Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#151 Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

@sts106mat said:
@FrozenLiquid said:

Shenmue 3 just got funded. Is that a record time to reach $2,000,000?

who cares? if witcher 3 cost $60,000,000 milion, i dont think a $2,000,000 game that even sony can't be bothered to fund, is worth worrying about.

• Bigger budget =/= better game. Nearly 80% of the budget in "AAA" games is for marketing anyway.
  • 2 Million isn't enough to make something like Shenmue 3. It's probably done to prove that their is demand for the game so investors can give them money. Most big crowd funded games are not 100% funded by community. Devs also spend their own money.
FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By FrozenLiquid
Member since 2007 • 13555 Posts

@SecretPolice said:
@freedomfreak said:
@SecretPolice said:

YU know me :P

The IP has very few bigger fans than me so I'm pulling for it. New win 10 DX12 PC with a copy of shen 3 and I'll be dancing.

Yeah, it's great you fellas are getting what you've been waiting for this entire time.

Can't say I care too much though.

There's absolutely no doubt there's a great deal of nostalgia involved and even I wonder about a Shen3 since when the first one came out there wasn't much like it but since then we've seen huge worlds with trillions of lines of dialog and huge go anywhere open worlds with tons & tons of stuff to do with both surface & air vehicles and awesome combat and great story's soooooo, Yu has his work cut out for him but I'm so happy he's finally gonna give it a go. :)

Some tru fans are already asking for the forklifts and shitty voice acting to return, for real. Shenmue fans are like mutated Sonic fans =/

On the real, what makes Shenmue stand out is it's crazy attention to detail. People think GTA V has microscopic levels of attention, but Shenmue is crazier. People like champ call it a forklift simulator, but at the best of times it felt like a life simulator/Hong Kong tourism simulator. Effing crazy man.

Suzuki just needs to be that crazy to do it again. He's got the track record for crazy OCD features across all his games, he just needs to use his budget wisely to repeat that success. I'm hoping using Unreal Engine 4 will help keep the costs down (a lot of that legendary Shenmue 1 money was used in building the game from scratch), as well as recycling some of the pre-production R&D he had been keeping in his drawer for the entire saga.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156 Cloud_imperium

@sts106mat said:
@Cloud_imperium said:
@sts106mat said:
@FrozenLiquid said:

who cares? if witcher 3 cost $60,000,000 milion, i dont think a $2,000,000 game that even sony can't be bothered to fund, is worth worrying about.

• Bigger budget =/= better game. Nearly 80% of the budget in "AAA" games is for marketing anyway.
  • 2 Million isn't enough to make something like Shenmue 3. It's probably done to prove that their is demand for the game so investors can give them money. Most big crowd funded games are not 100% funded by community. Devs also spend their own money.

I do realise bigger budget =/= better game, but generally, in a retail only scenario (no digital only games), the bigger budget games tend to play better than most of the low - mid budget stuff. at least IMO

Well I respect your opinion but I think so called big budget games these days are all about hype. Gameplay is shallow with no content. Mid tier games are where it's at. It's just your average "gamer" of today who gets frustrated when he is forced to learn mechanics and want his games to take care of everything automatically. There is no fun in such games if you are gaming for quite sometime and know better.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#157 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44301 Posts

@FrozenLiquid said:
@SecretPolice said:
@freedomfreak said:
@SecretPolice said:

YU know me :P

The IP has very few bigger fans than me so I'm pulling for it. New win 10 DX12 PC with a copy of shen 3 and I'll be dancing.

Yeah, it's great you fellas are getting what you've been waiting for this entire time.

Can't say I care too much though.

