PSP 3000 Slim with LBP game($149) or Nintendo 3DS without a game ($249)

• 106 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thedude-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101 thedude-
Member since 2009 • 2369 Posts

[QUOTE="93BlackHawk93"]

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah man, whatever you say! :lol:

DerpyMcDerp

The PSP has blurrier textures, but less jaggies. A fine trade off considering how small the picture is and how close the player is to the screen. :|

And it has way more detail.
mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#102 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

250 is a good price for the 3ds the psp which is less powerful and less batterylife launched for the same price as did the psp go , pft 250 expensive then i guess you dont have a 360 or a ps3 or a wii are you that broke .

and im not gettin a psp2 my self because it will be more expensive then even a ps3 , i know this , theres no way psp2 will cost the same as the 3ds ,

and for a newer handhedl 3ds is probably the cheapest you wil get

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#103 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts
[QUOTE="ArchoNils2"]

[QUOTE="CDUB316"]

and getting a handheld for power alone is complete and utter fail

Well... just kinda agree. To want this-gen-console like graphics is stupid, but I do expect some good power from a new system. Would you buy a new system with a original GB screen just because the library looks interessting and the battary life is good? I wouldn't and that's probably why I was pretty happy with my GameGear back then that actually had colors, and most agreed that it's better to have colors :S

eh actually in the handheld market , battery life games library price have always became the first, graphics and such ,, never took off on a handheld sure psp gots respectible sales , but its dwarfed by the nintendo ds already and they have yet to pas gb overall sales, so ya i think the battery life and the games is morE IMPORTANT ON A HANDHELD TH EN GRAPHICS, AND OR ----MULTIMEDIA FUNCTIONS ,which is fine because 3ds is said to do 3d movies , when they work on them and it does picture and music , internet download so its also got that covered, so id just get a 3ds look at these games saints row drive by driver renegade mgs starfox 3ds zelda oot 3ds asphalt 3ds mariokart 3ds pilot wings 3ds kid icaris 3ds nintendogs plus cats the sims 3 final fantasy working title 2 resident evil games that already looks like a good line up , plus it plays all ds games and dsi games ,-plus your dsi downloads if you got one , with some are tranferable and it has a virutal handheld- which plays gameboy and gameboy color games, they may add gba games and sega may ad gg games who knows they already do vc with a wh ole mess of old systems i dont even own such as c64 and sms so what ever handheld other companys have is likely to be able to join the fray adding to the already extensive library that will be available ,
dommeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#104 dommeus
Member since 2004 • 9433 Posts

With the supposed announcement of the PSP2 by the end of this month, the current PSP will become obsolete in a year or two.

The 3DS will not.

En dov.

lbjkurono23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 lbjkurono23
Member since 2007 • 12544 Posts

250 is a good price for the 3ds the psp which is less powerful and less batterylife launched for the same price as did the psp go , pft 250 expensive then i guess you dont have a 360 or a ps3 or a wii are you that broke .

and im not gettin a psp2 my self because it will be more expensive then even a ps3 , i know this , theres no way psp2 will cost the same as the 3ds ,

and for a newer handhedl 3ds is probably the cheapest you wil get

mariokart64fan

Yeah it launched about six years ago and the battery life is on the same ballpark 3DS(3-5 hours 8 if you turn off the 3d, but turning the most touted feature off is kinda silly) vs psp(4-6 hours games, 4-5 video playback) As for th psp go... well that was a disaster.

darthvader1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#106 darthvader1993
Member since 2005 • 914 Posts

lol

You people are just too easy....