"Quit looking at my screen!" Be careful what you wish for.

• 105 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blueace88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 blueace88
Member since 2005 • 65 Posts

I've never understood, for local multiplayer split-screen, why people don't seem to be bothered by the inherent flaw of having your display reduced to half or a quarter of it's usual size. Seems like it would make the game tough to play.

789shadow
It IS somewhat annoying, but it's more than balanced by the awesomeness of playing games with someone who is actually in the room with you. Nothing like giving a high five after a really cool kill, or seeing the look on your friend's face as you pass him just before the finish line.
curono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#102 curono
Member since 2005 • 7722 Posts
Lets see.. Playing with friends and actually having a social relation vs Playing against homophobic sexist teen trolls...
NaveedLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#103 NaveedLife
Member since 2010 • 17179 Posts

Playing a PC game either LAN or online right next to your buddies is the best way IMO. Gives you all the greatness of splitscreen, without all the cheating and annoying screensharing :P.

Cherokee_Jack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#104 Cherokee_Jack
Member since 2008 • 32198 Posts
No. The only local games I care about are racing games and Smash Bros, and those will continue to have local multi forever (at least I hope racers still do, Burnout Paradise only had it as DLC) I really don't play them these days except in the rare cases when I want to play something with my sister. It was fun in the N64/GC days though.