PS4, better multiplats AND exclusives over XB1?

• 94 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arkephonic
Member since 2006 • 7221 Posts

We all knew that PS4 had the superior multiplats, but I just noticed today on Gamerankings that PS4 has a full retail exclusive that's rated higher than any full retail exclusive game on Xbox One. We all know that PS4 is dominating the indie scene, but now that it's also winning the full retail exclusive scene, how does SW feel about this?

Avatar image for CrownKingArthur
CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 CrownKingArthur
Member since 2013 • 5262 Posts

apathetic

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By wolverine4262
Member since 2004 • 20832 Posts

How do you feel about dominating the crappy thread scene?

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 arkephonic
@wolverine4262 said:

How do you feel about dominating the crappy thread scene?

This place is called System Wars. If your system of choice losing a battle, in your opinion, constitutes as a crappy thread, prepare your anus for a lot of crappy threads in the future.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#5  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20
Member since 2006 • 82724 Posts

If you want to exclude systems like 3DS and Wii U, which both have better exclusives and more of them, or PC, which has better exclusives and multiplats, then sure, PS4 is the home of the best exclusives and multiplats.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By arkephonic

@charizard1605 said:

If you want to exclude systems like 3DS and Wii U, which both have better exclusives and more of them, or PC, which has better exclusives and multiplats, then sure, PS4 is the home of the best exclusives and multiplats.

I consider Wii U last gen. I've had a Wii U since launch, it's not like I dislike the thing, I'm just a realist. As for PC, I love the platform but can't think of any noteworthy releases in recent memory.

Oh yeah, and PC absolutely dominates in multiplats except for ones like Ground Zeroes because it doesn't exist.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 wolverine4262

@arkephonic said:

This place is called System Wars. If your system of choice losing a battle, in your opinion, constitutes as a crappy thread, prepare your anus for a lot of crappy threads in the future.

Well my platform of choice is the PC, home of the best indie, multiplat, and exclusive games. What were you arguing again?

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By arkephonic
@wolverine4262 said:

@arkephonic said:

Well my platform of choice is the PC, home of the best indie, multiplat, and exclusive games. What were you arguing again?

Post your PC specs and I'll be the judge if you're a PC gamer or not.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts
@arkephonic said:
@wolverine4262 said:

@arkephonic said:

How does PC specs determines that exactly?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@arkephonic said:

@charizard1605 said:

I consider Wii U last gen. I've had a Wii U since launch, it's not like I dislike the thing, I'm just a realist. As for PC, I love the platform but can't think of any noteworthy releases in recent memory.

You can consider it what you want, but it is a part of this generation, and it beats the PS4 in terms of exclusives, and it disproves your argument.

PC noteworthy releases?

• DOTA 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • The Stanley Parable
  • Gone Home
  • Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World
  • Path of Exile
  • Warframe
  • SimCity
  • Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm

For someone who's into PC gaming, you sure don't know a lot about it, do you?

And you completely ignored the 3DS as well.

Sounds like you're not an equal opportunist lover like you claim after all, but just someone desperate to make the PS4 look good because of your love for Sony. Which is fine, but at least man up and say it instead of wussing out under the guise of 'guys I'm a manticore!'

freedomfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 freedomfreak  Online
Member since 2004 • 52429 Posts
@arkephonic said:

He should also throw a selfie in there that includes maximum beardage.

Flex 'em if you got 'em.

wolverine4262

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 wolverine4262

@arkephonic said:

Seriously, thank you for the lulz, dude.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61488 Posts

Post topless photos or GTFO.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 arkephonic

@MonsieurX:

Because their PC would have to be capable of greatly outperforming the current gen consoles in order to be relevant. My PC for example destroys the Xbox One and PS4 put together, does that make me a hermit?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@arkephonic said:

Oh yeah, and PC absolutely dominates in multiplats except for ones like Ground Zeroes because it doesn't exist.

Oh yeah, PS4 absolutely dominates in multiplats except for ones like Titanfall because they don't exist.

Avatar image for deactivated-58c8ef5f8044e
deactivated-58c8ef5f8044e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-58c8ef5f8044e
Member since 2012 • 546 Posts

Exclusives, no…

Halo5, new Gears, Titanfall, Forza 5, Fable Legends, Halo2A, Killer Instinct, Dead Rising 3, Quantum Break, Sunset Overdrive, etc. possibly Resident Evil 7 now.

Multi-plats, they're pretty much the same thing… Xbox is also getting Metal Gear Solid V, Final Fantasy XV, and Kingdom Hearts III so it's all good.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MonsieurX
@arkephonic said:

@MonsieurX:

Because their PC would have to be capable of greatly outperforming the current gen consoles in order to be relevant. My PC for example destroys the Xbox One and PS4 put together, does that make me a hermit?

