RDR2: Is second highest opening in the UK this year. Split 68/32 in favor of PS4

• 130 results
Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Xabiss said:
@tormentos said:
@MonsieurX said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Did Sony market this as native 4K? It outputs in 4K. There's a difference. Besides, it doesn't matter. This is a reminder that Xbox One X is a niche console and not going to do any favors for getting marketshare back for MS, no matter how many they give away.

Yep

I don't see native anywhere..

@MonsieurX said:

But this is about Sony and RDR2

Hahahahaaa..HYPOCRITE much?

Holy shit Microsoft did the same thing and you fanboys freaked the **** out, but now that Sony did it. Well all is good. Fucking hypocrites! The issue with all fanboys!

Man if you don't stop with that fanboy shit like you're not the biggest one here. You are a FANBOY Xabiss. Just deal with it. You're on System Wars. You're not gaining any points pretending like you're not an Xbox fan.

Fanboy shit ROFLMAO. My point is valid and all you can go back to is false narratives. Great job! Typical fanboy drivel when they don't have a point.

SchnabbleTab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 SchnabbleTab
Member since 2013 • 1488 Posts

@that_old_guy said:

@MonsieurX: Lol....your hate for Sony/PlayStation is so obvious.

It’s a valid question you answered with a childish response.

PC gamers will always hate what threatens their platform.

Stealing BotW must make up for the lack of Nintendo hate....such classy bunch you are.

I'm not sure how the PS4 threatens PC, lol.

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By kenshiro3948
Member since 2018 • 406 Posts

People don't even want the XB1X even when MS is paying them money for it and it has the better looking version, that says something XD

I'm sorry guys but that's just hilarious to me lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
deactivated-5f4e2292197f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
Member since 2015 • 1374 Posts

Why is 32% market share of Red Dead 2 bad? I don't get the point of making fun of Microsoft for trying.

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 kenshiro3948
@saltslasher said:

Why is 32% market share of Red Dead 2 bad? I don't get the point of making fun of Microsoft for trying.

It's a pretty huge split for a major blockbuster multiplatform game like this. It's more than anyone was expecting since the split for multiplats are never this huge in the UK since Xbox is still relevant over there. It's also more damaging when you consider MS was doing an even better deal than Sony in addition to having the best looking version and the still got wrecked.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 babyjoker1221
Member since 2015 • 1313 Posts

@kenshiro3948: Uhhh... Whose alt are you again? So many alts these days it's hard to keep up.

Telekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#57 Telekill
Member since 2003 • 12061 Posts

I went to Target today. Every copy for PS4 was sold out. There were still quite a few copies left for X1.

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts

Microsoft just keeps on losing, maybe next gen. Even with the X they keep losing market share.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#59 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20104 Posts

Again with all this $k output nonsense. Put forth a lawsuit or stop crying.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#60 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

So 68% are playing the blurry version, wow spec savers are going to be getting a lot of new customers in a few weeks lol.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

@SchnabbleTab said:
@that_old_guy said:

Stealing BotW must make up for the lack of Nintendo hate....such classy bunch you are.

Yeah, that part always puzzles me. Why would PC be threaten against PS4?

@kenshiro3948 said:
@saltslasher said:

It's a pretty huge split for a major blockbuster multiplatform game like this. It's more than anyone was expecting since the split for multiplats are never this huge in the UK since Xbox is still relevant over there. It's also more damaging when you consider MS was doing an even better deal than Sony in addition to having the best looking version and the still got wrecked.

And another thing, it doesn't matter if you have the most powerful console in the market, if you don't have the exclusive games to back up the console sales, then you are shit out of luck. Anyone who has a decent gaming PC doesn't need to go buy Xbox One now that MS ports their games on PC, so this makes the Xbox One redundant console I have ever seen. PS4 Pro may not be as powerful as the Xbox One X but the PS4 makes up with lots of variety exclusive games, it makes the Xbox One itself look bad. Even Nintendo Switch less powerful then both PS4/Xbox One makes up with exclusive thus making the Xbox One look bad even worst.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c18005f903a1
deactivated-5c18005f903a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 deactivated-5c18005f903a1
Member since 2016 • 4626 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Xabiss said:
@tormentos said:
@MonsieurX said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Did Sony market this as native 4K? It outputs in 4K. There's a difference. Besides, it doesn't matter. This is a reminder that Xbox One X is a niche console and not going to do any favors for getting marketshare back for MS, no matter how many they give away.

Yep

I don't see native anywhere..

