Read the LINKS...learn...understand...accept. (MS UPSWING)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for tymeservesfate
#1 Posted by tymeservesfate (2230 posts) -

"In the past few short weeks I've seen a lot of reversal of thoughts towards the Xbox One. And in fact i've seen a lot of people asking if they should trade their PS4 for an Xbox One or sell it and get a Xbox One. None of this is made up you will see a lot of these threads throughout the internet people asking saying they are thinking about switching over and how they are becoming disapointed in Sony and the lack of game vision and announcements

What I'm also seeing a lot of is people are taking notice to the recent MS updates and saying of crap MS starting to steam roll in the updates and making things better on Xbox Live dept.

Also the word of the new SDK kits have been spreading like wild fire and with fanboys seeing as Xbox One will be hitting 1080p mostly now moving forward as proper dev kits are hitting developers fanboys are taking notice and attempting to privately ask questions about the Xbox One and if they should switch over.

Go ahead accuse me of making this up but just look around the net on major game sties and just about anywhere we are starting to see a change of midset towards the Xbox One not only from fanboys but people with knowledge that are in the know are starting to take notice of the real Xbox taking shape.

It's undeniable that the Xbox One has the larger volume of exclusive currently already launched and also in their foreseeable pipeline moving forward. There is defiantly a recent disturbance in the force and fanboys and people in the know are taking notice and saying to themselves Xbox has the games Xbox Live is starting to look like it's ready to dominate again and now we are hearing Xbox One has more raw power then we have read or thought because we are seeing game announcements of games being 1080p and developers backing up these claims with the new SDK kit info.

The Titanfall bundle is out selling the PS4 in the UK with the recent cost drop also

60fps and 1080p becoming standard on Xbox One word is spreading fast

http://gamingbolt.com/xbox-one-version-of-wolfenstein-the-new-order-will-run-at-1080p60-fps

http://gamingbolt.com/square-enix-talks-1080p-for-murdered-on-xbox-oneps4-and-why-theres-no-wii-u-version

http://gamingbolt.com/alien-isolation-runs-at-1080p-on-xbox-one-and-ps4

http://gamingbolt.com/xbox-ones-esram-too-small-to-output-games-at-1080p-but-will-catch-up-to-ps4-rebellion-games

MS is making HUGES pushes with total games already leading in exclusives and will continue

http://gamingbolt.com/xbox-one-idxbox-developers-revealed-65-studios-participating

The Cloud is real and is going to blow our minds soon enough

http://gamingbolt.com/phil-spencer-promises-impressive-xbox-one-cloud-demo

Lower the cost means everything and already showing Xbox One can take the sales lead when they do so.

http://gamingbolt.com/titanfall-xbox-one-bundle-sold-out-at-gamestop-uk

Xbox Live starting to take shape and the gamers are noticing and drooling

http://gamingbolt.com/xbox-one-march-system-update-discussed-in-new-video

IT'S GAME ON AND THE FORCE IS STARTING TO LOOK REALLY STRONG FOR XBOX ONE"

this was an awesome thread and locked for a good but wrong reason at the same time. let's try this again....be nice cows. i know the thread shook you up a bit but BE NICE, lol...discuss...don't fuss ;)

head up @me3x12

Avatar image for tdkmillsy
#3 Edited by tdkmillsy (2752 posts) -

@lostrib said:

reported

for what??

Avatar image for tymeservesfate
#4 Posted by tymeservesfate (2230 posts) -

@tdkmillsy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

for what??

cows are just angry today. nothing is wrong with the post....they're just trying to manipulate the mods. the thread is totally legit and discussion worthy.

Avatar image for tymeservesfate
#6 Posted by tymeservesfate (2230 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

for what??

cows are just angry today. nothing is wrong with the post....they're just trying to manipulate the mods. the thread is totally legit and discussion worthy.

Double reported! grrr so angry

lol...well ur not a cow, at all. but u do seem to hate MS with a passion.

