PSVita Has 'Better Chance' to Succeed than 3DS, says EA.

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AtariKidX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1 AtariKidX
Member since 2010 • 7156 Posts

"I think [Sony has] got a shot because they have some really unique innovation in the control scheme, the technology and the screen. It's got a lot of social features now so that you can actually communicate with our friends and be social," said Gibeau."You can't ring them up by putting the device up to your ear but in general I think they've got most of the capabilities that you'd find in a smartphone, with some unique capabilities that make them stand out."

"I don't think they're quite in the same boat as the 3DS... the 3DS was a really interesting piece of technology but I think there was some confusion over it and the title slate was a little different," he offered.

"I think Vita has a better chance because it has a stronger title slate at launch," he noted. "PSP has had a great run in Europe as a device; it seems to have reached a much larger audience here than it did in North America.

As for how well the PS Vita does, there is a lot riding on the success of the device. The 3DS has already had to drop the price rather drastically, only a few months after hitting the market."

http://www.industrygamers.com/news/playstation-vita-has-better-chance-to-succeed-than-3ds-says-ea/

I can't disagree with that......it looks that the PSVita it will be a big Succeed.The system is fantastic and the list of games is awesome....can't wait.

1)Bioshock
2)LittleBigPlanet
3)ModNation Racers
4)Ruin
5)WipEOut 2048
6)Uncharted: Golden Abyss
7)Killzone
8]Resistance: Burning Skies
9)Little Deviants
10)Call of Duty
11)Reality Figgters
12)Gravity Daze
13)Smart As
14)Broken
15)Hustle Kings
16)Virtua Tennis 4
17)Monster Hunter
18]Dynasty warriors
19)Ridge Racer
20)Dragons Crown...just awesome.
21)Street Fighter x Tekken
22)Sound Shapes
23)Assassin Creed
24)Lumines
25)Asphalt
26)Dungeon Hunter Alliance
27)Michael Jackson the Experience
28]Escape Plan
29)Mad Blocker
30)Super Stardust Delta
31)Stardrone
32)Little King Story Sequel
33)Persona 4 The Golden
34)Alien Spidy
35)Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack

cxczzz

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

It'll be interesting to see, and on paper, i'd agree. I'll wait to see what actually launches along side the system before I make a call though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#3 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts
Just like the PSP had a better chance to succeed than the DS?
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 ChubbyGuy40
Member since 2007 • 26442 Posts

Just like the PSP had a better chance to succeed than the DS?charizard1605

Zing! Exactly! The PSV is going to follow in the PSP's footsteps. "Fail" because it's priced too high.

Ly_the_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Ly_the_Fairy
Member since 2011 • 8541 Posts

There was a time when everyone thought the PSP would win too. It had sports games, shooters, and even GTA titles coming for it.

The 3DS just needs a "re-launch" where consumers actually know that it's a different device from the DS, and Nintendo needs to launch a Pokemon game for it :P

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 lbjkurono23
Member since 2007 • 12544 Posts
I want 20 games out of that list, the vita looks great, but I don't see it doing any better than the 3ds(at least in sales).
Ventara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Ventara
Member since 2011 • 293 Posts

Isn't this old news?

Anyways, I have to agree. It just seems like the Vita can do anything. Although I know most will hate it, I'm looking forward to ports of PS3 and PS2 games that I never played.

hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hakanakumono
Member since 2008 • 27455 Posts

No it doesn't. The primary users of handhelds are children and Sony isn't targetting children.

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]Just like the PSP had a better chance to succeed than the DS?ChubbyGuy40

Zing! Exactly! The PSV is going to follow in the PSP's footsteps. "Fail" because it's priced too high.

Are we already forgetting that the Vita will launch at the same price as the 3DS did? PSP never had a problem selling hardware, mind you.

minh800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 minh800
Member since 2011 • 1166 Posts

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]Just like the PSP had a better chance to succeed than the DS?ChubbyGuy40

Or win over the Japanese market because console gaming on the go is very popular effectively cutting the 3DS's third party support to a minimum! Which is what the PSP did in the last two years of it's life.

