Really funny to see KZ2 haters don,t have any ammo left

This topic is locked from further discussion.

S3CR3T_SPY2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#1 S3CR3T_SPY2
Member since 2008 • 364 Posts

Crappy game : You wish!

Blurry textures : LOL

Dumb AI : First levels are always easy and IGN stated that the AI gives a great challenge

No COOP : SO?

Doesn,t look that good : Denial!

Generic : New useless bashing word

Not HD : PFFF LOL

KZ1 flopped : Only 160 people more working on this one! ONLY 160 more!

Take your punishement!!

EuroMafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 EuroMafia
Member since 2008 • 7026 Posts
Some of those look made up, and co op is important.
clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 clembo1990
Member since 2005 • 9976 Posts
Crappy game : You wish! Blurry textures : LOL Dumb AI : First levels are always easy and IGN stated that the AI gives a great challenge No COOP : This is crap Doesn,t look that good : Denial! Generic : New useless bashing word Not HD : its not, sub-standard this gen to PC, again!!! KZ1 flopped : Only 160 people more working on this one! EPIC had as many working on Gears so its a different ball game, KZ only lame cus of bugs.
LittleHands134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LittleHands134
Member since 2008 • 1176 Posts
I hope it flops, this fanboy garbage is making me sick. This is coming from someone who is picking up Killzone 2 on the release day.
Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

Some of those look made up, and co op is important.EuroMafia

it is true that haters bashed KZ2 for so many stupid reasons... the points TC made are true... you know it happens everytime when an exclusive is out on a console, fanboys start bashing... apparently now we are seeing the new campaign that RE5 looks better than KZ2 since all previews are so positive about the game's visuals, online beta & gameplay, its the only thing they have left as ammo... (still its sad cause RE5 is also available on PS3)

I agree though that co-op is a nice addition and i like co-op modes in shooters, but KZ2 looks like its gonna be such a great game that i dont mind it lacking a co-op mode.. there are other great shooters such as Resistance2 & Geow2 which offer it...

HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 HarlockJC
Member since 2006 • 25546 Posts
was the rumor true or false about the no slip screen?
clembo1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 clembo1990
Member since 2005 • 9976 Posts
was the rumor true or false about the no slip screen?HarlockJC
No split screen am confirmed.
Episode_Eve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Episode_Eve
Member since 2004 • 16986 Posts
It's true haters and doubters are running out of ammo. It's really down to: "It looks bad IMO".
Eyezonmii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 Eyezonmii
Member since 2008 • 2145 Posts
It's true haters and doubters are running out of ammo. It's really down to: "It looks bad IMO".Episode_Eve
LMFAO!...so true, they think it looks innocent and effective...but we see right through that cloud of ****
Episode_Eve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Episode_Eve
[QUOTE="HarlockJC"]was the rumor true or false about the no slip screen?clembo1990

No split-screen isn't a big factor in the online age we play in. But co-op exclusion out the box is my BIGGEST gripe about KZ2. I wanna hear GG's explanation on that one. But they did say, they'll look into DLC or patching it in after launch...
Eyezonmii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Eyezonmii
only thing that bothers me is NO cover system for online...why WHY?
HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 HarlockJC
[QUOTE="HarlockJC"]was the rumor true or false about the no slip screen?clembo1990

Then they still have a huge reason to hate on the game. What the point for someone like me that has a son, which like to play games with his father to buy the game? I am not saying it will not be good but there are so many other FPS that do have slip screen there is just little point to buy the one without it. I still may get it, but not until it is in the $20 bin. It just will not be worth it to me other wise.
SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44066 Posts
Very, very premature TC as the game is months away from launching and I hope it's a great AAA game but if it should be otherwise; yikes, it's posts like these and dozens of others every day that will be the Ammo in the form of F ( flop ) Bombs.
Eyezonmii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Eyezonmii

[QUOTE="clembo1990"][QUOTE="HarlockJC"]was the rumor true or false about the no slip screen?HarlockJC

Then they still have a huge reason to hate on the game. What the point for someone like me that has a son which like to play games with his father to buy the game? I am not saying it will not be good but there are so many other FPS that do have slip screen there is just little point to buy the one without it. I still may get it but not until it is in the $20 bin. It just will not be worth it to me other wise.

take turns? your son gets stuck and your like "let me try son, my god your sweet...let daddy kiss you..OH SNAP i just got SNIPED..SON GO TO YOUR ROOM"

srsly, its no biggy.

