robert_sparkes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51 robert_sparkes
Member since 2018 • 7233 Posts

I find it staggering that ms would release the most powerful system and then rely on 3rd party to showcase it.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#52 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61481 Posts

@robert_sparkes said:

I find it staggering that ms would release the most powerful system and then rely on 3rd party to showcase it.

They're heavily investing in new devs for the next-gen. Their first-party lineup was minimal in this gen, so it's not surprising.

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By kenshiro3948
Member since 2018 • 406 Posts
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@Shewgenja said:

Dat moving goal post... lol

Gamers don't get anything from sales...lol. They look for quality and cost; fun factor. Red Dead 2 looks best on Xbox One X by a huge difference; fact.

But they do though. This holiday only one system gets RDR2, GOW, and Spider-Man (some of he biggest hits of the year) and it ain’t the console with the extra TFlops. The 1X is missing out on some quality games despite being more powerful.

So you buy consoles based on how well they're selling?

Red Dead 2 looks best on Xbox One X still...lol.

No, I buy consoles for exclusives, and right now the X has none. I don’t give a shit who has the best version of RDR2 because that will most likely come to PC which I own. I don’t buy consoles to count pixels.

Xbox still doesn’t have games like GOW and Spiderman in any form...lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@Shewgenja said:

Dat moving goal post... lol

Gamers don't get anything from sales...lol. They look for quality and cost; fun factor. Red Dead 2 looks best on Xbox One X by a huge difference; fact.

But they do though. This holiday only one system gets RDR2, GOW, and Spider-Man (some of he biggest hits of the year) and it ain’t the console with the extra TFlops. The 1X is missing out on some quality games despite being more powerful.

No, I buy consoles for exclusives, and right now the X has none. I don’t give a shit who has the best version of RDR2 because that will most likely come to PC which I own. I don’t buy consoles to count pixels.

Xbox still doesn’t have games GOW and Spiderman in any form...lol.

Red Dead 2 looks best on Xbox One X by a large margin at the end of the day...lol.

Fact :)

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By kenshiro3948
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

Red Dead 2 looks best on Xbox One X by a large margin at the end of the day...lol.

Xbox has had no GOTY contender exclusives in the past decade.....fact lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

Wasn't talking about that; just letting you know Red Dead 2 looks best on Xbox One X by a large margin at the end of the day...lol.

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By kenshiro3948
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

Wasn't talking about that; just letting you know Red Dead 2 looks best on Xbox One X by a large margin at the end of the day...lol.

And I’m also letting you know that no exclusive game for the X will be getting a GOTY nomination at any major publication and this has been happening for the past decade. Just letting you know ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

And I’m also letting you know that no exclusive game for the X will be getting a GOTY nomination at any major publisher and this has been happening for the past decade. Just letting you know ?

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 kenshiro3948
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:

And I’m also letting you know that no exclusive game for the X will be getting a GOTY nomination at any major publisher and this has been happening for the past decade. Just letting you know ?

Still doesn’t help MS’ lack of GOTY worthy exclusives this gen though...lol. All that power and not a single MS first party game will be recognized for GOTY consideration. That‘s gotta sting lol. At least PS4 players can still play RDR2 even if it’s compromised. What’s the compromised version of GOW and Spiderman? Crackdown 3 and Sea of Thieves lol?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

Still doesn’t help MS’ lack of GOTY worthy exclusives this gen though...lol. All that power and not a single MS first party game will be recognized for GOTY consideration. That‘s gotta sting lol. At least PS4 players can still play RDR2 even if it’s compromised. What’s the compromised version of GOW and Spiderman? Crackdown 3 and Sea of Thieves lol?

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By kenshiro3948
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

You admit defeat since you don’t have a comeback to my question. You have proven my point.

Again, what is the compromised version of games like GOW and Spiderman coming to the Xbox? Answer the damn question lol. PS4 owners have accepted the best looking version of RDR2 is on the X no denial there but what is the Spiderman or GOW equivalent on the Xbox that Xbox gamers can look forward to this holiday season? Sea of Thieves and State of Dookie ain’t cutting it ?

