Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#1 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69473 Posts

Microsoft unleashed the most powerful console every made and it created so much butthurt that PS5 SSD was task with rendering to compete.😂

Coming up to two years later. The Series systems has the following to demonstrate their tech

I do apologize for the contrast, you may need to adjust your monitor settings.😉

Missing in action is the famous Velocity Architecture *unique to the Series systems with hardware decompression

How many games uses this tech? 0 😂 Not Forza Horizon 5, Microsoft Flight Simulator, Gears, Halo Infinite. 0.

Now, it is coming to PC in the form of a DirectStorage and would be featured in two games. Deathloop and Forspoken. Two games that are not on the Series systems but on PS5 and PC.😂

But, I guess you can count Quick Resume.🤷🏽‍♂️

Next we have the phantom tech Mesh Shaders and Sampler Feedback. Mesh Shaders is so new that there is no indication that it would be implemented in engines such as Unreal or Unity and cannot be found on any roadmap. So, that shit is dead in the water. But I guess you can rely on MS to implement it in their first party games right? 😂 Keep waiting son. Now, this tech greatly improves the performance of rendering and is really cool tech. Sampler Feedback, that is in the same boat.

The remaining two are Variable Rate Shading, which can be found in a few games no greater than the fingers on one hand and then finally the "my framerate sucks please hide it", Variable Refresh Rate.

What is even more funny is that who in the gaming journalism is calling out MS on these things? No-one because "teh GamePass" and "free online for free to play games but y'all bitches that pay for your games, y'all have to pay to play online". Now, to be fair the paying for online gaming is the same for all three consoles but gaming media remains silent on the issue because they are hanging below the belt of these companies.😉

So, Xbox fannies. Where is this all powerful console that MS promised you?😎

*as in Xbox consoles and PC

Avatar image for slimdogmilionar
slimdogmilionar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2 slimdogmilionar
Member since 2014 • 1343 Posts

Underneath my tv

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

And since we're at it, why is my SSD incapable of doing what others simply cannot? Sony told me they can do things that other systems can't. Where its at?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Pedro  Online

This thread is not about PS5. Please stay on topic.😊

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#5 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9729 Posts

The Series X is an always online console.

Avatar image for blaznwiipspman1
blaznwiipspman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By blaznwiipspman1
Member since 2007 • 16539 Posts

@Pedro: lmfao 5 star thread..

Wait a minute, your bashing the xbox? Were any of these features needed until now. VRS is useful but at this point so early in the gen, it's not needed. ID used it in doom though.

VRR is useful because of shitty devs not optimizing for xbox and using the ps5 as lead development platform. It has come in clutch for a bunch of games

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11088 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

Wait a minute, your bashing the xbox? Were any of these features needed until now. VRS is useful but at this point so early in the gen, it's not needed. ID used it in doom though.

VRR is useful because of shitty devs not optimizing for xbox and using the ps5 as lead development platform. It has come in clutch for a bunch of games

You're gonna use that "PS5 is the lead platform" excuse until you're blue in the face. That doesn't mean they'd get a better version either way. Just admit the results on PS5 and XSX aren't that different from each other except when it comes to b/c games. It's not like either system are major powerhouses, but they both use different approaches to architecture that bring them closer in balance.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Pedro  Online

@blaznwiipspman1 said:

It is hard to argue that VRS is not needed when consistent framerates is almost a rare sighting.

We most definitely can blame devs for port optimization but MS is the platform holder with supposedly several hardware optimization features but they are not aiding devs in its implementation? That is more MS fault that devs.

Nirgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Nirgal
Member since 2019 • 680 Posts

Microsoft should develop games specifically made to showcase the console graphic power.

For now their focus has been on backwards compatibility and scalability.

They assume the players that look for better graphics will be glad just to have the better silicon inside their console.

But it won't be the case if Sony has the better looking games.

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 VFighter
Member since 2016 • 11031 Posts

@blaznwiipspman1: 🤣 Ok I'll give you this one, I can't tell if this is trolling or just sheer ignorance, good job I guess.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

What have you done with our Pedro you sick bastard. We can pay in SWbux...

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Pedro  Online

@xantufrog said:

What have you done with our Pedro you sick bastard. We can pay in SWbux...

