Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#201 PinkAnimal
Member since 2017 • 2380 Posts
@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:

@ronvalencia: You don't even need math, just a functional brain to see that you're wrong.

No, your 3rd party argument is flawed i.e. DF doesn't have a monopoly for confirmation e.g. when non-MS dev claims true 4K or native 4K then that's confirmation until devs change their minds.

Furthermore, http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2017-assassins-creed-origins-xbox-one-technology-first-look

Indeed, we extracted a few shots for pixel-counting analysis and found a 2160p result in all cases

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/07/reported-xbox-one-x-benchmarks-show-mixed-native-4k-results/

How well these basic ports are able to run at full 4K resolution on the Xbox One X seems to depend largely on the resolution they can already achieve on the base hardware. Two games that run at 1080p on the Xbox One, for instance, actually use less GPU time to run the same content at the same frame rate and at a native 4K resolution on the Xbox One X. That extra GPU overhead can be used for visual upgrades that go beyond extra pixels, like more impressive lighting effects or detailed models

You're still wrong.

I see that your crippled brain capacities are making you spam the same thing over and over in different threads now. I know spam is your specialty spambot, but at least try to change a couple of words from time to time or actually generate an original thought process.

speedytimsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#202 speedytimsi
Member since 2003 • 1415 Posts

It's cool, I'll play on my Nvidia 1080 card on PC.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56103 Posts

I figure this thread look mighty familiar, I totally forgot I made the comment on the first game being in 4K on the Pro and this one, is no different.

But seriously, this is a 2 month old thread, a thread ain't worth discussing.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#204 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12063 Posts

Nothing like 4k triple AAA 3rd party games on the One X to drive Cows mad.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205 ronvalencia
Member since 2008 • 29612 Posts
@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:

@ronvalencia: You don't even need math, just a functional brain to see that you're wrong.

No, your 3rd party argument is flawed i.e. DF doesn't have a monopoly for confirmation e.g. when non-MS dev claims true 4K or native 4K then that's confirmation until devs change their minds.

Furthermore, http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2017-assassins-creed-origins-xbox-one-technology-first-look

Indeed, we extracted a few shots for pixel-counting analysis and found a 2160p result in all cases

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2017/07/reported-xbox-one-x-benchmarks-show-mixed-native-4k-results/

How well these basic ports are able to run at full 4K resolution on the Xbox One X seems to depend largely on the resolution they can already achieve on the base hardware. Two games that run at 1080p on the Xbox One, for instance, actually use less GPU time to run the same content at the same frame rate and at a native 4K resolution on the Xbox One X. That extra GPU overhead can be used for visual upgrades that go beyond extra pixels, like more impressive lighting effects or detailed models

You're still wrong.

I see that your crippled brain capacities are making you spam the same thing over and over in different threads now. I know spam is your specialty spambot, but at least try to change a couple of words from time to time or actually generate an original thought process.

but but, keep on crying mad cow.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206 PinkAnimal

@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:

You're still wrong.

was that a mental fart while you were trying to write something new?

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 ronvalencia

@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:

You're still wrong.

The principle for R7-265 ~= PS4 has worked for DF, I don't see why R9-390X OC ~= X1X to confirm dev claim wouldn't work me.

Try again cow dung.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208 PinkAnimal

@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:

You're still wrong.

The principle for R7-265 ~= PS4 has worked for DF, I don't see why R9-390X OC ~= X1X to confirm dev claim wouldn't work me.

Try again cow dung.

Because nothing works for you and you're always wrong, you should start realizing that by now. I've never seen an ignorant that can regurgitate so much information, you're the dictionary definition of a charlatan.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 ronvalencia

@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:

Try again cow dung.

Because nothing works for you and you're always wrong, you should start realizing that by now. I've never seen an ignorant that can regurgitate so much information, you're the dictionary definition of a charlatan.

Keep on crying.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 PinkAnimal

@ronvalencia: Oh a new image that is not your GTX1080 GPU, I see you are improving yourself lol.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By ronvalencia

@pinkanimal said:

@ronvalencia: Oh a new image that is not your GTX1080 GPU, I see you are improving yourself lol.

The above picture is my GTX 1080 TI with rapid pack math for quad rate INT8 and double rate INT16.

Both GP104 (quad subword INT8, double subword INT16) and Polaris 10 (quad subword INT8, double subword INT16 and double subword FP16) has similar pack math without the "rapid" feature.

MSI Gaming X cards has red and black color themes and both of my Hawaii XT and GM200 cards are MSI Gaming X cards.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts

@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:

The above picture is my GTX 1080 TI with rapid pack math for quad rate INT8 and double rate INT16.

Both GP104 (quad subword INT8, double subword INT16) and Polaris 10 (quad subword INT8, double subword INT16 and double subword FP16) has similar pack math without the "rapid" feature.

MSI Gaming X cards has red and black color themes and both of my Hawaii XT and GM200 cards are MSI Gaming X cards.

what's with all the spam ron

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 PinkAnimal

@ronvalencia: I've already seen your GTX1080 spambot.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214 ronvalencia

@pinkanimal said:

@ronvalencia: I've already seen your GTX1080 spambot.