@MonsieurX said:

Hahahahaaa..HYPOCRITE much?

Holy shit Microsoft did the same thing and you fanboys freaked the **** out, but now that Sony did it. Well all is good. Fucking hypocrites! The issue with all fanboys!

Man if you don't stop with that fanboy shit like you're not the biggest one here. You are a FANBOY Xabiss. Just deal with it. You're on System Wars. You're not gaining any points pretending like you're not an Xbox fan.

Don't try and pretend you are not the biggest fanboy on SW now Quackers has gone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain- said:
@SchnabbleTab said:
@that_old_guy said:

Yeah, that part always puzzles me. Why would PC be threaten against PS4?

@kenshiro3948 said:
@saltslasher said:

And another thing, it doesn't matter if you have the most powerful console in the market, if you don't have the exclusive games to back up the console sales, then you are shit out of luck. Anyone who has a decent gaming PC doesn't need to go buy Xbox One now that MS ports their games on PC, so this makes the Xbox One redundant console I have ever seen. PS4 Pro may not be as powerful as the Xbox One X but the PS4 makes up with lots of variety exclusive games, it makes the Xbox One itself look bad. Even Nintendo Switch less powerful then both PS4/Xbox One makes up with exclusive thus making the Xbox One look bad even worst.

Is English your first language?

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

Lots of people playing the inferior version of the game, must not have any other good games to play.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@MonsieurX said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@MonsieurX said:

"Play in 4k on PS4 Pro"

Microsoft advertises games on its console as 4K when they're not native. Should they not call them 4K either?

And? You still haven't presented the case where they've lied here. The disclaimer covers it. It outputs at 2160p, it's not native. That's advertising the UK version, they literally can't lie about it there without getting a fine. This has jack all to do with the topic anyway and is a stupid derail, especially if it's been explained to you.

this is so dull.

You are literally defending companies for taking advantage of stupid little terms that shouldn't be an issue in the first place.

"people should educate themselves" ... no, If I'm buying a spade, the advert says its a spade, but actually its a just a handle of a spade THEY SHOULDNT BE SAYING ITS A SPADE

"Upscaled to 4k" in the advertisement would of been correct.

rrjim1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 rrjim1
Member since 2005 • 1983 Posts

Play in 4K, if that isn't deceiving people I don't know what is.

Avatar image for deactivated-642321fb121ca
deactivated-642321fb121ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#68 deactivated-642321fb121ca
Member since 2013 • 7142 Posts
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@MonsieurX said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@MonsieurX said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Doesn't say native. 2160p represents a 4K display. If they said full HD in 4k, then yeah, that's a big lie.

"Play in 4k on PS4 Pro"

Microsoft advertises games on its console as 4K when they're not native. Should they not call them 4K either?

And? You still haven't presented the case where they've lied here. The disclaimer covers it. It outputs at 2160p, it's not native. That's advertising the UK version, they literally can't lie about it there without getting a fine. This has jack all to do with the topic anyway and is a stupid derail, especially if it's been explained to you.

Yep, I did say ASA would take down that MS tweet, you know what I'm talking about.

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 knight-k
Member since 2005 • 2596 Posts

@KBFloYd said:

right so this will not be another GTAV

better luck next time rockstar

...So, when is RDR2 coming to Switch?

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 5882 Posts

68% on PS4 compared to 32% on Xbox

What's the ration of PS4's sold to Xbox.

Not sure that's a win for anyone once you realise the number of systems out there.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11088 Posts
@Telekill said:

I went to Target today. Every copy for PS4 was sold out. There were still quite a few copies left for X1.

Yeah, for some reason they shipped a shit ton of copies of the game. There's only like 30 some odd percent sell through. They over estimated demand pretty hard.

@i_p_daily said:

So 68% are playing the blurry version, wow spec savers are going to be getting a lot of new customers in a few weeks lol.

Shut up, let's not pretend the other 32% were shelling out $500 bucks just to play this one game in native 4K on X. Xbox only moves over there because the S is dirt cheap in the UK.

@boycie said:

Don't try and pretend you are not the biggest fanboy on SW now Quackers has gone.

It wasn't about him being the BIGGEST fanboy, it's about him deluding himself constantly pretending he's not a fanboy. It's a tiresome and stupid shtick that's long past old. And anyone who doesn't own an Xbox One is the biggest Playstation fanboy to you. I have no reason to own an Xbox One when all the games are on PC. Sorry.

@kali-b1rd said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

this is so dull.

You are literally defending companies for taking advantage of stupid little terms that shouldn't be an issue in the first place.