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@kenshiro3948: So quacknight you say "I don't give a shit who has the best version of RDR2" then turn around and say it will probably come to PC anyway lol.

You give a shit quack, and we all know you're playing the inferior version which eats you up inside

TQHBO.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

Not really, they get more games. PS4 has the most exclusives partly because it has a bigger install base. You don’t get publisher confidence with low sales like Xbox has been getting relative to the competition. The reason Sony funds all these high budget AAA exclusives is because they know they have the install base to support them, and the reason MS is lacking in that department is because they lack the install base on their end. So instead of funding games like GOW and Spiderman MS is finding crap like Sea of Thieves and Crackdown 3 because the risk to them is less.

Red Dead 2 still looks way better on the Xbox One X...lol.

Problem is most xbox owners own the S or OG xbox one. Also the highest selling xbox version this Holiday is the S not the X. Base PS4 looks way better than the S so There goes your argument.

More PS4 owners are playing a better version of RDR2 then most xbox owners...FACT!

People aren't paying $400+ for the X to play games slightly better than the Pro with no quality exclusive games games when they can get a PS4 for $200 or even a Pro for less than the X...the sales are also proof of that, FACT!

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By lundy86_4

@tgob89 said:

Problem is most xbox owners own the S or OG xbox one. Also the highest selling xbox version this Holiday is the S not the X. Base PS4 looks way better than the S so There goes your argument.

People aren't paying $400+ for the X to play games slightly better than the Pro with no quality exclusive games games when they can get a PS4 for $200 or even a Pro for less then the X.

How does the base PS4 looking better than the S refute his argument? The poster stipulated the X. The base PS4 has outsold the Pro, much like the base One and the S (also a newer model.)

I won't even touch the argument about the Pro.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

You admit defeat since you don’t have a comeback to my question. You have proven my point.

Again, what is the compromised version of games like GOW and Spiderman coming to the Xbox? Answer the damn question lol. PS4 owners have accepted the best looking version of RDR2 is on the X no denial there but what is the Spiderman or GOW equivalent on the Xbox that Xbox gamers can look forward to this holiday season? Sea of Thieves and State of Dookie ain’t cutting it ?

What defeat? I never brought up anything except that Red Dead 2 looks best on the Xbox One X by a large margin...lmfao. Which is me just agreeing with what Digital Foundry stated which was originally posted by @xhawk27. I legit copy and paste my response and you keep talking about everything else. You a big fish taking this bait boy!

@tgob89 said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

Not really, they get more games. PS4 has the most exclusives partly because it has a bigger install base. You don’t get publisher confidence with low sales like Xbox has been getting relative to the competition. The reason Sony funds all these high budget AAA exclusives is because they know they have the install base to support them, and the reason MS is lacking in that department is because they lack the install base on their end. So instead of funding games like GOW and Spiderman MS is finding crap like Sea of Thieves and Crackdown 3 because the risk to them is less.

Red Dead 2 still looks way better on the Xbox One X...lol.

People aren't paying $400+ for the X to play games slightly better than the Pro with no quality exclusive games games when they can get a PS4 for $200 or even a Pro for less then the X.

Who knew one sentence who cause you cows to get all riled up...lmao.

Red Dead 2 STILL LOOKS WAY BETTER ON THE XBOX ONE X...lol.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#66 Pedro
Member since 2002 • 69467 Posts

@BenjaminBanklin said:

I'm not in fanboy mode 24/7 though. I play Xbox games unlike you who only whines about if someone is trashing his precious piece of plastic and apologizes for them all the time. That's why it never got better. You people don't play games either way. And obviously, if you're not an idiot, you know that Sony is doing better business with their console than Microsoft's. Since, it's pretty much Black Friday all year around for Xbox One. LOL! And it's STILL coming in last place.

