Realistically, I don't see Sony's Wand getting any 3rd party support whatsoever

• 119 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

redfordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 redfordo
Member since 2009 • 262 Posts

What financial incentive do they have to do so? The only reason PS3 is even getting muliplats at this point is because it's an easy port over from 360. You actually think devs are going to give exclusive game content to the last place console in an unproven market for a peripheral? Wake me up when that happens.

The only thing I can see is some quick and dirty ports of Wii games as Wii is the motion controlled console with a similar motion control interface and about 70 million users by then.

Why would 3rd parties make games for the PS3 wand which will likley have an extremely limited userbase, when they can make a game for the PS3 and sell it to the entire userbase? The same goes for Natal as well, though I suspect Natal will have better early sales due to its gimmick appeal which may drive a few third party releases.

Avatar image for princeofshapeir
princeofshapeir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 princeofshapeir
Member since 2006 • 16652 Posts
Sony will probably "innovate" once again and bring us rip-offs of Wii games. Expect "Sony Sports", "Sony Plays", "Sony Sports Resort", and "Sony Music".
redfordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 redfordo

Sony will probably "innovate" once again and bring us rip-offs of Wii games. Expect "Sony Sports", "Sony Plays", "Sony Sports Resort", and "Sony Music".princeofshapeir
That's about all I expect from the peripheral until they stop supporting it.

Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Flexmaster_365
Member since 2006 • 1650 Posts

Nah there will be some "special" Japanese games taking advantage of that "wand" as far as us seeing anything... nah But yeah they will definitely copy some stuff from the Wii...

Doomguy_75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Doomguy_75
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

A bit early to be calling a winner. For all we know Natal may never take off and Sony magic wand will destroy the Wii. Until you have solid details and actual games to play you may as well be talking about how the moon is made of cheese.

redfordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 redfordo

Nah there will be some "special" Japanese games taking advantage of that "wand" as far as us seeing anything... nah But yeah they will definitely copy some stuff from the Wii...

Flexmaster_365

Even the Japanese devs will likely stay away from and do their developing for PS3 on the standard PS3 controller where the entire userbase is and the much better sales because of it.

shadowfox55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 shadowfox55
Member since 2007 • 1609 Posts

As a PS3 owner I really don't want any more motion sensing devices. However I do see Sony having a 1st party World of Warcaft kind of game with the wand. Ugh this gen sucks. I mean really motion with Nintendo is cool and all because it's 250 bucks and the games can be found cheap. Also it gives you a little chuckle with friends and family.

But on a 500 dollar console like Sony I just want games. Sorry just ranting a bit there.

redfordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 redfordo

A bit early to be calling a winner. For all we know Natal may never take off and Sony magic wand will destroy the Wii. Until you have solid details and actual games to play you may as well be talking about how the moon is made of cheese.

Doomguy_75

The world can end tommorow to.... all of the above events being astronomically unlikely.

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 II_Seraphim_II
Member since 2007 • 20534 Posts
lol, so much hate for PS3. With your logic, I wonder why devs even bother developing for the X360 and PS3. Why not just put full support on the Wii since it has the better install base ,and then port everything to PS2 which has the 120mil+ fanbase?
Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Flexmaster_365

[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"]

redfordo

Even the Japanese devs will likely stay away from and do their developing for PS3 on the standard PS3 controller where the entire userbase is and the much better sales because of it.

Nah I can see some very "special" uses for this...
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

Yeah, maybe, who knows.

It could be like the PS3's ability to use Keyboard/Mouse in that the players themselves can implement it in their FPS, etc.

redfordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 redfordo

lol, so much hate for PS3. With your logic, I wonder why devs even bother developing for the X360 and PS3. Why not just put full support on the Wii since it has the better install base ,and then port everything to PS2 which has the 120mil+ fanbase?II_Seraphim_II
Not hate at all, Just logic. Why would 3rd parties make games for the PS3 wand which will likley have an extremely limited userbase, when they can make a game for the PS3 and sell it to the entire userbase?

