Rumor: Future Switch Games Lineup - If true, OMG!! Console of the Generation!

• 120 results
DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56103 Posts

@anthonyautumns said:

Pokemon Nuclear? Isnt that the name of the fan made pokemon? Or did Nintendo hired the group that fan made that project?

Not saying these games are real, but if you think the names are being silly is evidence of anything GameFreak is currently secretly working on a new Pokemon game. Developers use temporary names as place holders all the time, and they have fun making the names as silly as possible. These are by no means the names of the final products, just whatever code name the developers want to use to refer to the game as. In fact unless the game is finished or near finished, it will likely have a place holder silly name. Nintendo does this all the time with there consoles anyways. From what I heard in Japan, "Nuclear" word is often consider a taboo word, I doubt GameFreak and especially Nintendo would never allowed "Nuclear" word to be presented into there games.

(I might have a hunch that GameFreak is trying to make Poison type Pokemon legendaries this time around if that was the case since poison types have been underrated for decades)

Avatar image for onetwothreegame
onetwothreegame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102 onetwothreegame
Member since 2016 • 23 Posts

@NathanDrakeSwag: lmao, RDR2, biggest what? it's just a more boring empty GTA, Rockstar games suck ass, microtransaction greedy bastards, no one would care for them if not for "controversial" content. The last great game they made was San Andreas and that was an exact dopy of the better game, Vice City. Don't let me get started on those crooks >:(

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

@onetwothreegame: Try posting on your main account instead of being a coward.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1853 Posts

Smash

Harvest Moon

Bayonetta 3

Mario Tennis

SNK

YX VIII

Mark of the Ninja

Bomb Chicken

The Messenger

Light Fall

Lumines

Pode

Star Fox

Call of Duty

Toy Story

Mario Maker

Mario Kart

Mario Bros.

Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival

Animal Crossing

Just Dance

Captain Toad

Nintendogs

Pokemon

If this list is true, then I'm excited. So many games for the next few years alone. I left out a few games because I will get them on the PS4 like KH 3 and FF 16.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

All of those subtitles u honestly sound like fans came up with them.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#106 FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@93BlackHawk93: I have always been fighting against AzatiS, he has an ego issue believing he's always right and then when you prove him wrong, he resorts that you got triggered, and how he owned you when he didn't

xxyetixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 xxyetixx
Member since 2004 • 3041 Posts

I don’t believe it because there isn’t a Punch Out on the list. Apparently there was debat on including Little Mac in ARMS but they didn’t because he was gonna be returning in a new Punch Out.

Also there is no way Earthworm Jim returns unless TenNaple isn’t involved he just isn’t PC enough and I’m sure people would whine and bitch if he were involved.

nintendoboy16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 14

#108 nintendoboy16
Member since 2007 • 41534 Posts

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@93BlackHawk93: I have always been fighting against AzatiS, he has an ego issue believing he's always right and then when you prove him wrong, he resorts that you got triggered, and how he owned you when he didn't

I think you know my criticism of "anti-SJW's" at this point, but a faux "anti-SJW" like AzatiS is just even more facepalm worthy.

nethernova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 nethernova
Member since 2008 • 5721 Posts
@Phazevariance said:

Earthworm Jim 4 -> there was a 3?

Wasn't there a shitty 3D one?

@enzyme36 said:
@KungfuKitten said:

@enzyme36: I've seen you mention Flashback before :) and I've never heard of it. Will try it out. It's a 2D platformer, right? What is the single line sales pitch for this game?

This is a side-scroller platformer in the vein of Another World and Old School Prince of Persia where advancing is kinda like solving a puzzle each screen... but this one set in a Total Recall like tech world.

Wait, wait...

So this has nothing to do with that horrible remake, right? It's the original made a little more pretty? Awesome. That game was fantastic.

FireEmblem_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#110  Edited By FireEmblem_Man
Member since 2004 • 20248 Posts

@nintendoboy16: "anti-sjw's" are better people than sjw's, but yes, AzatiS is a fake

Cloud_imperium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

User Lists: 8

#111  Edited By Cloud_imperium
Member since 2013 • 15146 Posts

Same old crap.. Earthworm Jim handful of others could be good. Other than that, Nintendo is done.