Your post is a spam. hypocrite. It has nothing to do with system wars.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215 PinkAnimal

@ronvalencia: Don't be an idiot spambot, posting the same picture of your GTX1080 for a millionth time is the definition of spam. Do you get off by looking at that pic posted over and over? is it a way to reaffirm your weak character? Do you define yourself by that GPU? What is the deal of you posting the same crap over and over? Nobody cares dude, give it a rest.

audreyliu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 audreyliu
Member since 2017 • 9 Posts

What a shadow there are no native 4k on xbox one.However, we can install a Blu-ray Player.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217 ronvalencia

@pinkanimal said:

@ronvalencia: Don't be an idiot spambot, posting the same picture of your GTX1080 for a millionth time is the definition of spam. Do you get off by looking at that pic posted over and over? is it a way to reaffirm your weak character? Do you define yourself by that GPU? What is the deal of you posting the same crap over and over? Nobody cares dude, give it a rest.

Keep crying with your inferior PS4 Pro.

You started the poster war cow dung with arguments about ronvalencia.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 DrLostRib

@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:

...?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 DaVillain  Moderator

@ronvalencia: Why do you keep bumping this 2 month old thread anyways? This thread is dead and so is TC!

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 DrLostRib

@davillain- said:

@ronvalencia: Why do you keep bumping this 2 month old thread anyways? This thread is dead and so is TC!

well that's half right

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By ronvalencia

@davillain- said:

I see you have a PS4. Keep crying.

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 PinkAnimal

@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:

I can assure you a PS4 has more RAM than you have neurons so even if you have a GTX1080, you have a bottleneck on the 8th layer that makes your whole set up inferior.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By JoshRMeyer
Member since 2015 • 12571 Posts

@gordonfreeman: It looks better on a newer system that cost 25% more? Would never of thought that!

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 JoshRMeyer

@Pedro: 22 games! Lol... About 2 are actual exclusives. Don't fall for the World Premier launch exclusive crap.

JoshRMeyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225 JoshRMeyer

@Pedro: players unknown dev confirmed the game is coming to PS4.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 DaVillain  Moderator

@ronvalencia said:
@davillain- said:

I see you have a PS4. Keep crying.

?

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 ronvalencia

@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:

I can assure you a PS4 has more RAM than you have neurons so even if you have a GTX1080, you have a bottleneck on the 8th layer that makes your whole set up inferior.

Your assurance is the same level as cow dung.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 DrLostRib

@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:

Oh man, you really burned him with that one, Ron

EG101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229 EG101
Member since 2007 • 2091 Posts

@walloftruth said:

Wait...are you trying to tell me that an unreleased, more expensive console has better looking games than a cheaper console that was released last year?

That didn't stop the PS3 from having worse looking games than Xbox 360. Hell the PS3 launched a year later at $600 vs the 360 for $400 and the $400 360 still ran 90% of the games better than the box that released a year later at $200 MORE.

EG101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 EG101
Member since 2007 • 2091 Posts

@scatteh316 said:

Having Xbone as the base for a games graphics is what's going to hold XBX back........ base PS4 just offers a much higher base line for Pro to work on.

This is incorrect. The XB1X version, PC, and possibly the Pro versions will be made in tandem while the XB1 and OG PS4 versions are made in tandem. This has been stated multiple times by MS.

EndofAugust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By EndofAugust
Member since 2017 • 812 Posts

@EG101 said:
@walloftruth said:

Wait...are you trying to tell me that an unreleased, more expensive console has better looking games than a cheaper console that was released last year?

That didn't stop the PS3 from having worse looking games than Xbox 360. Hell the PS3 launched a year later at $600 vs the 360 for $400 and the $400 360 still ran 90% of the games better than the box that released a year later at $200 MORE.

Not just this, but the differences seen between those two systems were dramatically less than what this will be with the Pro and X.

ronvalencia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By ronvalencia

@drlostrib said:
@ronvalencia said:
@pinkanimal said:
@ronvalencia said:

Oh man, you really burned him with that one, Ron

It's not even system war debate but poster wars.

More of everything is good for any GPU and that's not rocket science.

Pinky to equate GP102 GTX 1080 Ti being like GP104 GTX 1080 is LOL.

The d**khead doesn't factor in

1. GP102's superior "Fine Wine" features over GP104 i.e. GP102's "rapid pack math" with INT8 and INT16.

2. GP102's superior 3MB L2 cache over GP104's 2MB L2 cache.

3. GP102(1080 Ti)'s superior 484 GB/s over GP104(GTX 1080)'s 320 GB/s memory bandwidth.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#233 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

some serious cow babybackballbagbullshit in here

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 PinkAnimal

@ronvalencia: "More of everything is good for any GPU and that's not rocket science."

Everything for you is rocket science, even the english language and humor.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By DrLostRib

@pinkanimal said:

@ronvalencia: "More of everything is good for any GPU and that's not rocket science."

well you know who was real good at rocket science...

PinkAnimal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236 PinkAnimal

@drlostrib said:
@pinkanimal said:

well you know who was real good at rocket science...

lmao!

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10614 Posts

The x1x having more native 4k games, and better looking/performing multiplats shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. More power, and a higher price range should be evident to that. When the x1x starts having more AAA exclusives or when the x1x sales boost the x1 overall sales over the ps4, then we can start making worthy pro x1x/anti ps4 pro threads.