😂

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Pedro  Online
@girlusocrazy said:

Tired of seeing parity and often superiority in PS5 games and desperately scraping the barrel to come up with a compensation thread... smdh

These capabilities have already been used on games that show this logo on the box according to MS.

OP already had a thread trying to peddle this "true potential not being used" BS because they got scared when they saw the PS5 using mesh shaders in the Matrix Unreal Engine 5 demo and the PS5 ended up outperforming the Series X.

Looks like OP is trying to resurrect the same concept for round 2... 🥱

List the games that are using the suppose Velocity Architecture. Don't give some link that just talks about the tech and about what MS claimed.

How the hell would anyone get scared of the PS5 using mesh shaders? No game on console is using mesh shaders. That is a fact. Do you even know anything about the tech or are you going to peddle your ignorance as standard practice?😎

Don't let the facts upset you son.😂

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pedro  Online
@girlusocrazy said:

🤭 called it

Now call me when the Xbox Series supposedly uses all this alleged MIA tech in game to thrash the PS5 🙄

@girlusocrazy:It is almost like you missed the point of the thread and decided, "hey! let me clarify any doubt about my ignorance on the topic."😊

PS5 using mesh shaders.😂 No console or PC games uses the tech even though it has been around since the intro of the GTX 2000 series.

Series X|S games using Velocity Architecture.... "Bu but MS said games are using it.", but not single game listed by MS and no-one to validate their claims.🤣

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#18 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17808 Posts

I am still waiting for the power of the cloud.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19 sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 15914 Posts

Isnt VRS platform agnostic? Horizon FW on PS4 use it. Or is it a different kind of secret sauce?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

*Series X the most powerful console*

Yeah? We'll see about that:

Now your playing with power...with my new GPU😎😈

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Pedro  Online
@sakaixx said:

Isnt VRS platform agnostic? Horizon FW on PS4 use it. Or is it a different kind of secret sauce?

What are you talking about? VRS is reducing the computation of low contrast or lesser important areas of the screen for better performance.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Pedro  Online

@davillain: Nice. What was the cost?😎

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18797 Posts

@nirgal: "Microsoft should develop games specifically made to showcase the console graphic power."

PersonallyI think they should had done that day 1.

Mesome713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24 Mesome713
Member since 2019 • 7201 Posts

We don’t need no gimmicks, Elden Ring is all we need.

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sakaiXx
@Pedro said:
@sakaixx said:

What are you talking about? VRS is reducing the computation of low contrast or lesser important areas of the screen for better performance.

Horizon FW used VRS on PS4. I am not familiar with the tech so link to where I read about it.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2022-horizon-forbidden-west-the-digital-foundry-tech-review

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#26  Edited By hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 38854 Posts

@mesome713 said:

We don’t need no gimmicks, Elden Ring is all we need.

Would you stop talking about my game?

tjandmia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 tjandmia
Member since 2017 • 3727 Posts

It sure it, and it's worth the $500. The S is worth it as well. Good thread TC. You set cows up the bomb.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#28  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17808 Posts

@davillain said:

*Series X the most powerful console*

Yeah? We'll see about that:

Now your playing with power...with my new GPU😎😈

Eoten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#29 Eoten
Member since 2020 • 8671 Posts

I thought about buying a new Xbox to play backwards compatible titles, and XBLA stuff. Outside of that, Xbox doesn't offer me anything I don't already have on PC.

UItravioIence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 UItravioIence
Member since 2016 • 3025 Posts

Too much nerd talk for me.. I just play games on PS5 and XSX and Switch.

simple-facts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 simple-facts
Member since 2021 • 2592 Posts

The console is so advanced,no one knows how to use the tools 🤣

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46282 Posts

I dunno man, the halo TV show looked pretty realistic to me.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46282 Posts

@davillain: Congratz!

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 osan0
Member since 2004 • 17814 Posts

I wonder if its money or just they cant implement a lot of it because they need their tech running on the X1/PS4 also?

It could just be money. Maybe they haven't implemented things like mesh shaders simply because the old way is still good enough for the assets they are creating in games. i.e. production ability is running out of steam before console ability....maybe.

Or are the old consoles really holding things back now? i mean its understandable why the velocity architecture is not being used. the current system runs on anything from an X1 to a PC with an old HDD to a PC with an NVME Drive and XS. it just uses old systems and brute force basically. not the fastest but fast enough. devs would need to maintain 2 separate asset/memory management systems to use Direct Storage/Velocity while maintaining BC.

