Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

@briguyb13 said:
@ni6htmare01 said:

Is just like the pro and the x1x. I don’t see much problem at all.

And do you have both of those systems, by chance?

I have the pro only because I could not find any reason to buy Xbox this gen. But I’ve seen enough people argue here day and night for started in PS2 and Xbox days lol. If there were big gaps between the system that cause development problems you will see at least 2-3 pages but I don’t record not much or anything like this between the Pro and X1X.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#52 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

@ni6htmare01 said:
@briguyb13 said:
@ni6htmare01 said:

I have the pro only because I could not find any reason to buy Xbox this gen. But I’ve seen enough people argue here day and night for started in PS2 and Xbox days lol. If there were big gaps between the system that cause development problems you will see at least 2-3 pages but I don’t record not much or anything like this between the Pro and X1X.

Given what you said, I figured that was the case. I own both systems and the difference is very noticeable. One X runs games better, they look better, they play better, the build quality is night and day, the One X runs quietly while the Pro sounds like a helicopter trying to land.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

@briguyb13 said:
@ni6htmare01 said:
@briguyb13 said:
@ni6htmare01 said:

Given what you said, I figured that was the case. I own both systems and the difference is very noticeable. One X runs games better, they look better, they play better, the build quality is night and day, the One X runs quietly while the Pro sounds like a helicopter trying to land.

I don’t doubt that x1x looks better infact with the specs different, it will be crazy that X1X not looking better, but I’m just saying about causing development problem.

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22389 Posts

@rzxv04 said:

Are they really sure 9 tflops isn't a big deal?

Nailed it!!! Lmao.

LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 LouiXIII
Member since 2015 • 10052 Posts

I thought the SW stood for system wars but after reading these comments it's more like system whores lol

You guys are arguing over a 17% power difference. This is closer than the Pro and the One X were in terms of power and games on those were damn near identical, so what do you think is going to happen? The architecture is too similar for a blow out. Once again, it's going to boil down to exclusives. This go round, Xbox is going to do a little better thanks to the Bethesda buyout and other features but not a whole lot better due to their stumble last gen and Sony is going to continue to do what they do which is buy up as much exclusive content that they can afford.

Will games look any different on both? Marginally

The End

Avatar image for deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
deactivated-5fd4737f5f083

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#56 deactivated-5fd4737f5f083
Member since 2018 • 937 Posts

The series S on the other hand.....

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

@hrt_rulz01 said:
@rzxv04 said:

Are they really sure 9 tflops isn't a big deal?

Nailed it!!! Lmao.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#58 Pedro  Online
Member since 2002 • 69822 Posts

@louixiii: I am on the bench of "I don't know". The difference maybe marginal or it maybe larger but I really don't know how much of a difference the CU count, frequency and bandwidth is going to make. Regardless, the Series S is still part of the equation with lower resolution on its side. Worst case scenario is difference in resolution if framerate is the focus for next gen.

PSP107

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 PSP107
Member since 2007 • 18800 Posts

@the6millionlies: " That's why I said I rather wait for games that aren't ports of current gen code , and to be honest most games coming out now are just ports , and MS fked to show this with its exclusives."

So we are on the same page?

LouiXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 LouiXIII
Member since 2015 • 10052 Posts

@Pedro said:

@louixiii: I am on the bench of "I don't know". The difference maybe marginal or it maybe larger but I really don't know how much of a difference the CU count, frequency and bandwidth is going to make. Regardless, the Series S is still part of the equation with lower resolution on its side. Worst case scenario is difference in resolution if framerate is the focus for next gen.

Bro, anybody with a shred of sense knows the Xbox is the more powerful console. That's a fact. Any lem or cow that says otherwise is delusional. Sony's saving grace is the clockspeed of the CUs and the elimination of most bottlenecks which make the PS5 a tad bit easier to program for but not much more easier than the Series X...at least not as much as some of these devs are touting. You know each camp has dropped a few dollars here and there to get good press but performance wise, it's the Pro and One X all over again.

The crazy part is how hard these guys are going. Nowadays I just sit back and watch the show but this shit is crazy.

Like you said, Series S is a part of the equation so these devs have to make games across 3 different consoles. Will we see a game on one console that can't be done on the other? Nope. It'll all boils down to exclusive content and that's how it's always been.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39248 Posts

A third party dev will never admit massive differences between the two, for obvious reasons. In other words, just in a few weeks, DF will show the non believers how massive the 33% gap truly is. I am already mentally preparing myself to be laughed at for owning a ps5.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3418 Posts

@hardwenzen: you guys argue that the S version of games will be the same besides resolution, but you're calling for different graphical settings between 5 and X? Gtfoh Lems.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By hardwenzen

@Sagemode87 said:

@hardwenzen: you guys argue that the S version of games will be the same besides resolution, but you're calling for different graphical settings between 5 and X? Gtfoh Lems.

I have never ever evvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeer said that a 4tflops system in 2020 will have nothing else but lowered resolution when compared to the xsx and ps5. You got the wrong dude. And i am a cow, not a lem. A cow that sees what's coming. 33% will be paintful to digest, but i have been preparing for this moment, and i think i am ready.