"people should educate themselves" ... no, If I'm buying a spade, the advert says its a spade, but actually its a just a handle of a spade THEY SHOULDNT BE SAYING ITS A SPADE

So you're deliberately cherry picking what to defend from corporations. I guess they only have to be ones you like. So the the way Sony defines an ad with proper disclaimers is bad, but defending broken ass games from Bethesda is good. Get out of here, clown. You make it more than obvious your sodium levels are through the roof.

@tdkmillsy said:

Not sure that's a win for anyone once you realise the number of systems out there.

As of March it was 5.1 to 3.9. Xbox owners just don't really buy any games. And you know why? MS is pricing the console dirt cheap so only income strapped people can afford it. MS is so desperate to get systems out there they're not getting quality customers in return.

kuu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 kuu2
Member since 2005 • 12062 Posts

Cows are the worst. First it was "Pro was never marketed as a 4k console". Now its Sony isn't marketing it as a "Native 4k" console.

Cows are the worst.

Anyway still best on X. Cows with the inferior version the way its been for 16 out of 20 years.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 BenjaminBanklin
@kuu2 said:

Cows are the worst. First it was "Pro was never marketed as a 4k console". Now its Sony isn't marketing it as a "Native 4k" console.

Cows are the worst.

Anyway still best on X. Cows with the inferior version the way its been for 16 out of 20 years.

Sorry, until all Xbox One owners buy an X, you guys are still hauling the S as the worst system. Your niche console can't save you from the steaming failure that's the Xbox brand at current.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

@i_p_daily: ?

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 tdkmillsy

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Telekill said:

Yeah, for some reason they shipped a shit ton of copies of the game. There's only like 30 some odd percent sell through. They over estimated demand pretty hard.

@i_p_daily said:

Shut up, let's not pretend the other 32% were shelling out $500 bucks just to play this one game in native 4K on X. Xbox only moves over there because the S is dirt cheap in the UK.

@boycie said:

It wasn't about him being the BIGGEST fanboy, it's about him deluding himself constantly pretending he's not a fanboy. It's a tiresome and stupid shtick that's long past old. And anyone who doesn't own an Xbox One is the biggest Playstation fanboy to you. I have no reason to own an Xbox One when all the games are on PC. Sorry.

@kali-b1rd said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

this is so dull.

So you're deliberately cherry picking what to defend from corporations. I guess they only have to be ones you like. So the the way Sony defines an ad with proper disclaimers is bad, but defending broken ass games from Bethesda is good. Get out of here, clown. You make it more than obvious your sodium levels are through the roof.

@tdkmillsy said:

As of March it was 5.1 to 3.9. Xbox owners just don't really buy any games. And you know why? MS is pricing the console dirt cheap so only income strapped people can afford it. MS is so desperate to get systems out there they're not getting quality customers in return.

I thought it was closer to 2 to 1, Xbox doing better than I thought.

Really don't get what you are saying there, its so cheap ONLY income strapped people can afford it. Surely in that case anyone could afford it and surely you are going to buy games if you buy a console.

I've not seen one advert for RDR2 on the Xbox in the UK, yet I've seen loads for PS4, maybe that has something to do with it.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 BenjaminBanklin
@tdkmillsy said:

Really don't get what you are saying there, its so cheap ONLY income strapped people can afford it. Surely in that case anyone could afford it and surely you are going to buy games if you buy a console.

I've not seen one advert for RDR2 on the Xbox in the UK, yet I've seen loads for PS4, maybe that has something to do with it.

Nope, the difference isn't that major, can't be more than a million and some change at this point, yet the PS4 version smoked the Xbox One version over 2 to 1. And this is a regular trend with Xbox games, even in the markets where the console sells OK. Don't you think there's something behind that?

Xbox has had deals at UK retailers where the console comes with up to five games included on top of price cuts. A good chunk of people might not buy another game for a while when they have they have that many at their disposal at once. When you're too desperate to get rid of consoles, you don't get quality users in the ecosystem.

Also, I hope you're not implying that Xbox One owners are too dumb to know when a game is on their console.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#78 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9552 Posts

@i_p_daily: more like 80 to 90% since most copies will be played on regular ps4 and xbox1

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 tdkmillsy
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@tdkmillsy said:

Nope, the difference isn't that major, can't be more than a million and some change at this point, yet the PS4 version smoked the Xbox One version over 2 to 1. And this is a regular trend with Xbox games, even in the markets where the console sells OK. Don't you think there's something behind that?

