Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45125 Posts

https://insider-gaming.com/ps5-pro-enhanced-details/

With the soon-to-be-announced PS5 Pro expected to hit shelves later this year, Insider Gaming has learned of the developer requirements that need to be met to have the ‘PS5 Pro Enhanced’ label. Internally, this is currently called the ‘Trinity Enhanced’ label, but for the sake of SEO, we’ll be referring to it as ‘PS5 Pro Enhanced’ moving forward.

The ‘Enhanced’ label first made its introduction into the PlayStation ecosystem following the release of the PlayStation 4 Pro, which meant that the game utilized the Pro console’s improved hardware to offer improved frame rates and resolutions. For the PS5 Pro PlayStation wants games to offer a PS5 Pro-exclusive graphics mode that will combine:

• PSSR to upscale resolution to 4K
  • A constant 60FPS
  • Add or increase ray tracing effects

According to documents sent to Insider Gaming, this is possible because of faster RAM (28% faster) and a faster GPU that is 67% larger than the standard console (45% faster) – You can read more PS5 Pro specs here. Playstation says these combined make the Pro 45% faster than the standard PlayStation 5 and can provide twice the rendering speed of the standard console.

PlayStation goes on to continue that games may also be given the ‘PS5 Pro Enhanced’ label if they offer any of the following enhancements:

• Increased target resolution for titles that run a fixed resolution on the standard console
  • Increased target maximum resolution for titles that run at variable resolution on the standard console
  • Increased target frame rate for titles that target a fixed frame rate on the standard console
  • Inclusion of PS5 Pro Raytracing effects

Thoughts, SW? Will this entice gamers to get a PS5 Pro? I think it would, as long as the price is fair. It has me interested!

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#2 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69521 Posts

Developers are going to jump on developing for the smallest market share just to have the "PS5 Pro Enhanced"🤭

RatchetClank92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3 RatchetClank92
Member since 2020 • 1348 Posts

It’s not enough to entice me to upgrade to an enhanced version of my PS5, I never go for the pro models after a new generation has been released anyways.

R4gn4r0k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 R4gn4r0k
Member since 2004 • 46310 Posts

I wonder if PS5 base (and Xbox) already have performance and quality modes:

What will happen to PS5 pro? Will there be 4 modes in total?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#5 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58987 Posts

@Pedro said:

Developers are going to jump on developing for the smallest market share just to have the "PS5 Pro Enhanced"🤭

32X is back baby.

GhostOfGolden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GhostOfGolden
Member since 2023 • 2475 Posts

The work on these enhancements should be minimal. But seeing how devs never really got Series X settings/performance right vs the PS5 is telling. “Teh lazy devs!1” will do the least amount of work possible. With all this talk about development costs and margins, having devs spend even an extra day at the office is out of the question

Day one

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

The pro needs to be 4k 60 no excuses for the price of the system probably £599.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38853 Posts

A requirement to have constant 60fps with the same CPU

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44196 Posts

Meh. Still just going to stick with my current PS5 system until the PS6 myself.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10  Edited By 04dcarraher
Member since 2004 • 23829 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

Dev's are going to have to start using all available cores and threads more diligently. I've seen people pair RX 6900's and 7800XT's with Ryzen 3700x's and with properly multi-threaded games easily can achieved 60 target at 1440p and 4k. Quite a few games still to this day barely make use of 8 threads let alone 12 or 16 threads.

Even games like Alan Wake 2 still has left over coding from Direct x 11, and the game suffers from usage spikes on 1-2 threads(most likely the only two threads feeding the vast majority gpu frame data) while the rest of the cpu threads/cores sits at 10-20% usage. While games ported to PC done my Nixxes have been for the most part properly coded to make use of upto 16 threads allowing Zen 2 cpus able to handle a 60 fps experience with stronger GPU's. Cyberpunk is another example of good coding where a Ryzen 3800x is able to supply the same average framerate with a 7900xt vs stronger cpu's because the 7900xt with RT is the bottleneck at that point not the cpu per say.

So it can be done.

However the idea that throwing in a GPU that's up to 45% faster in rasterization performance isnt going to magically going to allow a 30 fps game run a 60 fps nor allow a game that runs at 40ish fps to target 60 fps if the game is not leveraging the all the cpu resources to feed frame data to the stronger GPU. Now with the magnitude jump in possible RT performance should allow more effects and more stable frame rates vs PS5. But the problem is that all games still have to designed to work with the lowest common denominator so the differences in games are not going much different as we see with Console vs high end PC with same games.

