PS3 or 360? which is really more powerful?

• 89 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

thegoldenpoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#51 thegoldenpoo
Member since 2005 • 5136 Posts
the point is there is NO clear winner, the ps3 and 360 have very similar specs with the power being more concentrated in different areas. thats why you can never claim multipats are 'dummed down' because of 360
NSR34GTR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#52 NSR34GTR
Member since 2007 • 13179 Posts
lol we get the point
EmperorSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#53 EmperorSupreme
Member since 2006 • 7686 Posts

XENON > CELL

And the proof is Gears of War ;)

el_ken

http://www.videogamer.com/news/09-11-2007-6856.html

Mark Rein: PS3 UT3 graphics better than Gears of War

"People are going to be pleasantly surprised. It's a really high end experience that pushes the graphics bar up even higher than Gears of War. There's more polygons, there's more stuff going on, there's more explosions and there's more things happening, so we're just really pleased with the way the game runs on the PS3."

PS3 Uncharted- Better than Gears and Not possible on X360

Ripten review: http://www.ripten.com/2007/12/01/uncharted-drakes-fortune-review/

"Uncharted has great textures. So what? Well Gears of War is lauded as a graphical show piece mainly due to both its artistic vision and its high resolution textures. Uncharted, however, trumps Gears of War."

"Uncharted also has the best graphics you've ever seen on consoles"

Eurogamer review: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=87533&page=2

"Talking of environments, it's hard to think of a single game that's ever included such lush and staggeringly detailed gaming environment. As much as Gears of War provided a stunning next-generation shooter setting, the moody greys and browns made it a harsh, dark, hostile, and monochromatic place to be. In Uncharted, it's not just superior to Gears in terms of out and out detail, but brings a feel-good factor with the sheer level of environmental variety on offer."

"Truly, Uncharted is the first game I've seen to date that makes me wonder if it could be done on the Xbox 360, and as a huge admirer of the software line-up on Microsoft's system, that's saying a lot."

Gamespy: http://goty.gamespy.com/2007/ps3/10.html

"We can confidently say that after playing Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, it is a game that could only be done on the PlayStation 3. Between the amazing vistas that stretch out over the horizon, rich foliage, and the sheer amount of data that pushes the limits of Blu-ray's storage capacity, Naughty Dog's incredibly rich visual splendor is something to behold."

EuroMafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54 EuroMafia
Member since 2008 • 7026 Posts
[QUOTE="micky4889"]

[QUOTE="-wii60-"]the ps3 doesn't have 7 cores, it has 1 with 7 spus,stop making things up cows.-wii60-

Ya but one spu is capable of the same processing power as 1 of the 360s cores

link? :roll:

lulz, if that was the case we would see it by now, geez.
EuroMafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 EuroMafia
[QUOTE="el_ken"]

XENON > CELL

EmperorSupreme

"People are going to be pleasantly surprised. It's a really high end experience that pushes the graphics bar up even higher than Gears of War. There's more polygons, there's more stuff going on, there's more explosions and there's more things happening, so we're just really pleased with the way the game runs on the PS3."

Ripten review: http://www.ripten.com/2007/12/01/uncharted-drakes-fortune-review/

"Uncharted has great textures. So what? Well Gears of War is lauded as a graphical show piece mainly due to both its artistic vision and its high resolution textures. Uncharted, however, trumps Gears of War."

"Talking of environments, it's hard to think of a single game that's ever included such lush and staggeringly detailed gaming environment. As much as Gears of War provided a stunning next-generation shooter setting, the moody greys and browns made it a harsh, dark, hostile, and monochromatic place to be. In Uncharted, it's not just superior to Gears in terms of out and out detail, but brings a feel-good factor with the sheer level of environmental variety on offer."

"Truly, Uncharted is the first game I've seen to date that makes me wonder if it could be done on the Xbox 360, and as a huge admirer of the software line-up on Microsoft's system, that's saying a lot."

"We can confidently say that after playing Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, it is a game that could only be done on the PlayStation 3. Between the amazing vistas that stretch out over the horizon, rich foliage, and the sheer amount of data that pushes the limits of Blu-ray's storage capacity, Naughty Dog's incredibly rich visual splendor is something to behold."