Same with Mesh Shaders and other modern rendering tech. old consoles (And PCs with Pre RTX 2000 series and Pre RX 6000 series GPUs..i think) can't run them and devs/publishers dont want to leave them out. but they also don't want to maintain 4-5 separate rendering pipelines in their engines. since the old tech will still run on new hardware: just stick with that.

Yeah its a shame though. i mean Halo Infinite cost an absolute fortune to make apparently but it doesn't look it. It looks good but it still looks like an upscaled X1 game. Visually R&C also looks like it could do quite well on a PS4 (just the loading times would be pretty frequent and obnoxiously long).

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

@slimdogmilionar: Same here, I play some FH5 on it occasionally, finished Halo Infinite which was surprisingly good. I've done most of my gaming on my PS5 though...

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 sakaiXx

Xbox does have a history of overhyping shit. Misterxmedia used to be a popular name back then here pre xbox one launch. The whole cloud tech and DX12 secret sauce thing. Funny as fk.

KvallyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#37 KvallyX
Member since 2019 • 12954 Posts

@sakaixx: sadly they all have a history of that

Bond007uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Bond007uk
Member since 2002 • 1642 Posts
@Pedro said:

....and then finally the "my framerate sucks please hide it", Variable Refresh Rate.

That's not the purpose of VRR though is it. VRR is designed to smooth out the frames and stop screen tearing. And such tech is extremely useful, even more so on consoles with 120Hz supported games.

Since virtually no 120Hz supported console game can do a 100% locked 120fps, VRR prevents unsightly screen tears and judder associated with games that are running below a display's refresh rate.

I'm sure you know that already, but why are you complaining about it?

Bond007uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Bond007uk
Member since 2002 • 1642 Posts
@sakaixx said:

Xbox does have a history of overhyping shit. Misterxmedia used to be a popular name back then here pre xbox one launch. The whole cloud tech and DX12 secret sauce thing. Funny as fk.

All tech companies do this. It's all fine talking about such stuff on this forum when most of us here know what frame rates, frame times, resolutions, AA, TAA, anti-aliasing etc, etc mean.

Most consumers who buy these things have no idea what any this is. In fact the vast majority of consumers are dumb when it comes to tech. Hence the marketing.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pedro  Online
@Bond007uk said:
@Pedro said:

....and then finally the "my framerate sucks please hide it", Variable Refresh Rate.

That's not the purpose of VRR though is it. VRR is designed to smooth out the frames and stop screen tearing. And such tech is extremely useful, even more so on consoles with 120Hz supported games.

Since virtually no 120Hz supported console game can do a 100% locked 120fps, VRR prevents unsightly screen tears and judder associated with games that are running below a display's refresh rate.

I'm sure you know that already, but why are you complaining about it?

I know that is not the purpose but is being marketed by Digital Foundries in that way.

@osan0 said:

I wonder if its money or just they cant implement a lot of it because they need their tech running on the X1/PS4 also?

It could just be money. Maybe they haven't implemented things like mesh shaders simply because the old way is still good enough for the assets they are creating in games. i.e. production ability is running out of steam before console ability....maybe.

Or are the old consoles really holding things back now? i mean its understandable why the velocity architecture is not being used. the current system runs on anything from an X1 to a PC with an old HDD to a PC with an NVME Drive and XS. it just uses old systems and brute force basically. not the fastest but fast enough. devs would need to maintain 2 separate asset/memory management systems to use Direct Storage/Velocity while maintaining BC.

Same with Mesh Shaders and other modern rendering tech. old consoles (And PCs with Pre RTX 2000 series and Pre RX 6000 series GPUs..i think) can't run them and devs/publishers dont want to leave them out. but they also don't want to maintain 4-5 separate rendering pipelines in their engines. since the old tech will still run on new hardware: just stick with that.

Yeah its a shame though. i mean Halo Infinite cost an absolute fortune to make apparently but it doesn't look it. It looks good but it still looks like an upscaled X1 game. Visually R&C also looks like it could do quite well on a PS4 (just the loading times would be pretty frequent and obnoxiously long).

You do bring up a very valid point. Some of the tech cannot work on the older systems and is something that I honestly have not considered with so many cross gen games. In that case, this would be a perfect argument for folks who sub to older systems holding back games. But, I still hold MS (trillion dollar company) responsible for implementation of the tech in their own games and in third party games.