Sony and Dev's are going to leverage and rely on the new upscaling to get to that 60 fps target.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#11 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69521 Posts

There is a growing sentiment of misinformation with regards to the CPU. Now we are at the point where folks incorrectly believe that current gen CPUs can't do 60FPS. This shit is wild.😂

Saint-George

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Saint-George
Member since 2023 • 1253 Posts
leaked PS5 pro image
leaked PS5 pro image

iambatman7986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#13 iambatman7986
Member since 2013 • 4575 Posts

I am good with my base ps5. No need to upgrade to the pro model which will get minimal upgrades from 3rd parties, just like the ps4 Pro.

Development costs are too high for 3rd parties to want to enhance a ps5 pro version with no real incentive to do so. PS5 Pro will not outsell the base PS5, just like the PS4 Pro did not start selling more than the base PS4.

I am not sure what Sony is doing. R&D the PS6 while spending the R&D money from the PS5 Pro on some new 1st party games. I want to see more games, not more hardware right now. PS5 was not available for most people to purchase for a long time after release. Sony's decision to release this is baffling if it truly exists. Even developers are questioning the need for a PS5 Pro.

I am not hating on the PS5 Pro, the PS5 is my most played console right now, but this release is a bit baffling when Sony themselves have released so little to take advantage of their own hardware currently on the market. Most 1st party games are PS4 ports or remakes of PS3/PS4 games.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By hardwenzen
@04dcarraher said:
@hardwenzen said:

Dev's are going to have to start using all available cores and threads more diligently. I've seen people pair RX 6900's and 7800XT's with Ryzen 3700x's and with properly multi-threaded games easily can achieved 60 target at 1440p and 4k. Quite a few games still to this day barely make use of 8 threads let alone 12 or 16 threads.

Even games like Alan Wake 2 still has left over coding from Direct x 11, and the game suffers from usage spikes on 1-2 threads(most likely the only two threads feeding the vast majority gpu frame data) while the rest of the cpu threads/cores sits at 10-20% usage. While games ported to PC done my Nixxes have been for the most part properly coded to make use of upto 16 threads allowing Zen 2 cpus able to handle a 60 fps experience with stronger GPU's. Cyberpunk is another example of good coding where a Ryzen 3800x is able to supply the same average framerate with a 7900xt vs stronger cpu's because the 7900xt with RT is the bottleneck at that point not the cpu per say.

So it can be done.

However the idea that throwing in a GPU that's up to 45% faster in rasterization performance isnt going to magically going to allow a 30 fps game run a 60 fps nor allow a game that runs at 40ish fps to target 60 fps if the game is not leveraging the all the cpu resources to feed frame data to the stronger GPU. Now with the magnitude jump in possible RT performance should allow more effects and more stable frame rates vs PS5. But the problem is that all games still have to designed to work with the lowest common denominator so the differences in games are not going much different as we see with Console vs high end PC with same games.

Sony and Dev's are going to leverage and rely on the new upscaling to get to that 60 fps target.

No matter how hard you want to optimize, they ain't getting 60fps from cpu demanding titles. And because there's barely any titles made for current gen, this is only gonna get worse for the zen2 cpu's inside the ps5/x the further we're into this gen. I am also not seeing every developer that's making a game for the ps5 to all of a sudden begin working their ass off just to have the best possible optimization imaginable. That's just wishful thinking.

Here's what i am expecting. With the release of the PS4Pro, there wasn't any backlash from gamers complaining about poor fps because 30fps was the norm. Most accepted what was on offer, or didn't even pay attention. I do not expect the same to happen with the PS5Pro. Even the casuals have discovered, and were even conditioned to 60fps in the last three years (thanks to social media and massive streamers that shit talk low frames all the damn time). If/when the PS5Pro releases, and we see poor performance (not even necessary titles locked at 30fps, but just games aiming at 60fps, but missing their mark by a decent margin), all the tech channels will be talking about it, and the main conversation about the system will be that "the system is not worth it" or "the ps5pro is overpriced". When this hate train begins on the socials, it will be difficult to stop, and Sony doesn't even have a title from the likes of ND to showcase the power of their upcoming system.