There's absolutely no doubt there's a great deal of nostalgia involved and even I wonder about a Shen3 since when the first one came out there wasn't much like it but since then we've seen huge worlds with trillions of lines of dialog and huge go anywhere open worlds with tons & tons of stuff to do with both surface & air vehicles and awesome combat and great story's soooooo, Yu has his work cut out for him but I'm so happy he's finally gonna give it a go. :)

Some tru fans are already asking for the forklifts and shitty voice acting to return, for real. Shenmue fans are like mutated Sonic fans =/

On the real, what makes Shenmue stand out is it's crazy attention to detail. People think GTA V has microscopic levels of attention, but Shenmue is crazier. People like champ call it a forklift simulator, but at the best of times it felt like a life simulator/Hong Kong tourism simulator. Effing crazy man.

Suzuki just needs to be that crazy to do it again. He's got the track record for crazy OCD features across all his games, he just needs to use his budget wisely to repeat that success. I'm hoping using Unreal Engine 4 will help keep the costs down (a lot of that legendary Shenmue 1 money was used in building the game from scratch), as well as recycling some of the pre-production R&D he had been keeping in his drawer for the entire saga.

Yeah, we've agreed on Yu and Shenmue in the past and I agree with this post as well and champ, eh, what can ya do, damn hipster. :P Some funny stuff because you just know Shen3 will pay some homage to the first game like I'm certain YU will throw some forklift mini game in there somewhere also should be cool to see what games we'll be able to play in the arcades this time around.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161 Cloud_imperium

@sts106mat said:
@Cloud_imperium said:
@sts106mat said:
@Cloud_imperium said:
@sts106mat said:
@FrozenLiquid said:

I do realise bigger budget =/= better game, but generally, in a retail only scenario (no digital only games), the bigger budget games tend to play better than most of the low - mid budget stuff. at least IMO

Well I respect your opinion but I think so called big budget games these days are all about hype. Gameplay is shallow with no content. Mid tier games are where it's at. It's just your average "gamer" of today who gets frustrated when he is forced to learn mechanics and want his games to take care of everything automatically. There is no fun in such games if you are gaming for quite sometime and know better.

actually, i've been gaming 25+ years. I no longer play games to challenge my skills or impress my mates with high scores, i play for fun and entertainment purposes. sometimes a game holding your hand and allowing you to let of some steam is all you need.

There you go... You have different preferences now. Same is the case with other people. It's not hard to see why people are excited about this game.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#163 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17884 Posts

has shenmue been on the PC before? its interesting that this one is coming to the PC (no complaints though...if im getting it then it will be for PC.).

is there any way to play the first 2 outside of digging up a dreamcast? are they still worth playing? its one of those series i have heard great things about but never played.

also looking at the original production budgets for the first 2.....its going to be tight but i dont think the game will have a massive marketing budget and i think it will raise a good deal more than 2million on kickstarter.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166 SecretPolice

@Slashkice said:
@sts106mat said:

I just read this on IGN :-

"The Shenmue III team has indicated December 2017 as their best estimate for delivery of the Kickstarter backer rewards so the game itself is some way off."

Now granted i dont know much about kickstarter rewards, but does that mean the game will be 2018 earliest or does it mean that it will be due before December 2017 and the backers get money back based on profits the game made?

It's an estimate so it could come out in December of 2017, or slip into 2018. Like any other game, really. Using Mighty No. 9 as an example, the game had an estimated release of April 2015 at the start of the campaign, but isn't coming out until September to give the team more polish time.

No, backers on Kickstarter do not get a share of the game's eventual profits. When you fund something on KS, it's because you want to see it get created - not make money. The rewards are just that, rewards.

I don't want to rain on the parade heck I want it but IMO knowing the IP and YU, 2019 at the earliest, more likely 2020.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@sts106mat said:

so sony pay for call of duty map pack timed exclusivity, and then ask us to pay someone to make a game, that we would then have to pay for ? **** me

What make you think sony pay for COD map packs.? I think there is more to it than sony paying.

Think for a second here,COD has always been associated with the leading mature console, Activition could have say no to MS instead because of how the PS4 is beating the xbox one.? I am sure Sony in its current financial position will never outbid MS for Call of Duty maps,or could give as much as MS either.