Mesh Shaders, is an entirely new way of processing geometry and the closes thing to it is Unreal 5 Nanite software solution. You are right, the old way works and the desire to change on developers end is always slow. With that said, the benefit of consoles is for the pushing of certain technologies for the advancement in gaming. If these technologies are supposedly beneficial and there is no proof of concept, then it does not exist for all intents an purposes. I have seen the advantages of Mesh Shaders and what it can offer to both current gen consoles but no commercial application of the tech.

When you have things like Quick Resume, that loads games from scratch in 3-4 seconds but the same set of games in game loading in 20-50 seconds, we have a problem.

We have a company still touting the fastest console mantra to this day and nothing to show for it, then it is best for Xbox to shut the hell up.😂

We will see if their next gen only titles from Xbox Game Studios addresses this later this year. I would like to see all these tech implemented. They are all based on more efficient rendering and data management instead of the brute force method. This all leads to better performing games. It would also be interesting to compare PS5 equivalent to DirectStorage (PC not Xbox because no games uses this) with Deathloop and Forspoken later this year.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

You guys don't get it. The XSX is like a super powerful car that you hit gas just too quickly. Right now it's just burning rubber but by 2024, once it starts going, it will be a force to behold!

Now seriously, why isn't MS making sure their 1st party games explore the full potential of the hardware? They already made the huge hardware investment now they need to support their own developers anyway they can in order explore implementation of their own tech. I don't know if this happens or not, but they should have a development team that the whole objective is not to make games but to develop and support their own solutions. Once you have the tools and quality documentation then it will be more accessible to others.

Avatar image for deactivated-63181ff40994a
deactivated-63181ff40994a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 deactivated-63181ff40994a
Member since 2017 • 575 Posts

I'm still baffled at the fact that MS isn't releasing games that take advantage of the Series X.........on the PS5 we have demon souls, horizion forbidden west and gran turismo showcasing what the PS5 can do. But MS just don't give 2 sh1ts about it.....yet they go on and on about having the best and most powerful hardware. Again, MS simple don't care or don't have the talent.....even tho they have bought out a quite a few studios, it's been almost 2 years yet nothing good has been announced concerning graphics.

If only Halo infinite took advantage of the series X and had folliage/enviroments as good looking and colourful as Horizon Forbidden west, you know like how the original OG halo had for its time, the detail just isn't there.....sick of it.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Pedro  Online

@fastnslowww said:

I'm still baffled at the fact that MS isn't releasing games that take advantage of the Series X.........on the PS5 we have demon souls, horizion forbidden west and gran turismo showcasing what the PS5 can do. But MS just don't give 2 sh1ts about it.....yet they go on and on about having the best and most powerful hardware. Again, MS simple don't care or don't have the talent.....even tho they have bought out a quite a few studios, it's been almost 2 years yet nothing good has been announced concerning graphics.

If only Halo infinite took advantage of the series X and had folliage/enviroments as good looking and colourful as Horizon Forbidden west, you know like how the original OG halo had for its time, the detail just isn't there.....sick of it.

Don't forget Ratchet and Clank and Spiderman as other PS5 examples.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 osan0

@Pedro: I definitely agree that First party devs (MS specifically in this case) should be leading the charge on it. It's a great way to try new Ideas and new IP. A new game from MS using all the tricks on the XSX could be a good system seller.

But doing so goes against MSs current business priority. They primarily sell services. They want their games on as many devices as possible. From xbox 1 and S to PC to streaming to a steam deck to phones....everything. if something can give access to gamepass then MS want their services and content on it. Sure they could stream to older hardware but even MS knows that streaming is not ideal (it would also annoy X1, X1X and owners of older PCs...not good for a subscription service). MS dont want to make an XSX/S exclusive. not yet anyway. there are enough X1 and old PCs with potential Gamepass subscribers and there will be for a while yet (especially with the silicon shortage).

Unfortunately first party devs/publishers tend to be more motivated to explore new tech and push what a system can do when they make exclusive content (R&C exists to show off some of the benefits of the PS5 for example). Sony, for example, will certainly want NDs next game to make the PS5 shine...use as many tricks as possible. RTRT, Mesh shaders (or Primitive shaders as Sony calls them), batter that SSD as much as possible and so on so they can wow people with whatever it is ND do next. They could be looking to set themselves up as a "State of the Art" publisher on consoles and PC (where, on the PC front, their games could demand pretty high end systems but they can also justify why they are so high.....maybe. speculation on my part.).