If I remember correctly, didn't the Uncharted devs say it was possible on 360?
Maltese_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Maltese_Guy
Member since 2008 • 177 Posts

Probably in the end people will make a console more powerfull than an other by choosing which one to buy....

as many said earlier, in the end its all about the games... Unfortunately we saw and will see in future crappy games coming out even if the console's capabilities are much more than what they utilized....

thegoldenpoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#57 thegoldenpoo
Member since 2005 • 5136 Posts
[QUOTE="el_ken"]

XENON > CELL

EmperorSupreme

lol, those are outdated trash from unreliable sites, unchartd could be done on the 360.
EmperorSupreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 EmperorSupreme
Member since 2006 • 7686 Posts
[QUOTE="EmperorSupreme"][QUOTE="el_ken"]

XENON > CELL

EuroMafia

If I remember correctly, didn't the Uncharted devs say it was possible on 360?

Here is what they said:

Evan Wells: I won't say that it would be impossible, but it would be very difficult and we most certainly would have to make enough concessions that it would start to feel like a different game.

So it's possible if it was gimped.

Maltese_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 Maltese_Guy

I own a PS3 but also think that Uncharted could be done on an Xbox360, textures can be adjusted to meet the console specs and good devs would do a good job in minimising differences to make them look nearly the same....

It goes both ways, I also believe the Gears of War and Bioshock would have no problems being ported to PS3, probably looking slightly better since devs would have more time to work on the project and enhance slightly the looks, like textures, lighting etc

saolin323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 saolin323
Member since 2007 • 3121 Posts
[QUOTE="saolin323"]

KAMEO - Best looking launch title ever

MASS EFFECT - best looking console title ever

FABLE 2 - ALAN WAKE - Most detailed, next gen lit - shadowed and most VAST worlds ever created in a video game

I would say 360 with ease

vitz3

Kameo - Crap, uninspired just crap.

Mass Effect - Uhh... That game was a ****ing slideshow. The framerate and pop-in was horrible.

Fable2 - Never trust a Peter M. Molyneux is dreaming in the pipe with this one. I'm putting $100 down that it will not live up to the hype at all.

Alan Wake - expect a seriously nerfed un-optimized game compared to the PC release. Less lighting effects, and a choppy framerate are my predictions.

I would say PS3 with ease.

Kameo - what do you mean crap ? You want me to post pics ? This a graphics discussion, not gameplay

Mass Effect - no slowdowns due to harwdare limitations, just loading, like Oblivion, and was not a slide show, you have not played it, that is all

Fable 2 - It already does live up, the world is the most beautifull by some MILES i have seen, all running on 360, and everyhting in in the game this time

Alan Wake - you are SO uninformed, AW is made with 360 as base, max it out as no other game before, like Fable 2 does too, and then port to PC, check the offcial site, so just do not speak about things you have NO IDEA about, they even confirmed 360 will do DX10 effects in AW

I would say 360 by MILES and MILES, since no PS3 game touches those on 360, none of the coming titles are that huge, detialed and as next gen looking

-wii60-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 -wii60-
Member since 2007 • 3287 Posts
[QUOTE="vitz3"][QUOTE="saolin323"]

FABLE 2 - ALAN WAKE - Most detailed, next gen lit - shadowed and most VAST worlds ever created in a video game

saolin323

Mass Effect - Uhh... That game was a ****ing slideshow. The framerate and pop-in was horrible.

Fable2 - Never trust a Peter M. Molyneux is dreaming in the pipe with this one. I'm putting $100 down that it will not live up to the hype at all.

Alan Wake - expect a seriously nerfed un-optimized game compared to the PC release. Less lighting effects, and a choppy framerate are my predictions.

