Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24921 Posts

Sauce

So more and more evidence than its coming to PC sometimes in 2019. thats great. we will get superior version with better graphics.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts

but but if you don't play it whenever its first available it is no longer important - System Wars

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44163 Posts

This really shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone. I’m sure they’ll do what they did with GTA V. Release the game on current gen consoles then bring out a PC version and next gen port later on. I’ll buy it for my Xbox One now then probably get a next gen version later on.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@kali-b1rd said:

but but if you don't play it whenever its first available it is no longer important - System Wars

Or if you have exclusive cosmetic DLC, it's even importanter

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#5  Edited By deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

I'm a console gamer and I support this message.

UnrealGunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 UnrealGunner
Member since 2015 • 1073 Posts

I don't understand why they still haven't put the 1st one on PC yet. This game should definitely come to PC, GTA V sold over 10m copies on Steam alone

Howmakewood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Howmakewood
Member since 2015 • 7702 Posts
@MonsieurX said:
@kali-b1rd said:

30day exclusive online content

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

nice, console kidz gonna beta test.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11086 Posts

Yeah, this confirms I'll just wait on the PC version. I'm not gonna give R* $120 bucks for another game in a two year window. It's wholly unnecessary.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MonsieurX

@howmakewood said:
@MonsieurX said:
@kali-b1rd said:

30day exclusive online content

https://www.polygon.com/2018/10/5/17940910/red-dead-redemption-2-ps4-exclusive-content-online

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56094 Posts

Double-dipping is what's causing the best version to be delayed! Seriously, no game is worth double-dipping, especially for a game like Red Read Redemption 2. That said, I waited to play GTAV and I'm glad I did, It was a pretty breathtaking experience playing it on PC.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Ghosts4ever

@unrealgunner said:

I don't understand why they still haven't put the 1st one on PC yet. This game should definitely come to PC, GTA V sold over 10m copies on Steam alone

because engine code was mess. it used gta 4 engine.

after they create new engine for max payne 3 which shine on PC. since then every rockstar game work well on PC.

NoodleFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 NoodleFighter
Member since 2011 • 11796 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

Yeah, this confirms I'll just wait on the PC version. I'm not gonna give R* $120 bucks for another game in a two year window. It's wholly unnecessary.

Yeah I get the feeling Rockstar is purposely delaying the PC version just so they can get people to double dip on both versions just like with GTA V.

@unrealgunner said:

Probably because they've been pretty lazy with PC development and don't treat it as a high priority. Even though GTA V sold very well on PC it sold astronomically higher on consoles as Rockstar games are one of the few console games that can sell almost as many copies as there are consoles and at the very least have a 40%-50% adoption rate. So consoles are still their main priority even though sales on PC are good because console sales are way higher. Red Dead Redemption came out last gen during the whole PC gaming is dying phase so I wouldn't be surprised if they had no intention at of porting RDR and did not leave in/plan much to make it portable without too much work to PC at all. GTA IV was already a horrendous port and RDR already ran horribly on consoles so RDR would definitely run like ass on PC.

So while RDR on PC would get at least 5 million in sales those numbers mean nothing to Rockstar as they're use to getting 20-60 million in sales on a single console not to mention all the extra money with microtransactions now too.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22675 Posts

Hermit slaves begging for scraps at their console overlords table!

I can hardly watch!

Syn_Valence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Syn_Valence
Member since 2004 • 2139 Posts

The glorious master race is begging again. Must suck to have a expensive paper weight lol. Its not coming out on the PC. If so, wheres the first one. Losers.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Ghosts4ever

@Syn_Valence said:

The glorious master race is begging again. Must suck to have a expensive paper weight lol. Its not coming out on the PC. If so, wheres the first one. Losers.

we will get superior version anyways. so it will worth waiting for year.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

@kali-b1rd said:

but but if you don't play it whenever its first available it is no longer important - Sony fans

Fixed it.