Most companies wouldn't keep nursing a console doing as bad as the Xbox One. They'd cut their losses and move on. Nintendo did. They didn't do constant price cuts, revisions and giveaways with the Wii U. They came out with something else. MS keeps taking an L with this thing to the end.

LOL. Look how bitter you are. Its sad and hilarious. You bitch about MS promotions and praise Sony for a more aggressive promotion but "I play games instead of trashing companies." LOL. Man, you are not fooling anyone but yourself. Only a fool would not see that Xbox brand is trending up not down and only a fool would suggest that MS abandon Xbox One and start over. Only a fool.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By tgob89

@lundy86_4 said:
@tgob89 said:

How does the base PS4 looking better than the S refute his argument? The poster stipulated the X. The base PS4 has outsold the Pro, much like the base One and the S (also a newer model.)

It doesn't, it overrides it.

His argument is pointless because it defers to the X which is the ALTERNATIVE niche version of the xbox one which sells far less than the base S version.

I'm just pointing out another FACT that is more important than the fact that he was trying to use to make an argument Mr white knight.

RDR2 being better on PS4 is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> XBOS

Compared to the small % of consumers in the market for 4k wanting the small benefit of that better resolution on the X for more money >>> then the Pro.

Don't see what your problem with my post is, I never said the X didn't have a better version it just doesn't really matter.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Pedro

Look at those goal post moving with regards to the Xbox One X offering the best version of RD2, a game that is going to be GOTY in many media outlets. Not that GOTY means anything to normal gamers but its means everything to fanboys. It must kill knowing that the GOTY is best played on the Xbox One X.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
@tgob89 said:
@lundy86_4 said:
@tgob89 said:

It doesn't, it overrides it.

His argument is pointless because it defers to the X which is the ALTERNATIVE niche version of the xbox one which sells far less than the base S version.

I'm just pointing out another FACT that is more important than the fact that he was trying to use to make an argument Mr white knight.

RDR2 being better on PS4 is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> XBOS

Compared to the small % of consumers in the market for 4k wanting the small benefit of that better resolution on the X for more money >>> then the Pro.

Don't see what your problem with my post is, I never said the X didn't have a better version it just doesn't really matter.

FACT :)

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

The console that sells the most always has the largest library of games. Fact. There is another platform with much better graphical performance than your console. Fact. You're deflecting from a puerile and ignorant statement about sales not affecting the value of a console to gamers.

FACT.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
@Shewgenja said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

The console that sells the most always has the largest library of games. Fact. There is another platform with much better graphical performance than your console. Fact. You're deflecting from a puerile and ignorant statement about sales not affecting the value of a console to gamers.

FACT.

I don't have an Xbox One X. I sold it :)

PC > all.

Red Dead 2 STILL looks best on Xbox One X by a large margin at the end of the day...lol.

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By kenshiro3948
@dagubot said:
@Shewgenja said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

FACT.

PC > all.

Red Dead 2 STILL looks best on Xbox One X by a large margin at the end of the day...lol.

I don't believe you. The way you're damage controlling hard here for the failed console says otherwise.

Xbox still has no exclusives and is an expensive doorstop for anyone with a decent PC lol.

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By kenshiro3948
@i_p_daily said:

@kenshiro3948: So quacknight you say "I don't give a shit who has the best version of RDR2" then turn around and say it will probably come to PC anyway lol.

You give a shit quack, and we all know you're playing the inferior version which eats you up inside

TQHBO.

So you bought $500 console with no games just so that you can brag about one multiplat that is coming to PC at the end of the day like GTA V did?

LOL, talk about selfownage.

What are you going to brag about when the PC version arrives and shits all over your X version? I hope you don't hurt yourself when that happens lol. It seems your entire reason for justifying spending $500 on an Xbone is RDR2, so sad.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 lundy86_4

@kenshiro3948 said:

$500 console with no games

That's literally not true...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@Shewgenja said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

FACT.

PC > all.

I don't believe you. The way you're damage controlling here for the failed console says otherwise.

Xbox still has no exclusives and is an expensive doorstop for anyone with a decent PC lol.

