should i keep my PS3?

• 83 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

rko07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 rko07
Member since 2004 • 492 Posts
[QUOTE="Lakers20004life"]

dude i do have a ps3 that would be dumb to lie.

Koalakommander

give us a picture.

A picture doesn't prove jack.

The truth is that he's either :

1) a lemming with nothing better to do

2) a dumb person who bought a 600+$ PS3 without looking what was on it.

3) someone who would keep a system for 2 games because it doesn't look like he's willing to appreaciate anything else.
Avatar image for Lakers20004life
Lakers20004life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 Lakers20004life
Member since 2004 • 614 Posts
i beat heavenly sword for ps3 so ask me any question you want.
Koalakommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 Koalakommander
Member since 2006 • 5462 Posts

um i dont know ifi have a digital camera avaliable to meand never really got in to all that myspace crap so im not all computer savy on how to post pictures and crap but ill try but wont be right now.

ps3 wasnt that big of a deal to me.i wanted the blu ray my bros went 3 ways with me and only cost me a little over $150 for the $60 gig. bought it off ebay and got a disscount. and it was brand new.

but now i have the HD hook up for the 360 because transformers isnt coming to blu ray

Lakers20004life

oh and if you bought the system between 3 people, what gives you the right to decide to keep it or not?

Lakers20004life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 Lakers20004life

yes i plan on buying transformers

it will probably be the best selling HD DVD ever and blu ray isnt getting it. kind of shows where the war of blu ray vs HD is headed. and my PS3 was only truly useful as a blu ray player.

exiledsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 exiledsnake
Member since 2005 • 1906 Posts

The koala is speaking the truth and owning the TC on so many levels. Just sell it if you think GoW3 and MGS4 are the only games worth playing because why keep it if you think its not worthy after those titles.

rko07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 rko07

reading must not be your greatest strenghth. look at the first post in the thread the tittle post in the thread. I said after GOW3 and MG4 there only two really big franchises will be GT5 and FF. Because MG4 and GOW3 are both the last in the franchise.

They are like lossing 2 of their top 3-4 franchises exclusives is all im saying.

jjeezz im dumb from and you asked how do you know MG and GOW will be good and Heavenly Sword be bad. LOL looks like you need to do the research and your the dumb one because HS has been out.

Lakers20004life

Ok so you're saying that games can't be epic and don't count because they don't have a sequel? Wow, what reasoning that is.
Lakers20004life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Lakers20004life
because i do what i want
Game13a13y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#58 Game13a13y
Member since 2004 • 2860 Posts

does the TC have a PS 3 to begin with? :lol:

Koalakommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Koalakommander

yes i plan on buying transformers

it will probably be the best selling HD DVD ever and blu ray isnt getting it. kind of shows where the war of blu ray vs HD is headed. and my PS3 was only truly useful as a blu ray player.

Lakers20004life

rofl, you did it again. You backing up your purchase because other people are going to buy it? please just stop yourself.

Koalakommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 Koalakommander

Game13a13y

he types like he's 12.

Lakers20004life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Lakers20004life

what other AAA great game making franchises do they have after MG4 and GOW3? besides FF, and GT?

Avatar image for mistervengeance
mistervengeance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#62 mistervengeance
Member since 2006 • 6769 Posts

i mean after MG4 and GOW3 they dont have anything besides GT and FF and I like Forza so I dont really need Forza and GT together.

with my xbox i got Gears of War 2, Halo 4, Bioshock 2, Forza 3, Mass Effect + sequels, Ninja Gaiden 2, Fable 2, DOA 5, PGR 4 and other good franchises not named and which seems like more future franchises than PS3 coming in the future.plus a lottimes the multiplats are better on 360. and i love playing on xbox live and PS3 network is kind of crapy.

what does the PS3 really have to offer?

Lakers20004life

you just made up halo 4, bioshock 2 ,forza 3, mass effect sequels, DOA5, pgr4.

those don't even exist.

the ps3 has far greater quality titles

ratchet and clank

jak and daxter

team ico's new game

god of war

final fantasy 13 and versus

white knight story

killzone 2

a lot more

animateria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 animateria
Member since 2006 • 620 Posts

because i do what i wantLakers20004life

That is some great reasoning! Proving that you don't know about what you are talking about. You don't care for opinions and just wanted to bash the PS3 in the first place. If you do what you want, why bother asking other peoples opinions. There is no proper reason for selling the PS3 with what you explained..