This is why peripherals are doomed to failure.

shadowfox55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 shadowfox55

lol, so much hate for PS3. With your logic, I wonder why devs even bother developing for the X360 and PS3. Why not just put full support on the Wii since it has the better install base ,and then port everything to PS2 which has the 120mil+ fanbase?II_Seraphim_II

You know from your post I'am happy I got the 20 gig PS3 with backwards compatibliity. I am going back to PS2 games and Wii games, withold games that can be downloaded.

hy4k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 hy4k
Member since 2009 • 1790 Posts
it wont get any support, thankfully the console gets barely any support as it is i doubt there's any developer out there who wants to make an expensive game for an expensive peripheral on an expensive console that nobody owns.i'm interested in seeing thier "innovashun" with sony sports, sony fit etc. and the newffound love of minigames from cows
II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 II_Seraphim_II

[QUOTE="II_Seraphim_II"]lol, so much hate for PS3. With your logic, I wonder why devs even bother developing for the X360 and PS3. Why not just put full support on the Wii since it has the better install base ,and then port everything to PS2 which has the 120mil+ fanbase?redfordo

Not hate at all, Just logic. Why would 3rd parties make games for the PS3 wand which will likley have an extremely limited userbase, when they can make a game for the PS3 and sell it to the entire userbase?

This is why peripherals are doomed to failure.

Because they would sell? if a company gets 1mil sales, thats a very successful game, and I'm pretty sure more than 1 mil people will buy the Wand addon. What you are asking is akin to saying "Why would companies make games like Crysis when only a small fraction can play them, while games like HL2 can be played by more people?" Well, you don't hear Crytek complaining now do they, so obviously their business model worked out pretty well.
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SolidTy

it wont get any support, thankfully the console gets barely any support as it is i doubt there's any developer out there who wants to make an expensive game for an expensive peripheral on an expensive console that nobody owns.i'm interested in seeing thier "innovashun" with sony sports, sony fit etc. and the newffound love of minigames from cowshy4k

"Console that nobody owns?"

How is 23+ Million gamers nobody, or the fact that the PS3 is neck and neck with the 360 by 7 millionish? (Considering the one year lead, and the PS3's Expensive, that's pretty)

What you mean to say is that the PS3 is not the Wii, and you love the Wii, right?

As a new poster, is this really the way you want your rep to start here?

shadowfox55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 shadowfox55

it wont get any support, thankfully the console gets barely any support as it is i doubt there's any developer out there who wants to make an expensive game for an expensive peripheral on an expensive console that nobody owns.i'm interested in seeing thier "innovashun" with sony sports, sony fit etc. and the newffound love of minigames from cowshy4k

Everyone gather around quickly hy4k is going to predict your future. Oh and he says wii music is actually selling.:lol:

G-O-M-J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 G-O-M-J
Member since 2009 • 1520 Posts
its just a wii-mote rip off, a cheap, sly move by sony which, like six axis wont be taken seriously by devs.
AGMing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 AGMing
Member since 2003 • 1694 Posts

im actually looking forward to sony's motion controller. im not really a fan of anything but a standard controller for games but the tech demo at E3 was pretty impressive. the full 3D tracking could work in a number of games but what i really wanna see of a Starwars game that uses the wand for lightsaber movement.

admittedly the SW game on the Wii was pretty poor but thats more down to the Wiimote than the game itself, the PS wand is probably the only motion sensing controller that could pull off proper lightsaber movement.

redfordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 redfordo

[QUOTE="hy4k"]it wont get any support, thankfully the console gets barely any support as it is i doubt there's any developer out there who wants to make an expensive game for an expensive peripheral on an expensive console that nobody owns.i'm interested in seeing thier "innovashun" with sony sports, sony fit etc. and the newffound love of minigames from cowsshadowfox55

Everyone gather around quickly hy4k is going to predict your future. Oh and he says wii music is actually selling.:lol:

Well it sold more than Killzone 2 or any first party PS3 this generation for that matter.

Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Flexmaster_365

[QUOTE="hy4k"]it wont get any support, thankfully the console gets barely any support as it is i doubt there's any developer out there who wants to make an expensive game for an expensive peripheral on an expensive console that nobody owns.i'm interested in seeing thier "innovashun" with sony sports, sony fit etc. and the newffound love of minigames from cowsSolidTy

How is 23+ Million gamers nobody, or the fact that the PS3 is neck and neck with the 360 by 7 millionish? (Considering the one year lead, and the PS3's Expensive, that's pretty)

What you mean to say is that the PS3 is not the Wii, and you love the Wii, right?

7 million is 7 million any way you spin it... plus they had the largest following last gen and the gen before and now they are dragging in last place.... you can't spin that...

redfordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 redfordo

im actually looking forward to sony's motion controller. im not really a fan of anything but a standard controller for games but the tech demo at E3 was pretty impressive. the full 3D tracking could work in a number of games but what i really wanna see of a Starwars game that uses the wand for lightsaber movement.

admittedly the SW game on the Wii was pretty poor but thats more down to the Wiimote than the game itself, the PS wand is probably the only motion sensing controller that could pull off proper lightsaber movement.

