#101 Zero_epyon
Member since 2004 • 20103 Posts

@Pedro said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@tormentos said:
@Zero_epyon said:
@phlop_spencer said:

43k🤡dro continuing his meltdown

It's been an all day multithreaded event. A real sight to behold.

Hes been in denial ever since you owned his ass.🤣🤣🤣

Then he try to mock me on the PS5 SSD thread Xantufrog did and end locking even more ridiculous for not reading.🤣

Now he's all like "but..but..the PS5 8K is bigger" lol poor guy.

I have all three of you still being upset because I am calling out the PS5 on its 8K labelling. Golden. 😂

No more hiding for you Zero. 🤣

@i_p_daily said:

@Zero_epyon: You let pedro lead you up the garden path, its been fun to watch that you even put the 8k pic in your sig, how embarrassing for you :(

You might think you've got pedro in a gotcha moment, but you're agreeing with tormy and cow alts, way to oust yourself LOL.

The fact that you two have all of SW laughing at you while you continue to think you're winning is the real tragedy here.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 0

#102 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69407 Posts

@i_p_daily said:

@Zero_epyon: You let pedro lead you up the garden path, its been fun to watch that you even put the 8k pic in your sig, how embarrassing for you :(

You might think you've got pedro in a gotcha moment, but you're agreeing with tormy and cow alts, way to oust yourself LOL.

I have sigs disabled but that is freaking hilarious. There is no more pretending for Zero. 😎

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 Pedro

@Zero_epyon said:

The fact that you two have all of SW laughing at you while you continue to think you're winning is the real tragedy here.

Zero, you are a Sony fanny now. Embrace the shame. You got triggered with my 8K comment to the point its apparently your sig now. 😂

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#104 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

Not sure what the point of this topic is.

Development will be the same, they are both X86 platforms running on the same SOC architecture it wouldn't make a difference if one console was 1/2 power of the other for development.

Unless your implying that what this developer said means games will look and run the same then your dead wrong on that, games will look and run worse on the PS5 it has a weaker GPU its basic common sense... The games are already running at different resolutions.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#105 Zero_epyon

@Pedro said:
@i_p_daily said:

I have sigs disabled but that is freaking hilarious. There is no more pretending for Zero. 😎

lol pretending what? Ain't no secret I prefer Playstation. Ain't no secret you got owned today either. lol

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Pedro

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

Development will be the same, they are both X86 platforms running on the same SOC architecture it wouldn't make a difference if one console was 1/2 power of the other for development.

Unless your implying that what this developer said means games will look and run the same then your dead wrong on that, games will look and run worse on the PS5 it has a weaker GPU its basic common sense... The games are already running at different resolutions.

Some people believe that these consoles are so unique that it requires significant time to develop for either option.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Zero_epyon

@Pedro said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Zero, you are a Sony fanny now. Embrace the shame. You got triggered with my 8K comment to the point its apparently your sig now. 😂

This is what I get for trying to help you not look foolish and you doubled down. Poor Pedro. Even mods marveled at how owned you were.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 Zero_epyon

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

"Unless your implying that what this developer said means games will look and run the same"

Absolutely not. This thread is about a dev saying that development times shouldn't be affected by the difference in power. For example, they're not going to have to spend a significant amount of time having to tweak performance for the PS5 to get it to run properly.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#109 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@Zero_epyon: I make one comment and you think SW is laughing at me?

You're the one in this thread with tormy and a cow alt patting each other on the backs while putting an 8k pic in your sig, yeah its pretty obvious you're the one getting laughed at as pedro goaded you good, and because you're a cow you fell for it hook, line & sinker, and in the process came fully (100%) out of the cow closet, congrats.

Now everyone see you as cow epyon, something me and a few other smart people have known for a LONG while :)

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 Pedro

@Zero_epyon said:

This is what I get for trying to help you not look foolish and you doubled down. Poor Pedro. Even mods marveled at how owned you were.