Kameo - what do you mean crap ? You want me to post pics ? This a graphics discussion, not gameplay

Mass Effect - no slowdowns due to harwdare limitations, just loading, like Oblivion, and was not a slide show, you have not played it, that is all

Fable 2 - It already does live up, the world is the most beautifull by some MILES i have seen, all running on 360, and everyhting in in the game this time

Alan Wake - you are SO uninformed, AW is made with 360 as base, max it out as no other game before, like Fable 2 does too, and then port to PC, check the offcial site, so just do not speak about things you have NO IDEA about, they even confirmed 360 will do DX10 effects in AW

I would say 360 by MILES and MILES, since no PS3 game touches those on 360, none of the coming titles are that huge, detialed and as next gen looking

Its the other way around.. The PC is the main platform.. it was showed first running on PC hardware.
marterikster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62 marterikster
Member since 2007 • 934 Posts

The cores really place the power in the hands of developers. The Xbox 360 has 3 running at 3.2GHz each, the PS3 has seven apparently. So theoretically the PS3 is faster, much faster, which means it can do a lot more complex things. These days complex things refer to physics calculations and graphics operations. But it's all about how to use them as the power can only be exploited by using the cores together. It's a bit like having several complex puzzles to solve with several clever people available. If you give each person one puzzle will they solve it quicker than if you give all the people one puzzle at a time? The better developers will make their code efficient, meaning theoretically better games.

Ps3 has more potential:D

EuroMafia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 EuroMafia
[QUOTE="saolin323"][QUOTE="vitz3"][QUOTE="saolin323"]

-wii60-

Its the other way around.. The PC is the main platform.. it was showed first running on PC hardware.

Indeed, Alan wake was shwon running on quad core, 360 has 3 cores with 2 threads each so it should be fine but not as details as PC version in some aspects.
Maltese_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 Maltese_Guy

[QUOTE="-

PC is the main platform ???? well a console life is 5 years (same hardware) only difference it that games always get better and better during its lifespan... Can you say the same thing for a 5 year old PC ? not at all since its either completely obsolete or else due to constant upgrades its a totally new piece of hardware... Do you think 2 years from now you will be able to play Crysis 2 on the same Pc specs you currently have?

-wii60-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 -wii60-
ps3 has 1 core 7 spus,they aren't cores,call them parallel processing units.
-wii60-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 -wii60-

[QUOTE="-Maltese_Guy

PC is the main platform ???? well a console life is 5 years (same hardware) only difference it that games always get better and better during its lifespan... Can you say the same thing for a 5 year old PC ? not at all since its either completely obsolete or else due to constant upgrades its a totally new piece of hardware... Do you think 2 years from now you will be able to play Crysis 2 on the same Pc specs you currently have?

I have 2 8800ultra in SLI and i get around 50fps on crysis.. so i will not need to upgrade my rig anytime soon.
DAZZER7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#67 DAZZER7
Member since 2004 • 2422 Posts

[QUOTE="-Maltese_Guy

Ummm driver updates, game patches etc. Sorry you failed there mate.

Maltese_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Maltese_Guy
[QUOTE="Maltese_Guy"]

[QUOTE="--wii60-

I have 2 8800ultra in SLI and i get around 50fps on crysis.. so i will not need to upgrade my rig anytime soon.

Am not bashing PC's dont get me wrong, but the constant upgrading makes the PC's the least ideal platform for gaming due to constant expences in upgrades... also you seem to have a well high spec built PC and you still got a claimed 50fps...

Problem is with PC devs who instead of squeezing the processing power of current graphics card / specs they just program games on upcoming specs in order to achieve the best graphics possible...

Maltese_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 Maltese_Guy
[QUOTE="Maltese_Guy"]

[QUOTE="--wii60-

Am not bashing PC's dont get me wrong, but the constant upgrading makes the PC's the least ideal platform for gaming due to constant expences in upgrades... also you seem to have a well high spec built PC and you still got a claimed 50fps...