The second thing you have to think about,is how EA has strong ties to MS now,how they had a deal for Titanfall Respawn is made by Activision ex employees,MS basically put a ton of money on Titafall,in fact the game was advertise by MS and Activision knows it,you are helping people which Activision fire and which ended bad in court for Activision.

Destiny.

Did you see how Destiny sold on PS4.? It outsold the xbox one version silly,MS was even giving the game free and still sony outsold them when sony was asking a ton for the Destiny bundle,i am sure Activision saw that to.

I think is a mix of this 3 factors what landed sony those maps and not sony actually paying,dollar per dollar sony would have never outbid MS for those maps period,the decision of giving the maps to sony rested on Activision hands.

They ask you to donate on a kickstarter for Shenmue 3,the game was never a financial success,all the contrary Shenmue on Dreamcast was one of the most expensive games ever created at the time and sold badly to how it was suppose to be.

And look it it broke records 2 million dollars in about 9 hours,fastest kickstarter ever.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@tormentos said:

Think for a second here,COD has always been associated with the leading mature console, Activition could have say no to MS instead because of how the PS4 is beating the xbox one.? I am sure Sony in its current financial position will never outbid MS for Call of Duty maps,or could give as much as MS either.

I never thought about it like that--it is a very solid point.

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172 Cloud_imperium

@sts106mat said:
@Cloud_imperium said:
@sts106mat said:
@Cloud_imperium said:

actually, i've been gaming 25+ years. I no longer play games to challenge my skills or impress my mates with high scores, i play for fun and entertainment purposes. sometimes a game holding your hand and allowing you to let of some steam is all you need.

There you go... You have different preferences now. Same is the case with other people. It's not hard to see why people are excited about this game.

you missed my point. I said i can see why people would be excited for this game. i dont understand why people are this excited RIGHT NOW about a kickstarter for a game which has a mobile gaming budget and is several years away at a minimum.

i love me some Mass Effect, i played all three games several times over, but i wont bother looking into Mass effect andromeda until a few months before its released.

I understand what you are trying to say and I agree with that as well that we shouldn't get hyped too soon but keep in mind that sometime it becomes hard to control your hype, especially when 14 years old beloved game is getting a sequel. A sequel that was considered as second most anticipated game of all time after Half Life 3.

After ME3 ending, I was not excited for new ME, one bit and didn't understand the hype either but after watching the trailer I got a little bit interested,,, still not excited though because I want to see actual gameplay first.

But if it was Half Life 3's announcement then that = me loosing my mind because they didn't disappoint so far unlike ME3's ending. Same is the case with Shenmue 1 and 2 because both are loved by a lot of people, so people expect the same from the third game. It's understandable why people are so excited at this point.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

I change my donation to $160 for the MP3 and art works. Yes! call me crazy. This is the game that I'm dying to see! I say it before and I say it again. I will buy any system with shenmue 3. I did it with the original Xbox for Shenmue 2 and I do not mind to donate $160 to help the project get started. Now all I want is HD remaster for Shenmue 1 and 2 for next year before Shenmue 3 comes out. Please make it happened!

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Cloud_imperium

@sts106mat said:

@Cloud_imperium: yeah, fair points. i actually didn't mind the ME3 ending, but i was glad of the citadel dlc. in fact thats how i left my ME3 save file, with all the crew chilling in the apartment as if it had ended happily ever after. more Mass effect will be good though. set obviously in andromeda and many years after the original trilogy, all new, whats not to like?

Same here. Last save was from Citadel DLC... And at the end of the trailer you can hear music of Mass Effect 1's main menu for few seconds. That really got me and suddenly I remembered all those awesome moments from the trilogy despite some issues with the third one. ME2 was my Game of the generation. Played that game like 20 times.