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 foxhound_fox

@Syn_Valence said:

Why do we need the first one? This is a prequel. The first one is also 8 years old. And where is the remastered version of it on PS4/XBO? Or Red Dead Revolver for that matter? You don't need a collection of the entire series to release at the same time to enjoy a fucking game.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#19  Edited By Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@ghosts4ever: LOL keep dreaming :D

RDR 2 will at the earliest come around 2020.

Rockstar is no fool and they will do a GTA V release, and considering we will get the next console gen around 2019/2020, they will want to benefit from the sales.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Kali-B1rd
@foxhound_fox said:
@Syn_Valence said:

Why do we need the first one? This is a prequel. The first one is also 8 years old. And where is the remastered version of it on PS4/XBO? Or Red Dead Revolver for that matter? You don't need a collection of the entire series to release at the same time to enjoy a fucking game.

Look at his post history. You can't talk to that kinda obsessed, looks like he's filling in for ReCloud's abscence.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DaVillain  Moderator

@kali-b1rd said:
@foxhound_fox said:
@Syn_Valence said:

Look at his post history. You can't talk to that kinda obsessed, looks like he's filling in for ReCloud's abscence.

ReCloud got suspended? Damn lol.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MonsieurX

@davillain- said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@foxhound_fox said:
@Syn_Valence said:

Banned, pretty sure

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 foxhound_fox

@davillain- said:
@kali-b1rd said:

Bout time.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 DaVillain  Moderator

@foxhound_fox: @MonsieurX: It's hard to get Banned around here in these parks. But then again, this is ReCloud were talking about, I should have expected it he's out of the picture lol.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 MonsieurX
@davillain- said:

@foxhound_fox: @MonsieurX: It's hard to get Banned around here in these parks. But then again, this is ReCloud were talking about, I should have expected it he's out of the picture lol.

I guess telling people how they are life failures didn't help his case

Avatar image for stereointegrity
stereointegrity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 stereointegrity
Member since 2007 • 12151 Posts

I will buy this twice. Pro and pc.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46280 Posts

59.99 for console version

599 for PC version

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#28 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17806 Posts

I will be patiently waiting for the PC version. Not worth playing on console at 30fps.

Jacanuk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#29 Jacanuk
Member since 2011 • 20281 Posts

@BassMan said:

I will be patiently waiting for the PC version. Not worth playing on console at 30fps.

Hope you can wait a few years then :)

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 BassMan

@Jacanuk said:
@BassMan said:

Hope you can wait a few years then :)

It won't be that long, but I will wait as long as needed.

Avatar image for deactivated-60113e7859d7d
deactivated-60113e7859d7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d
Member since 2017 • 3808 Posts

I don't doubt that it will be on PC, but rumors like this mean nothing to me. I'll believe it when the devs confirm it. I'm probably not gonna play it on PC, though. Nothing I've seen tells me it will be a good shooter, so the mouse and keyboard are wasted. I also expect to be more impressed playing it on my 65 inch HDR TV and surround system then on my PC with 60 fps 2560x1440 high settings. I could take my PC to the living room, but that's too much effort. Again, if it were a good shooter, I'd care more about 60 fps. It won't be.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#32  Edited By MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

Double dipping, which is undoubtedly R*'s incentive in releasing it later.

This isn't an FPS, it's nothing that requires 60 fps to enjoy, that is, IF the 30 is consistent. If it is, I've no problem with that. The original RDR was awful because oftentimes the frame rate would dip into the mid teens, if not lower. I found it unplayable after a certain time. Hopefully this time will be better, and if it's not, I'll stop playing and wait for the PC version. Regardless, I'll pick up the PC version at some point in time.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 BassMan

@MirkoS77 said:

This isn't an FPS, it's nothing that requires 60 fps to enjoy, that is, IF the 30 is consistent. If it is, I've no problem with that. The original RDR was awful because oftentimes the frame rate would dip into the mid teens, if not lower. I found it unplayable after a certain time. Hopefully this time will be better, and if it's not, I'll stop playing and wait for the PC version. Regardless, I'll pick up the PC version at some point in time.

