Read the LINKS...learn...understand...accept. (MS UPSWING)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 tymeservesfate
Member since 2003 • 2230 Posts

"In the past few short weeks I've seen a lot of reversal of thoughts towards the Xbox One. And in fact i've seen a lot of people asking if they should trade their PS4 for an Xbox One or sell it and get a Xbox One. None of this is made up you will see a lot of these threads throughout the internet people asking saying they are thinking about switching over and how they are becoming disapointed in Sony and the lack of game vision and announcements

What I'm also seeing a lot of is people are taking notice to the recent MS updates and saying of crap MS starting to steam roll in the updates and making things better on Xbox Live dept.

Also the word of the new SDK kits have been spreading like wild fire and with fanboys seeing as Xbox One will be hitting 1080p mostly now moving forward as proper dev kits are hitting developers fanboys are taking notice and attempting to privately ask questions about the Xbox One and if they should switch over.

Go ahead accuse me of making this up but just look around the net on major game sties and just about anywhere we are starting to see a change of midset towards the Xbox One not only from fanboys but people with knowledge that are in the know are starting to take notice of the real Xbox taking shape.

It's undeniable that the Xbox One has the larger volume of exclusive currently already launched and also in their foreseeable pipeline moving forward. There is defiantly a recent disturbance in the force and fanboys and people in the know are taking notice and saying to themselves Xbox has the games Xbox Live is starting to look like it's ready to dominate again and now we are hearing Xbox One has more raw power then we have read or thought because we are seeing game announcements of games being 1080p and developers backing up these claims with the new SDK kit info.

The Titanfall bundle is out selling the PS4 in the UK with the recent cost drop also

60fps and 1080p becoming standard on Xbox One word is spreading fast

http://gamingbolt.com/xbox-one-version-of-wolfenstein-the-new-order-will-run-at-1080p60-fps

http://gamingbolt.com/square-enix-talks-1080p-for-murdered-on-xbox-oneps4-and-why-theres-no-wii-u-version

http://gamingbolt.com/alien-isolation-runs-at-1080p-on-xbox-one-and-ps4

http://gamingbolt.com/xbox-ones-esram-too-small-to-output-games-at-1080p-but-will-catch-up-to-ps4-rebellion-games

MS is making HUGES pushes with total games already leading in exclusives and will continue

http://gamingbolt.com/xbox-one-idxbox-developers-revealed-65-studios-participating

The Cloud is real and is going to blow our minds soon enough

http://gamingbolt.com/phil-spencer-promises-impressive-xbox-one-cloud-demo

Lower the cost means everything and already showing Xbox One can take the sales lead when they do so.

http://gamingbolt.com/titanfall-xbox-one-bundle-sold-out-at-gamestop-uk

Xbox Live starting to take shape and the gamers are noticing and drooling

http://gamingbolt.com/xbox-one-march-system-update-discussed-in-new-video

IT'S GAME ON AND THE FORCE IS STARTING TO LOOK REALLY STRONG FOR XBOX ONE"

this was an awesome thread and locked for a good but wrong reason at the same time. let's try this again....be nice cows. i know the thread shook you up a bit but BE NICE, lol...discuss...don't fuss ;)

head up @me3x12

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

@lostrib said:

reported

for what??

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 tymeservesfate

@tdkmillsy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

for what??

cows are just angry today. nothing is wrong with the post....they're just trying to manipulate the mods. the thread is totally legit and discussion worthy.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 tymeservesfate

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

for what??

cows are just angry today. nothing is wrong with the post....they're just trying to manipulate the mods. the thread is totally legit and discussion worthy.

Double reported! grrr so angry

lol...well ur not a cow, at all. but u do seem to hate MS with a passion.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@lostrib said:

reported

You may be on to something.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 tymeservesfate

@SolidTy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

yea, do it Ty...then tell me about ur gamerscore again. thats always good for a laugh lol.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

for what??

...how so?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

yea, do it Ty...then tell me about ur gamerscore again. thats always good for a laugh lol.

Glad to provide the lulz. ;)

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 tymeservesfate

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

for what??

...how so?

i don't know...its one of those mysteries that are rarely solved. you are a good poster though, honestly. u just seem not to like MS or Xbox One too much. i have idea why lol.

Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

Once this extra power is available i'll beleive it, but until then, its all for show.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@lostrib said:

reported

lmfao.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lostrib

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

for what??

...how so?

i don't know...its one of those mysteries that are rarely solved. you are a good poster though, honestly. u just seem not to like MS or Xbox One too much. i have idea why lol.

By that logic I don't like sony or PS4 that much either. So seems pretty fair

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 tymeservesfate

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

for what??

...how so?

no, i've seen you go at both cows and lems. you just seem to go against lems more, which is fine.

is ANYONE going to talk about the topic or is discussion on this board really dead lol?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By lostrib

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

for what??