No?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60714 Posts

Yup, it will be my goto platform for gaming this gen.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 arkephonic
@charizard1605 said:

@arkephonic said:

@charizard1605 said:

You can consider it what you want, but it is a part of this generation, and it beats the PS4 in terms of exclusives, and it disproves your argument.

PC noteworthy releases?

• DOTA 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • The Stanley Parable
  • Gone Home
  • Path of Exile
  • Warframe
  • SimCity

Sounds like you're not an equal opportunist lover like you claim after all, but just someone desperate to make the PS4 look good because of your love for Sony. Which is fine, but at least man up and say it instead of wussing out under the guise of 'guys I'm a manticore!'

We all know that I own everything, brah. I own more Nintendo than the biggest of sheep. More PC games than the biggest of hermits. The only thing I don't have is an Xbox One, lol. I know what's best.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 lundy86_4

Char makes ark a b*tch. ark should post pics.

metal_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By metal_zombie
Member since 2004 • 2288 Posts

if you don't count the PC maybe

Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#22  Edited By Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Well, far be it from me to dismiss genre defining classics like Killzone and Resogun. Those games were only 3 to 2 points away from full 10 out of 10 scores, respectively. That's mighty impressive!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@arkephonic said:

We all know that I own everything, brah. I own more Nintendo than the biggest of sheep. More PC games than the biggest of hermits. The only thing I don't have is an Xbox One, lol. I know what's best.

Owning everything does not preclude you from having (understandable) preferences. Just man up and admit it.

Just as we know that bringing up your ownership of everything does not deflect from any of the points I have raised across my three posts in this thread so far, all of which you have failed to respond to.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#24 lglz1337
Member since 2013 • 4959 Posts

@MonsieurX: watch this guy he will change course and be gone

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 lundy86_4

@lglz1337 said:

Take your crush elsewhere.

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 MonsieurX
@lglz1337 said:

Oh look,someone's still butthurt and following me around

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By arkephonic
@charizard1605 said:

@arkephonic said:

Owning everything does not preclude you from having (understandable) preferences. Just man up and admit it.

Just as we know that bringing up your ownership of everything does not deflect from any of the points I have raised across my three posts in this thread so far, all of which you have failed to respond to.

You just said that Wii U is current gen. I've had one since launch and let's face it, it is last gen. The thing doesn't look any better than a 360 or PS3. As for 3DS, I own 2 XLs and let's see, 28 games for the system. I'm well aware of the system, but comparing 3DS to current gen systems is like comparing gokarts to race cars. If you wanna talk handhelds, make a thread for them.

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 lglz1337

@MonsieurX: plz understand

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 lglz1337

@lundy86_4: be carefull

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 lostrib
Member since 2009 • 49999 Posts

@lundy86_4 said:

Char makes ark a b*tch. ark should post pics.

lol, seems like TC has become a joke

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 lundy86_4

@arkephonic said:

it is last gen.

Nope.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@arkephonic said:
@charizard1605 said:

@arkephonic said:

You just said that Wii U is current gen. I've had one since launch and let's face it, it is last gen. The thing doesn't look any better than a 360 or PS3. As for 3DS, I own 2 XLs and let's see, 28 games for the system. I'm well aware of the system, but comparing 3DS to current gen systems is like comparing gokarts to race cars. If you wanna talk handhelds, make a thread for them.

I said Wii U is current gen because Wii U is current gen. As is the 3DS.

As a matter of fact, 3DS can be compared head to head with consoles. A comparison which it handily seems to come out on top of, it appears.

Where would you like to deflect this discussion to next, now that you have been categorically proven wrong twice within the same post? Or maybe now you will take the time to respond to some of the points I raised.

Or you know what, maybe you can just tell me how you are enjoying playing the highest rated multiplat of this gen, Titanfall, on PS4, which is the home of the best multiplats. Any of these three will do. Go on.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lundy86_4

@lostrib said:

lol, seems like TC has become a joke

He's been back a few weeks... That's pretty fast lol.

@lglz1337 said:

@lundy86_4: be carefull

Are you going to start crushing on me? I like it.

SEND ME GIFTS.

PAY MORE ATTENTION TO ME.

WE HAVEN'T HAD SEX IN 5 SECONDS.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#34 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@arkephonic said:

@charizard1605 said:

Shit if we are allowed to "consider" and make our own rules, then Titanfall is exclusive to X1, and only GS scores matter, so X1 2 AAAe- PS4 0

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 CrownKingArthur
@lundy86_4 said:

@arkephonic said:

it is last gen.