Xbox has had deals at UK retailers where the console comes with up to five games included on top of price cuts. A good chunk of people might not buy another game for a while when they have they have that many at their disposal at once. When you're too desperate to get rid of consoles, you don't get quality users in the ecosystem.

Also, I hope you're not implying that Xbox One owners are too dumb to know when a game is on their console.

https://www.polygon.com/2018/5/9/17336138/ps4-xbox-one-sales-chart-figures-numbers

2:1

https://www.theverge.com/2017/12/7/16745752/playstation-4-70-million-sales

PS4 70 million, no way on this planet Xbox One has sold 1 million less

Consoles have bundle deals all the time, the Xbox One should be priced less than the PS4 in the same way the Pro is priced less than the X.

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 BenjaminBanklin
@tdkmillsy said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@tdkmillsy said:

https://www.polygon.com/2018/5/9/17336138/ps4-xbox-one-sales-chart-figures-numbers

Consoles have bundle deals all the time, the Xbox One should be priced less than the PS4 in the same way the Pro is priced less than the X.

[Facepalm] The UK! This thread is about UK sales. Read the title! The difference in the UK is just over one million systems, maybe a million and a half at most, yet the PS4 version has it in a headlock with a 68/32 split.

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 kenshiro3948
@tdkmillsy said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Telekill said:

@i_p_daily said:

@boycie said:

@kali-b1rd said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

this is so dull.

@tdkmillsy said:

It's more than 2 to 1 worldwide but this is UK and Xbox is actually more competitive in the UK that's why this split is more surprising.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 tdkmillsy

@kenshiro3948 said:
@tdkmillsy said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Telekill said:

@i_p_daily said:

@boycie said:

@kali-b1rd said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

this is so dull.

@tdkmillsy said:

It's more than 2 to 1 worldwide but this is UK and Xbox is actually more competitive in the UK that's why this split is more surprising.

oops :)

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6848 Posts

Glad to hear Rockstar used that extra horsepower of the One X. Won't benefit me, but good on'em.

That_Old_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 That_Old_Guy
Member since 2018 • 1233 Posts

@drlostrib said:
@MonsieurX said:
@that_old_guy said:

lol your hate for PC is so obvious

and sad

I don’t hate PC gaming...I hate PC gamers.

And you neither of you denied hating the PS4.

Wheres that PC gaming dude that was talking about quote etiquette. Wait LostRib is a PC gamer so it doesn’t apply to him.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@that_old_guy: Why would I hate a plastic box?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Xabiss said:

Fanboy shit ROFLMAO. My point is valid and all you can go back to is false narratives. Great job! Typical fanboy drivel when they don't have a point.

So should i freaking start quoting your little meltdowns on anything bad about the xbox one? And quote how you are not even close when the same is done vs the PS4? How many times have i quoted you?

Please man stop you have a 2012 join date but started posting regularly here way after 2012,so yeah for me you are nothing more than another alt lemming to scare to hop into its normal account.

No amount of hiding will make you look unbiased,you just can't help it when some one say something bad about the xbox,hell look at the thread that you are is pro PS4 and what are you doing yeah fighting cows..lol But but but i am not a fanboy you lemmings are pathetic.

@rrjim1 said:

Lots of people playing the inferior version of the game, must not have any other good games to play.

So do you care about graphics NOW? Is time for..

So from what i remember you somehow didn't saw the PS4 50% power advantage.

And on the second post yeah it show you saying the ps4 and even xbox one graphics were ok so 720p was ok but somehow checkerboard 4k isn't.lol

Don't let the sales split hit you on the way out. :)

@tdkmillsy said:

As Brian Crecente noted for Variety, Sony declared the worldwide sales of PlayStation 4 at 73.6 million units at the end of 2017. That would leave 29.4 million Xbox Ones sold

From your own link the PS4 had 73.6 millions.

The xbox one 29.4 millions By december 2017 it was already outselling it by more than 2 to 1.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts
@that_old_guy said:
@drlostrib said:
@MonsieurX said:
@that_old_guy said:

lol your hate for PC is so obvious

and sad

I don’t hate PC gaming...I hate PC gamers.

And you neither of you denied hating the PS4.

Wheres that PC gaming dude that was talking about quote etiquette. Wait LostRib is a PC gamer so it doesn’t apply to him.

I can't deny it. Every night I tell my PS4, "good night, PS4. I'll most likely kill you in the morning"

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts
@tormentos said:
@Xabiss said:

So should i freaking start quoting your little meltdowns on anything bad about the xbox one? And quote how you are not even close when the same is done vs the PS4? How many times have i quoted you?