...how so?

no, i've seen you go at both cows and lems. you just seem to go against lems more, which is fine.

is ANYONE going to talk about the topic or is discussion on this board really dead lol?

really? i would swear the cow trolls say more stupid shit, which i make fun of

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#17 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44562 Posts

tyloss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 tyloss
Member since 2012 • 846 Posts

This is getting old, reported.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Chutebox  Online
Member since 2007 • 50558 Posts

Fanboy drivel

handssss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 handssss
Member since 2013 • 1907 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

for what??

u literally just took a bunch of old topics u or others already made (some quite old by internet standards) and made another. are you that desperate to start some kind of fight on here you can't even try coming up with anything newsworthy? the posts bragging about Xbone finally being able to achieve the resolution standard expected of "next gen" hardware each time a game was confirmed to not fail at reaching it were bad enough.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c03000d4b1b4
deactivated-5c03000d4b1b4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 deactivated-5c03000d4b1b4
Member since 2010 • 1750 Posts

Lol. Didn't Microsofts showcase Cloud with Forza 5 and Titanfall already? Why must Microsoft demonstrate it again? How are they going to blow our minds with the cloud? We get it, the Cloud is about A.i. caculation, microsoft already stated that, Forza 5 and Titanfall uses the awesome Cloud.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 tymeservesfate

@lostrib:eh....maybe, idk. maybe u going at lems stands out for me more because i'm biased in this to their side. i only signaled ur post out because you were the only one who posted while the real cows avoiding this thread as if their lives depended on it lol. i don't see why...there's a lot of good talking points here. @me3x12 did a good job on this and got smashed for it.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 lostrib

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib:eh....maybe, idk. maybe u going at lems stands out for me more because i'm biased in this to their side. i only signaled ur post out because you were the only one who posted while the real cows avoiding this thread as if their lives depended on it lol. i don't see why...there's a lot of good talking points here. @me3x12 did a good job on this and got smashed for it.

Whatevs. problem is that me3x12 has made so many dumb or bait threads that have been locked that anything close to legitimate is not going to ever get a chance from him. Or if he does post something legitimate, his subsequent posts turn into troll/fanboy garbage.

Couth_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Couth_
Member since 2008 • 10369 Posts

lostrib doesn't like anything. He is System Wars resident pessimist

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 tymeservesfate

@handssss said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

for what??

u literally just took a bunch of old topics u or others already made (some quite old by internet standards) and made another. are you that desperate to start some kind of fight on here you can't even try coming up with anything newsworthy? the posts bragging about Xbone finally being able to achieve the resolution standard expected of "next gen" hardware each time a game was confirmed to not fail at reaching it were bad enough.

i made this thread. and what do you finally achieving 1080p...the system launched with 1080p. and it seems like with the SDK's surfacing it's going to be easier to do from here on out. its only been a few months into this gen so far.

@narutosup said:

Lol. Didn't Microsofts showcase Cloud with Forza 5 and Titanfall already? Why must Microsoft demonstrate it again? How are they going to blow our minds with the cloud? We get it, the Cloud is about A.i. caculation, microsoft already stated that, Forza 5 and Titanfall uses the awesome Cloud.

it's obvious MS has something else to show with the Cloud or he wouldnt have said they are planning something impressive just yesterday. just because cows and others say the Cloud is bullshit doesnt mean its actually is bullshit lol. there might be something to it. people just have to wait and see...because something is obviously cooking with it.

i did hear before something about them using the Cloud as a streaming service(similar to PS Now) for games that would reach all MS platforms. something about Halo 4 being played on a mobile phone. it'd be cool if it was that. but who knows. depending its not a subscription service and just added onto ur XB Live service.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 tymeservesfate

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

Whatevs. problem is that me3x12 has made so many dumb or bait threads that have been locked that anything close to legitimate is not going to ever get a chance from him. Or if he does post something legitimate, his subsequent posts turn into troll/fanboy garbage.

yea, basically. hope that mindset changes around here though. yea, bullshit threads need to go...his thread had a lot of nice links, and points, in it to discuss though. it was one of his good ones...and it got locked because people got cruel and personal against the guy, teasing him. then the thread locked to save him LOL. its ridiculous...there's no kids on here like for that to happen. it wasnt a shit thread...talk/debate. its whatever though...no need to go on n on about it.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#28 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12304 Posts

Momentum is still largely with Sony. Put it this way, Sony hasn't done shit since launching the console in November yet they are clearly doing better than Microsoft at this point. What happens when Sony actually starts trying? I personally because Infamous Second Son will be when Sony ramps up leading into E3.

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

Desperate OP is desperate.