Here are the facts, you got triggered by my PS5 8K comment and believed that somehow the Series X having 8K on the side changes the nature of my comment. Whataboutism at its best. 😎

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Zero_epyon

@i_p_daily said:

You're the one in this thread with tormy and a cow alt patting each other on the backs while putting an 8k pic in your sig, yeah its pretty obvious you're the one getting laughed at as pedro goaded you good, and because you're a cow you fell for it hook, line & sinker, and in the process came fully (100%) out of the cow closet, congrats.

Now everyone see you as cow epyon, something me and a few other smart people have known for a LONG while :)

SW is always laughing at you...

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 Zero_epyon
@Pedro said:
@Zero_epyon said:

Here are the facts, you got triggered by my PS5 8K comment and believed that somehow the Series X having 8K on the side changes the nature of my comment. Whataboutism at its best. 😎

Nope. Tried to bring you some knowledge that the Series X has an 8K on its box too and tried to educate others on what you should know, which is what 8K support means. Sadly, you took this badly and doubled down on it pretending like you weren't owned across multiple threads. It's ok Pedro. We all saw it. You can move on now.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 Pedro

@Zero_epyon said:

Nope. Tried to bring you some knowledge that the Series X has an 8K on its box too and tried to educate others on what you should know, which is what 8K support means. Sadly, you took this badly and doubled down on it pretending like you weren't owned across multiple threads. It's ok Pedro. We all saw it. You can move on now.

You are confirming that my PS5 8K comment made you upset, so you needed to search for information showing it was also on the Series X box despite the fact that the thread had absolutely nothing to do with the Series X. That is you being triggered. Now you are pretending you were trying to educate people.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Zero_epyon

@Pedro said:
@Zero_epyon said:

You are confirming that my PS5 8K comment made you upset, so you needed to search for information showing it was also on the Series X box despite the fact that the thread had absolutely nothing to do with the Series X. That is you being triggered. Now you are pretending you were trying to educate people.

It's alright Pedro. This is getting sad. Here, I'll let you have the last word. Hopefully that'll make you feel better.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 Grey_Eyed_Elf

@Zero_epyon said:
@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

"Unless your implying that what this developer said means games will look and run the same"

Absolutely not. This thread is about a dev saying that development times shouldn't be affected by the difference in power. For example, they're not going to have to spend a significant amount of time having to tweak performance for the PS5 to get it to run properly.

Seems like your a bit defensive and insecure to have to go out your way to make this thread... I don't think I have seen one Xbox fanboy say development will be halted by PS5, infact its been the other way round with you Sony fanboy's saying XSS will and that the PS5's SSD speeds means games won't be possible on XSX/XSS if developed for it.

You fanboys are all over the place, attacking people then going on the defensive for things no ones attacking but you... Hilarious.

You have the weaker console this generation, just deal with it and move on. Enjoy your games and move on.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Pedro

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

Seems like your a bit defensive and insecure to have to go out your way to make this thread... I don't think I have seen one Xbox fanboy say development will be halted by PS5, infact its been the other way round with you Sony fanboy's saying XSS will and that the PS5's SSD speeds means games won't be possible on XSX/XSS if developed for it.

You fanboys are all over the place, attacking people then going on the defensive for things no ones attacking but you... Hilarious.

You have the weaker console this generation, just deal with it and move on. Enjoy your games and move on.

He is coming out of his shell. 😂

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:
@i_p_daily said:

SW is always laughing at you...

Ah so like the good little cow you are, you're going to try and move the goalposts.

Sorry (not really) but you're the one being laughed at here in this thread, i mean pedro played you like a fiddle, so much so you got emotional and put an 8k pic in your sig over it.

That's some sad shit man, its only thing sadder will be that moment when you come to the realisation that pedro got you lol.

PS...cows (that includes you) are very well known as the laughing stock in SW, enjoy the humiliation :)

BlackShirt20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 BlackShirt20
Member since 2005 • 2631 Posts

Ever since March 2020 and “Variable 10TF (9TF)” popped up on Mark Cerny’s road to PS5, cows have been in full blown meltdown mode. Some, more then others (all of them in this thread). It doesn’t stop either. I can’t wait until all they post is load time comparisons because they definitely won’t have any ingame perfect advantages.