And the PSP was selling very well in the beginning of it's life. The price wasn't too high at all.

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 ThePlothole
Member since 2007 • 11515 Posts

No it doesn't. The primary users of handhelds are children and Sony isn't targetting children.

[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]Just like the PSP had a better chance to succeed than the DS?hakanakumono

Are we already forgetting that the Vita will launch at the same price as the 3DS did? PSP never had a problem selling hardware, mind you.

But the two systems won't be the same price when the Vita launches.
starwarsjunky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 starwarsjunky
Member since 2009 • 24765 Posts
you left out mortal kombat and hot shots golf from the list :(
ShadowMoses900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#12 ShadowMoses900
Member since 2010 • 17081 Posts

I'm really excited about the Vita aswell, it already has more games and studioslined up for it than Nintendo. Plus I just don't like the 3DS, I feel the 3D effect is more tacked on if anything (if you move the slightest, it goes away) and it hurts my eyes and gives me a headache after awhile. Sure I can turn it off, but then it just becomes like another DS, I bought the 3DS for the 3D! Also the batter life is a nightmare, about 3 hours and it's dead. Plus overtime rechargable battery starts to weaken and can only hold less and less.... HUGE mistake on Nintendo's part.

I hope Vita get's the battery life right....

wraigth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 wraigth
Member since 2007 • 912 Posts
It'll most likely come down to price with the vast majority of the market meaning 3DS with it's new lower price point will most likely be the better seller for the forseeable future.
Ly_the_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Ly_the_Fairy
Member since 2011 • 8541 Posts

[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

[QUOTE="charizard1605"]Just like the PSP had a better chance to succeed than the DS?minh800

Or win over the Japanese market because console gaming on the go is very popular effectively cutting the 3DS's third party support to a minimum! Which is what the PSP did in the last two years of it's life.

And the PSP was selling very well in the beginning of it's life. The price wasn't too high at all.

$250 6 years ago with only the DS as competition is a bit different than $250 now with the 3DS + tablets/smartphones as competition.

WarTornRuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 WarTornRuston
Member since 2011 • 2712 Posts

I look at the 3DS and just shake my head. It really isn't that big of a jump from the DS, kind of like the Gamecube to the Wii with a gimmick. I do not know what it is gonna take for these die hard Nintendo fanboys to realize there are much better options out there. I honestly think Nintendo has become a secondary device for most people.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#16 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

I look at the 3DS and just shake my head. It really isn't that big of a jump from the DS, kind of like the Gamecube to the Wii with a gimmick. I do not know what it is gonna take for these die hard Nintendo fanboys to realize there are much better options out there. I honestly think Nintendo has become a secondary device for most people.

WarTornRuston
Excuse me? The 3DS represents a much bigger jump from the DS than the DS was from the GBA.
Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts

It will a closer fight this time, PSV is doing a lot of things in the correct ay. But it´s Nintendo we are talking about, I think the 3ds will sell more due: Price and being released one year earlier.

and the wiiu will be in the same situation as the wii. Lack of power compared to the competition, thet will left the system in a coner...

ThePlothole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ThePlothole
Member since 2007 • 11515 Posts

WarTornRuston
Compared to the DS, it is a big jump. The internal hardware is completely different. Not simply modified like the Wii was to the GCN.
Timstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19 Timstuff
Member since 2002 • 26840 Posts

I want EA to make a handheld Mass Effect game for PSV! It should be a turn-based strategy RPG like Final Fantasy Tactics or XCOM, that would be badass. I know they made a mobile ME game but it kind of sucked. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the PSV and I'm glad that EA has some faith in it, even though the handheld market is probably a fair bit smaller now than it was a few years ago.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ChubbyGuy40

and the wiiu will be in the same situation as the wii. Lack of power compared to the competition, thet will left the system in a coner...