Lakers20004life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Lakers20004life

im backing it up with other people?

please su what you say is so irrelavant. im buying transformers because i want the reason why it is important that it will be the top selling HD DVD in history is because it is not on blu ray and that is a sign that blu ray might not get other big titles making my ps3 even that less valuable.

if you could read i wouldnt have repeat myself for the 12th time this thread

Lakers20004life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Lakers20004life
how is crapy games, and blu ray lossing the HD war not valid reasons for wanting to dump my ps3?
exiledsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 exiledsnake
Member since 2005 • 1906 Posts
omg, this thread is so funny. Out of all the possible ways a lemming can do to bash and pwn the ps3, the TC opts for this kind of thread.
Lakers20004life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Lakers20004life

i mean after MG4 and GOW3 they dont have anything besides GT and FF and I like Forza so I dont really need Forza and GT together.

with my xbox i got Gears of War 2, Halo 4, Bioshock 2, Forza 3, Mass Effect + sequels, Ninja Gaiden 2, Fable 2, DOA 5, PGR 4 and other good franchises not named and which seems like more future franchises than PS3 coming in the future.plus a lottimes the multiplats are better on 360. and i love playing on xbox live and PS3 network is kind of crapy.

mistervengeance

those don't even exist.

ratchet and clank

jak and daxter

team ico's new game

god of war

white knight story

killzone 2

a lot more

Okay calm down. Bioshock is a huge success and talks have began on a sequel you know it will happen, PGR4 releases in a couple of weeks, Halo 4 is being called the biggest entertainment thing in US history (bling bling), mass effect is going to be a triliogy, and forzawill make a third gamefor 360 forza is to 360 like GT is to sony. thats like saying there will never be another gran turismo you know there will be.

rko07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 rko07
how is crapy games, and blu ray lossing the HD war not valid reasons for wanting to dump my ps3?Lakers20004life

Crappy games? Insane lemming much?

Blu-Ray losing the HD war?! WTF are you smoking? Blu-Ray outsells HD-DVD 2 to 1.

You know nothing. blinded lemming period.
Avatar image for TheDarkDisciple
TheDarkDisciple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 TheDarkDisciple
Member since 2004 • 3564 Posts

mistervengeance

those don't even exist.

ratchet and clank

jak and daxter

team ico's new game

god of war

white knight story

killzone 2

a lot more

There WILL be a new Halo game, i guarentee it. Bungie knows where the money is at and that's Halo + Xbox. Hell, there's already spinoffs for the game. And 2kgames already confirmed a Bioshock trilogy, Bioware confirmed multiple Mass Effect games (dont remember if it is going to be a trilogy or not), and uhhh PGR4 comes out next week..:roll:.. As for Forza 3, i dunno, and i'm willing to bet that DoA5 is going to be Team Ninja's next game.

He already said there's only like 2 ps3 games that interest him.. pretty much the same for me.

Liquid-GEAR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Liquid-GEAR
Member since 2007 • 1574 Posts

You don't have one anyway

so what ya gonna loose?

TheDarkDisciple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 TheDarkDisciple

omg, this thread is so funny. Out of all the possible ways a lemming can do to bash and pwn the ps3, the TC opts for this kind of thread.exiledsnake

it would actually be hilarious if he admits that he never had a ps3, then this thread would be pointless.

animateria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 animateria

[QUOTE="exiledsnake"]omg, this thread is so funny. Out of all the possible ways a lemming can do to bash and pwn the ps3, the TC opts for this kind of thread.TheDarkDisciple

it would actually be hilarious if he admits that he never had a ps3, then this thread would be pointless.

Heh. I would prefer that. Its already pretty pointless to argue with him!

Rikusaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#74 Rikusaki
Member since 2006 • 16634 Posts

Koalakommander

you answered your own question in your post. If you honestly don't see anything else than 2 games for PS3, i question your researching abilities.

If those are the only games you are interested in, than I pity you.

If you honestly think Forza 2 will be able to hold a candle to GT5, again, do more research.

But as it stands I would just keep your PS3, as you already have a 360 anyways.

I agree!

Lab392

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Lab392
Member since 2006 • 6217 Posts
[QUOTE="Koalakommander"][QUOTE="Lakers20004life"]

Well MG4, GOW3 are two crazy good games that i really want to play but after that i think that will take a big blow by loseing 2 of their top 3-4 franchises.

just hoping some of these new games arent as big as flops as lair and heavenly sword.

Lakers20004life

you stopped making sense a long time ago. How can you be so sure MGS4 and GoW 3 will be so great? And so pessimistic about new titles like heavenly sword? Because one game had bad controls you question the future of the PS3?