AGMing

In other words, like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppNJTskjX70

Brainkiller05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Brainkiller05
Member since 2005 • 28954 Posts
just another bullet point on the back of the box for Sony, really.
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SolidTy

its just a wii-mote rip off, a cheap, sly move by sony which, like six axis wont be taken seriously by devs.G-O-M-J

So M$ ripping off the EYETOY, and making a NEXT GEN eyetoy isn't a "cheap sly move by M$"?

redfordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 redfordo

just another bullet point on the back of the box for Sony, really. Brainkiller05
Honestly I agree with you. I don't really think Sony is that serious about it, they're just releasing it because the competition also has motion tech.

MS seems alot more serious about Natal. Then again that thing has a good chance of failing spectacularly as well.

Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Flexmaster_365

[QUOTE="G-O-M-J"]its just a wii-mote rip off, a cheap, sly move by sony which, like six axis wont be taken seriously by devs.SolidTy

So M$ ripping off the EYETOY, and making a NEXT GEN eyetoy isn't a "cheap sly move by M$"?

Natal is 3D... the eye toy is nothing more than a webcam...
II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 II_Seraphim_II

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

[QUOTE="hy4k"]it wont get any support, thankfully the console gets barely any support as it is i doubt there's any developer out there who wants to make an expensive game for an expensive peripheral on an expensive console that nobody owns.i'm interested in seeing thier "innovashun" with sony sports, sony fit etc. and the newffound love of minigames from cowsFlexmaster_365

7 million is 7 million any way you spin it... plus they had the largest following last gen and the gen before and now they are dragging in last place.... you can't spin that...

and what does that have to do with the fact that 23 million people own it? Who cares how much Sony sold last gen or in what position they are this gen. The fact remains that 23mil+ people own the console, and thus the claim that "nobody owns it" is invalid.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

[QUOTE="hy4k"]it wont get any support, thankfully the console gets barely any support as it is i doubt there's any developer out there who wants to make an expensive game for an expensive peripheral on an expensive console that nobody owns.i'm interested in seeing thier "innovashun" with sony sports, sony fit etc. and the newffound love of minigames from cowsFlexmaster_365

There is no need to spin it. It is what it is.

The Close war between the SNES Vs. The Sega Genesis wasn't as close as the PS3 vs. 360. Sure, it could be argued Sony should be doing better, but it could also be argued Sony's lucky to be doing as well as they are considering the $600 price tag a few years ago.

What we do know is that the lead isn't very far apart, and he is still INCORRECT.

He said "CONSOLE THAT NOBODY OWNS" so why do you feel the need to defend him, he's clearly wrong.

Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Flexmaster_365

[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"]

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

II_Seraphim_II

and what does that have to do with the fact that 23 million people own it? Who cares how much Sony sold last gen or in what position they are this gen. The fact remains that 23mil+ people own the console, and thus the claim that "nobody owns it" is invalid.

Well yeah but he meant it metaphorically not literally...

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

[QUOTE="G-O-M-J"]its just a wii-mote rip off, a cheap, sly move by sony which, like six axis wont be taken seriously by devs.Flexmaster_365

You've never used an EYETOY to make that bogus claim...anyways, I would expect a CURRENT GEN SYSTEM to best an OLD LAST GEN SYSTEM.

HENCE MY PHRASE : "NEXT GEN EYETOY".

C'mon man, read it twice if you have too, just read it before commenting.

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 II_Seraphim_II

[QUOTE="II_Seraphim_II"]

[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"]

Flexmaster_365

Even metaphorically, 23mil+ is a lot of consumers :?
G-O-M-J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 G-O-M-J
Member since 2009 • 1520 Posts

[QUOTE="G-O-M-J"]its just a wii-mote rip off, a cheap, sly move by sony which, like six axis wont be taken seriously by devs.SolidTy

natal looks 100x better than the eye toy whereas the ps wand is a shameless nock off. btw typing m$ is extremely childish.
SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 SolidTy

[QUOTE="II_Seraphim_II"]

[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"]

Flexmaster_365

You need to ask yourself why you wanted to defend someone that is so clearly wrong.

You aren't him, you don't know for sure.