Nope.

i have to agree.

the wii u is an 8th gen console

it is the weakest 8th gen console

i don't know why people think it's helpful to put wii u in the 7th gen.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 arkephonic
@charizard1605 said:

@arkephonic said:
@charizard1605 said:

@arkephonic said:

As a matter of fact, 3DS can be compared head to head with consoles. A comparison which it handily seems to come out on top of, it appears.

Where would you like to deflect this discussion to next, now that you have been categorically proven wrong twice within the same post? Or maybe now you will take the time to respond to some of the points I raised.

Or you know what, maybe you can just tell me how you are enjoying playing the highest rated multiplat of this gen, Titanfall, on PS4, which is the home of the best multiplats. Any of these three will do. Go on.

Take it from my expert opinion, the Wii U is a last gen system. I'm not saying that the 3DS is bad or that the Wii U is bad, I'm more just saying that the Xbox One, the one and only system I don't own, is the worst. LOL!

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 lostrib

@arkephonic said:
@charizard1605 said:

@arkephonic said:
@charizard1605 said:

@arkephonic said:

Take it from my expert opinion, the Wii U is a last gen system. I'm not saying that the 3DS is bad or that the Wii U is bad, I'm more just saying that the Xbox One, the one and only system I don't own, is the worst. LOL!

Lol. WiiU is 8th Gen, Let it go

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#38 cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@charizard1605 said:

@arkephonic said:

@charizard1605 said:

PC noteworthy releases?

• DOTA 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • The Stanley Parable
  • Gone Home
  • Path of Exile
  • Warframe
  • SimCity

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's the truth, and most of us know it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@arkephonic said:
@charizard1605 said:

@arkephonic said:
@charizard1605 said:

@arkephonic said:

I remember when you used to be a good, reasonable poster a few years ago. Sad what you've been reduced to. I guess PlayStation fanboyism will do that to you.

Now, you have one of two options going forward: either you think about what you are going to say, and come up with something that is slightly coherent and reasonable and more than 'I own everything lolz!' and we can continue this discussion. Or, if you can't do that, feel free to not respond to this at all. I've said what I wanted to say, and I have put facts, backed up and linked, in front of all of System Wars in this thread so that they are not swayed by your misinformation.

arkephonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By arkephonic

@charizard1605:

Also, herpdy derpdy derp derp, if you spew out misinformation like you do, this could go on all day. Titanfall the highest rated multiplat? LOL!

Avatar image for FreedomFreeLife
FreedomFreeLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By FreedomFreeLife
Member since 2013 • 3948 Posts

TITANFALL IS RATED HIGHER THAN INFAMOUSFLOP

lglz1337

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 lglz1337

@lundy86_4: can't make your wish come true sorry i love girls

CrownKingArthur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 CrownKingArthur

@lostrib said:

@arkephonic said:
@charizard1605 said:

@arkephonic said:
@charizard1605 said:

@arkephonic said:

Take it from my expert opinion,

the Wii U is a last gen system. I'm not saying that the 3DS is bad or that the Wii U is bad, I'm more just saying that the Xbox One, the one and only system I don't own, is the worst. LOL!

Lol. WiiU is 8th Gen, Let it go

expert opinion lol

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By lundy86_4

@arkephonic said:

Take it from my expert opinion...

You aren't helping your case.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@arkephonic said:

@charizard1605:

Also, herpdy derpdy derp derp, if you spew out misinformation like you do, this could go on all day. Titanfall the highest rated multiplat? LOL!

If you can find me a multiplat this generation that is rated higher, feel free to link me to it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By deactivated-5d6bb9cb2ee20

@arkephonic said:

@charizard1605:

If you can find me a multiplat this generation that is rated higher, feel free to link me to it.

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 lostrib

@FreedomFreeLife said:

TITANFALL IS RATED HIGHER THAN INFAMOUSFLOP

Update your photo.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 lundy86_4

@lglz1337 said:

@lundy86_4: can't make your wish come true sorry i love girls

Don't crush my dreams. You told me to be careful, so I made the logical conclusion that you wanted to get into my pants. Stop following @MonsieurX around. I might get jealous.

Kuromino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

User Lists: 9

#49 Kuromino  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 1602 Posts

@arkephonic: Would it be possible to provide a source that provides the minimum specs required in order for a system to be considered next gen?

lostrib

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 lostrib

@charizard1605 said:

@arkephonic said:

@charizard1605:

Using GS or MC?

Also, didn't ACIV get a 9 on GS?