Remember when Dah Scorpio was supposed to change everything? It's kind of amazing...

• 171 results
Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#51 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69477 Posts
@drlostrib said:
@tgob89 said:

Yeah, you're seriously bent out of shape dude.

Yes you need to stop worrying about others and acting like a stalker and taking things personal on a game forum.

You've got some serious issues.

If you've got a problem with me posting NORMAL system wars material then you need to get a grip on reality or maybe take a break. Don't be upset at me addressing you 1 on 1 and letting you know what you were doing WASN'T normal because you act like a psycho.

You're the one sending me long ass PMs about how totally not serious you're taking things. Obviously you're the one with issues here

LOL. Someone being called out. This is golden.

Epak_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 Epak_
Member since 2004 • 11911 Posts

@robert_sparkes said:

Nobody is buying a £450 console to play multiplats in 4k.

I did lol and precisely for that reason, cheaper than upgrading my PC and I already have a Switch and a PRO.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

Did you make this thread while sitting through one of GoW's lengthy story bits?

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Creepywelps
Member since 2015 • 2964 Posts

@toonarmy20: Jesus, you're just as bad as TC... LMAO!!! You alts are hilarious.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@drlostrib said:
@tgob89 said:
@drlostrib said:
@tgob89 said:

The only people who are sad are those who are trying to get SERIOUS and take things person on a video game fourm called SYSTEM WARS lmao.

Damn you xbox fanboys are some sensitive cupcakes.

...says the guy who sends multi-paragraph long upset PMs to try and prove how much they aren't taking things seriously

Yes you need to stop worrying about others and acting like a stalker and taking things personal on a game forum.

If you've got a problem with me posting NORMAL system wars material then you need to get a grip on reality or maybe take a break. Don't be upset at me addressing you 1 on 1 and letting you know what you were doing WASN'T normal because you act like a psycho.

You're the one sending me long ass PMs about how totally not serious you're taking things. Obviously you're the one with issues here

ROFLMAO. If this is true @tgob89 is a damn joke. How pathetic to do that and that shows just how serious he takes SW. HAHAHAHAHA!

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@drlostrib: Its not that anyone chose anything differently than I did. I'd hop on my motorcycle after work today and go to ye olde Gamestop to buy a Scorpio if it got games like God of War 4 or Ni-Oh or Yakuza or Horizon... You have my issue precisely backwards when it comes to the Xbox.

It wasn't about the plastic box, the capacitors, wires, or even the brand name. The issue has always been with Xbox fans... since 2009, MS can close developers, sell them off, outsource their biggest IPs, just plain give up on IP like Fable and Project Gotham... And these sanctimonious shit gamers just keep singing along like the good choir boys they are.

I've been here for years saying things will get worse and that is exactly what has happened. MS listens to these asshats and we now have an entirely redundant third console because of it. Now let's break out some champagne and party poppers because we can play Red Dead Revolution! Highest quality pixels ever brah!

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts
@Shewgenja said:

@drlostrib: Its not that anyone chose anything differently than I did. I'd hop on my motorcycle after work today and go to ye olde Gamestop to buy a Scorpio if it got games like God of War 4 or Ni-Oh or Yakuza or Horizon... You have my issue precisely backwards when it comes to the Xbox.

It wasn't about the plastic box, the capacitors, wires, or even the brand name. The issue has always been with Xbox fans... since 2009, MS can close developers, sell them off, outsource their biggest IPs, just plain give up on IP like Fable and Project Gotham... And these sanctimonious shit gamers just keep singing along like the good choir boys they are.