Avatar image for SolidTy
#7 Edited by SolidTy (49991 posts) -

@lostrib said:

reported

You may be on to something.

Avatar image for tymeservesfate
#8 Posted by tymeservesfate (2230 posts) -

@SolidTy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

You may be on to something.

yea, do it Ty...then tell me about ur gamerscore again. thats always good for a laugh lol.

Avatar image for lostrib
#9 Edited by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

for what??

cows are just angry today. nothing is wrong with the post....they're just trying to manipulate the mods. the thread is totally legit and discussion worthy.

Double reported! grrr so angry

lol...well ur not a cow, at all. but u do seem to hate MS with a passion.

...how so?

Avatar image for SolidTy
#10 Posted by SolidTy (49991 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@SolidTy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

You may be on to something.

yea, do it Ty...then tell me about ur gamerscore again. thats always good for a laugh lol.

Glad to provide the lulz. ;)

Avatar image for tymeservesfate
#11 Posted by tymeservesfate (2230 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

for what??

cows are just angry today. nothing is wrong with the post....they're just trying to manipulate the mods. the thread is totally legit and discussion worthy.

Double reported! grrr so angry

lol...well ur not a cow, at all. but u do seem to hate MS with a passion.

...how so?

i don't know...its one of those mysteries that are rarely solved. you are a good poster though, honestly. u just seem not to like MS or Xbox One too much. i have idea why lol.

Avatar image for Phazevariance
#12 Posted by Phazevariance (12292 posts) -

Once this extra power is available i'll beleive it, but until then, its all for show.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
#13 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (18733 posts) -

@lostrib said:

reported

lmfao.

Avatar image for lostrib
#14 Edited by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

for what??

cows are just angry today. nothing is wrong with the post....they're just trying to manipulate the mods. the thread is totally legit and discussion worthy.

Double reported! grrr so angry

lol...well ur not a cow, at all. but u do seem to hate MS with a passion.

...how so?

i don't know...its one of those mysteries that are rarely solved. you are a good poster though, honestly. u just seem not to like MS or Xbox One too much. i have idea why lol.

By that logic I don't like sony or PS4 that much either. So seems pretty fair

Avatar image for tymeservesfate
#15 Posted by tymeservesfate (2230 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

for what??

cows are just angry today. nothing is wrong with the post....they're just trying to manipulate the mods. the thread is totally legit and discussion worthy.

Double reported! grrr so angry

lol...well ur not a cow, at all. but u do seem to hate MS with a passion.

...how so?

i don't know...its one of those mysteries that are rarely solved. you are a good poster though, honestly. u just seem not to like MS or Xbox One too much. i have idea why lol.

By that logic I don't like sony or PS4 that much either. So seems pretty fair

no, i've seen you go at both cows and lems. you just seem to go against lems more, which is fine.

is ANYONE going to talk about the topic or is discussion on this board really dead lol?

Avatar image for lostrib
#16 Edited by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

for what??

cows are just angry today. nothing is wrong with the post....they're just trying to manipulate the mods. the thread is totally legit and discussion worthy.

Double reported! grrr so angry

lol...well ur not a cow, at all. but u do seem to hate MS with a passion.

...how so?

i don't know...its one of those mysteries that are rarely solved. you are a good poster though, honestly. u just seem not to like MS or Xbox One too much. i have idea why lol.

By that logic I don't like sony or PS4 that much either. So seems pretty fair

no, i've seen you go at both cows and lems. you just seem to go against lems more, which is fine.

is ANYONE going to talk about the topic or is discussion on this board really dead lol?

really? i would swear the cow trolls say more stupid shit, which i make fun of

Avatar image for lamprey263
#17 Posted by lamprey263 (35159 posts) -

Avatar image for tyloss
#18 Posted by tyloss (846 posts) -

This is getting old, reported.