Every game is better at 60fps or higher. RDR 2 is primarily a third person shooter and you have manual control over the camera. So, this will make 30fps distracting and immersion breaking as you have to deal with the judder, input lag and blur. Not worth it on console. Best to just wait for the PC version so you can play it properly.

DragonfireXZ95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 DragonfireXZ95
Member since 2005 • 26645 Posts

I'll buy it for the story and world, but I'm not expecting much from the MP after the fiasco that was GTA V.

Although, even if it doesn't end up coming to PC, I still won't feel like I've missed out on much. Rockstar has kind of lost their charm when it comes to developing games.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 deactivated-60113e7859d7d

@BassMan said:
@MirkoS77 said:

Every game is better at 60fps or higher. RDR 2 is primarily a third person shooter and you have manual control over the camera. So, this will make 30fps distracting and immersion breaking as you have to deal with the judder, input lag and blur. Not worth it on console. Best to just wait for the PC version so you can play it properly.

You probably can't even shoot while running. I've seen the player stop or walk any time they've shot. Any time they've shot, the camera zoomed in, lowering the sensitivity. 60 fps isn't gonna be that important.

You should be able to shoot with or without L2, allowing you to shoot from the hip, like in a true western. This L2 plus R2 shit is overdone to death.

You also have dead eye, which was always lame and will make 60 fps even less important. Max Payne's slow mo would have been equally fitting in a western like this without being lame.

AcidTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 AcidTango
Member since 2013 • 3221 Posts

I seriously don't get why Rockstar never releases a lot of their games on PC day one with the consoles. They know that their games will sell on PC just as well on consoles. If it does come to PC I just hope that we don't have to wait two years like we did with GTA V.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By deactivated-60113e7859d7d

@AcidTango said:

I seriously don't get why Rockstar never releases a lot of their games on PC day one with the consoles. They know that their games will sell on PC just as well on consoles. If it does come to PC I just hope that we don't have to wait two years like we did with GTA V.

Obviously because they want people to buy it twice, which plenty do.

horgen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By horgen  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 127503 Posts

Looks like I will wait for the PC version then... Perhaps upgrade the CPU in the meantime...

AcidTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 AcidTango
Member since 2013 • 3221 Posts

@ezekiel43 said:

Obviously because they want people to buy it twice, which plenty do.

True but it sucks that Rockstar does this. I myself never buy a game twice so their practice really annoys me.

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BlackBalls
Member since 2018 • 1496 Posts

@MonsieurX said:
@davillain- said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@foxhound_fox said:
@Syn_Valence said:

Banned, pretty sure

All the great cows are getting banned. Recloud, Needhealing, Quadknight... Yet trolls like I_P_Daily and Secter Police are somehow still alive. I wonder if mods have a lemming preference.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 MonsieurX

@blackballs said:
@MonsieurX said:
@davillain- said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@foxhound_fox said:

Banned, pretty sure

All the great cows are getting banned. Recloud, Needhealing, Quadknight... Yet trolls like I_P_Daily and Secter Police are somehow still alive. I wonder if mods have a lemming preference.

Good thing the annoying cows are gone

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Kali-B1rd
@MonsieurX said:
@blackballs said:
@MonsieurX said:
@davillain- said:
@kali-b1rd said:

Banned, pretty sure

Good thing the annoying cows are gone

Indeed. IP Daily and Secret Police are nowhere near as bad as them.

IP Daily is tame...

Secret Police just says random - non agressive stuff and posts a cow picture now and then

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 DaVillain  Moderator

@blackballs: The main difference is that they don't attack users on a daily basics. SecretPolice knows how to show off a good slapstick on the Cows. I_P_Daily on the other hand tries too hard and yeah, he's the worst but doesn't really go out and start attacking user though. Overall, it's easy to troll in SW without the trolling if you catch my drift.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts
@blackballs said:
@MonsieurX said:
@davillain- said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@foxhound_fox said:

Banned, pretty sure

Great? Give me a break...lmfao.