???

I honestly don't care if you believe me or not but I've talked about buying the Xbox One X to play Red Dead Redemption 2...played it...and regretted purchasing it. I've mentioned this to @davillain- and @R4gn4r0k in the past. I even made a comment on here 2 days ago that I sold it.

I know the hardcore cows spend more time on here than actually playing their games so use that time to go through my post history if you'd like :)

Just remember!

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 kenshiro3948
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@Shewgenja said:
@dagubot said:

FACT.

PC > all.

I don't believe you. The way you're damage controlling here for the failed console says otherwise.

???

I honestly don't care if you believe me or not but I've talked about buying the Xbox One X to play Red Dead Redemption 2...played it...and regretted purchasing it. I've mentioned this to @davillain- and @R4gn4r0k in the past. I even made a comment on here 2 days ago that I sold it.

I know the hardcore cows spend more time on here than actually playing their games so use that time to go through my post history if you'd like :)

Just remember!

So you admit I was right then? The whole point of my argument is that the X isn't worth it for one multiplat game no matter how good it is.

Sounds like you didn't have patience for the PC version and wasted your time and money on an X proving my point that the console is worthless. You should have waited for the inevitable PC release, now Rockstar is gonna eat your double dip money and MS has eaten part of your money as well.

At least people with a PS4 can move on to real quality exclusives after they are done with RDR2, X owners have nothing but a paper weight once they are done with that game because the system has shovelware for exclusive games. The reason this is the case is because the console sells like crap and MS doesn't see the justification in spending money on AAA games for such a small install base. Sony is the total opposite, strong sales of their system leads to them investing in more AAA games and getting more Japanese third party exclusives.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@Shewgenja said:

FACT.

PC > all.

???

Just remember!

So you admit I was right then? The whole point of my argument is that the X isn't worth it for one multiplat game no matter how good it is.

Sounds like you didn't have patience for the PC version and wasted your time and money on an X proving my point that the console is worthless. You should have waited for the inevitable PC release, now Rockstar is gonna eat your double dip money and MS has eaten part of your money as well.

At least people with a PS4 can move on to real quality exclusives after they are done with RDR2, X owners have nothing but a paper weight once they are done with that game because the system has shovelware for exclusive games. The reason this is the case is because the console sells like crap and MS doesn't see the justification in spending money on AAA games for such a small install base. Sony is the total opposite, strong sales of their system leads to them investing in more AAA games and getting more Japanese third party exclusives.

I never engaged in any "argument" with you except continuously stating a fact which is...

I'm not sure who's alt you are but damn you definitely come off as a loser who is a bit too caught up in System Wars...lmfao.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By tgob89

@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@Shewgenja said:
@dagubot said:

FACT.

PC > all.

I don't believe you. The way you're damage controlling hard here for the failed console says otherwise.

He owned himself.

He's here defending Xbox one X...after he SOLD IT!

lol Xbox fanboys are pathetic and confused little men.

They realize the platform is shit but then still holds grudges after they abandon the system for PC defending everything xbox tooth and nail after literally admitting there is ZERO value in owning those systems wow.

Him not being smart enough to realize he was wasting his money in the first place and not realizing that it would offer him nothing of value is all you need to know the kind of fanboys he has to be for defending the system he SOLD and no longer owns now.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

???

Just remember!

Technically of speaking, unless you don't have a PC at all, then owning Xbox One X does make senses, I did stated even few PC gamers did however went out and buy PS4 RDR2 bundle just to play RDR2 cause they couldn't even wait for the PC and they all blindly follow the hype. Don't look at it like this, there's no shame of buying a console just to play "one" game on it, even I have done similar in the past and never regret it, I buy Sega consoles just to play Sonic games, that should give you an idea why I did such a thing. I do know one PC Enthusiast Youtuber name Kyle (Bitwit) who actually got an Xbox One X over Pro because he wanted to play RDR2 in 4K & Xbox One is known to use KB/M function well then PS4. My point is, there's no shame if you want to play a game that badly, but we cannot denied Xbox One X is the most powerful console now, that's a fact!