AnthonyAutumns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#112  Edited By AnthonyAutumns
Member since 2014 • 1704 Posts

@davillain- said:
@anthonyautumns said:

Pokemon Nuclear? Isnt that the name of the fan made pokemon? Or did Nintendo hired the group that fan made that project?

Not saying these games are real, but if you think the names are being silly is evidence of anything GameFreak is currently secretly working on a new Pokemon game. Developers use temporary names as place holders all the time, and they have fun making the names as silly as possible. These are by no means the names of the final products, just whatever code name the developers want to use to refer to the game as. In fact unless the game is finished or near finished, it will likely have a place holder silly name. Nintendo does this all the time with there consoles anyways. From what I heard in Japan, "Nuclear" word is often consider a taboo word, I doubt GameFreak and especially Nintendo would never allowed "Nuclear" word to be presented into there games.

(I might have a hunch that GameFreak is trying to make Poison type Pokemon legendaries this time around if that was the case since poison types have been underrated for decades)

I just re-searched that fan made game and it was not Pokemon Nuclear. The fan game was Pokemon Uranium. I had mistaken it because it had an addition nuclear type of pokemon.

It had unique starter pokemon with evolution as well. There's also unique pokemon found on the region and its own Legendary pokemon.

enzyme36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 enzyme36
Member since 2007 • 5557 Posts

@nethernova: yep the original :D

avoid the remake at all cost

Techhog89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Techhog89
Member since 2015 • 5430 Posts

I can't say much, but I've confirmed via a contact that this list is fake. The "confirmed" stuff was edited into the post after the fact.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 LuxuryHeart

@FireEmblem_Man said:

@nintendoboy16: "anti-sjw's" are better people than sjw's, but yes, AzatiS is a fake

Hate to slightly derail, but they aren't. Anti SJW complain about SJW being triggered, when they are just as triggered. At least be honest.

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

Every gen is the same story. People call into question the library of Nintendo games: The apologists write out a long list containing pretty much every game ever no matter how crap. Means nothing.

When I was a kid there was an article in a magazine naming every Saturn game rumoured, including Sonic (which never came out). As I was a kid I rated them based on the name alone and gave them 100%. I was a child at the time, so it's understandable to be so silly.

You are doing the same thing: judging these games based on them not existing yet and concluding they are legends already. Everything I've ever said about Nintendo fanboys is in this post. These games are 5 star classics before you have even seen a screenshot and even if they turn out average, you will conclude they are classics anyway because you are a fanboy.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By LuxuryHeart

@DocSanchez said:

Every gen is the same story. People call into question the library of Nintendo games: The apologists write out a long list containing pretty much every game ever no matter how crap. Means nothing.

When I was a kid there was an article in a magazine naming every Saturn game rumoured, including Sonic (which never came out). As I was a kid I rated them based on the name alone and gave them 100%. I was a child at the time, so it's understandable to be so silly.

You are doing the same thing: judging these games based on them not existing yet and concluding they are legends already. Everything I've ever said about Nintendo fanboys is in this post. These games are 5 star classics before you have even seen a screenshot and even if they turn out average, you will conclude they are classics anyway because you are a fanboy.

Loading Video...

Nintendo fans: *having fun and getting excited for future games*

Anti Nintendo fans: "This is why everyone hates you! You aren't supposed to have fun!"

DocSanchez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 DocSanchez
Member since 2013 • 5557 Posts

I rest my case.

mojito1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#119 mojito1988
Member since 2006 • 4726 Posts

If Xenoblade X comes out for switch that is all I need from the list to be very happy. Xenoblade Warriors? Even better.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 LuxuryHeart

@DocSanchez said:

I rest my case.

This is a Nintendo hater in 2018. Don't be this person kids. Even God admitted that the Switch was a great console.

jorzorz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 jorzorz
Member since 2017 • 114 Posts

Nintendo is getting great support for switch. Its also a pretty traditional machine to game on unlike the last two gens. However the pretendos are still crying, its never good enough.

Mercenary848

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 Mercenary848
Member since 2007 • 12139 Posts

Ready for E3

Ant_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#123 Ant_17
Member since 2005 • 13634 Posts

Lol Yoshi Cardboard.

Only care for Valkyria and RE2 from that list.