO.

But Metroid Prime 1 was just flat out AMAZING.jg4xchamp

it did make mp2 longer though

Cyberfairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Cyberfairy
Member since 2003 • 5180 Posts
[QUOTE="yellowandmushy"][QUOTE="blackice1983"][QUOTE="X_Evo"]

[QUOTE="blackice1983"]mp3 has crappy graphics and controls so neither they both are average in my book blackice1983

both are average garbage in my book. am i not allowed to have an opinion or somehing

No, it is just a fact that the controls are good. Just because you dislike them, doesn't mean they are crappy.

imo they are not good. when have to do something repeatedly to make it work that means it sucks

no, it means you lack technique

m_machine024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 m_machine024
Member since 2006 • 15874 Posts

Metroid Prime 1 was a masterpiece. But MP3 was better than MP2.

The dark world light world was to nintendo cliche at this point. THe bosses were meh. The backtracking to show a "true atmospheric adventrure" was to much.

What made MP1 great was it had a great blend of action, bosses, puzzles, and back tracking wasnt over done.

MP3 was all about the action, the bosses and less back tracking. but all in all it was the 2nd best metroid.

All 3 deserved AAA IMO.

But Metroid Prime 1 was just flat out AMAZING.jg4xchamp
I overall agree but man the wii controls made the game much more fun to me. Through I think MP has better level design.

About the topic, can't talk. Didn't play Halo 3 yet, only one level.

blackice1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 blackice1983
[QUOTE="blackice1983"][QUOTE="yellowandmushy"][QUOTE="blackice1983"][QUOTE="X_Evo"]

[QUOTE="blackice1983"]mp3 has crappy graphics and controls so neither they both are average in my book Cyberfairy

no, it means you lack technique

lol wut. right thats just what lems say when gears mp had all that lag bubu technique shoot in front of the enemy. having to fudge the way the controls are supposed to work.lol

rolo107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56 rolo107
Member since 2007 • 5469 Posts
Much more intense? Eh... I totally disagree. I never get an epic feeling in MP... I just like the puzzles really. And the exploration deal. I thought Halo was better.
Avatar image for mistervengeance
mistervengeance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#57 mistervengeance
Member since 2006 • 6769 Posts
hell yeah. based on purely single player, metroid was awesome.
halo_killer345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 halo_killer345
Member since 2007 • 155 Posts
[QUOTE="blackice1983"][QUOTE="X_Evo"]

[QUOTE="blackice1983"]mp3 has crappy graphics and controls so neither they both are average in my book yellowandmushy

Yellowandmushy did you like the donkey kong country series.

soulsofblayck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 soulsofblayck
Member since 2006 • 1591 Posts
Halo 3 and I don't even really like Halo 3. Hate all the 3D metroids, especially their art styles and fall asleep gameplay.