Avatar image for Chutebox
#19 Posted by Chutebox (43505 posts) -

Fanboy drivel

Avatar image for handssss
#20 Posted by handssss (1907 posts) -

@tdkmillsy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

for what??

u literally just took a bunch of old topics u or others already made (some quite old by internet standards) and made another. are you that desperate to start some kind of fight on here you can't even try coming up with anything newsworthy? the posts bragging about Xbone finally being able to achieve the resolution standard expected of "next gen" hardware each time a game was confirmed to not fail at reaching it were bad enough.

Avatar image for narutosup
#22 Posted by narutosup (1717 posts) -

Lol. Didn't Microsofts showcase Cloud with Forza 5 and Titanfall already? Why must Microsoft demonstrate it again? How are they going to blow our minds with the cloud? We get it, the Cloud is about A.i. caculation, microsoft already stated that, Forza 5 and Titanfall uses the awesome Cloud.

Avatar image for tymeservesfate
#23 Posted by tymeservesfate (2230 posts) -

@lostrib:eh....maybe, idk. maybe u going at lems stands out for me more because i'm biased in this to their side. i only signaled ur post out because you were the only one who posted while the real cows avoiding this thread as if their lives depended on it lol. i don't see why...there's a lot of good talking points here. @me3x12 did a good job on this and got smashed for it.

Avatar image for lostrib
#24 Posted by lostrib (49999 posts) -

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib:eh....maybe, idk. maybe u going at lems stands out for me more because i'm biased in this to their side. i only signaled ur post out because you were the only one who posted while the real cows avoiding this thread as if their lives depended on it lol. i don't see why...there's a lot of good talking points here. @me3x12 did a good job on this and got smashed for it.

Whatevs. problem is that me3x12 has made so many dumb or bait threads that have been locked that anything close to legitimate is not going to ever get a chance from him. Or if he does post something legitimate, his subsequent posts turn into troll/fanboy garbage.

Avatar image for Couth_
#25 Edited by Couth_ (10369 posts) -

lostrib doesn't like anything. He is System Wars resident pessimist

Avatar image for tymeservesfate
#26 Posted by tymeservesfate (2230 posts) -

@handssss said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

for what??

u literally just took a bunch of old topics u or others already made (some quite old by internet standards) and made another. are you that desperate to start some kind of fight on here you can't even try coming up with anything newsworthy? the posts bragging about Xbone finally being able to achieve the resolution standard expected of "next gen" hardware each time a game was confirmed to not fail at reaching it were bad enough.

i made this thread. and what do you finally achieving 1080p...the system launched with 1080p. and it seems like with the SDK's surfacing it's going to be easier to do from here on out. its only been a few months into this gen so far.

@narutosup said:

Lol. Didn't Microsofts showcase Cloud with Forza 5 and Titanfall already? Why must Microsoft demonstrate it again? How are they going to blow our minds with the cloud? We get it, the Cloud is about A.i. caculation, microsoft already stated that, Forza 5 and Titanfall uses the awesome Cloud.

it's obvious MS has something else to show with the Cloud or he wouldnt have said they are planning something impressive just yesterday. just because cows and others say the Cloud is bullshit doesnt mean its actually is bullshit lol. there might be something to it. people just have to wait and see...because something is obviously cooking with it.

i did hear before something about them using the Cloud as a streaming service(similar to PS Now) for games that would reach all MS platforms. something about Halo 4 being played on a mobile phone. it'd be cool if it was that. but who knows. depending its not a subscription service and just added onto ur XB Live service.

Avatar image for tymeservesfate
#27 Posted by tymeservesfate (2230 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib:eh....maybe, idk. maybe u going at lems stands out for me more because i'm biased in this to their side. i only signaled ur post out because you were the only one who posted while the real cows avoiding this thread as if their lives depended on it lol. i don't see why...there's a lot of good talking points here. @me3x12 did a good job on this and got smashed for it.