Avatar image for deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
deactivated-57ad0e5285d73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180 deactivated-57ad0e5285d73
Member since 2009 • 21398 Posts

@sts106mat said:
@Heirren said:
@tormentos said:

hold on a minute, this is the guy who used to argue that xbox live was full of screaming COD kids, now that PS4 has the exclusivity its "the leading mature console"?

fucking hell tormentos you have zero shame

I didn't read it as such, the "mature" part that is. In the general consumer eyes, it is. It would make sense for activision to maybe take a hit here and there in an attempt to maintain being a premier game series.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#181 DEadliNE-Zero0
Member since 2014 • 6607 Posts

So is anyone fudning the project beyond the KS? Because they'll make 10-15M tops.

Not bad, but the scale will be heavily scaled back. Maybe that's for the best

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182 tormentos

@jhonMalcovich said:
@sts106mat said:

so sony pay for call of duty map pack timed exclusivity, and then ask us to pay someone to make a game, that we would then have to pay for ? **** me

Sony is love Sony is life.

What sony did was give free advertising for Shenmue 3,no matter if you like it or not games are about making money and Shenmue was a failure on that front so sinking huge millions into making another to see it flop sales wise again is something no company is willing to endure not even MS reason why it was started by Kickstarted,Shenmue is not a sony game,and is not sony asking for money last i heard Horizon was founded by sony not by crowd sourcing.

Shenmue cost like 45 million on a time where most games were 2 to 7 millions,FF7 was was hugely expensive for the PS1 era to,but it sold very well so it wasn't a failure.

@sts106mat said:
@FrozenLiquid said:

Wow this is some crazy ass stupidity,a game doesn't have to be 60 millions to be good,Shenmue was basically the grand father of open world games it costed a ton because it was a novelty back then,i am sure there would not be a 200 work force behind this game,i think it will be much smaller than current big open games.

Why MS didn't fund it.? They got the last one on their console remember.? It is because the game has never been a success,2 millions in just a few hours show that there is people who care about the series,i don't like shenmue much but i have several friends that would literally shit on their pants when they find out a 3rd chapter is on the making.

Stop naming sony on this Shenmue is not their game,and not even MS will fully fund a game like this.

@sts106mat said:

it isn't getting made though, its got a kickstarter, that =/= made and delivered. they are begging for money. it might never see the light of day.

If sony was "all about the gamers" why didn't they just give them the $2,000,000 and be done with it?

I'll fucking bet they spent a shit load more money on the COD and destiny DLC.

Ok i see what is happening here,your inner lemming kicked in.

1-Your salty because is PC PS4 no xbox one.

2-You are salty because MS loss COD map packs.

Like i already told you sony probably didn't pay a penny for those maps,packs alto for Destiny ones i think something they most have shed,COD is a game that appeal to the masses so having extra content on PS4 will help those COD players on the border of what console do i get to play it,to jump to the PS4,so even if sony invested something it would probably pay off knowing how huge COD still is.

Shenmue not even MS would found it and they have money to burn.

@SecretPolice said:

Kick starter = confirmed, okies TC is desperate. :P

No game is confirmed until it arrives how many games have been cancel on this industry from big houses.?

But it is confirmed that the goal was met so the game development should start,and sadly for your there is no xbox one version..lol

@Slashkice said:

For a game you don't care about, you sure seem intent on finding reasons why a fully funded game isn't going to get made.

The only reason he is like that is because he is in deed a bitter MS fan,he owns a PS4 now but last gen he didn't own a PS3 at all he was a 100% lemming so from time to time he has this breakdowns specially when the xbox is spit in the face or the xbox get the short end of the stick.

For example this game is PS4 PC,and hes cool hes cool,but then and he find how MS loss COD map packs to Sony and the poor guy loss it,how can Evil sony pay for COD maps and not shenmue was the first thing that came to his mind..hahaha

rogerjak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183 rogerjak
Member since 2004 • 14950 Posts

holy crap....10h and it went up 1.3 million...