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
It's true haters and doubters are running out of ammo. It's really down to: "It looks bad IMO".Episode_Eve
Agreed, but I feel that this game is gettin way too much hype these days. The reviews are very positive so far and Beta players all agree that this game will rock everyones socks off, but still....
rybe1025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rybe1025
Member since 2004 • 6362 Posts
Amazing the TC has not been banned yet. I so very much wish there was a lvl limit for people being able to make threads. It would cut out so many fanboy alts.
Eyezonmii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Eyezonmii
[QUOTE="Episode_Eve"]It's true haters and doubters are running out of ammo. It's really down to: "It looks bad IMO".killerfist
Agreed, but I feel that this game is gettin way too much hype these days. The reviews are very positive so far and Beta players all agree that this game will rock everyones socks off, but still....

so its bad when a lot of people think it looks amazing? why do people use the term HYPE as a bad thing? its has potential and people like what they see. If it flops here in GS, its just ones opinion. Your always going to have someone who doesn't like something.
cuddlesofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 cuddlesofwar
Member since 2008 • 1138 Posts

Dumb AI : First levels are always easy and IGN stated that the AI gives a great challenge

Take your punishement!!

S3CR3T_SPY2
I'm no Killzone Hater, inf act i'm getting a PS3 sometime next year for the game, but a lot of this is preference. Killzone over uses blur to hide some poor textures, that's a fine complaint if you ask me. Not a game killing one, but a complaint none the less. Generic? That came from a preview, the same previews Cows use to hype the game. KZ1 did flop, the amount of people working on it means little.
Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19572 Posts

S3CR3T_SPY2

Hmm...can you really disprove that one just yet?
What if the game is short, repetitive, too easy, the campaign is boring, the ending sucks, or the scenarios aren't very interesting?

mamkem6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mamkem6
Member since 2007 • 1457 Posts

There's plenty wrong with Killzone 2 you guys are just ignoring it, just like you did with LairMarloStanfield

Did you play the game?

killerfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 killerfist
Member since 2005 • 20155 Posts
[QUOTE="killerfist"][QUOTE="Episode_Eve"]It's true haters and doubters are running out of ammo. It's really down to: "It looks bad IMO".Eyezonmii

so its bad when a lot of people think it looks amazing? why do people use the term HYPE as a bad thing? its has potential and people like what they see. If it flops here in GS, its just ones opinion. Your always going to have someone who doesn't like something.

I agree with all that and everyone has a reason to hype it based on the footage and previews. I'm just saying, hype can be a killer. Hype it too much, and you'll end up getting dissapointed with the final product. I learned my lesson with Halo2, Mass Effect and GTAIV. I'm just looking forward to KZ2 now as a nice addition to my shooter collection;)
HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 HarlockJC

[QUOTE="HarlockJC"][QUOTE="clembo1990"] No split screen am confirmed.Eyezonmii

Then they still have a huge reason to hate on the game. What the point for someone like me that has a son which like to play games with his father to buy the game? I am not saying it will not be good but there are so many other FPS that do have slip screen there is just little point to buy the one without it. I still may get it but not until it is in the $20 bin. It just will not be worth it to me other wise.

take turns? your son gets stuck and your like "let me try son, my god your sweet...let daddy kiss you..OH SNAP i just got SNIPED..SON GO TO YOUR ROOM"

srsly, its no biggy.