Lets see with Recloud you have a dude legit claiming he bullies Zaryia; legit saying "have Fun sucking at life, being a douchebag, I know who you are, Zaryia, and i know people despize you. Im Glad im not you." Goes on to say how his whole personality on here is to just be a dick and troll as well as calling people retarded. Not surprised at all why he was banned; should have happened sooner.

NeedHealing? This guy is a huge clown that got banned because he tried to claim that myself, @DragonfireXZ95, @appariti0n, and anyone else that games on PC is some fat loser that resembles the fat guy from South Park in that World of Warcraft episode...lol. Started to blab asking for pictures and when pictures were presented he couldn't believe it; dodged questions and started straight lying all kinds of bull. Dude said he had enough money to buy my soul...yeah...

Quad was the only normal cow and that's not saying much; I don't know why he got banned but his material was just getting dry. He just kept using the same recycled memes and gifs for 80% of his responses.

BlackBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 BlackBalls
Member since 2018 • 1496 Posts

@dagubot said:
@blackballs said:
@MonsieurX said:
@davillain- said:
@kali-b1rd said:

Banned, pretty sure

Lets see with Recloud you have a dude legit claiming he bullies Zaryia; legit saying "have Fun sucking at life, being a douchebag, I know who you are, Zaryia, and i know people despize you. Im Glad im not you." Goes on to say how his whole personality on here is to just be a dick and troll as well as calling people retarded. Not surprised at all why he was banned; should have happened sooner.

NeedHealing? This guy is a huge clown that got banned because he tried to claim that myself, @DragonfireXZ95, @appariti0n, and anyone else that games on PC is some fat loser that resembles the fat guy from South Park in that World of Warcraft episode...lol. Started to blab asking for pictures and when pictures were presented he couldn't believe it; dodged questions and started straight lying all kinds of bull. Dude said he had enough money to buy my soul...yeah...

Quad was the only normal cow and that's not saying much; I don't know why he got banned but his material was just getting dry. He just kept using the same recycled memes and gifs for 80% of his responses.

And you're saying I_P_Daily and Secretpolice are good as well? Okay, forgot your a lemming, don't even know why I replied to you.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 MonsieurX
@blackballs said:
@dagubot said:
@blackballs said:
@MonsieurX said:
@davillain- said:

Banned, pretty sure

And you're saying I_P_Daily and Secretpolice are good as well? Okay, forgot your a lemming, don't even know why I replied to you.

The usual trick is to read the comment before replying

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts
@blackballs said:
@dagubot said:
@blackballs said:
@MonsieurX said:
@davillain- said:

Banned, pretty sure

@davillain- said:

@blackballs: The main difference is that they don't attack users on a daily basics. SecretPolice knows how to show off a good slapstick on the Cows. I_P_Daily on the other hand tries too hard and yeah, he's the worst but doesn't really go out and start attacking user though. Overall, it's easy to troll in SW without the trolling if you catch my drift.

@davillain- legit just responded as to why Secret & I_P_Daily are not as bad as the ones that got banned...lmao. Damn! I'm a lemming for not defending Recloud, NeedHealing, & Quad...damn...woe is me...

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#48  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58950 Posts

About 6 years behind waiting to play the last one, no hurry.

Avatar image for deactivated-6068afec1b77d
deactivated-6068afec1b77d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#49  Edited By deactivated-6068afec1b77d
Member since 2017 • 2539 Posts

@davillain-: I still don't know if Zairya is a man or a woman...

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11086 Posts
@blackballs said:
@MonsieurX said:
@davillain- said:
@kali-b1rd said:
@foxhound_fox said:

Banned, pretty sure

The Xbox posters tend to flag the crap out of the opposition, and that's bullshit. They're trying to take the wars out of system wars.