PS4 at this point just happens to have the largest fans over Xbox One. If you have a PC, it makes no sense on buying Xbox One, it's even harder for me to recommend anyone buying it if they don't have a PC already. If I were to buy RDR2 now, I have no issue playing it on my launch PS4 without the bells & whistles that Xbox One X has.

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By kenshiro3948
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

???

Just remember!

I never engaged in any "argument" with you except continuously stating a fact which is...

I'm not sure who's alt you are but damn you definitely come off as a loser who is a bit too caught up in System Wars...lmfao.

And I never denied this fact....

@kenshiro3948 said:

Again, what is the compromised version of games like GOW and Spiderman coming to the Xbox? Answer the damn question lol. PS4 owners have accepted the best looking version of RDR2 is on the Xno denial there but what is the Spiderman or GOW equivalent on the Xbox that Xbox gamers can look forward to this holiday season? Sea of Thieves and State of Dookie ain’t cutting it ?

^ You're a loser yourself from the looks of things. You worked yourself up even though I'm having fun with you.

This is what you looked like during our entire exchange....

You're vigorously damage controlling defending a console you admit to selling out of regret lol. You're way more caught up in SW than I could ever be lol.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56095 Posts

@dagubot: By the way, I finally finish my new PC build, if you want to see it, I posted the details in the PC & A/V Hardware forum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

???

Just remember!

And I never denied this fact....

@kenshiro3948 said:

Again, what is the compromised version of games like GOW and Spiderman coming to the Xbox? Answer the damn question lol. PS4 owners have accepted the best looking version of RDR2 is on the Xno denial there but what is the Spiderman or GOW equivalent on the Xbox that Xbox gamers can look forward to this holiday season? Sea of Thieves and State of Dookie ain’t cutting it ?

^ You're a loser yourself from the looks of things. You worked yourself up even though I'm having fun with you.

This is what you looked like during our entire exchange....

You're vigorously damage controlling defending a console you admit to selling out of regret lol. You're way more caught up in SW than I could ever be lol.

One sentence makes you cringe...

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By tgob89

@davillain- said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

Technically of speaking, unless you don't have a PC at all, then owning Xbox One X does make senses, I did stated even few PC gamers did however went out and buy PS4 RDR2 bundle just to play RDR2 cause they couldn't even wait for the PC and they all blindly follow the hype. Don't look at it like this, there's no shame of buying a console just to play "one" game on it, even I have done similar in the past and never regret it, I buy Sega consoles just to play Sonic games, that should give you an idea why I did such a thing. I do know one PC Enthusiast Youtuber name Kyle (Bitwit) who actually got an Xbox One X over Pro because he wanted to play RDR2 in 4K & Xbox One is known to use KB/M function well then PS4. My point is, there's no shame if you want to play a game that badly, but we cannot denied Xbox One X is the most powerful console now, that's a fact!

PS4 at this point just happens to have the largest fans over Xbox One.

Buying a system if one game isn't a issue...

Problem with your example is you used "Sega Consoles", and sega systems ALWAYS produced high quality exclusives and NEW IPs with every console Sega produced.

Even the low selling and underappreciated Sega Saturn had highly polished and critically acclaimed exclusive games that are still remembered by fans today.

The same can not be said for Xbox one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
@davillain- said:

@dagubot: By the way, I finally finish my new PC build, if you want to see it, I posted the details in the PC & A/V Hardware forum

Ohhhhh nice!!! I'm going to check it out now; this thread got boring now ?

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By kenshiro3948

@dagubot: ? Nah fam, I’m actually laughing my ass off here as you’re vigorously defending the failed 1X with one multiplat. I couldn’t tell if you were trolling or being serious, now I know it’s the latter. You were dead serious and are only trying to play it off because you lost the argument and exposed yourself lol.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Shewgenja

@lundy86_4 said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

It is if you have a gaming PC. It's only a semi-falsehood.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11086 Posts
@Pedro said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

I'm not in fanboy mode 24/7 though. I play Xbox games unlike you who only whines about if someone is trashing his precious piece of plastic and apologizes for them all the time. That's why it never got better. You people don't play games either way. And obviously, if you're not an idiot, you know that Sony is doing better business with their console than Microsoft's. Since, it's pretty much Black Friday all year around for Xbox One. LOL! And it's STILL coming in last place.