But trust me, board is gonna be flooded with really dumb load time threads lol.

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Grey_Eyed_Elf

@BlackShirt20 said:

Ever since March 2020 and “Variable 10TF (9TF)” popped up on Mark Cerny’s road to PS5, cows have been in full blown meltdown mode. Some, more then others (all of them in this thread). It doesn’t stop either. I can’t wait until all they post is load time comparisons because they definitely won’t have any ingame perfect advantages.

But trust me, board is gonna be flooded with really dumb load time threads lol.

loading 5 seconds quicker into a game running at a lower resolution... If I didn't have a PC I would get a XSX and wait 5 seconds.

Zero_epyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Zero_epyon

@Grey_Eyed_Elf: I mean if that’s how you want to read it. I think you guys are reading way too much into it.

BTW I’m actually a manticore that likes PlayStation games but I guess that makes me public enemy #1.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@Zero_epyon said:

Now he's all like "but..but..the PS5 8K is bigger" lol poor guy.

He is already using its "i have everyone upset" routine the poor guy is really filling it.🤣

@i_p_daily said:

Actually the fun part is watching Pedro eat all the crap he claimed, while he pretends that he is baiting people, as if we didn't know him already.😂😂😂

And if you believe him you are even more dumb that i ever though possible, Pedro remind me of certain lemming who hide his comments behind this :P to make seen like he is joking but in reality no he isn't.🤣🤣

Avatar image for deactivated-628e6669daebe
deactivated-628e6669daebe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#122 deactivated-628e6669daebe
Member since 2020 • 3637 Posts

Lems with their 9tf Vs 12tf narrative but the PS5 is the true 8k machine. TLHBO!

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By tormentos

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

The gap between the PS5 and xbox series X is basically the same in flop of the 5700 vs the 5700XT which is probably why we haven't a single developer claim the xbox series X will have higher resolution on its game vs the PS5 unless a developer screw up ala Witcher which need it 800 patches on PS4 to finally deliver better than xbox performance, all i think we will see is a few more pixels or a few more frames per second on xbox side, don't expect anything major out of hate for the PS5 because you will look mighty silly.

And you are already on record acting as if the PS5 would melt down from heat.

@Zero_epyon said:

lol pretending what? Ain't no secret I prefer Playstation. Ain't no secret you got owned today either. lol

Is like poetry he really is upset with you, congratulations you broken Pedro, just like pc_rocks was broken yesterday and posted the largest list of concurrent insults directed at me on a single post ever.😂😂

The only people on this place who have a problem with their open fanboysm are lemming, it so pathetic to be a lemming after the xbox one that they simple will not admit it.

But you be hard pressed to find a thread were Pedro isn't crying about something PS or running damage control for the xbox.😂

Which is why i call him corporate comrade.😂

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

Oh this is a beauty coming from a guy who can't stop attacking the PS5, acting like the machine will melt out of heat.

It is incredible because you several other so call PC gamers, pedro and other lemmings as well have downplay the SSD every damn day, simple because sony was smart enough not only to use a very fast SSD but to eliminate bottlenecks and you people can't handle it, because you need to feel superior on everything because if not your fragile ego will be hurt.

The fact that you accuse only cows of attacking here, paint a perfect picture of how desperate blind and stupid some of you fanboys are, so basically for you only cows do threads here and only cows attack here, you are ego fragile PC gamer who can't see what happen in front of its face.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 38793 Posts

tormy thinks third party devs will admit that the ps5, their primary cash cow, is severly underpowered compared to the X 😂

The PS5 is so far behind in specs that when comparing it to the X, we can almost consider it as a last gen system. The PS5 has more in common with the Switch than the X tbh.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By tormentos

@hardwenzen said:

tormy thinks third party devs will admit that the ps5, their primary cash cow, is severly underpowered compared to the X 😂

The PS5 is so far behind in specs that when comparing it to the X, we can almost consider it as a last gen system. The PS5 has more in common with the Switch than the X tbh.

