Red Dead Redemption 2 is getting 30 day early content on PS4!

• 85 results
Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11093 Posts
@hrt_rulz01 said:

@BenjaminBanklin: Typical cow... hiding behind PC now. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Typical lem hiding behind X1X. I've been posting screenshots of the FH4 demo in the PC thread.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 babyjoker1221
Member since 2015 • 1313 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@recloud said:

@hrt_rulz01: @RR360DD: As if both of you had an X1X, right? LMAO

Yep, I sure do. And I'll have access to the best version.

Enjoy your bonus horse saddle. LMAO.

I bet hardly any of you morons even have an X1X, LOL!

Lol yeah, we're the morons... riiiiight.

It's not that you're salty AF because you don't have the most powerful console anymore. LOL.

I have a PC. I don't need your damn box.

Ooh, and I can pay ten dollars to play an Xbox first party game when it drops? No Xbox hardware needed. You got the short end of the stick LOLOL!

Except that this thread is about RDR2... Which isn't releasing on pc anytime soon.

Trying to hide behind pc in a thread that's about a game....... Not on pc.

What a loser.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 BenjaminBanklin
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

Yep, I sure do. And I'll have access to the best version.

Enjoy your bonus horse saddle. LMAO.

It's not that you're salty AF because you don't have the most powerful console anymore. LOL.

Ooh, and I can pay ten dollars to play an Xbox first party game when it drops? No Xbox hardware needed. You got the short end of the stick LOLOL!

Except that this thread is about RDR2... Which isn't releasing on pc anytime soon.

What a loser.

Nah, you're just hiding behind X1X when most of you shitheads don't even own one. Why are you bragging about multiplats anyway, you know, like you're ENTIRE game library! LOL! Xbox One wrecked itself before it checked itself.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22376 Posts

@babyjoker1221: Lol... see how the cow argument has now moved to "most lems probably don't even own an X".

They keep getting rekt so they change up their argument yet again. Lmao!

Avatar image for NathanDrakeSwag
NathanDrakeSwag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 NathanDrakeSwag
Member since 2013 • 17392 Posts

Imagine paying the same price for less content.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46296 Posts

Timed exclusive DLC.

Nice, another reason for me not to get this game at launch.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 babyjoker1221

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

What a loser.

Nah, you're just hiding behind X1X when most of you shitheads don't even own one. Why are you bragging about multiplats anyway, you know, like you're ENTIRE game library! LOL! Xbox One wrecked itself before it checked itself.

XB1X is the highest selling sku.

So now your argument has resorted to "You don't even own an X"?

You're gonna need to do better than that homie.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 babyjoker1221

@NathanDrakeSwag said:

Imagine paying the same price for less content.

Exactly! The timed content will all come to xbox after 30 days. The PS4 version will be stuck with less graphics and details forever.

Hey, we finally agree on something.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 BenjaminBanklin
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@hrt_rulz01 said:

What a loser.

Just how much crack do you inhale before you jump on these boards? Are you a parody of a dumb Xbox fan?

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By babyjoker1221

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

What a loser.

Just how much crack do you inhale before you jump on these boards? Are you a parody of a dumb Xbox fan?

Among xboxs it is you dolt.

Forgot I was talking to an idiot, or I would've been more specific.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 BenjaminBanklin
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:

What a loser.

Yes, I know what you meant, it's still stupid and you're trolling ass liar. LOL!

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 babyjoker1221

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Yes, I know what you meant, it's still stupid and you're trolling ass liar. LOL!

How am I lying? XB1X was the best selling xbox sku last month per npd.

How am I trolling? Owning you easily in every thread I choose to enter isn't trolling. It just means I'm smarter than you.

Lol

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 BenjaminBanklin
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:

How am I trolling? Owning you easily in every thread I choose to enter isn't trolling. It just means I'm smarter than you.

Lol

Okay, prove me wrong. I'll wait. The PS4 Pro at $400 is like 1 out of every 5 PS4's sold, so there's NO goddamn way X1X at 500 bucks is currently outselling the S. You motherfuckers live in a fantasy land HAHAHAHAHAHA!