I've been here for years saying things will get worse and that is exactly what has happened. MS listens to these asshats and we now have an entirely redundant third console because of it. Now let's break out some champagne and party poppers because we can play Red Dead Revolution! Highest quality pixels ever brah!

yeah because PS fans are so much better...*eye roll*

your hate of xbox gamers is disturbing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@Shewgenja said:

You're just as sanctimonious as any of the fanboys on SW.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Pedro
@boycie said:
@Shewgenja said:

Nah, he is just a drama queen.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 Shewgenja

@drlostrib said:
@Shewgenja said:

I don't see how you can objectively equate the two. At least when Sony was taping themselves getting it on with the neighbors dog and sending it to Americas Funniest Home Videos, their fans told them to stahp! Right now, it looks like XBox gamers would go buy some condoms, instead. There are a few good ones like Cainetao who is, objectively, one of my favorite gamers on this forum even if I find his taste in games very different from mine. They need more like him. The fanbase needs to hit the breaks and start telling Microsoft what they need to hear rather than collectively losing their shit until a talking head at XBox HQ comes up with some comfortable spin they can use to tell themselves everything is okay.

The "You should work two jobs if you want a Playstation" phase of Cow/Playstation fanboyism lasted all of about 6 months into 2007. Do I need to point at a watch to tell you where the XBox fanbase is? I mean, be real with me, do I really? Cuz, I don't think so. You're one of the smart ones around here if not the smartest.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Shewgenja

@Pedro said:
@boycie said:
@Shewgenja said:

Nah, he is just a drama queen.

Sanctimonious Drama Queen is pretty much a platinum trophy for me. You guys made my day <3

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 DrLostRib
@Shewgenja said:
@drlostrib said:
@Shewgenja said:

I don't see how you can objectively equate the two. At least when Sony was taping themselves getting it on with the neighbors dog and sending it to Americas Funniest Home Videos, their fans told them to stahp! Right now, it looks like XBox gamers would go buy some condoms, instead. There are a few good ones like Cainetao who is, objectively, one of my favorite gamers on this forum even if I find his taste in games very different from mine. They need more like him. The fanbase needs to hit the breaks and start telling Microsoft what they need to hear rather than collectively losing their shit until a talking head at XBox HQ comes up with some comfortable spin they can use to tell themselves everything is okay.

The "You should work two jobs if you want a Playstation" phase of Cow/Playstation fanboyism lasted all of about 6 months into 2007. Do I need to point at a watch to tell you where the XBox fanbase is? I mean, be real with me, do I really? Cuz, I don't think so. You're one of the smart ones around here if not the smartest.

I think you have just made up a skewed view of things because of your odd need to hate people that bought an xbox, and like it.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Pedro
@Shewgenja said:

Sanctimonious Drama Queen is pretty much a platinum trophy for me. You guys made my day <3

Its safe to say you always deliver.

pdogg93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 pdogg93
Member since 2015 • 1849 Posts

I mean, TC definitely has a point.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Shewgenja

@drlostrib said:

I think you have just made up a skewed view of things because of your odd need to hate people that bought an xbox, and like it.

Well, let's hope that MS has a f'in righteous E3 this year and shows off a lot of hot exclusives. Honestly, I'd love to prove you wrong, even if not for the simple fact that me jumping on board with an XBox would make several heads spin around here. Unfortunately, my original XBox Gamertag was shuffled away to someone, but I won't cry about that too hard.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 xhawk27
Member since 2010 • 12183 Posts

The X1X sure made a lot of butthurt fanboys since launching six months ago. lol Maybe they know that the best multiplats for the next almost three years are going to be on the X1X and once MS starts pushing the graphical capabilities of the X1X it's going to show the power of the console. Second that rumor timeline for the PS5 is BS for 2019, unless Sony is going to charge $600 + for the system.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#68 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

If you criticize xbox, you hate xbox fans. TIL

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Creepywelps

@xhawk27: PC rules the roost, bud. Should have just stayed quiet and enjoyed the show instead of posting this weak sauce.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

Lems are trying hard to forget the Flopio since it launched and flopped.

Too bad for them the internet remembers everything ?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Pedro
@quadknight said:

That comment makes no sense, Ooops! I forgot who I was addressing.