Heavenly Sword was a flop on SYSTEM WARS. If that's how you purchase your games than I'll say it again -- get a new hobby.

how do i know those games will be great? uuhh maybe because those franchises consistently make great games. how does that not make sense to you? then you ask right after that how can i be pessimistic about heavenly sword. well maybe because ive played it! lol. and yet im the one which has stopped making sense. ...

DA-FACKTS: "big PS3 exclusive franchisez"

R&C

Jak(Naughty Dog made the patent for Jak: the lost frontier awhile ago)

Gran Turismo

GoW

SOCOM

Metal Gear Solid

Final Fantasy

Team Ico game(will probably a spiritual relative to SotC and ICO)

Tekken

Loco Roco :P

Warhawk....kinda

And there are probably more than that.

Rikusaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#76 Rikusaki
Member since 2006 • 16634 Posts

Game13a13y

Nope. He's a fanboy!

Lab392

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Lab392
Member since 2006 • 6217 Posts
[QUOTE="mistervengeance"][QUOTE="Lakers20004life"]

Lakers20004life

those don't even exist.

ratchet and clank

jak and daxter

team ico's new game

god of war

white knight story

killzone 2

a lot more

Okay calm down. Bioshock is a huge success and talks have began on a sequel you know it will happen, PGR4 releases in a couple of weeks, Halo 4 is being called the biggest entertainment thing in US history (bling bling), mass effect is going to be a triliogy, and forzawill make a third gamefor 360 forza is to 360 like GT is to sony. thats like saying there will never be another gran turismo you know there will be.

:)

TheDarkDisciple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 TheDarkDisciple
[QUOTE="Game13a13y"]

Rikusaki

Nope. He's a fanboy!

something tells me you would believe the TC if he made a thread about selling his 360 though.

animateria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 animateria
[QUOTE="Rikusaki"][QUOTE="Game13a13y"]

TheDarkDisciple

Nope. He's a fanboy!

something tells me you would believe the TC if he made a thread about selling his 360 though.

Huh... I would think that would be less believable... No one that is sane can possibly sell their 360s at the moment...

Drakier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#80 Drakier
Member since 2004 • 1444 Posts
Why give it away, after all Sony's done for you! :cry:
snipe2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 snipe2004
Member since 2007 • 1872 Posts

Lakers20004life

Your sounding just like Reyes360.

btw what is your PSN ID?

Lakers20004life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Lakers20004life

snipe2004

Your sounding just like Reyes360.

btw what is your PSN ID?

SVP321

Lakers20004life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 Lakers20004life
[QUOTE="mistervengeance"][QUOTE="Lakers20004life"]

TheDarkDisciple

those don't even exist.

ratchet and clank

jak and daxter

team ico's new game

god of war

white knight story

killzone 2

a lot more

There WILL be a new Halo game, i guarentee it. Bungie knows where the money is at and that's Halo + Xbox. Hell, there's already spinoffs for the game. And 2kgames already confirmed a Bioshock trilogy, Bioware confirmed multiple Mass Effect games (dont remember if it is going to be a trilogy or not), and uhhh PGR4 comes out next week..:roll:.. As for Forza 3, i dunno, and i'm willing to bet that DoA5 is going to be Team Ninja's next game.

He already said there's only like 2 ps3 games that interest him.. pretty much the same for me.

seriouse thank you. theres no point in calling me stupid just because i dont like the ps3, those dang cows. and those arent really the only games that interst me if GT5 is like the holy grail of racing games like the cows claim of course i will get that, MG4, GOW3, and FF are for sure games i would buy. im just saying MG4 is for sure the last game, GOW3 is for sure last game of those franchises after that they only have two franchises that are super great yeah there are rachet and crank, socom and a couple other AA franchises that arent that bad but im probably not going to be playing those with all the top AAA titles for XBOX.

and thank you all those games are coming out cows find anything they think might help them in their argument of pro PS3 even though it might be 100% incorrect. Like the one guy saying you dont know if PGR is ever coming out.

animateria

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 animateria

Many games don't even have concrete previews, and obviously reviews. Many AAA franchises are also multi-platform. It all comes down the the exclusives, and that is a fairly good line up for the PS3.

I don't understand someone who only looks for franchised games (usually multi-platformed anyways). And ignore many new titles/franchises that may not be as obvious until info is given.

Your short-sightedness comes from the fact that you don't think games will come out if they aren't announced. After MGS 4 there is nothing? Where does that logic come from? Many franchises will have sequels, many new/old developers will announce new titles. Just because the info doesn't exist or aren't planned currently doesn't mean more games aren't developed?