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 tymeservesfate

@Nonstop-Madness said:

Momentum is still largely with Sony. Put it this way, Sony hasn't done shit since launching the console in November yet they are clearly doing better than Microsoft at this point. What happens when Sony actually starts trying? I personally because Infamous Second Son will be when Sony ramps up leading into E3.

i'm sure Sony will bring something to the table. its just worrying that they havent mentioned too much lately. makes me wonder if they really are having problems producing games because of their financial issues.there's always E3, but still, MS is consistently releasing news. almost by the day now. news on games, news on system upgrades, news on the initial concerns with the system...they're getting out there DAMAGE CONTROLLING...but effectively. while Sony hasnt said much of anything since launch like you said. besides news of their financial problems n closures. its a little concerning. they need to announce a load of games, among other things...and soon.

killatwill15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#31 killatwill15
Member since 2013 • 855 Posts

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

for what??

...how so?

really? i would swear the cow trolls say more stupid shit, which i make fun of

you should provide links for that,

because you got @kuu2@me3x12@FoxbatAlpha shit out Microsoft cock every sony/ms thread.

I have yet to see a cow shit themselves as bad as those mentioned.

@me3x12 is basically the jesus Christ of lemmings,

the threads and shit he posts is so awful,

it is like he puts himself on the cross,

so that all the dumb stuff that cows say/said will be forgiven,

and lemmings will quote his retarded posts like its the gospel for a 1000 years.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

So a thread from a shill got close and you do the same sh**,either your are one of his alter egos or you are a soul less troll just like he was,man if i was a mod i would ban you a few days just for reviving something that was already close.

Mystery_Writer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Mystery_Writer
Member since 2004 • 8351 Posts

*gamingbolt.com*

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Oh look, another shit tymeservesfate damage control thread. 1080p is going to be there on last gen ports and graphically unintensive games, the malignant release date parity policy is still there, DA CLOUD is a gimmick, the TF bundle isn't shifting and no one except MLG losers cares about Shitbox Live.

millerlight89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#35  Edited By millerlight89
Member since 2007 • 18658 Posts

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Oh look, another shit tymeservesfate damage control thread. 1080p is going to be there on last gen ports and graphically unintensive games, the malignant release date parity policy is still there, DA CLOUD is a gimmick, the TF bundle isn't shifting and no one except MLG losers cares about Shitbox Live.

You have got to be one of the most upset, butthurt people on these forums. It's both funny and sad.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#36  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

Let me tell you something lem.

1) X1 gaining momentum because of Titanfall isnt something unexpected. Thats all you have in order to sale some units. Dont sound like its an exclusive though. Millions of PS4 owners will have the opportunity to play the game on their PCs. So relax , you sound like every single PS4 owner will be missing this game. Well , majority wont !! A decent PC can easily play that game if it plays on X1 on a cry out loud 7790.

2) 1080p doesnt say much. There are other things as well in a game. Frames , texture quality , AA/AF , shadows , lighting , depth of field , etc etc ... If you think that because some games might go as high as 1080p solves the graphical disadvantages automatically , you must reconsider. Games wont look identical even if some of them are on same resolution. 7850>>7790 GDDR5 >> DDR3 ... You dont need to be ainstain , its simple maths.

You all lems sound like Sony wont provide better kits in the future or patch their system for better results as well.

3) Winner of a generation is the one that sold more consoles worldwide ... So UK or NA doesnt say much to me. Show me worldwide sales at the end of 2014 and then we talk again.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

@millerlight89 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

You have got to be one of the most upset, butthurt people on these forums. It's both funny and sad.

One of the most sensible, correct people on the forums. Your sentence is best left for the likes of tymeservesfate. :)

tymeservesfate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By tymeservesfate

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@millerlight89 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

One of the most sensible, correct people on the forums. Your sentence is best left for the likes of tymeservesfate. :)

why so much anger towards me my friend?

(*_*)/

<) )

/__\

Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#40  Edited By Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

1st problem with the thread: you're trusting the most delusional fanboy of system wars ever, and will probably be locked

Scipio8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Scipio8
Member since 2013 • 937 Posts

Cows are very angry these days, then again I would be too of I bought a system with no games, its best game is an indie game and the biggest exclusive is Knack. What's gonna happen when Sony goes under and cows are left with a brick? Oh the terrible the days.

Roler42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Roler42
Member since 2013 • 1067 Posts

inb4 lock for yet another flamebait thread

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

"Please buy this console"

A nice $3 profit there for TC

#XB1M13

misterpmedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 misterpmedia
Member since 2013 • 6209 Posts

oh wait apparently this is a sloppy seconds thread from @me3x12 so I expect this abortion to be locked too. So...for the record.

Inb4: Locklem get's his lemmy thread locked via proxy

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#45 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12304 Posts

Pretty sure a boat load of people are still pissed at MS for trying to stick DRM down people's throats. Not to mention the Kinect is still around. The underlying issues haven't gone away.

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

If another thread was locked and you copy and paste the OP, then it's going to get locked too. That thread become nothing but fanboys arguing just as this one has.