Whatevs. problem is that me3x12 has made so many dumb or bait threads that have been locked that anything close to legitimate is not going to ever get a chance from him. Or if he does post something legitimate, his subsequent posts turn into troll/fanboy garbage.

yea, basically. hope that mindset changes around here though. yea, bullshit threads need to go...his thread had a lot of nice links, and points, in it to discuss though. it was one of his good ones...and it got locked because people got cruel and personal against the guy, teasing him. then the thread locked to save him LOL. its ridiculous...there's no kids on here like for that to happen. it wasnt a shit thread...talk/debate. its whatever though...no need to go on n on about it.

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
#28 Posted by Nonstop-Madness (9878 posts) -

Momentum is still largely with Sony. Put it this way, Sony hasn't done shit since launching the console in November yet they are clearly doing better than Microsoft at this point. What happens when Sony actually starts trying? I personally because Infamous Second Son will be when Sony ramps up leading into E3.

Avatar image for I_can_haz
#29 Edited by I_can_haz (6511 posts) -

Desperate OP is desperate.

Avatar image for tymeservesfate
#30 Posted by tymeservesfate (2230 posts) -

@Nonstop-Madness said:

Momentum is still largely with Sony. Put it this way, Sony hasn't done shit since launching the console in November yet they are clearly doing better than Microsoft at this point. What happens when Sony actually starts trying? I personally because Infamous Second Son will be when Sony ramps up leading into E3.

i'm sure Sony will bring something to the table. its just worrying that they havent mentioned too much lately. makes me wonder if they really are having problems producing games because of their financial issues.there's always E3, but still, MS is consistently releasing news. almost by the day now. news on games, news on system upgrades, news on the initial concerns with the system...they're getting out there DAMAGE CONTROLLING...but effectively. while Sony hasnt said much of anything since launch like you said. besides news of their financial problems n closures. its a little concerning. they need to announce a load of games, among other things...and soon.

Avatar image for killatwill15
#31 Posted by killatwill15 (855 posts) -

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@lostrib said:

@tymeservesfate said:

@tdkmillsy said:

@lostrib said:

reported

for what??

cows are just angry today. nothing is wrong with the post....they're just trying to manipulate the mods. the thread is totally legit and discussion worthy.

Double reported! grrr so angry

lol...well ur not a cow, at all. but u do seem to hate MS with a passion.

...how so?

i don't know...its one of those mysteries that are rarely solved. you are a good poster though, honestly. u just seem not to like MS or Xbox One too much. i have idea why lol.

By that logic I don't like sony or PS4 that much either. So seems pretty fair

no, i've seen you go at both cows and lems. you just seem to go against lems more, which is fine.

is ANYONE going to talk about the topic or is discussion on this board really dead lol?

really? i would swear the cow trolls say more stupid shit, which i make fun of

you should provide links for that,

because you got @kuu2@me3x12@FoxbatAlpha shit out Microsoft cock every sony/ms thread.

I have yet to see a cow shit themselves as bad as those mentioned.

@me3x12 is basically the jesus Christ of lemmings,

the threads and shit he posts is so awful,

it is like he puts himself on the cross,

so that all the dumb stuff that cows say/said will be forgiven,

and lemmings will quote his retarded posts like its the gospel for a 1000 years.

Avatar image for tormentos
#32 Posted by tormentos (26774 posts) -

So a thread from a shill got close and you do the same sh**,either your are one of his alter egos or you are a soul less troll just like he was,man if i was a mod i would ban you a few days just for reviving something that was already close.

Avatar image for Mystery_Writer
#33 Edited by Mystery_Writer (8277 posts) -

*gamingbolt.com*

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
#34 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6843 posts) -

Oh look, another shit tymeservesfate damage control thread. 1080p is going to be there on last gen ports and graphically unintensive games, the malignant release date parity policy is still there, DA CLOUD is a gimmick, the TF bundle isn't shifting and no one except MLG losers cares about Shitbox Live.

Avatar image for millerlight89
#35 Edited by millerlight89 (18658 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Oh look, another shit tymeservesfate damage control thread. 1080p is going to be there on last gen ports and graphically unintensive games, the malignant release date parity policy is still there, DA CLOUD is a gimmick, the TF bundle isn't shifting and no one except MLG losers cares about Shitbox Live.