Most companies wouldn't keep nursing a console doing as bad as the Xbox One. They'd cut their losses and move on. Nintendo did. They didn't do constant price cuts, revisions and giveaways with the Wii U. They came out with something else. MS keeps taking an L with this thing to the end.

LOL. Look how bitter you are. Its sad and hilarious. You bitch about MS promotions and praise Sony for a more aggressive promotion but "I play games instead of trashing companies." LOL. Man, you are not fooling anyone but yourself. Only a fool would not see that Xbox brand is trending up not down and only a fool would suggest that MS abandon Xbox One and start over. Only a fool.

Well you AND Microsoft are two fools on a sinking boat. MS should have ditched that turkey instead of upgrading the hardware with a niche console. This thing isn't trending upward, it fell behind its predecessor some time ago, and now there's about a 50 million unit gap between them and their rival. And that gap is growing despite all of MS's price dumping efforts. That big gap cost them games coming to their platform and kept them from having a lot of exclusives.

MS is constantly scrambling trying to figure out how to get this thing in people's homes, and it's only two markets that even give it the time of day. Now they're already talking about abandoning the 4K disc drive they were hyping up when the S came out. MS found out the hard way that physical movie media was a complete waste of time. This is the most unsure and unstable console maker out right now, and that's why they're getting wrecked.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11086 Posts
@tgob89 said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@Shewgenja said:

FACT.

PC > all.

He owned himself.

He's here defending Xbox one X...after he SOLD IT!

lol Xbox fanboys are pathetic and confused little men.

They realize the platform is shit but then still holds grudges after they abandon the system for PC defending everything xbox tooth and nail after literally admitting there is ZERO value in owning those systems wow.

Him not being smart enough to realize he was wasting his money in the first place and not realizing that it would offer him nothing of value is all you need to know the kind of fanboys he has to be for defending the system he SOLD and no longer owns now.

Yeah, after you sell your console, you automatically forfeit yourself in the console war. Must be some weird Stockholm syndrome that keeps them defending it. But, to be honest, a lot of these clowns here don't even own an Xbox One X in the first place. They're still putting around on an S hiding behind the X to save face. It's just a more expensive console for Sony and Nintendo to stomp.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Shewgenja

@BenjaminBanklin said:
@Pedro said:
@BenjaminBanklin said:

Well you AND Microsoft are two fools on a sinking boat. MS should have ditched that turkey instead of upgrading the hardware with a niche console. This thing isn't trending upward, it fell behind its predecessor some time ago, and now there's about a 50 million unit gap between them and their rival. And that gap is growing despite all of MS's price dumping efforts. That big gap cost them games coming to their platform and kept them from having a lot of exclusives.

MS is constantly scrambling trying to figure out how to get this thing in people's homes, and it's only two markets that even give it the time of day. Now they're already talking about abandoning the 4K disc drive they were hyping up when the S came out. MS found out the hard way that physical movie media was a complete waste of time. This is the most unsure and unstable console maker out right now, and that's why they're getting wrecked.

Yep. It started when they dropped Kinect and has only continued. XBox One has no identity and it does not have a library of games to make it different than any other platform. It is literally a brand for the sake of having a brand right now. Literally no one should have bought an XBox One when the writing was so obviously on the wall that they aren't going to have their ass in gear until Gen 9. Worse so, all of these studios they are buying up will probably never make an XBox One game. They will opt to front load the launch of Scarlet. It's just what they do. Big ass launch hype followed by low inertia. That is the formula.