Giancar

How do we know that? There are no system specs released. There's only been one game shown that's not even in pre-alpha stages. We don't even know the price of it yet.

minh800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 minh800

[QUOTE="minh800"]

[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

Ly_the_Fairy

$250 6 years ago with only the DS as competition is a bit different than $250 now with the 3DS + tablets/smartphones as competition.

Er, target audiences have a lot to do with it. Vita's target audience is core gamers just like the PSP's. Smartphones are not targeting the same people.

Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts

[QUOTE="Giancar"]

ChubbyGuy40

How do we know that? There are no system specs released. There's only been one game shown that's not even in pre-alpha stages. We don't even know the price of it yet.

I am making simple assumptions like you did. Thinking like companies (and systems) won't change and everything will be the same every gen.
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ChubbyGuy40

WarTornRuston

How was it not a big jump? The DS was theoretically able to pull of N64 graphics, but rarely did it ever do that in 3D games. The 3DS just about equal to what the GC can do, but even it has more advanced features than the Wii. That's why games like RE:R can pull off HDR, motion blur, self-shadows (Not even Wii FPSes had shadows. They had blobs) and more. Revelations puts anything on the DS and PSP to shame.

What much better options? Waiting for the Vita? I don't see how it's going to be much better when the only game on it so far is Uncharted (That's worth playing that is.) iOS/Android? Those aren't real gaming devices like 3DS and Vita.

hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 hakanakumono

[QUOTE="WarTornRuston"]

ChubbyGuy40

How was it not a big jump? The DS was theoretically able to pull of N64 graphics, but rarely did it ever do that in 3D games. The 3DS just about equal to what the GC can do, but even it has more advanced features than the Wii. That's why games like RE:R can pull off HDR, motion blur, self-shadows (Not even Wii FPSes had shadows. They had blobs) and more. Revelations puts anything on the DS and PSP to shame.

What much better options? Waiting for the Vita? I don't see how it's going to be much better when the only game on it so far is Uncharted (That's worth playing that is.) iOS/Android? Those aren't real gaming devices like 3DS and Vita.

Do you honestly believe this?

Timstuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Timstuff
Member since 2002 • 26840 Posts

[QUOTE="Giancar"]

ChubbyGuy40

It's pretty much a given that the Wii U won't be very powerful. It will be able to run PS3-level games smoothly at 1080p resolution, but there is no way Nintendo would be able to make a system more souped up than that and include that expensive controller while keeping it under $500-- especially since Nintendo wants to sell it at a profit. It's also too small of a box to fit serious next-gen hardware inside of. We aren't going to see PS4 or Xbox 720 until 2013 at the earliest, and by that point the Wii-U will be very outdated. Today's PC gaming rig is 2014's game console, and there is no way Nintendo is going to pack that much power into a tiny little box while also packing in a $150 tablet controller, all while keeping the price under $300 and still leaving room for a profit off of each unit sold.
minh800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 minh800

[QUOTE="WarTornRuston"]

ChubbyGuy40

What much better options? Waiting for the Vita? I don't see how it's going to be much better when the only game on it so far is Uncharted (That's worth playing that is.)

Gravity Rush, Escape Plan, LBP, Dragon's Crown, and Ruin are not worth playing? I can get them not being suited for your tastes but, lol, no. There are plenty of games worth playing.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts
Speculation at its best. There is room enough for both handhelds to make plenty of money for their respective companies.
Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Hardly anything interests me at all from that list. Where are the RPGs?

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts
Communism looked good on paper too. When I see the Vita succeed (over the 3DS) then I'll believe it.
CwlHeddwyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 CwlHeddwyn
Member since 2005 • 5314 Posts
[QUOTE="WarTornRuston"]

ThePlothole
Compared to the DS, it is a big jump. The internal hardware is completely different. Not simply modified like the Wii was to the GCN.