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#72 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@tgob89: Hey kid, knock yourself out....shits and giggles are fun, and I guess you have fun trolling, but to put that much effort into a post.... Kinda wasted energy if you ask me....and I would say the same to any lem posting stuff like this...

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts
@Pedro said:
@quadknight said:

^ ^ ? Exhibit A, look at this clown specimen here pretending he and his lembros weren't hyping the Flopio as the second coming.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 DrLostRib
@X_CAPCOM_X said:

nah, but some people do seem to hate those who support the "opposing" console

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By xhawk27

@creepywelps said:

@xhawk27: PC rules the roost, bud. Should have just stayed quiet and enjoyed the show instead of posting this weak sauce.

Still hiding behind the PC? ? Tell me how much does it cost to match the X1X in power? Also if it wasn't for MS allowing all their exclusives to be ported over to the PC it would have far less games then it currently does.

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Creepywelps

@xhawk27: I wouldn't know, never tried to match an Xbox. Just built something way more powerful because I have a career and money. Far less games? How many, like 10? Do you even know how many games are on PC? LMAO!!! Is this the best come back you had?

I just noticed in the Halo to pc thread you're scared that Halo is coming over to PC as well, tell me in detail just how butthurt you are about it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@quadknight said:
@Pedro said:
@quadknight said:

^ ^ ? Exhibit A, look at this clown specimen here pretending he and his lembros weren't hyping the Flopio as the next coming.

PS fans are just as guilty for hyping hardware that hasn't done very well. PS Vita and PSVR... even Sony seems to have forgotten about both of those. And none of you guys ever mention the pro. It's like that never launched.

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 GioVela2010
Member since 2008 • 5566 Posts

You really thought this thread would be a good idea? You had no regrets as your cursor hovered over the “submit” button?

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By xhawk27

@quadknight said:

You are going to be butthurt for the next three year, aren't you? ? RD2 and the rest of the console mulitplats for the next few years are going to look best on X1X. The PS4 pro is already maxed out proven by GOW frame-rate issues. The X1X is going to get stronger over the next few years.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 X_CAPCOM_X

@drlostrib said:
@X_CAPCOM_X said:

True. It's a characteristic of SW delight: indulge in the sprinkle-covered poop that we all come back to again and again.

Btw is OP cashangery?

sealionact

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 sealionact
Member since 2014 • 9816 Posts

@quadknight: Look who's talking about forgetting things.....

Cows...the gift that keeps on giving!

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Shewgenja

@boycie said:
@quadknight said:
@Pedro said:
@quadknight said:

^ ^ ? Exhibit A, look at this clown specimen here pretending he and his lembros weren't hyping the Flopio as the next coming.

PS fans are just as guilty for hyping hardware that hasn't done very well. PS Vita and PSVR... even Sony seems to have forgotten about both of those. And none of you guys ever mention the pro. It's like that never launched.

Maybe you should go back and watch E3 and PSX last year. What the blue eff are you talking about forgetting PSVR?

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 DrLostRib
@X_CAPCOM_X said:
@drlostrib said:
@X_CAPCOM_X said:

True. It's a characteristic of SW delight: indulge in the sprinkle-covered poop that we all come back to again and again.

Btw is OP cashangery?

His posts sure make it seem likely

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 deactivated-5c18005f903a1

@Shewgenja said:
@boycie said:
@quadknight said:
@Pedro said:
@quadknight said:

Maybe you should go back and watch E3 and PSX last year. What the blue eff are you talking about forgetting PSVR?

I barely see anything coming out for it. What has there been this year?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Shewgenja

@boycie said:

I barely see anything coming out for it. What has there been this year?

Not much of an opportunity for PR during the slow months. If they waffle it at E3 this year, though, then I'd say you have a point.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 xhawk27

@creepywelps said:

@xhawk27: I wouldn't know, never tried to match an Xbox. Just built something way more powerful because I have a career and money. Far less games? How many, like 10? Do you even know how many games are on PC? LMAO!!! Is this the best come back you had?

