ROCKSTEADY Starts Patching

• 67 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#51 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts
@The_Last_Ride said:

@the_master_race: get a refund and wait until it works

I didn't buy it

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#52 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@the_master_race said:
@The_Last_Ride said:

I didn't buy it

Good, don't buy a game that doesn't work

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@l0ngshot: Rocksteady won't. Just like your teachers knew Abraham Lincoln wouldn't care if you spelled his name wrong since he is dead. When did other companies and people start factoring in how to spell, anyways? Did you think of that today? It's kind of strange point to worry about companies and people caring about their own title's spelling as a reason to be educated.

The correction wasn't for Rocksteady, it was for the TC since he has had issues with English. Trying to help a bro out since he chose the name "master". It all started a few days ago when the TC quoted me and struggled with English. Then I saw this nutty title after I told him days ago about his issues. It's no biggie, he fixed it.

Then you came along and wanted to discuss how Rocksteady feels.

L0ngshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#54 L0ngshot
Member since 2014 • 516 Posts

@SolidTy: I don't care how Rocksteady feels but you seriously need some medical attention asap. I don't even know who he is, let alone thinking he's my "bro".

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#56 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@l0ngshot: Oh, my.

The old "armchair e-psychiatric diagnostic routine circa 1996". Right on. Well, as I said, there is some English history with the TC from a few days ago and my message was for the TC. I'm sorry you had to read my English message with your eyeballs, firing those synapses about Rocksteady, and registered the message in the old brainy-poo, but such is life.

Have a wonderful Festivus (Dec 23rd).

L0ngshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 L0ngshot

@SolidTy: I'm just having a laugh seeing you get worked up over internet re English. What a weirdo!

Forgot your medication?

L0ngshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 L0ngshot

@SolidTy: Just read your signature. Never mind! I'll leave you alone lol. Have fun at whatever you do.

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#60 parkurtommo
Member since 2009 • 28295 Posts

@The_Last_Ride said:
@the_master_race said:
@The_Last_Ride said:

I didn't buy it

More importantly don't buy a game that doesn't release PC keys to reviewers. THAT is the sign.

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#61 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts
@parkurtommo said:
@The_Last_Ride said:
@the_master_race said:
@The_Last_Ride said:

I didn't buy it

More importantly don't buy a game that doesn't release PC keys to reviewers. THAT is the sign.

PCgamer mentioned that they got nothing , not even a goddamn trailer. that was truly a bitch move from WB & RS

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 The_Last_Ride

@parkurtommo said:
@The_Last_Ride said:
@the_master_race said:

I didn't buy it

Good point

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 The_Last_Ride

@the_master_race said:
@parkurtommo said:
@The_Last_Ride said:

PCgamer mentioned that they got nothing , not even a goddamn trailer. that was truly a bitch move from WB & RS

Rocksteady had nothing to do with the PC port

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By parkurtommo

@The_Last_Ride said:
@the_master_race said:
@parkurtommo said:
@The_Last_Ride said:

That's still unclear. We don't know who's fault it is. And since that's the case, and it says Rocksteady on the box, it's ok to blame rocksteady I think. WB games is obviously the main issue here.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 The_Last_Ride

@parkurtommo said:
@The_Last_Ride said:
@the_master_race said:

That's still unclear. We don't know who's fault it is. And since that's the case, and it says Rocksteady on the box, it's ok to blame rocksteady I think. WB games is obviously the main issue here.

They outsourced the pc version mate

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By parkurtommo

@The_Last_Ride said:
@parkurtommo said:
@The_Last_Ride said:
@the_master_race said:

.... Yes. Yet it's still unclear who we should blame, because Iron Galaxy only had 8 weeks to port this game. Who's to blame for such a late outsource? Why did Rocksteady decide to not develop the PC version when they did the AA and AC ports?

Fishy business. I will never buy a WB game again.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 The_Last_Ride

@parkurtommo said:
@The_Last_Ride said:
@parkurtommo said:
@The_Last_Ride said:

.... Yes. Yet it's still unclear who we should blame, because Iron Galaxy only had 8 weeks to port this game. Who's to blame for such a late outsource? Why did Rocksteady decide to not develop the PC version when they did the AA and AC ports?

Maybe they focused on the console ports and told WB to take care of it? You never know the reason behind these things

parkurtommo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 parkurtommo

@The_Last_Ride said:
@parkurtommo said:
@The_Last_Ride said:
@parkurtommo said:
@The_Last_Ride said:

Maybe they focused on the console ports and told WB to take care of it? You never know the reason behind these things

Yes that's what I think as well, but it bothers me that they would do that after making 2 very competent ports with AA and AC. They were at the forefront of physx usage and always used advanced stuff in their ports like DX11 tesselation and crazy amounts of reflection, they were practically different games from the console versions. So sad that they would rather outsource it, and release it knowing that it had serious issues (it was impossible for them to not have known, QA testing told them).

Postosuchus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#69 Postosuchus
Member since 2005 • 907 Posts
@parkurtommo said:

Yes that's what I think as well, but it bothers me that they would do that after making 2 very competent ports with AA and AC. They were at the forefront of physx usage and always used advanced stuff in their ports like DX11 tesselation and crazy amounts of reflection, they were practically different games from the console versions. So sad that they would rather outsource it, and release it knowing that it had serious issues (it was impossible for them to not have known, QA testing told them).

Not to mention the previous Arkham titles sold from 1.5-2.5 million each, according to Steam Spy. That's a good amount of sales, and a lot of customers to anger with a sloppy port.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 The_Last_Ride

@parkurtommo said:
@The_Last_Ride said:
@parkurtommo said:

This is just me speculating, but maybe they were almost done with the PC version and wanted to polish the console version. Then WB got someone to port and it went horribly wrong. This is just me guessing. Cause for those who actually get the game working, it actually works. So someone didn't make the game run well, but the core game is there