If you don't have a young kid then you may not understand. My son does not really care about the killing others or getting killed he justs like playing a game with his dad. Then I have friends that come over a lot on Saturdays that play games with me. To me it is a huge deal and I will not buy the game until I can pick it up in the discount bin. I would rather buy one of the other 5 million shooters out there that do have it.
Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Malta_1980

only thing that bothers me is NO cover system for online...why WHY?Eyezonmii

probably devs thought that the online being more run and gun rather than a more tactical approach the same cover system used in the sp campaign wouldnt be effective... i still would have prefered if they kept it, at least gamers would have a choice on how to approach the game... snipers would surely use the cover system and be more effective...

What i hope is that GG realise that maybe they might wanna include a co-op mode, which would surely make the game more awesome... am still getting the game even without co-op but surely it would add much more to the whole package..

TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TREAL_Since
Member since 2005 • 11946 Posts

Take your punishement!!

S3CR3T_SPY2
I think no co-op is the only legitimate reason for not liking KZ2. Other than that many just dont like it because it's Killzone.
rybe1025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 rybe1025
Member since 2004 • 6362 Posts

[QUOTE="MarloStanfield"]There's plenty wrong with Killzone 2 you guys are just ignoring it, just like you did with Lairmamkem6

Did you play the game?

Same can be said to you. Have you played it to think it is flawless?
Episode_Eve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Episode_Eve
only thing that bothers me is NO cover system for online...why WHY?Eyezonmii
GG said that players weren't using it and actually working against it :?. The nature of MP maps are 360 degrees, instead of more linear like the SP. So they deemed crouching and strafing more efficient. KZ2 isn't in 3rd person like Gears, so cover can be a disadvantageous element when playing online. You don't have full control of the camera (which is vital in Gears) and you have less control versus human players so flanking would outweigh the mechanic. I see the reasoning. It's not like they didn't test it at all though.
Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Malta_1980
[QUOTE="Eyezonmii"]

[QUOTE="HarlockJC"] Then they still have a huge reason to hate on the game. What the point for someone like me that has a son which like to play games with his father to buy the game? I am not saying it will not be good but there are so many other FPS that do have slip screen there is just little point to buy the one without it. I still may get it but not until it is in the $20 bin. It just will not be worth it to me other wise.HarlockJC

srsly, its no biggy.

If you don't have a young kid then you may not understand. My son does not really care about the killing others or getting killed he justs like playing a game with his dad. Then I have friends that come over a lot on Saturdays that play games with me. To me it is a huge deal and I will not buy the game until I can pick it up in the discount bin. I would rather buy one of the other 5 million shooters out there that do have it.

may i ask how old is your son... cause considering this is quite a violent game involving killing enemies i wouldnt suggest it to kids under a certain age (specially under 14 yrs)

Episode_Eve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Episode_Eve
[QUOTE="Eyezonmii"][QUOTE="killerfist"] Agreed, but I feel that this game is gettin way too much hype these days. The reviews are very positive so far and Beta players all agree that this game will rock everyones socks off, but still....killerfist

I agree with all that and everyone has a reason to hype it based on the footage and previews. I'm just saying, hype can be a killer. Hype it too much, and you'll end up getting dissapointed with the final product. I learned my lesson with Halo2, Mass Effect and GTAIV. I'm just looking forward to KZ2 now as a nice addition to my shooter collection;)

I see what you're saying, but I'm a self-proclaimed KZ fanboy :P. My hunger for the game never ends lol. Mostly what I do in KZ related topics, is tell people why it isn't a bad game though. Never once have I said it to be revolutionary, or the best game over anything else. I'm just giving it's proper defense against biased and blind haters/fanboys.
Eyezonmii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Eyezonmii
[QUOTE="Eyezonmii"]

[QUOTE="HarlockJC"] Then they still have a huge reason to hate on the game. What the point for someone like me that has a son which like to play games with his father to buy the game? I am not saying it will not be good but there are so many other FPS that do have slip screen there is just little point to buy the one without it. I still may get it but not until it is in the $20 bin. It just will not be worth it to me other wise.HarlockJC

srsly, its no biggy.