Ten_Pints

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Ten_Pints
Member since 2014 • 4072 Posts

It depends how the hardware is utilised and what the bottlenecks are, the PS5 has quite a few custom pieces of hardware like the IO stuff that may make the lower clocks less of a problem.

I will wait until a top tier dev like Rockstar puts out a game, they usually try to get the most out of hardware for a multiplat developer.

Sagemode87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 Sagemode87
Member since 2013 • 3418 Posts

@hardwenzen: you and other Lems say "If you don't have a 4K TV, the S is a good option". Clowns.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@Sagemode87 said:

I have never ever evvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeer said that a 4tflops system in 2020 will have nothing else but lowered resolution when compared to the xsx and ps5. You got the wrong dude. And i am a cow, not a lem. A cow that sees what's coming. 33% will be paintful to digest, but i have been preparing for this moment, and i think i am ready.

Oh it keeps on giving now is 33% not 30%..😂😂

The infinite power of the series X and never stop giving, pretty soon it will be 40%.

@hardwenzen said:

A third party dev will never admit massive differences between the two, for obvious reasons. In other words, just in a few weeks, DF will show the non believers how massive the 33% gap truly is. I am already mentally preparing myself to be laughed at for owning a ps5.

After a week of rumors and a day after we cited our own sources' assertions, Activision is now confirming that, yes, indeed, Call of Duty: Ghosts will run in 720p resolution on Xbox One, 1080p on PlayStation 4. Sixty frames per second on both.

https://kotaku.com/activision-confirms-call-of-duty-ghosts-at-lower-resol-1455181795

Dirt is running at the same resolution and frames in both machines, several other games had been confirmed to be this way as well, don't know how much it will stick frame wise, but on 2013 the gap was there on day 1 period that 720p vs 1080p gap was more than 100% gap in resolution just so you know.

33%..😂😂😂😂

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Pedro  Online

I am still waiting for that massive 8k on the box console to unlock it's TRUE power because its current exclusive is only rocking 1440p.😂🤣

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 hardwenzen

@Sagemode87 said:

@hardwenzen: you and other Lems say "If you don't have a 4K TV, the S is a good option". Clowns.

lol gtfo. i say the S is a good option for a dudebro, a kid that plays fortnite and a clueless teenager that doesn't even know the difference between 30 and 60fps. That is to whom this system is made for.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Pedro  Online

@hardwenzen: You know things are bad when a Sony fanny start calling their comrades and PC gamers lems. It's as if they are wrong but in denial.🤣

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By hardwenzen

@tormentos: Oh, look, he has spotted that 33%. Yes, it has increased from 30%. Now, i can't guarantee what happens next, but it is possible those 33% may increase in the future, so don't be too mad if it happens.

Why do you bring Dirt 5 into conversation? Its the ugliest non indie title we're getting at launch. This ugly game may run at the same resolution because this dev chose to optimize for the lowest common denominator, which is the ps5. You thought its normal for a game to look this bad? No, because they're working with very limited resources of the ps5.

Loading Video...

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Pedro  Online

@hardwenzen: They are focusing on the high framerates not spefically the PS5. 120hz doesn't come without sacrifices.

Demon Souls is an example of wanting the higher framerates but at the cost of resolution. 1440p exclusive on a system boldly stating 8k on the box.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 tormentos

@Pedro said:

@hardwenzen: You know things are bad when a Sony fanny start calling their comrades and PC gamers lems. It's as if they are wrong but in denial.🤣

He is not a PC gamer and you are my corporate comrade.😊

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Pedro  Online

@tormentos: I enjoy seeing you make fool of yourself. Keep up the good work. 😁

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 hardwenzen

@tormentos: Of course i am not a pc gamer. I am cow. A self aware cow. One that knows my system is at a 33% disadvantage.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Pedro  Online

@hardwenzen: You are not a cow anymore. You said something negative about the lord and saviour Sony. For this transgression, you are banished from the herd. Join the suicidal lemmings you traitor.😛

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 tormentos

@hardwenzen said:

lol gtfo. i say the S is a good option for a dudebro, a kid that plays fortnite and a clueless teenager that doesn't even know the difference between 30 and 60fps. That is to whom this system is made for.

Yeah a better option for those would be keeping their current xbox one S and keep playing Fornite there, why pay $300 to play a game you are already playing.

@Pedro said:

@tormentos: I enjoy seeing you make fool of yourself. Keep up the good work. 😁

How WE make a fool of our self corporate comrade, now get back to your 8k series X with games as low as 1080p.🤣

@hardwenzen said:

@tormentos: Of course i am not a pc gamer. I am cow. A self aware cow. One that knows my system is at a 33% disadvantage.

Sure you are body..😂

Pretty soon it will be 40%.🤣

@Pedro said:

@hardwenzen: You are not a cow anymore. You said something negative about the lord and saviour Sony. For this transgression, you are banished from the herd. Join the suicidal lemmings you traitor.😛

Group therapy i see.🤣🤣

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8489 Posts

May be not any development impact but it does have a huge meltdown impact. Look at cows, especially poor tormentos. He's having sleepless nights and meltdowns day after day ever since XSX was revealed to be 12TFLOPS. ROFLMAO!