Wii is basically an overclocked Gamecube with extra RAM. basically a GCN 1.5 the 3DS on the other hand is easily many times more powerful than DS. And it is more powerful than the PSP as well.
yoshi_64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 yoshi_64
Member since 2003 • 25261 Posts
The 3DS and Vita are both going against the smartphone market in gaming... Sure Vita is an amazing piece of tech. I'll likely get one, but it's really big too. Too big perhaps for some to carry around ALONG with their phone, which always is with people. The other problem the Vita faces is the high price point. Why buy a $250 device OR a $300 model when you can get a phone for that price and do the same things AND get cheaper games around a buck or two or even free? As much as I hate to say it, handheld gaming systems are becoming more niche the more they are compared to phones.
hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 hakanakumono

Hardly anything interests me at all from that list. Where are the RPGs?

Bigboi500

Unfortunately, for now we only have ports for RPGs. Disgaea 3 (SRPG) and P4G.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 ChubbyGuy40

It's pretty much a given that the Wii U won't be very powerful. It will be able to run PS3-level games smoothly at 1080p resolution, but there is no way Nintendo would be able to make a system more souped up than that and include that expensive controller while keeping it under $500-- especially since Nintendo wants to sell it at a profit. It's also too small of a box to fit serious next-gen hardware inside of. We aren't going to see PS4 or Xbox 720 until 2013 at the earliest, and by that point the Wii-U will be very outdated. Today's PC gaming rig is 2014's game console, and there is no way Nintendo is going to pack that much power into a tiny little box while also packing in a $150 tablet controller, all while keeping the price under $300 and still leaving room for a profit off of each unit sold.Timstuff

No it's not a given. None of us know what's truly inside the Wii-U, so we can't say how powerful it's going to be. We don't even know if that's the final form factor, so we can't know for sure what kind of hardware they can shove in there. Why are you assuming Sony and Ms are going to build more powerful systems? If they're going to build even a PC rig in 2014, they aren't going to sell it for under $500 either. Why not go the Nintendo route? Nintendo kicked their ass this generation, and no doubt investors want to see those profits over at MS and Sony also.

That expensive controller? It's not even a full-fledged tablet like people want to make it out to be. If HP can built tablets at only $99, then Nintendo can build and sell this controller for less.

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 lbjkurono23
The 3DS and Vita are both going against the smartphone market in gaming... Sure Vita is an amazing piece of tech. I'll likely get one, but it's really big too. Too big perhaps for some to carry around ALONG with their phone, which always is with people. The other problem the Vita faces is the high price point. Why buy a $250 device OR a $300 model when you can get a phone for that price and do the same things AND get cheaper games around a buck or two or even free? As much as I hate to say it, handheld gaming systems are becoming more niche the more they are compared to phones. yoshi_64
Eventually it will get there, just like PMPs.
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ChubbyGuy40

hakanakumono

Actually I do. Nothing announced besides Uncharted, Bioshock, and maybe LBP (Assuming it's going to be a brand new experience and not just a port of 2 with new items.) Meanwhile there are easily 3 times that many titles on the 3DS that are interesting.

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 lbjkurono23

[QUOTE="hakanakumono"]

ChubbyGuy40

Actually I do. Nothing announced besides Uncharted, Bioshock, and maybe LBP (Assuming it's going to be a brand new experience and not just a port of 2 with new items.) Meanwhile there are easily 3 times that many titles on the 3DS that are interesting TO ME.

Fixed it for ya :)

hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 hakanakumono

[QUOTE="hakanakumono"]

ChubbyGuy40

Actually I do. Nothing announced besides Uncharted, Bioshock, and maybe LBP (Assuming it's going to be a brand new experience and not just a port of 2 with new items.) Meanwhile there are easily 3 times that many titles on the 3DS that are interesting.