geez, you make it sound his 5 or something..in that case keep that guy away from shooters...lol. sad to see you base a games overall judgment of split screen....your gonna miss out...your lose.
S3CR3T_SPY2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 S3CR3T_SPY2
Amazing the TC has not been banned yet. I so very much wish there was a lvl limit for people being able to make threads. It would cut out so many fanboy alts.rybe1025
Why would i get banned when i'm not doing anything wrong?? Except making you mad cause you're jealous and scared about this game!
S3CR3T_SPY2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 S3CR3T_SPY2
[QUOTE="mamkem6"]

[QUOTE="MarloStanfield"]There's plenty wrong with Killzone 2 you guys are just ignoring it, just like you did with Lairrybe1025

Did you play the game?

Dude! Please get out of my thread and don't come in future ones either! You'Re the one how should get banned!
S3CR3T_SPY2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 S3CR3T_SPY2
Some of those look made up, and co op is important.EuroMafia
Wich of those looked made up???
Episode_Eve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Episode_Eve
[QUOTE="Episode_Eve"][QUOTE="Eyezonmii"]only thing that bothers me is NO cover system for online...why WHY?Eyezonmii
GG said that players weren't using it and actually working against it :?. The nature of MP maps are 360 degrees, instead of more linear like the SP. So they deemed crouching and strafing more efficient. KZ2 isn't in 3rd person like Gears, so cover can be a disadvantageous element when playing online. You don't have full control of the camera (which is vital in Gears) and you have less control versus human players so flanking would outweigh the mechanic. I see the reasoning. It's not like they didn't test it at all though.

so what, imagine in heated fire fights...you take cover and REALLY blind shoot everyone..be sweet. they could have just left it there for some to use and please everyone...why take it out? Not like its stopping people from running and gunning.

Yeah, that's a question I want further answered too.
IshmaelSonata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 IshmaelSonata
Member since 2008 • 979 Posts

S3CR3T_SPY2

lol, a generic shooter with no co-op elements.. your attempt to deny casts more truth to those charges. Why are you giving us the ammo yourself.

S3CR3T_SPY2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 S3CR3T_SPY2
[QUOTE="S3CR3T_SPY2"]

IshmaelSonata

lol, a generic shooter with no co-op elements.. your attempt to deny casts more truth to those charges. Why are you giving us the ammo yourself.

Cause i'm not scared of you, but you're the ones scared of KZ2 success!
Ren_eko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Ren_eko
Member since 2008 • 764 Posts
[QUOTE="Episode_Eve"][QUOTE="Eyezonmii"][QUOTE="Episode_Eve"] GG said that players weren't using it and actually working against it :?. The nature of MP maps are 360 degrees, instead of more linear like the SP. So they deemed crouching and strafing more efficient. KZ2 isn't in 3rd person like Gears, so cover can be a disadvantageous element when playing online. You don't have full control of the camera (which is vital in Gears) and you have less control versus human players so flanking would outweigh the mechanic. I see the reasoning. It's not like they didn't test it at all though.

so what, imagine in heated fire fights...you take cover and REALLY blind shoot everyone..be sweet. they could have just left it there for some to use and please everyone...why take it out? Not like its stopping people from running and gunning.

Most of the Beta testers said that the cover system didnt work well in MP because the cover system is in first person you cant get a good feel of whats around you and you end up getting shot in the back : P.
mamkem6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 mamkem6
[QUOTE="mamkem6"]

[QUOTE="MarloStanfield"]There's plenty wrong with Killzone 2 you guys are just ignoring it, just like you did with Lairrybe1025

Did you play the game?

No I did not, so I'm not judging that it is bad or good.

And your counter question tells me that you are avoiding possible answer which is that you didn't play the game and you are just bashing

Episode_Eve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Episode_Eve
[QUOTE="Ren_eko"][QUOTE="Episode_Eve"][QUOTE="Eyezonmii"] so what, imagine in heated fire fights...you take cover and REALLY blind shoot everyone..be sweet. they could have just left it there for some to use and please everyone...why take it out? Not like its stopping people from running and gunning.