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 babyjoker1221

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Lol

Okay, prove me wrong. I'll wait. The PS4 Pro at $400 is like 1 out of every 5 PS4's sold, so there's NO goddamn way X1X at 500 bucks is currently outselling the S. You motherfuckers live in a fantasy land HAHAHAHAHAHA!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/npd-august-2018-madden-nfl-19-1-switch-1-in-hardware.69333/page-6

Go have a look.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 BenjaminBanklin
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:

Lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/npd-august-2018-madden-nfl-19-1-switch-1-in-hardware.69333/page-6

Go have a look.

Oh, it was the highest selling SKU out of all the current SKUs, it's not outselling the S. There's too many different S SKUs for it to do that. A useless metric.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 babyjoker1221

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Lol

Go have a look.

Oh, it was the highest selling SKU out of all the current SKUs, it's not outselling the S. There's too many different S SKUs for it to do that. A useless metric.

It was the highest selling sku. You can call it a useless metric, but it is what it is.

The fact is that it is selling well, so that whole "Nobody is buying the X" spiel is flat wrong.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#67 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17426 Posts

I thought early content deals were evil and anti-consumer??

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 babyjoker1221

@navyguy21 said:

I thought early content deals were evil and anti-consumer??

Not when Sony does it. Did you not read the plot?

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 BenjaminBanklin
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:

Lol

Go have a look.

It was the highest selling sku. You can call it a useless metric, but it is what it is.

The fact is that it is selling well, so that whole "Nobody is buying the X" spiel is flat wrong.

Do you know how many Xbox One S SKUs compared to One X that are currently in rotation? Here... count them! https://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-xbox+one+s,28zu0,134f

There's no way Xbox One X is making a dent against all these bundles combined. Sorry to let the air out of Team Xbox's tires, but there's a reason why Phil Spencer is already taking about next gen so soon after this thing released.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#70 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@sts106mat said:

hahahhaha when ms do it they are evil.

but when $ony do it its for the gamers.....

another pile of pathetic mumbling from protoss_trashx

also lol 30 days for a bank mission oh no what will we do with the other 100 hours of content?

What he said.

Looking forward to playing the best version of the game on my X. Happy to wait 30 days for what might be good, but still are just addons to an already massive game.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 babyjoker1221

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Go have a look.

Do you know how many Xbox One S SKUs compared to One X that are currently in rotation? Here... count them! https://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-xbox+one+s,28zu0,134f

There's no way Xbox One X is making a dent against all these bundles combined. Sorry to let the air out of Team Xbox's tires, but there's a reason why Phil Spencer is already taking about next gen so soon after this thing released.

MS has 11 XB1S sku's, and 9 XB1X sku's. The X sells better. Get over it.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 BenjaminBanklin
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:

Go have a look.

LOL! No. There were two Xbox One X bundles on the market in August. The regular and the PUBG one. The S had...

The Starter Bundle

The AC:O Bundle

Sea of Thieves Bundle

The $249 console

The PUBG Bundle

The Minecraft Bundle

The two controller bundle

And I probably missed some. And that's not counting the stragglers from before those consoles. The Xbox One X is a big failure pants no matter how much they try and spin it. LOL!

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 BenjaminBanklin
@toaders said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:

LOL! No. There were two Xbox One X bundles on the market in August. The regular and the PUBG one. The S had...

The Starter Bundle

Sea of Thieves Bundle

The $249 console

The PUBG Bundle

The Minecraft Bundle

And I probably missed some. And that's not counting the stragglers from before those consoles. The Xbox One X is a big failure pants no matter how much they try and spin it. LOL!

Microsoft's unit volume has increased YoY by double digit percentages in 2018 and their hardware revenue has increased by over 50%, that says otherwise, that says they're not only selling more hardware, they're selling more expensive hardware and it's moving.

What you're saying is blind ignorance and hate for a product you wish to fail, it's not. You're ignorant and spreading misinformation.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-one-sales-nearly-doubled-last-year-says-npd

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-one-sales-grew-50-percent-july-says-npd

Sup, alt. Xbox is up this year because sales last year catered and they slash the price of the console every month this year compared to last year. The base Xbox One has rarely been at MSRP all this year... and they're still in third place every month despite having the X on the market. That is until they can dump all those useless consoles at fire sale prices over the holidays.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 babyjoker1221

@toaders said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:

The Starter Bundle

Sea of Thieves Bundle

The $249 console

The PUBG Bundle

The Minecraft Bundle

Microsoft's unit volume has increased YoY by double digit percentages in 2018 and their hardware revenue has increased by over 50%, that says otherwise, that says they're not only selling more hardware, they're selling more expensive hardware and it's moving.