You have got to be one of the most upset, butthurt people on these forums. It's both funny and sad.

Avatar image for AzatiS
#36 Edited by AzatiS (14462 posts) -

Let me tell you something lem.

1) X1 gaining momentum because of Titanfall isnt something unexpected. Thats all you have in order to sale some units. Dont sound like its an exclusive though. Millions of PS4 owners will have the opportunity to play the game on their PCs. So relax , you sound like every single PS4 owner will be missing this game. Well , majority wont !! A decent PC can easily play that game if it plays on X1 on a cry out loud 7790.

2) 1080p doesnt say much. There are other things as well in a game. Frames , texture quality , AA/AF , shadows , lighting , depth of field , etc etc ... If you think that because some games might go as high as 1080p solves the graphical disadvantages automatically , you must reconsider. Games wont look identical even if some of them are on same resolution. 7850>>7790 GDDR5 >> DDR3 ... You dont need to be ainstain , its simple maths.

You all lems sound like Sony wont provide better kits in the future or patch their system for better results as well.

3) Winner of a generation is the one that sold more consoles worldwide ... So UK or NA doesnt say much to me. Show me worldwide sales at the end of 2014 and then we talk again.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
#38 Posted by GrenadeLauncher (6843 posts) -

@millerlight89 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Oh look, another shit tymeservesfate damage control thread. 1080p is going to be there on last gen ports and graphically unintensive games, the malignant release date parity policy is still there, DA CLOUD is a gimmick, the TF bundle isn't shifting and no one except MLG losers cares about Shitbox Live.

You have got to be one of the most upset, butthurt people on these forums. It's both funny and sad.

One of the most sensible, correct people on the forums. Your sentence is best left for the likes of tymeservesfate. :)

Avatar image for tymeservesfate
#39 Edited by tymeservesfate (2230 posts) -

@GrenadeLauncher said:

@millerlight89 said:

@GrenadeLauncher said:

Oh look, another shit tymeservesfate damage control thread. 1080p is going to be there on last gen ports and graphically unintensive games, the malignant release date parity policy is still there, DA CLOUD is a gimmick, the TF bundle isn't shifting and no one except MLG losers cares about Shitbox Live.

You have got to be one of the most upset, butthurt people on these forums. It's both funny and sad.

One of the most sensible, correct people on the forums. Your sentence is best left for the likes of tymeservesfate. :)

why so much anger towards me my friend?

(*_*)/

<) )

/__\

Avatar image for Solid_Max13
#40 Edited by Solid_Max13 (3588 posts) -

1st problem with the thread: you're trusting the most delusional fanboy of system wars ever, and will probably be locked

Avatar image for Scipio8
#41 Posted by Scipio8 (927 posts) -

Cows are very angry these days, then again I would be too of I bought a system with no games, its best game is an indie game and the biggest exclusive is Knack. What's gonna happen when Sony goes under and cows are left with a brick? Oh the terrible the days.

Avatar image for roler42
#42 Posted by Roler42 (1067 posts) -

inb4 lock for yet another flamebait thread

Avatar image for misterpmedia
#43 Edited by misterpmedia (6209 posts) -

"Please buy this console"

A nice $3 profit there for TC

#XB1M13

Avatar image for misterpmedia
#44 Posted by misterpmedia (6209 posts) -

oh wait apparently this is a sloppy seconds thread from @me3x12 so I expect this abortion to be locked too. So...for the record.

Inb4: Locklem get's his lemmy thread locked via proxy

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
#45 Posted by Nonstop-Madness (9878 posts) -

Pretty sure a boat load of people are still pissed at MS for trying to stick DRM down people's throats. Not to mention the Kinect is still around. The underlying issues haven't gone away.

Avatar image for applefan1991
#46 Edited by applefan1991 (3395 posts) -

If another thread was locked and you copy and paste the OP, then it's going to get locked too. That thread become nothing but fanboys arguing just as this one has.