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184 SecretPolice

@tormentos:

Listen mah man, if/when this game launches in 2019/2020, I'l get me a 2019/2020 mega gaming PC and be playing the best version by far. ;)

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186 DEadliNE-Zero0

Tomato trying to trash the bone using multiplats

salt

demacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#187 demacabre
Member since 2015 • 361 Posts

Damn! This kickstarter is going to be a record breaker (and the record was just set like a week ago).

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189 FrozenLiquid

@deadline-zero0 said:

So is anyone fudning the project beyond the KS? Because they'll make 10-15M tops.

Not bad, but the scale will be heavily scaled back. Maybe that's for the best

If you look at the stretch goals, more than half of it isn't to do with gameplay features. The first four hundred thousand is to do with localisation and cinema edits of the first two games. The other later stretch goals seem to be enhancements rather than fundamentally gameplay altering.

I think they've worked out the budget and features. There's probably some other money we haven't heard of as well yet which is funding the base work of the game.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#190 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

@FrozenLiquid said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

so is anyone funding the rest of the game. because 5-10M ain't enough

Could be a Sega/Sony joint thing if they wanna go full AAA?

They probably could do it full justice at around $20 million. They don't need to spend money converting the old games into 35mm film prints and putting it in Japanese cinemas like they did back in 2001 lol.

Sega cannot and will not fund the game, mostly because they do not own the IP any more.

bezza2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#191 bezza2011
Member since 2006 • 2729 Posts

Sony is backing this game, the kickstarter for me is to prove people want this game, and for it to reach and pass it's target within 9hours is something else.

Shenmue has a special place in my heart, I have backed the kickstarter knowing full well a developer would back but I believe in this game and want to see the 3rd be made, I've waited long enough, anyone to young to remember it, will bash it, but for the fans this is a dream come true.

Why anyone cares if it's on kickstarter or not is beyond me, all we should be doing is jumping in joy that it's finally getting made!!!!!!

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By FrozenLiquid

@charizard1605 said:
@FrozenLiquid said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

They probably could do it full justice at around $20 million. They don't need to spend money converting the old games into 35mm film prints and putting it in Japanese cinemas like they did back in 2001 lol.

Sega cannot and will not fund the game, mostly because they do not own the IP any more.

In the Kickstarter video with the in-game footage, it's watermarked with the Sega name alongside Ys Net. According to the Kickstarter FAQ, it says that Sega has granted Ys Net the rights to use the Shenmue license.

Sega are still involved it seems. Doesn't seem like they are too interested though. Even Yakuza gives them cashflow issues lol.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

Took less than 12 hours to meet its campaign goal. THAT is impressive! Glad I helped :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@FrozenLiquid said:
@charizard1605 said:
@FrozenLiquid said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

In the Kickstarter video with the in-game footage, it's watermarked with the Sega name alongside Ys Net. According to the Kickstarter FAQ, it says that Sega has granted Ys Net the rights to use the Shenmue license.

Sega are still involved it seems. Doesn't seem like they are too interested though. Even Yakuza gives them cashflow issues lol.

It's only watermarked with Sega's logo for, and because of, the footage from the original two games.

Remember, Sega's trademark for Shenmue expired back early this year. I have no doubt that they are involved in some capacity, due to legalities- but I am also positive said involvement is minimal.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195 tormentos

@SecretPolice said:

I don't want to rain on the parade heck I want it but IMO knowing the IP and YU, 2019 at the earliest, more likely 2020.

I don't want to rain on your parade but Quantum Break will be on 2018 2019,you know knowing Remedy... The same can be say about GT7 2020..

Come on man is not the 1990's any more,most of the core of shenmue is done,shenmue it self was a novelty back them,now it would not probably challenge even GTA3 in scale.

@Heirren said:

Thanks.

There are companies which like to associated their product with leading brands or market leaders because they see their bardn as a leading brand the xbox 360 was the leading brand for mature games last gen,as the wii lacked the power to properly ran games like the xbox 360 and PS3.