He's a new poster. and I'm certainly not going to allow misinformation to spread by assuming that everyone reading his post UNDERSTANDS he's exaggerating.

Considering we are talking about 23+ Million, he's not exaggerating, he's downplaying and telling untruths. He may as well make the same claim about the 360.

Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Flexmaster_365

[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"][QUOTE="SolidTy"]

SolidTy

You've never used an EYETOY to make that bogus claim...anyways, I would expect a CURRENT GEN SYSTEM to best an OLD LAST GEN SYSTEM.

Yeah I've used an eye toy and you could do all the same things on a PC with a webcam as long as you have the software... the eye toy wasn't evene revolutionary tech when it came out... Natal however is revolutionary tech... theres nothing like it...
Kashiwaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Kashiwaba
Member since 2005 • 8059 Posts

I see Sony wand more friendly for devs and games than natal , Natal is nothing but a rip off from Sony PS eye Wii mote proved its worth and Sony copying it whats bad with that copying things and improving it isnt something you should be ashamed about.

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 II_Seraphim_II
[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

[QUOTE="G-O-M-J"]its just a wii-mote rip off, a cheap, sly move by sony which, like six axis wont be taken seriously by devs.G-O-M-J

natal looks 100x better than the eye toy whereas the ps wand is a shameless nock off. btw typing m$ is extremely childish.

I agree. MS's Natal is not a rip off of anything. Its completely original and I think will be a system seller. Sony only knows how to copy other companies, but with Natal MS has broken out and will soon overtake the Wii. Eyetoy is a shameless ripoff and the Wii is too childish and SolidTY is being childish.
Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Flexmaster_365
[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"]

[QUOTE="II_Seraphim_II"] and what does that have to do with the fact that 23 million people own it? Who cares how much Sony sold last gen or in what position they are this gen. The fact remains that 23mil+ people own the console, and thus the claim that "nobody owns it" is invalid.

II_Seraphim_II

Not compared to 110 million...
Kashiwaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Kashiwaba
Member since 2005 • 8059 Posts

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"] Natal is 3D... the eye toy is nothing more than a webcam...Flexmaster_365

Yeah I've used an eye toy and you could do all the same things on a PC with a webcam as long as you have the software... the eye toy wasn't evene revolutionary tech when it came out... Natal however is revolutionary tech... theres nothing like it...

So natal isnt just a normal camera with improved software ==; both of them are normal Cameras the only different thing is Natal stole PS eye software and improved it.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 SolidTy

[QUOTE="SolidTy"]

[QUOTE="G-O-M-J"]its just a wii-mote rip off, a cheap, sly move by sony which, like six axis wont be taken seriously by devs.G-O-M-J

Natal came out YEARS after the eyetoy, it better look 100X better to people...even though what was shown at E3 really didn't look anywhere near 2X better.

As far as M$ goes, they earned that MONIKER, they are a successful company that deserves it.M$ is a compliment, and it's a term that's been around FAR LONGER Than Xbox ever has. LOOK INTO M$ history.

It's childish to assume you know anything about a poster by that.

shadowfox55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 shadowfox55

[QUOTE="shadowfox55"]

[QUOTE="hy4k"]it wont get any support, thankfully the console gets barely any support as it is i doubt there's any developer out there who wants to make an expensive game for an expensive peripheral on an expensive console that nobody owns.i'm interested in seeing thier "innovashun" with sony sports, sony fit etc. and the newffound love of minigames from cowsredfordo

Well it sold more than Killzone 2 or any first party PS3 this generation for that matter.

can you show me the sales figures.

II_Seraphim_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 II_Seraphim_II

[QUOTE="II_Seraphim_II"][QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"] Well yeah but he meant it metaphorically not literally...

Flexmaster_365

You are right. Sony is failing this gen. 23mil consumers is pretty trashy. I estimate that by the start of next year all 3rd party support for Sony will end and by mid 2010, Sony will cancel the PS3.

redfordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 redfordo

[QUOTE="redfordo"]

[QUOTE="shadowfox55"]

shadowfox55

Bottom of the 'Reception' pararagraph

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wii_Music

"As of January 2009, Wii Music has sold 2.5 million copies worldwide."

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 SolidTy

[QUOTE="II_Seraphim_II"][QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"] Well yeah but he meant it metaphorically not literally...

Flexmaster_365

Why are we comparing at all?

Why stop there?

Why compare a 6 years of Sales to only 2 years of sales.

Why not compare the PS3's First Month to the PS2's 9 years it's been out, let's due this right!