Please man stop you have a 2012 join date but started posting regularly here way after 2012,so yeah for me you are nothing more than another alt lemming to scare to hop into its normal account.

No amount of hiding will make you look unbiased,you just can't help it when some one say something bad about the xbox,hell look at the thread that you are is pro PS4 and what are you doing yeah fighting cows..lol But but but i am not a fanboy you lemmings are pathetic.

What the actual **** is wrong with you. Making bullshit up about me being an alt blah blah blah. When you have no point this is the defense you always go to. No matter how many time you say it I am a gamer nothing else, nothing more. The funny shit is this really bothers you and it is hilarious.

That_Old_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 That_Old_Guy

@MonsieurX said:

@that_old_guy: Why would I hate a plastic box?

Why do you?

That_Old_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 That_Old_Guy

@drlostrib: Silly alt. Life isn’t a movie.

DrLostRib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 DrLostRib
Member since 2017 • 5931 Posts
@that_old_guy said:

@drlostrib: Life isn’t a movie.

true, I hate my PS4 too much to even speak to it

That_Old_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 That_Old_Guy

@drlostrib said:
@that_old_guy said:

@drlostrib: Life isn’t a movie.

true, I hate my PS4 too much to even speak to it

Silly alt.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
deactivated-5f4e2292197f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 deactivated-5f4e2292197f1
Member since 2015 • 1374 Posts

@davillain-: Yet, Xbox still sells tons of units despite being so redundant, and still nearly as many in the states as PS4. The other dude posted market shares from each generation, and Xbox One isn't even close to being grouped with the worst consoles, first Xbox was twice as small market share, even so, didn't stop 360 from kicking ass, just like One's troubles with selling units won't stop Game Pass, xCloud, Scarlett Stream Box or the next Premium Xbox from selling.

I really don't get why people hate on MS trying...They did all these things to make Xbox better and build an ecosystem with PC that no one ever thought possible cause no one ever has pushed such consumer friendly practices.

You realize there are like 1.5 billion Win10 devices, and Game Pass is coming to all of them, and the billions of phones in the world will have xCloud. MS isn't shooting for "Most Traditional" console experience. PlayStation will forever be the traditional console, and will always be what its gift, yet at same time it will also be its curse. I'm just glad Sony found some new outlet in VR.

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By kenshiro3948
@tormentos said:
@Xabiss said:

@rrjim1 said:

So do you care about graphics NOW? Is time for..

So from what i remember you somehow didn't saw the PS4 50% power advantage.

And on the second post yeah it show you saying the ps4 and even xbox one graphics were ok so 720p was ok but somehow checkerboard 4k isn't.lol

Don't let the sales split hit you on the way out. :)

@tdkmillsy said:

As Brian Crecente noted for Variety, Sony declared the worldwide sales of PlayStation 4 at 73.6 million units at the end of 2017. That would leave 29.4 million Xbox Ones sold

From your own link the PS4 had 73.6 millions.

The xbox one 29.4 millions By december 2017 it was already outselling it by more than 2 to 1.

Exposed lol.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@davillain- said:

@i_p_daily: ?

Simple question I though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@X_CAPCOM_X said:

@i_p_daily: more like 80 to 90% since most copies will be played on regular ps4 and xbox1

So what you are trying to say is that you are playing that blurry mess.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@BenjaminBanklin said:

@i_p_daily said:

Poor Benji can't stand that ALL PS4/PRO owners are playing the blurry mess version where as Xbox owners have a choice to play the best version. Its making you very butthurt...

scatteh316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 scatteh316
Member since 2004 • 10273 Posts
@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

Poor Benji can't stand that ALL PS4/PRO owners are playing the blurry mess version where as Xbox owners have a choice to play the best version. Its making you very butthurt...

Because Sony fans don't have that choice..... dumb ass comment.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 deactivated-6092a2d005fba

@scatteh316 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

No they don't because they are Sony "fans" and are left with that blurry mess, or are you trying to tell me Sony "fans" are going to buy an X lol.

knight-k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 knight-k
Member since 2005 • 2596 Posts

@i_p_daily said:
@scatteh316 said:
@i_p_daily said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:
@i_p_daily said:

No they don't because they are Sony "fans" and are left with that blurry mess, or are you trying to tell me Sony "fans" are going to buy an X lol.

Hahaha! A "blurry mess" you make it sound like it's unplayable, yet most gamers bought the PS4 version.

Lemmings are desperate for some "ownage"