What you're saying is blind ignorance and hate for a product you wish to fail, it's not. You're ignorant and spreading misinformation, you'd be better served actually researching things before firing off opinions on things where opinion is not involved.

He is right about the sku numbers. I can admit when I'm wrong.

Even despite the mistake I made, he's still getting owned. He should've taken the out I gave him earlier, but he wants to pretend that the X isn't selling.

Hey Benjamin, what was the best selling xbox sku last month?

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 BenjaminBanklin
@babyjoker1221 said:
@toaders said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

The Starter Bundle

Sea of Thieves Bundle

The $249 console

The PUBG Bundle

The Minecraft Bundle

What you're saying is blind ignorance and hate for a product you wish to fail, it's not. You're ignorant and spreading misinformation, you'd be better served actually researching things before firing off opinions on things where opinion is not involved.

Even despite the mistake I made, he's still getting owned. He should've taken the out I gave him earlier, but he wants to pretend that the X isn't selling.

Dude, stop. The One X could have sold 1 unit more from all the many, MANY current Xbox units out and still make that claim. The truth is, from the point I stated before. Not a lot of you own this console. The fact that you all hide behind One X while the One S is still the weakest of the dedicated home consoles is ridiculous.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
@toaders said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@toaders said:

What you're saying is blind ignorance and hate for a product you wish to fail, it's not. You're ignorant and spreading misinformation.

Sup, alt. Xbox is up this year because sales last year catered and they slash the price of the console every month this year compared to last year. The base Xbox One has rarely been at MSRP all this year... and they're still in third place every month despite having the X on the market. That is until they can dump all those useless consoles at fire sale prices over the holidays.

Their unit sales are up around 18% YTD and their hardware revenue has increased 50%+. That only has one causation in reality, the Xbox One X is selling and rightfully so, it's a great piece of hardware. I know this bothers you for whatever reason but it just is what it is.

@babyjoker1221 said:

Whatever he's saying is irrelevant, their sales are up and their revenue is up well beyond the increase in unit sales. The X is selling, probably 1/4 to 1/3 on the high end of every Xbox One sold.

Revenue means jack shit. It's the profits that matter in the end. You throw a $500 box in the mix among your many always discounted prime systems, of COURSE revenue is going to be up.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
@toaders said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Dude, stop. The One X could have sold 1 unit more from all the many, MANY current Xbox units out and still make that claim. The truth is, from the point I stated before. Not a lot of you own this console. The fact that you all hide behind One X while the One S is still the weakest of the dedicated home consoles is ridiculous.

This logic doesn't even make sense, you'd then have to apply this to every PC gamer because we all know the common denominator is not core i7's and 1080 Ti's. The average PC gamer has a PC much lower speced than that, the GTX 1060 is the most used card and even that is only 12%. 1070's and beyond make up about 7%, these are the GPU's which are capable of always outperforming the Xbox One X which mean the unequivocal PC community that can talk down to the Xbox One X is about 7%. So this whole "not a lot of you own this console" line of logic doesn't hold weight because it's never applied elsewhere. The reality is 93% of PC gamers have GPU's matched to inferior to the Xbox One X.

So do you have a point?

@BenjaminBanklin said:

Revenue means jack shit. It's the profits that matter in the end. You throw a $500 box in the mix among your many always discounted prime systems, of COURSE revenue is going to be up.

Large increases in hardware revenue which greatly exceed the growth percentage of unit sales does mean something. It means an expensive console is selling, the Xbox One X is selling, again this can't be spun. Your take on all of this doesn't mean anything, numbers are numbers. Your delusional perspective is irrelevant. Like why are you surprised? It's a great console and games operate beautifully on it, shocking that something like that would sell...

Stop quoting surveys. We don't know the actual end users on these cards. But all that is moot, because well, really, the PCs that use 1060 cards and up are still outperforming the ratio between Xbox One X users and S users. These things aren't really that comparable either given that consoles are static and can't be upgraded. which still makes the strongest console the equivalent to the fastest Prius. It's not THAT special. Most people don't even have 4k TVs still, so the actual need for mid-gen consoles isn't going to be as high as the prime systems, naturally.