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 Pedro  Online

@pc_rocks said:

May be not any development impact but it does have a huge meltdown impact. Look at cows, especially poor tormentos. He's having sleepless nights and meltdowns day after day ever since XSX was revealed to be 12TFLOPS. ROFLMAO!

Buh but Series S. 😂

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79 PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8489 Posts

@Pedro said:
@pc_rocks said:

Buh but Series S. 😂

We thought it would be a relief to him but then Sony sh*t the bed right after and announced their titles to be coming to PS4.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 tormentos

My post keep sending fanboys into group therapy.🤣

How is that 8k...

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 hardwenzen

@tormentos: I will try to not get as high as 40%. But if DF discovers RDNA1 features, we might get to that 40%. Fingers crossed.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Pedro  Online

@hardwenzen: Sony will unleashed the 8K gaming capabilities soon. Its the reason they have that gold printed 8K larger than the 4K on the box. I can't wait to the see these 8K games.

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1351 Posts

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By hardwenzen

@Pedro said:

@hardwenzen: Sony will unleashed the 8K gaming capabilities soon. Its the reason they have that gold printed 8K larger than the 4K on the box. I can't wait to the see these 8K games.

Its a good thing i am not the only one who noticed the 8k meme on the box 😂

Launch games are running 1440p because that's all the system is capable of handling in 60fps, and they have 8k on the box 🤣🤣🤣

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 tormentos

@hardwenzen said:

@tormentos: I will try to not get as high as 40%. But if DF discovers RDNA1 features, we might get to that 40%. Fingers crossed.

Both the PS5 and series X have RDNA1 features, RDNA2 is not new tech is refresh tech is RDNA1 modify not something completely new, in the same way polaris was vs Vega.

@hardwenzen said:
@Pedro said:

Its a good thing i am not the only one who noticed the 8k meme on the box 😂

Launch games are running 1440p because that's all the system is capable of handling in 60fps, and they have 8k on the box 🤣🤣🤣

Did you notice the 8k one of the series X box? 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe you miss it because it is on the back..🤣🤣🤣

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 Pedro  Online

@tormentos said:

Meanwhile the PS5 its big gold 8K on the front.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20131 Posts

The box wars continue!

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Pedro  Online

@Zero_epyon: I reckon you don't like folks talking about that massive 8K logo on the PS5 box. 😎

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 hardwenzen

The 8k is bigger than 4k, and the system is barely even able to run games at 4k to begin with 🤣

also, 4k/120fps lol in what kind of game? Tetris
😂

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 tormentos

@Pedro said:
@tormentos said:

Meanwhile the PS5 its big gold 8K on the front.

Meanwhile you continue to.

HitmanActual

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 HitmanActual
Member since 2013 • 1351 Posts

Well to be fair Sony have lied about the PS5 all along, so at least they are consistent.

Cows are in denial so they purposely believe any shit that is fed to them.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 tormentos

@hitmanactual said:

Well to be fair Sony have lied about the PS5 all along, so at least they are consistent.

Cows are in denial so they purposely believe any shit that is fed to them.

We are not the ones making fantasy numbers pull from thin air like 33% more power.🤣

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Pedro  Online

@tormentos: Better call Sony for falsely marketing their system as 8K. 😂

KazHirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 KazHirai
Member since 2019 • 433 Posts

@Sagemode87 said:

@BlackShirt20: PS4 had better performance from day one. All the multiplats so far seems to be the same on both platforms. Sorry you drunk the kool aid dude. Seems Lems will have nothing to hype.

How to they seem to be the same? We have no idea with what's going on with them, but they're definitely not going to be equal though. The power disparity will show itself in ways in which it always has when there is a power disparity.

Phlop_Spencer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Phlop_Spencer
Member since 2020 • 1476 Posts

43k🤡dro continuing his meltdown

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 Zero_epyon

@phlop_spencer said:

It's been an all day multithreaded event. A real sight to behold.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 tormentos

@Zero_epyon said:
@phlop_spencer said:

Hes been in denial ever since you owned his ass.🤣🤣🤣

Then he try to mock me on the PS5 SSD thread Xantufrog did and end locking even more ridiculous for not reading.🤣

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Zero_epyon

@tormentos said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@phlop_spencer said:

Then he try to mock me on the PS5 SSD thread Xantufrog did and end locking even more ridiculous for not reading.🤣

Now he's all like "but..but..the PS5 8K is bigger" lol poor guy.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99 Pedro  Online

@Zero_epyon said:
@tormentos said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@phlop_spencer said:

Now he's all like "but..but..the PS5 8K is bigger" lol poor guy.

I have all three of you still being upset because I am calling out the PS5 on its 8K labelling. Golden. 😂

No more hiding for you Zero. 🤣

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#100 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@Zero_epyon: You let pedro lead you up the garden path, its been fun to watch that you even put the 8k pic in your sig, how embarrassing for you :(

You might think you've got pedro in a gotcha moment, but you're agreeing with tormy and cow alts, way to oust yourself LOL.