Now, can we start talking about something that isn't as reliable and obvious as Swiss clockwork? How bout that Switch, ya'll? Bringing the pain to the PS4?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 Pedro

@BenjaminBanklin said:

So much words and nothing being said. I you finish crying about MS?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Pedro

@Shewgenja said:
@lundy86_4 said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

Its factually an incorrect statement from EVERY angle. There is no semi falsehood. Games don't stop existing because you can play it on another platform. That only makes sense to idiots.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Shewgenja

@Pedro said:
@Shewgenja said:
@lundy86_4 said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

Its factually an incorrect statement from EVERY angle. There is no semi falsehood. Games don't stop existing because you can play it on another platform. That only makes sense to idiots.

No. What only makes sense to idiots is not running an HDMI cable to your TV from your graphics card and opting to buy a console that has a closed garden marketplace, pay-to-play online, and a mid-tier graphics chip.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 Pedro

@Shewgenja said:

No. What only makes sense to idiots is not running an HDMI cable to your TV from your graphics card and opting to buy a console that has a closed garden marketplace, pay-to-play online, and a mid-tier graphics chip.

No. An idiot is one who believes that Xbox One has no games. Do you share this belief?

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Shewgenja

@Pedro said:
@Shewgenja said:

No. An idiot is one who believes that Xbox One has no games. Do you share this belief?

6 TFlops of no game having. In fact, I think talking about it is the only game it has.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Pedro

@Shewgenja said:

6 TFlops of no game having. In fact, I think talking about it is the only game it has.

So what you are trying to elude to is that you subscribe to idiocy? If that what floats your boat.

babyjoker1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By babyjoker1221
Member since 2015 • 1313 Posts

@dagubot: You've given a prime example of why cows here are the laughing stock of gaming forums. With ONE SENTENCE.... You sent them all into meltdown mode.

Lmao! With one measly sentence. Cows exploding everywhere.

Props Sir.

kenshiro3948

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By kenshiro3948
@Shewgenja said:
@Pedro said:
@Shewgenja said:
@lundy86_4 said:

FACT!

@davillain- said:
@kenshiro3948 said:
@dagubot said:
@kenshiro3948 said:

???

Just remember!

PS4 at this point just happens to have the largest fans over Xbox One. If you have a PC, it makes no sense on buying Xbox One, it's even harder for me to recommend anyone buying it if they don't have a PC already. If I were to buy RDR2 now, I have no issue playing it on my launch PS4 without the bells & whistles that Xbox One X has.

One major problem with your analogy is that the Xbox has no exclusive games worth a shit.

Every SEGA console has had tons and tons of quality exclusives, even the ones that failed. Dreamcast is one of the most beloved consoles of all time simply because of its great library of exclusives.

The XB1 is the only console without a single exclusive to its name. When you bought a SEGA console for one game, you could always count on SEGA to develop more quality games to make your purchase worthwhile after you beat Sonic. They've never had the same problem that MS has when it comes to delivering quality exclusive games. MS expects people to spend $400-500 to get marginally better looking multiplats and doesn't have a quality exclusive to make the console worthwhile. The result is what you're seeing now, Sony is completely destroying them in the console market and the gap continues to widen even after they released the X. A majority of customers have flat out rejected the 1X, they know that outside of the console power narrative the X is nothing but a $500 paperweight with no games.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 Pedro

@babyjoker1221 said:

@dagubot: You've given a prime example of why cows here are the laughing stock of gaming forums. With ONE SENTENCE.... You sent them all into meltdown mode.

Lmao! With one measly sentence. Cows exploding everywhere.

Props Sir.

Its amazing how he was was able to troll the fools by repeating the same line. LMAO.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Shewgenja

@Pedro said:
@Shewgenja said:

So what you are trying to elude to is that you subscribe to idiocy? If that what floats your boat.

I answered your question. Now answer this. What game do I need to buy an XBox One for?

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 Pedro

@Shewgenja said:

I answered your question. Now answer this. What game do I need to buy an XBox One for?

No you didn't. As for your question, well its depends on what you like. Try arguing to the contrary. :)