In other words, i am expecting a shitshow compared to mostly smooth sailing that was the launch of the PS4Pro.

locus-solus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 locus-solus
Member since 2013 • 1557 Posts

March 24 2025 is Bloodborne 10 year anniversary fingers crossed for a ps5/pc remaster! I mean ps5 is getting The Last of Us part 2 and likely a Gravity Rush 2 remaster I think we can assume more remasters will be announced. Especially with Sony canceling multiple Games As A Service and no singleplayer exclusives coming till may may 2025.

Bond007uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Bond007uk
Member since 2002 • 1642 Posts

Don't kid yourself about what this PS5 Pro will be capable of. This is just a PS4 Pro all over again.

These consoles aren't meant for the likes of people on these forums who have an understanding about frame rates and performance. They are meant for the mainstream gaming audience. This audience only wants to see buzzwords like 4K, 8K and HDR (they probably don't really know what even they mean fully).

With the exception of the people on this board, most console gamers have no idea what a 'framerate' is.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 hardwenzen

@Bond007uk said:

Don't kid yourself about what this PS5 Pro will be capable of. This is just a PS4 Pro all over again.

These consoles aren't meant for the likes of people on these forums who have an understanding about frame rates and performance. They are meant for the mainstream gaming audience. This audience only wants to see buzzwords like 4K, 8K and HDR (they probably don't really know what even they mean fully).

With the exception of the people on this board, most console gamers have no idea what a 'framerate' is.

If we're talking about the ultra casuals that barely play video games, yes, they don't know much about frames. But if we're talking about the CoD/Fortnite/Apex/etc casuals, they do know what this is NOW. It took some time, but they're aware of it. Some don't understand how it works, but you see plenty of them on the socials crying about their game "feeling laggy". Starfield was one of those games that attracted a bunch of casuals with its massive marketing, but offered nothing but 30fps.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By 04dcarraher

@hardwenzen:

Ok what do you regard as cpu demanding titles? Because right now today on PC Zen 2 3700/3800x's with gpu's as strong or stronger than the gpu that's going to be in the Pro are able to to provide a 60 FPS experience today with properly coded CPU demanding titles.... Now will every dev start coding to the same quality as the more experienced ones? Most likely not... Will we see titles perform below the fps target? Yea...

But to flat out state that that the Pro wont or cant reach their targets of fps or resolution with cpu demanding titles is just plain wrong. There is too many factors that determine the outcome, but the cpu hardware itself is not the "limiting" factor for a 60 fps experience.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 hardwenzen

@04dcarraher said:

@hardwenzen:

Ok what do you regard as cpu demanding titles? Because right now today on PC Zen 2 3700/3800x's with gpu's as strong or stronger than the gpu that's going to be in the Pro are able to to provide a 60 FPS experience today with properly coded CPU demanding titles.... Now will every dev start coding to the same quality as the more experienced ones? Most likely not... Will we see titles perform below the fps target? Yea, But to flat out state that that the Pro wont or cant reach their targets of fps or resolution with cpu demanding titles is just plain wrong. There is too many factors that determine the outcome, but the cpu hardware itself is not the "limiting" factor for a 60 fps experience.

Just as of late, there's multiple, and remember, i said upcoming titles made for current gen, not what's available (for the most part). But since you asked, there's Starfield, BG3, Helldivers 2 and now DD2. I am sure there's way more, but those are the ones that came to mind since i am playing three of the four.

Bond007uk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Bond007uk
Member since 2002 • 1642 Posts

@04dcarraher said:

Ok what do you regard as cpu demanding titles?

Open world games are CPU demanding. Anything that's open world is going to be CPU demanding, or rather CPU limited. Lots of things going on which means the game isn't just processing frames (Yes, CPU's process 'frames' that are sent to the GPU to 'render'), it's also processing a huge amount of game logic. Open worlds are massive and packed with details, from buildings and trees to weather effects and AI characters. The CPU needs to manage the placement and behaviour of all these elements, which can be a heavy workload.

Cyberpunk is extremely CPU demanding on the PC, because as soon as you turn on RT, not only does this put strain on the GPU but RT also adds work to the CPU. The CPU still needs to work out where all the rays are going (known as the 'BVH'). RT isn't a 100% GPU task.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By 04dcarraher
@hardwenzen said:
@04dcarraher said:

Just as of late, there's multiple, and remember, i said upcoming titles made for current gen, not what's available (for the most part). But since you asked, there's Starfield, BG3, Helldivers 2 and now DD2. I am sure there's way more, but those are the ones that came to mind since i am playing three of the four.