So maybe Activision change its mind about having extra content on xbox one,knowing how it is behind,also Destiny has pay well for them on PS4,i think is the only thing that make sense well at least more,that thinking that MS was outbid by sony for those maps considering how much money MS has and how sony is financially.

@sts106mat said:

hold on a minute, this is the guy who used to argue that xbox live was full of screaming COD kids, now that PS4 has the exclusivity its "the leading mature console"?

fucking hell tormentos you have zero shame

But live was full of screaming kids,it wasn't me who say so alone,but there were mature to in fact best selling games on xbox 360 are mature games,dude remember that moms were not in for paying $600 or $500,when the 360 was as low as $300 and had more games,many kids got a damn xbox 360 over a PS3 and you know it.

Now it was seen as the console with the biggest mature audience and also had the biggest user base to,the wii is out of this equation because it was not a driving force for shooter or mature games.

FrozenLiquid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196 FrozenLiquid

@charizard1605 said:
@FrozenLiquid said:
@charizard1605 said:
@FrozenLiquid said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

It's only watermarked with Sega's logo for, and because of, the footage from the original two games.

Remember, Sega's trademark for Shenmue expired back early this year. I have no doubt that they are involved in some capacity, due to legalities- but I am also positive said involvement is minimal.

Can you confirm this with me?

• In the Kickstarter video, clips of Shenmue 1 and 2 are only watermarked with the Sega name (therefore it is the property of Sega alone, and not Ys Net)
  • Any behind the scenes video or intertitle has no watermark whatsoever
  • The in-game footage of Shenmue 3 running on the Unreal Engine 4 is watermarked with both Sega and Ys Net (therefore it is the property of both Sega and Ys Net)
  • The FAQ states that (the reason for this is that) Sega is lending the Shenmue license to Ys Net.

Furthermore, Sega's trademark expired in the United States. It doesn't necessarily mean it expired in Japan :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@FrozenLiquid said:
@charizard1605 said:
@FrozenLiquid said:
@charizard1605 said:
@FrozenLiquid said:
@deadline-zero0 said:

Can you confirm this with me?

• In the Kickstarter video, clips of Shenmue 1 and 2 are only watermarked with the Sega name (therefore it is the property of Sega alone, and not Ys Net)
  • Any behind the scenes video or intertitle has no watermark whatsoever
  • The in-game footage of Shenmue 3 running on the Unreal Engine 4 is watermarked with both Sega and Ys Net (therefore it is the property of both Sega and Ys Net)
  • The FAQ states that (the reason for this is that) Sega is lending the Shenmue license to Ys Net.

Furthermore, Sega's trademark expired in the United States. It doesn't necessarily mean it expired in Japan :P

Ah, fair point about international trademarks.

Watching it again now, yeah, I mean, it's hard to get any conclusions about Sega's involvement in this project from the video. I can confirm that the Shenmue 3 'footage' has no Sega watermark- all it says there is 'Original game (c) Sega (c) Ys Net.'

The original games, of course, appear to be the property of Sega alone- actually, that might be the reason for Sega's involvement here. My assumption is that in some form or the other, Shenmue 3 will be 'bundled' with the original games, either the games themselves being HD re-releases, or the 'movie mode' from the originals- you would need to get Sega on board for that.

Apart from that, I guess Sega's involvement is limited to a cut of all that sweet money, without any investment on their part. You must excuse the bitterness.

DEadliNE-Zero0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By DEadliNE-Zero0

@charizard1605: I wonder if Sony's involved simply due to the lack of xbox one versions. I mean, i get how this game might sell more on ps4 and pc, but it's a strange omission. Then again, Sony said it's not their project on stage.

BTW, how's that persona 5 gameplay doing?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@deadline-zero0: Considering Sony's outreach to Yu Suzuki over the years, I have to think they were the ones who took initiative with this.

Pretty good, we know it is coming on 6/23, so I found it hard to care too much. It's just a week more.