I just noticed in the Halo to pc thread you're scared that Halo is coming over to PC as well, tell me in detail just how butthurt you are about it.

Yeah so you admit it's a lot more than the cost of the X1X? I am not scared of Halo going to the PC, MS needs to keep some of it's exclusives for Xbox that is all I am saying.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Pedro
@quadknight said:
@Pedro said:

^ ^ ? Exhibit A, look at this clown specimen here pretending he and his lembros weren't hyping the Flopio as the second coming.

This is entertaining. Find me hyping the One X akin to the second coming.

Shawty_Beatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Shawty_Beatz
Member since 2014 • 1269 Posts

@davillain- said:
@drlostrib said:
@davillain- said:

Man, it's a good thing I'm on PC!

Don't need to worry about fanboys console superiority.

oh but they sure try

Try as they may, PC always wins!

What's your avatar from?

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Creepywelps

@xhawk27: Admit what? I wasn't making any arguments about value... My PC is on a completely different level than any of the consoles. I didn't build it to match anything, I wanted 144hz @ 1440p ultrawide, so that's what I did. Let me make this perfectly clear to you. I DONT CARE HOW MUCH IT COST, I WANTED IT SO I BUILT IT. Clear? Can't wait for some k/m Halo action.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 xhawk27

@creepywelps said:

@xhawk27: Admit what? I wasn't making any arguments about value... My PC is on a completely different level than any of the consoles. I didn't build it to match anything, I wanted 144hz @ 1440p ultrawide, so that's what I did. Let me make this perfectly clear to you. I DONT CARE HOW MUCH IT COST, I WANTED IT SO I BUILT IT. Clear? Can't wait for some k/m Happy action.

Let me guess you have a GTX 1080ti?

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Creepywelps

@xhawk27: Nope, built before it came out. 1080 sli.

PinchySkree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#92 PinchySkree
Member since 2012 • 1342 Posts

This is a sanitarium for those who only have access to one console.

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 xhawk27

@creepywelps said:

@xhawk27: Nope, built before it came out. 1080 sli.

So if you bought them at launch that is like $1,200.

Creepywelps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Creepywelps

@xhawk27: Did the caps part of my earlier post not sink in for you? I've spoken with you enough times to know you're not stupid, hawk. So stop acting like you are.

commander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#95 commander
Member since 2010 • 16217 Posts

this thread pretty much proves how much damage the xboxone x inflicted, talking about trying too hard lmao

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts

@Pedro said:
@drlostrib said:
@tgob89 said:

LOL. Someone being called out. This is golden.

It's true...lmao. @tgob89 talks about people getting "seriously triggered" on this thread yet in the God of War hype thread; go check his meltdown on page 2...lmfao. Tried to act like a warrior at @drlostrib & I and failed miserably and messaged Rib an essay...

Pretty sure he got suspended because he wasn't seen for a few days around here. @tgob89 is a clown and he won't reply to this...lol.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 DrLostRib
@shawty_beatz said:
@davillain- said:
@drlostrib said:
@davillain- said:

Man, it's a good thing I'm on PC!

Don't need to worry about fanboys console superiority.

oh but they sure try

Try as they may, PC always wins!

What's your avatar from?

it's Hela from Thor Ragnarok

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

Oh my. This thread is just... Wow. Lol

xhawk27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 xhawk27

@creepywelps said:

@xhawk27: Did the caps part of my earlier post not sink in for you? I've spoken with you enough times to know you're not stupid, hawk. So stop acting like you are.

Sorry I am using an old monitor so the text isn't very clear on it. Even I could afford it, I wouldn't spend crazy amounts on PC gaming. I hope this mining problem goes away this fall for I can upgrade my old 960.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 X_CAPCOM_X

xplode is a better troll than tgob

debate below