Oh okay, naturally.

minh800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 minh800

[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

[QUOTE="hakanakumono"]

hakanakumono

Oh okay, naturally.

Haha, what games are you interested in on the 3DS, by the way? I feel like we have similar tastes and I can only come up with 4 games (assuming ZoE is actually going to it)

nameless12345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 nameless12345
Member since 2010 • 15125 Posts

From what I gather the Vita is mostly hyped because of the graphics and the 250$ price tag. The touch screen and gyro functions are nothing new and the games don't look terribly innovative and unique either. I think once Nintendo throws out Pokemon for the 3DS all the kids will want it while the Vita will face hefty competition from smartphones and even home consoles.

hakanakumono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 hakanakumono

[QUOTE="hakanakumono"]

[QUOTE="ChubbyGuy40"]

minh800

Oh okay, naturally.

Haha, what games are you interested in on the 3DS, by the way? I feel like we have similar tastes and I can only come up with 4 games (assuming ZoE is actually going to it)

Well Revelations, for one. I'm actually trying to convince myself not to buy a 3DS though. I wasn't really able to support the DS and the PSP together, so I probably just want a Vita if at all.

By "naturally," I meant that I thought that would "naturally" be his opinion given that he seems to be the evil twin of one of the Vita fanboys here.

WarTornRuston

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 WarTornRuston
Member since 2011 • 2712 Posts

[QUOTE="WarTornRuston"]

ChubbyGuy40

Look, you can keep telling yourself that Nintendo's games are still amazing and the 3DS games look different from the DS but every Mario game looks the same to me. Same with Mario Kart. And I do not see Nintendo ramping up the graphics when every Nintendo fan buys it just because it says Nintendo on the box.. Saying the 3DS is at least comparable to the Wii? A 10 year old box? Much better options? A phone. And yes the Vita or even a PSP. The only game on the 3DS as of now that is worth playing is Zelda.....for the 20th time. I like Mario Kart but jesus it is the same thing that was on the Wii and DS. It looks and plays the same. Now you have a glider. So what. That just means they take the tricks away......they were useless so it won't matter. And I know Sony and Microsoft have games they are milking but these games also have multiplayer where most of the improvements are made or they are part of a trilogy. How many Mario and Mario Kart's are they?
Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts
If it continously spills out games like the ps3 does it will own the 3ds.
ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 ChubbyGuy40

minh800

Not going with current ones. Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Luigi's Mansion 2, Paper Mario, Resident Evil Revelations, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Heroes of Ruin, Metal Gear Solid 3, James Noir: Hollywood Crimes, Kid Icarus, and Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright.

Maybe Star Fox too. Not sure about that one. I was interested in Shinobi for a little bit, but since it looks like it has the budget of an iOS game, I don't care for it now. There are a few multiplats, such as Rayman Origins (No PC version is BS,) Sonic Generators (No PC version is really BS,) and maybe that Spiderman: Edge of Time since it's exactly the same as the console versions.

minh800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 minh800

[QUOTE="minh800"]

[QUOTE="hakanakumono"]

Oh okay, naturally.

hakanakumono

Well Revelations, for one. I'm actually trying to convince myself not to buy a 3DS though. I wasn't really able to support the DS and the PSP together, so I probably just want a Vita if at all.

By "naturally," I meant that I thought that would "naturally" be his opinion given that he seems to be the evil twin of one of the Vita fanboys here.

I'm fairly certain that Capcom will port Revelations to anything that can run it so, for me at least, I wouldn't buy the 3DS for it.

Don't worry. I understood.

minh800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 minh800

[QUOTE="minh800"]

ChubbyGuy40

Not going with current ones. Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Luigi's Mansion 2, Paper Mario, Resident Evil Revelations, Kingdom Hearts 3D, Heroes of Ruin, Metal Gear Solid 3, James Noir: Hollywood Crimes, Kid Icarus, and Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright.