Starfield its running a graphics engine that's still based on the original version from 2011. Even though it can load up 12 threads decently enough, But in general Bethesda games have never ran particularly well. BG3 can use 12 threads only really saturates 8 threads though. With BG3 the only act 3 was a real optimization issue for them within the city until awhile back. Helldivers 2 does use up to 16 threads loading 12 threads pretty good. I know a Ryzen 3700x can supply a solid 60+fps experience with a strong enough gpu. Dragon’s Dogma 2 is a mess of a game it only saturates 8 threads of a cpu. Not even an i9 14900k and anything but a RTX 4090 cant give you a full proof 60 fps experience at 4k.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 hardwenzen

@04dcarraher said:
@hardwenzen said:
@04dcarraher said:

Starfield its running a graphics engine that's still based on the original version from 2011. Even though it can load up 12 threads decently enough, But in general Bethesda games have never ran particularly well. BG3 can use 12 threads only really saturates 8 threads though. With BG3 the only act 3 was a real optimization issue for them within the city until awhile back. Helldivers 2 does use up to 16 threads loading 12 threads pretty good. I know a Ryzen 3700x can supply a solid 60+fps experience with a strong enough gpu. Dragon’s Dogma 2 is a mess of a game it only saturates 8 threads of a cpu. Not even an i9 14900k and anything but a RTX 4090 cant give you a full proof 60 fps experience at 4k.

Yes, and that engine is here to stay for another 30 years, so its time to get used to it. This applies to other developers as well. Nobody will swap engines because a pro is released, so the upgraded system will have to deal with this same crap.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#23  Edited By Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

@R4gn4r0k: Very simple answer to that.

The situation today:

right now the most common options for PS5/XSX games are choosing between these two modes:

Quality - 4K/30

Performance - 1440p/60

the PS5 Pro will:

Quality - 4K/60

Performance - 1440p/120

But what about games like COD that already have 4K/60 as standard and a 1440p/120 performance mode?

I believe these games should have just 1 mode on the PS5 Pro.

4K/120. 240hz is never going to happen on PS5 Pro due the low end CPU. and I doubt Sony will go for higher than 4K native in any of their games except a few basic indies that will do 8K.

So easy to run games like DMC5, RE2-4 remakes, all of the CODS, etc. will just run native 4K at 120hz.

Maybe, just maybe with their PSSR technology Sony will run an 'ultra performance' equivalent to 8K? I imagine the PS5 Pro might be able to run COD:MW3 or Street Fighter 6 in native 1440p upscaled all the way up to 8K at 60 fps. but that's a hard maybe...

sonny2dap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 sonny2dap
Member since 2008 • 2067 Posts

Pointless we saw this last gen and again this gen with series s/x, the pro or premium version of the console offers only marginal improvement over the base console as the games are still being designed principally with the lowest common denominator in mind. If you're putting money into gaming to maximise performance of software and you're not on a PC you are doing something wrong.

Mozelleple112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#25 Mozelleple112
Member since 2011 • 11293 Posts

@R4gn4r0k:

Here's another type that can occur in PS5/XSX games:

Quality - 4K/30

Performance: 1440p/60

ultra performance: 1080p/120

I think the latter will just get dropped and the quality moves to 60 fps while the regular performance moves to 120.

And then there are the games with RT (god there are so many configurations on consoles these days).

I'm not going to go through all the possible outcomes but I bet Sony will use PS5 Pro's extra power to have RT *AND* high resolution, or RT *and* high frame rate

as a quality mode option. Maybe this will be the future of GTA6:

PS5/XSX: one single mode - 1440p no RT locked @ 30 fps with no performance mode

PS5 Pro: native 4K with RT locked @ 30 fps with still no performance mode.

04dcarraher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 04dcarraher

@hardwenzen:

We do see a lot of developers use more advanced engines too, so we cant be that pessimistic. We will see examples of proper optimization.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 hardwenzen

@04dcarraher said:

@hardwenzen:

We do see a lot of developers use more advanced engines too, so we cant be that pessimistic. We will see examples of proper optimization.

Lots of games are made with UE5, and we've seen how they run. Also, what are those new advanced engines?

WitIsWisdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#28 WitIsWisdom
Member since 2007 • 9549 Posts

Sounds good to me, day 1. Also sounds like I'm one of the only ones here getting one.

robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

The question is will Sony charge for the pro enhancements.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10616 Posts

@robert_sparkes said:

The question is will Sony charge for the pro enhancements.

It isn’t a question of if, but how much?

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31 TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22686 Posts

Can't imagine being this duped...

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 SargentD
Member since 2020 • 8233 Posts

Someone like myself who held out getting a PS5.. (PC,SX,Switch,PS4)

Best to wait for ps6 in 2-3 years, but even then.. might not even bother if thier games continue to get ported to PC.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 hardwenzen

@sargentd said:

Best to wait for ps6 in 2-3 years, but even then.. might not even bother if thier games continue to get ported to PC.

But you got an X on day one

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By SargentD

@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:

About 6 months into the gen, compliments my PC well as a living room console. Been a great console 👍

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 hardwenzen

@sargentd said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:

About 6 months into the gen, compliments my PC well as a living room console. Been a great console 👍

I believe you as much as Halo Infinite being good now.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SargentD
@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:

The MP is great 👍 and it's great being able to continue my progress on both PC and Console!

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 hardwenzen

@sargentd said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:

The MP is great 👍 and it's great being able to continue my progress on both PC and Console!

Its a live service game, of course you can access to your profile on both. Its really is nothing special.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SargentD
@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:

Its a live service game, of course you can access to your profile on both. Its really is nothing special.

I can do that with any play anywhere game, live service or not 👌

https://www.trueachievements.com/xbox-play-anywhere/games?page=2

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 hardwenzen

@sargentd said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:

So you would play an inferior version of a game (xbox) to then continue your save on the better version (pc)? How about starting and ending with the better version of the game?

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 SargentD

@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:
@hardwenzen said:

So you would play an inferior version of a game (xbox) to then continue your save on the better version (pc)? How about starting and ending with the better version of the game?

Because I like playing on both PC/desk and 65' TV and Couch *shrug*

Plus some games are better for PC and some feel better for couch play *shrug*

Plus sometimes my wife be wanting to put something on the TV and it's nice to be able to let her take the remote and I can just move to my desk need be *shrug*

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 hardwenzen

@sargentd said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:

Plus sometimes my wife be wanting to put something on the TV and it's nice to be able to let her take the remote and I can just move to my desk need be *shrug*

Games that feel better on a couch are played on a pc with a controller.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SargentD

@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:
@hardwenzen said:

Nah, been playing kakorat recently and it's better on the big TV chilling on the couch vs at my desk on the monitor.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 hardwenzen

@sargentd said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:

Nah, been playing kakorat recently and it's better on the big TV chilling on the couch vs at my desk on the monitor.

Again, you don't need to be on your desk while playing on your tv.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 SargentD

@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:
@hardwenzen said:

Yeah I'm not one to be unplugging my rig and moving it around from my TV to my PC monitor, that's why I always get a modern console for the living room.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 hardwenzen

@sargentd said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:

Yeah I'm not one to be unplugging my rig and moving it around from my TV to my PC monitor, that's why I always get a modern console for the living room.

Feels to me that you're trying real hard to make your console sound relevant, bro.

SargentD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 SargentD

@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:
@hardwenzen said:
@sargentd said:
@hardwenzen said:

Feels to me that you're trying real hard to make your console sound relevant, bro.

Or are you trying really hard to tell me how I feel about my console/PC set up lol...

HalcyonScarlet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By HalcyonScarlet
Member since 2011 • 13665 Posts

It's weird. A lot of so called "current" gen games are "enhanced" last gen games. This gen finally moves to it's own current gen, it can't hack it, and now we need "pro" consoles. This gen is the worst so far, by a landslide.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6057 Posts

@SolidGame_basic: "it has me interested"

Sure it does Solid, you will be buying it day 1.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 45125 Posts

@last_lap said:

@SolidGame_basic: "it has me interested"

Sure it does Solid, you will be buying it day 1.

You know what I won’t be getting Day 1? The all digital XSX 😎

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6057 Posts

@SolidGame_basic: Deflection just proves me right.

I have to ask have you bought every device Sony has released? You've bought both VR's, that thing for $200 that allows you to play the PS5 while on the shitter.

I bet you will be buying the digital only PS6, that's right I'm calling it now.