Why not compare the PS3's $600 Price Tag to the PS2's $299.99 Price tag, and ask yourself if that's different?

Comparing is irrelevant. It's a way to derail the arguement.

Not acknowledging OVER 20 MILLION USERBASE is just being untruthful, to be polite.

PoppaGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 PoppaGamer
Member since 2009 • 1629 Posts
OMG..... I wonder how long we're gonna hear this crap until gamers here start to wake up. Do PC game makers need to announce their game can use a 3rd party controllers for people to know you can map the controls???? No! How does PS3 motion controllers vary from that idea? They don't. As I explained in another thread yesterday, the PS3 motion controllers will have buttons and triggers on them. A lot like the Wii controllers do. Why you would think Sony wouldn't place buttons on there when they have talked about having a controller in hand as being very important, I don't know. I guess some like to ignore reality. Anyway, if there's buttons, mosty of the controls can be mapped to those buttons. And the motion is left for controls that lend themselves to motion, like aiming, swinging a sword, using a sheld, throwing a ball, etc., etc., etc. With that being the case, you don't need game makers to "announce" support. ALl they will have to do is patch already released games or put in the motion controller scheme in their current project. This isn't Natal where you have to figure out how to get all of the controls figured out and tied to body motion. BIG difference. Lastly, this is Play Station, folks. Fanboys loved to talk trash in 2007 how Sony lost all of its software power. Yet, here we are with soem killer PS3 titles. Just the same, we will see plenty of action on the PS3 motion controllers when they are released next year. /lesson.
ejstrup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#45 ejstrup
Member since 2005 • 2192 Posts
[QUOTE="hy4k"]it wont get any support, thankfully the console gets barely any support as it is i doubt there's any developer out there who wants to make an expensive game for an expensive peripheral on an expensive console that nobody owns.i'm interested in seeing thier "innovashun" with sony sports, sony fit etc. and the newffound love of minigames from cows

oooh the hate is strong in this one
Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Flexmaster_365

[QUOTE="Flexmaster_365"][QUOTE="SolidTy"]

Kashiwaba

So natal isnt just a normal camera with improved software ==; both of them are normal Cameras the only different thing is Natal stole PS eye software and improved it.

You clearly dont know anything about Natal... go read up on it... the eye toy was a webcam... what made it different was the software... Natal is completely different than a webcam and eye toy in software and hardware...
redfordo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 redfordo

OMG..... I wonder how long we're gonna hear this crap until gamers here start to wake up. Do PC game makers need to announce their game can use a 3rd party controllers for people to know you can map the controls???? No! How does PS3 motion controllers vary from that idea? They don't. As I explained in another thread yesterday, the PS3 motion controllers will have buttons and triggers on them. A lot like the Wii controllers do. Why you would think Sony wouldn't place buttons on there when they have talked about having a controller in hand as being very important, I don't know. I guess some like to ignore reality. Anyway, if there's buttons, mosty of the controls can be mapped to those buttons. And the motion is left for controls that lend themselves to motion, like aiming, swinging a sword, using a sheld, throwing a ball, etc., etc., etc. With that being the case, you don't need game makers to "announce" support. ALl they will have to do is patch already released games or put in the motion controller scheme in their current project. This isn't Natal where you have to figure out how to get all of the controls figured out and tied to body motion. BIG difference. Lastly, this is Play Station, folks. Fanboys loved to talk trash in 2007 how Sony lost all of its software power. Yet, here we are with soem killer PS3 titles. Just the same, we will see plenty of action on the PS3 motion controllers when they are released next year. /lesson.PoppaGamer
Lets face it. Games that are not built around motion controls but implement anyway are pointless garbage. That is the very definition of tacked on. I doubt developers would have much incentive to do this.

reiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 reiv
Member since 2008 • 1038 Posts

[QUOTE="shadowfox55"]

[QUOTE="redfordo"]Well it sold more than Killzone 2 or any first party PS3 this generation for that matter.

redfordo

GT5P has sold way more than that.

Flexmaster_365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Flexmaster_365

[QUOTE="redfordo"]

[QUOTE="shadowfox55"]

reiv

GT5P isnt even a real game... its demo...
reiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 reiv
Member since 2008 • 1038 Posts
[QUOTE="reiv"]

[QUOTE="redfordo"]Bottom of the 'Reception' pararagraph

Flexmaster_365

GT5P isnt even a real game... its demo...

It's always hilarious when people move the goalposts.