Maybe Star Fox too. Not sure about that one. I was interested in Shinobi for a little bit, but since it looks like it has the budget of an iOS game, I don't care for it now. There are a few multiplats, such as Rayman Origins (No PC version is BS,) Sonic Generators (No PC version is really BS,) and maybe that Spiderman: Edge of Time since it's exactly the same as the console versions.

Out of the games you listed, I'm only interested in one of them: KH3D. The other three are Beyond the Labyrinth, Time Travelers, and ZoE. I really don't care for more Mario or the various spin-offs, I don't care for Heroes of Ruin, I'm getting the MGS HD Collection, Uprising looked interesting until I saw the control scheme, and I never cared for Layton, PW, or Resident Evil.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 ChubbyGuy40

Look, you can keep telling yourself that Nintendo's games are still amazing and the 3DS games look different from the DS but every Mario game looks the same to me. Same with Mario Kart. And I do not see Nintendo ramping up the graphics when every Nintendo fan buys it just because it says Nintendo on the box.. Saying the 3DS is at least comparable to the Wii? A 10 year old box? Much better options? A phone. And yes the Vita or even a PSP. The only game on the 3DS as of now that is worth playing is Zelda.....for the 20th time. I like Mario Kart but jesus it is the same thing that was on the Wii and DS. It looks and plays the same. Now you have a glider. So what. That just means they take the tricks away......they were useless so it won't matter. And I know Sony and Microsoft have games they are milking but these games also have multiplayer where most of the improvements are made or they are part of a trilogy. How many Mario and Mario Kart's are they?WarTornRuston

Oh I'm not telling myself that. They are still amazing and they look vastly different. Super Mario 3D Land is a clear gen ahead of NSMB/SM64 DS. Revelations might as well be two gens ahead of RE:DS. Mario Kart...yeah some of the footage I've seen can look amazing, while some look like they didn't put much effort into the graphics. It still looks like a new Mario Kart game. There's been the SNES, N64, GC, Wii, GBA, and DS version. 3DS is it's 7th version.

The graphics are very much good enough for a handheld. SM3DL looks like a Galaxy port. The GPU in the 3DS has features that are comparable to certain features on DX9/DX10 chips, and that's why it can do Wii-like visuals. That's what I meant. It obviously doesn't have the power of one, but that doesn't mean it still can't pump out amazing graphics on for a handheld device. What's wrong with the Wii being a 10 year old box? (Actually about 2004, so 7 year old :P) A 10 year old box wouldn't be able to push Skyward Sword and SMG graphics.

As of now? Yeah I agree with you. OoT 3D is the only 3DS game I have atm. No system ever has a good launch lineup, but I'm not going pretend it did.

ChubbyGuy40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 ChubbyGuy40

Out of the games you listed, I'm only interested in one of them: KH3D. The other three are Beyond the Labyrinth, Time Travelers, and ZoE. I really don't care for more Mario or the various spin-offs, I don't care for Heroes of Ruin, I'm getting the MGS HD Collection, Uprising looked interesting until I saw the control scheme, and I never cared for Layton, PW, or Resident Evil.

minh800

Beyond the Labyrinth was the one I forgot. I just liked the setting/art, since I don't really know what the game is about except for some girl wandering around a labyrinth :P

hakanakumono

You gotta get Revelations :o That and SM3DL are what convinced me to buy one. Oh, and OoT of course which is why I have it now.

Come on man, I'm not that low :( If the Vita really does end up being amazing, then I'll support it. Unlike the "other," I'm not turning a blind-eye and putting down the Vita every chance I get, and I'm certainly not pretending to hate/like it as the "other" does. I also don't do comparisons with bullshots vs stretched pictures :P

Avatar image for deactivated-63f6895020e66
deactivated-63f6895020e66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deactivated-63f6895020e66
Member since 2004 • 21177 Posts
EA also said the N-Gage was an amazing platform to develop games for :!:
93BlackHawk93

Forum Posts