Primary cash cow? The PS5 hasn't even release, stop making excuses.😂

https://gamingbolt.com/assetto-corsa-competizione-runs-at-1800p-on-ps4-pro-native-4k-on-xbox-one-x

https://www.tweaktown.com/news/71180/doom-eternal-runs-at-1440p-60fps-on-ps4-pro-1800p-xbox-one/index.html

You need to do a better trolling effort, it is to obvious this one, never the less i like making you look stupid.🤣

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Grey_Eyed_Elf

@tormentos: Stop right there with your BULL.

The gap is the same as 5700 and 5700XT in TFLOPS?...

That's your first mistake, the 5700 and 5700XT have a 4 CU difference and have the same memory bandwidth, and the XT is still 7% faster in games!

Keep the same TFLOP gap add 4x the CU difference and increase the memory bandwidth on the XT and guess what happens you BUMB?... That 7% increases to 18-20%.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 Pedro

Even when I am not part of his dialogue, I am still causing Tormentos butthurt. 😂🤣

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Grey_Eyed_Elf

@Pedro said:

Even when I am not part of his dialogue, I am still causing Tormentos butthurt. 😂🤣

Honestly I would love to see how this guy looks, I can't imagine someone this insecure that his console of choice is weaker than another console.

He's mentally challenged, now every thread I post he quotes me but what he doesn't know is... I just don't care.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129 Pedro

@Grey_Eyed_Elf: Give him a day or two and soon he will accuse you of being someone's alt.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By tormentos

@Grey_Eyed_Elf said:

@tormentos: Stop right there with your BULL.

The gap is the same as 5700 and 5700XT in TFLOPS?...

That's your first mistake, the 5700 and 5700XT have a 4 CU difference and have the same memory bandwidth, and the XT is still 7% faster in games!

Keep the same TFLOP gap add 4x the CU difference and increase the memory bandwidth on the XT and guess what happens you BUMB?... That 7% increases to 18-20%.

Cut your bullshit this feels like a deja vu to 2013 when several lemmings and even some so call hermits argue with me that the difference between the PS4 and xbox one would be from 3 to 5 frames and nothing more, when everything pointed to a bigger gap and i was RIGHT.

The 5700XT is 9.74TF the 5700 is 7.94TF the gap is 1.8TF, in fact in percentage 22% on PAPER on actual performance it is 7% faster with 1.8TF difference, memory bandwidth is irrelevant unless the 5700XT is bandwidth starved, in other words if 448GB/s is enough for a 5700XT chances are the weaker 5700 doesn't need the exact same bandwidth.

The xbox is 12.2Tf the PS5 is 10.28TF, the gap is 1.9TF is just damn 100Gflops more than the gap between the 5700 vs 5700XT, worse since the number is actually bigger the percentage is actually smaller, you are officially arguing like a BLIND lemming who think that because the PS5 has 16CU the gap is HUGE because the PS4 only had 6CU and was bid supposedly.

5700 vs 5700XT = 1.8TF 22% more Tflops.

Series X vs PS5 = 1.9TF 19% gap in Tflops.

Now explain to me again how one of these gaps is small and the other is large please do.

The xbox has 10GB faster 6GB slower on what appear to be again a split memory setup that while unified have 2 different bandwidth which already was proven to be problematic on the xbox one.

Performance doesn't come just from CU, and you freaking know it you are a so call PC GAMER why the fu** PC gamers Over clock their hardware for year?

From the leaks it appear MS clocked the series X very conservative as the 80CU big navi is say to boost over 2.4ghz which is even faster than the PS5, the 6800XT as well say to boost over the PS5 clock speed.

So RDNA2 from the go has faster clock speed by considerable margin over RDNA1, yet the series X is capped at 1.8ghz no increase in clock, which is funny because you defend its cooling system all day every day here yet some how MS could not even clock it at 2.0ghz and even so still the hottest console DF has ever tested.

Stop making stupid arguments just to beat me the gap we discuss here is not the in game performance one, the one always been brought here is the paper one which is lower than 20%, and which between the 5700 and 5700XT is actually 22%.