Most of the Beta testers said that the cover system didnt work well in MP because the cover system is in first person you cant get a good feel of whats around you and you end up getting shot in the back : P.

Yeah. Read my post quoted above :wink:.
kakkarott23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#44 kakkarott23
Member since 2003 • 2134 Posts
[QUOTE="HarlockJC"][QUOTE="Eyezonmii"]

srsly, its no biggy.

Eyezonmii

geez, you make it sound his 5 or something..in that case keep that guy away from shooters...lol. sad to see you base a games overall judgment of split screen....your gonna miss out...your lose.

I can relate to this. Split Screen does make a huge difference to some people. Me, my wife, and son all play games but I am not going to buy three PS3's to play games nor is taking turns that fun. I would buy Resistance over this for split screen. I don't understand why people feel online is better than playing with someone next to you. It s the difference between telling someone go home so we can play versus lets play.

Kickinurass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Kickinurass
Member since 2005 • 3357 Posts

srsly, its no biggy.

Eyezonmii

Harlock was merely pointing out the exclusion of splitscreen made this game less attractive to him becuase he and his son tend to play together. Because... you know - they enjoy it. I thought that's what gamers did with video games, you know. Enjoy them.:?

I'm the same way - only replacing son with younger brother. If a game lacks split-creen it's much less attractive to me than other games which do include the feature.

HarlockJC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 HarlockJC

srsly, its no biggy.

Eyezonmii

I may still get it. But just like Bioshock I will wait for a drop in price. I buy a lot of games for all three systems. I hate paying more than $30 for any non first party Nintendo title. I will do it and have done it many times but it is still rare. The game has to be really good or be one of those games that do not drop in price for me to do it.
Ren_eko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Ren_eko
[QUOTE="Eyezonmii"][QUOTE="HarlockJC"] If you don't have a young kid then you may not understand. My son does not really care about the killing others or getting killed he justs like playing a game with his dad. Then I have friends that come over a lot on Saturdays that play games with me. To me it is a huge deal and I will not buy the game until I can pick it up in the discount bin. I would rather buy one of the other 5 million shooters out there that do have it. kakkarott23

I can relate to this. Split Screen does make a huge difference to some people. Me, my wife, and son all play games but I am not going to buy three PS3's to play games nor is taking turns that fun. I would buy Resistance over this for split screen. I don't understand why people feel online is better than playing with someone next to you. It s the difference between telling someone go home so we can play versus lets play.

A lot of great games dont have split-screen, seriously it was never that big of an issue until now that KZ2 doesnt have it and haters are like OMG WTF BBQ no co-op or spliscreen this game is the suxxorz!!!11!
mamkem6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 mamkem6
[QUOTE="Eyezonmii"][QUOTE="HarlockJC"] If you don't have a young kid then you may not understand. My son does not really care about the killing others or getting killed he justs like playing a game with his dad. Then I have friends that come over a lot on Saturdays that play games with me. To me it is a huge deal and I will not buy the game until I can pick it up in the discount bin. I would rather buy one of the other 5 million shooters out there that do have it. kakkarott23

I like both online and splitscreen but what bothers me in splitscreen is that I can see where is my opponent and vice verse. So lets say in COD4 I can always tell where is the guy sniping by just looking at his screen and he can also do that. Cause of that game lose that ''thing'' hiding and sneaking especially on big maps

skrat_01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 skrat_01
Member since 2007 • 33767 Posts
I ask this, as constructive critism. Is there anything that makes this stand out from other shooters, with its design? Honestly I dont see anything there. Sure it will most probably be a good game, but it seems to be lacking something to set itself apart from other titles in the genre; apart from its very nice visuals.
Ren_eko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Ren_eko
[QUOTE="skrat_01"]I ask this, as constructive critism. Is there anything that makes this stand out from other shooters, with its design? Honestly I dont see anything there. Sure it will most probably be a good game, but it seems to be lacking something to set itself apart from other titles in the genre; apart from its very nice visuals.

Read IGN's latest hands on preview of the Alpha preview code, and you will get what makes it stand out from other shooters....