What you're saying about the sales is irrelevant, because if the Xbox One was truly doing well, we'd have some numbers from Microsoft themselves. Not using NPD to do their spin work for them. An increase of revenue on consoles being sold at a loss impresses NO one. MS can report all the revenue they want, but with all the deep discounts and game giveaways, it amounts to a hill of beans. They're practically padding their own numbers. Xbox One is hurting this gen. If that weren't the case, we'd be hearing a lot more solid info from them like they used to tell us last gen.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 babyjoker1221

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@toaders said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

This logic doesn't even make sense, you'd then have to apply this to every PC gamer because we all know the common denominator is not core i7's and 1080 Ti's. The average PC gamer has a PC much lower speced than that, the GTX 1060 is the most used card and even that is only 12%. 1070's and beyond make up about 7%, these are the GPU's which are capable of always outperforming the Xbox One X which mean the unequivocal PC community that can talk down to the Xbox One X is about 7%. So this whole "not a lot of you own this console" line of logic doesn't hold weight because it's never applied elsewhere. The reality is 93% of PC gamers have GPU's matched to inferior to the Xbox One X.

So do you have a point?

@BenjaminBanklin said:

Large increases in hardware revenue which greatly exceed the growth percentage of unit sales does mean something. It means an expensive console is selling, the Xbox One X is selling, again this can't be spun. Your take on all of this doesn't mean anything, numbers are numbers. Your delusional perspective is irrelevant. Like why are you surprised? It's a great console and games operate beautifully on it, shocking that something like that would sell...

Stop quoting surveys. We don't know the actual end users on these cards. But all that is moot, because well, really, the PCs that use 1060 cards and up are still outperforming the ratio between Xbox One X users and S users. These things aren't really that comparable either given that consoles are static and can't be upgraded. which still makes the strongest console the equivalent to the fastest Prius. It's not THAT special. Most people don't even have 4k TVs still, so the actual need for mid-gen consoles isn't going to be as high as the prime systems, naturally.

What you're saying about the sales is irrelevant, because if the Xbox One was truly doing well, we'd have some numbers from Microsoft themselves. Not using NPD to do their spin work for them. An increase of revenue on consoles being sold at a loss impresses NO one. MS can report all the revenue they want, but with all the deep discounts and game giveaways, it amounts to a hill of beans. They're practically padding their own numbers. Xbox One is hurting this gen. If that weren't the case, we'd be hearing a lot more solid info from them like they used to tell us last gen.

Look, I get it. Basic math is hard for some, but if you can't conclude that the X is selling well from npd data, that's on you.

The X is the best selling xbox sku.

Hardware sales are up 18%

Hardware revenue is up 50%

And here you are looking at basic numbers going all "Hur dur, revenue don't matter, it's da profits dat r da bestest."

How much crack do you smoke before posting?

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 BenjaminBanklin
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@toaders said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

So do you have a point?

@BenjaminBanklin said:

Look, I get it. Basic math is hard for some, but if you can't conclude that the X is selling well from npd data, that's on you.

And here you are looking at basic numbers going all "Hur dur, revenue don't matter, it's da profits dat r da bestest."

Stop paraphrasing me, you only look stupider doing it. Your console is so bad I don't even need one to play the games.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 babyjoker1221

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@toaders said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

So do you have a point?

@BenjaminBanklin said:

Stop paraphrasing me, you only look stupider doing it. Your console is so bad I don't even need one to play the games.

Stupider? Yeah, you're dumber than I thought.

It's true that you don't need an XB1X to play the games..... Only if you want to play the best version of them on console. Lololol.

Crack is whack bro.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@babyjoker1221 said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Stupider? Yeah, you're dumber than I thought.

It's true that you don't need an XB1X to play the games..... Only if you want to play the best version of them on console. Lololol.

Crack is whack bro.

I'm not playing them on console. Your brag is wasted on me. Thanks for playing.

But, congrats on your console having one game it's not ashamed of for a change. It's gonna be a long year until the next one.

clone01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 clone01
Member since 2003 • 29824 Posts

Did you climax all over yourself from that news?