If you are a service provider (MSs current approach) or a 3rd party multiplat developer you really want your game to reach as many people as possible. There are exceptions: sometimes a publisher lands a hit that drives sales of hardware as people scramble to pick up device X to play game X and it makes a huge amount of money. but its exceptionally rare and, especially with the modern cost of development, the risk of doing so is now too high really.

Who knows though: Maybe MS have some surprises to show at E3 this year to prove my post wrong and shows off games that really demonstrate the benefits of the new systems.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 osan0
@fastnslowww said:

From a visuals standpoint though Sony haven't released anything that would make me think its brand new PS5 tech that could just not be done on a PS4. GT7 and Horizon have PS4 versions. sure the PS4 version is visually downgraded but the PS5 version still looks like a game using PS4 tech just running a lot faster.

R&C is the closest but thats more a demonstration of using an SSD and brute force to load in new levels really quickly. Again, visually, it still looks like a game running on an engine made for the PS4 with just some sliders turned up and a high res texture pack added.

From a visuals perspective i dont think we have actually had a demonstration from Sony or MS on what their consoles can do (or at least i hope not. i mean if thats all they can do then yeesh). We havent seen DX12 ultimate compliant hardware really being allowed to stretch it's legs on the PC front. The closest we probably have is the few UE tech demos (The matrix one and that flying fairy one). That's what i would expect a PS5 and X1X to be able to do in a full game. but just no one is producing games to that standard at the moment, mainly due to costs i suspect.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Pedro  Online

@osan0: Most games that MS produced over the past two years have been cross-gen with the exception of Microsoft Flight Simulator and even that game is executed in the most basic fashion and can benefit a lot from the tech because of the design. I also understand that there is benefit for services such as GamePass to be accessible across old and new, but folks on older hardware would have to rely on streaming whether they like it or not. The majority of the games are still going to be cross gen and the ones that are not, are so few. Because of the small number of next gen titles, these next gen titles should be just that, next gen. Demonstrating the technology that is in the system otherwise, what is the point of upgrading or event talking about what it can do.

Nvidia demoed Mesh Shaders in 2018. Four years later we have yet to see it being used and consoles are the best platform for pushing the tech. Even with their weak RT implementation, there have been more games with RT because of it. This needs to happen for all of the other things. 1.5+ years later we are finally seeing titles with DirectStorage on PC but still missing in action on Series systems with the exception of quick resume.

In general, we need rendering and all forms of optimization to be managed via AI to fully utilize these systems instead of pushing for newer hardware when the current ones are already under-utilized and rely almost exclusively on brute force and traditional methods that are not as efficient with newer tech. This move would benefit both old and new hardware but, I feel will continue to see a push to more brute force approach.

This still leaves the Series X as all words and no substance system with regards to their mantra "most powerful console". There were more meaningful gains in resolution and performance with the One X outside of load times.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 osan0

@Pedro: Oh i agree that's what should be happening (though can you elaborate on the AI part? i'm not following.). Sony were saying the right things at the start of the gen (though they clearly didn't follow through). In terms of games support, old consoles should be mothballed very quickly when the next console is out.

It's just the business side and the money side that is the biggest bottleneck now for the already stated reasons. Its hard to justify overhauling tech when the existing stuff is working from a cost perspective, especially now due to cost of production. it gets even harder to justify when it means leaving a potentially larger user base behind.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Pedro  Online

@osan0: I believe we should rely on AI for optimizing code for multi threading and also for the render pipeline. The complexity of these systems are just beyond most if not all programmers capabilities to keep track off.

osan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 osan0

@Pedro: An interesting idea. AI is not something i have looked into much though so I can't really make a comment on it.

....But this is SW so i shall anyway :D. Seems like an insanely difficult problem to solve (especially on the multi core CPU side). Has there been any progress on a tool/library that abstracts the multicore CPU from the developer?

I wonder would the game industry even be interested in developing such a tool? I mean it barely invest in gaming AI :P.......which is a shame :(.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

@Pedro said:

@davillain: Nice. What was the cost?😎

$750. It was all or nothing so I had to purchase it from Micro Center.