Problem is with PC devs who instead of squeezing the processing power of current graphics card / specs they just program games on upcoming specs in order to achieve the best graphics possible...

saolin323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 saolin323

Get your facts straigth, the developers CONFIRMED 360 is the base, no matter what it was shown on PC, and the GOU was a 7900GTX in the demo anyway

Check the official forums, to see i am right, and you are wrong

-wii60-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 -wii60-

Get your facts straigth, the developers CONFIRMED 360 is the base, no matter what it was shown on PC, and the GOU was a 7900GTX in the demo anyway

saolin323

Remedy is a PC developer and i want a link where it says that xbox360 is the lead platform.
NielsNL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 NielsNL
Member since 2005 • 4346 Posts

I think both haven't peaked yet. I do think the 360 is much nearer its peak than the PS3 though. The reason for this is the system architecture. The 360 has an architecture closely resembling pc architecture. That means programmers are used to working with it and will already know how to optimise performance. The PS3 architecture is completely different. People shouldn't underestimate how different programming for the PS3 is from doing so for the Pc or 360. Programmers have to completely forget everything they ever learned about how to program and adopt a complete new way of thinking. I personally feel that they only ar starting to get the hang of this. Killzone 2 in fact is more than a game. It got its very large budget in order to make the programmers explore how programming for the cell type architecture is done. Expect Sony to have obtained much more knowledge in this field after the completion of the KZ2 project. This knowledge, which of course will be readily shared with other devs working on PS3 projects, will result in a significant improvement in support for devs and thus of games. Another important aspect is the fact that insiders generally see the cell type architecture as the future of pc's as well. Already the first server pc's using this technology have hit the market. They are quite expensive though. When this technology will be incorporated in pc's more, we'll see programmers start to get a more natural feeling for programmnig for this type of architecture. This will also have its influence on the quality of projects for PS3.

subrosian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#75 subrosian
Member since 2005 • 14232 Posts

Who cares?

No rational person is going to sell their PS3 for a 360 (or vice versa) based on marginal differences in performance. People buy a platform because there are games and features that interest them.

saolin323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 saolin323
[QUOTE="saolin323"]

-wii60-

Remedy is a PC developer and i want a link where it says that xbox360 is the lead platform.

Ok, here you go, they do not just say that they will max 360 and then tailor to PC with just better frame rates and resoluitions, they say 360 is the only wayt to 100% enjoy the game at its best or near its max potential

For those that think 360 is ANYWHERE near its peak too, i have to say that PS3 is the only one getting ground up made games so far, that do not even look better than 360 exclusives that are NOT gorund up made, and use nothing of its hardware like Mass Effect, so if anything 360 has MUCH more room for improvement than PS3 has, that Drake uses already 30% of its CPU and looks just great for todays standards

The proof is in Fable 2, Alan Wake, Project offset etc all running on 360

http://www.alanwake.com/forum/showthread.php?t=908

With the information we've currently got, the only system guaranteed to run Alan Wake flawlessly on is the Xbox 360

http://www.alanwake.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452

"Setting the scene" is entirely up to the player themselves, but when it comes to the game, both versions should be identical. As is the case with most multiplatform games, the 360 will be optimised to run the game, so you can be assured of steady framerates, controls, sounds etc. Whereas with the PC, there is more customisation in areas such as resolution, AA and detail levels.
You can be fairly sure that both versions will use the same textures, models, cutscenes and sounds.

By detail levels, I mean things such as LOD (the distance where objects become more detailed). All the core assets will be the same such as textures, models and shaders. PC users always have the advantage of tinkering with config settings, where you can increase the LOD distance, shader properties and sometimes even unlock experimental graphical settings that weren't intended in the final release.
Getting the game to run on a 360 basically sets the standard for the visuals in the game. The developer will throw in as many visual treats as they can and just make the code more efficient from there

The game is optimised for 4 cores on the PC version, but the primary focus of development overall is for the 360 and its 3 cores.
Yes, having higher framerates is one advantage the PC will have over the 360 version, but people will slow machines will also suffer framerates much lower than 30fps. Xbox360 owners are guaranteed a steady rate throughout the game.

http://www.alanwake.com/forum/showthread.php?t=815

You can assume these facts for the time being:

The 360 version will be set to run at a steady 30 fps.
The IDF demo was done using an Intel Core 2 Quad CPU with a 7900GTX and that looked definately more than 30 fps to me.

As the 360 uses some elements of DirectX10, you will want a DirectX10 compliant video card to get the same visual quality and performance.
The developers have said it is too early to speculate on exact specifications
as they will be working to make the game more efficient at processing data.

So as a rough guide, I would look for a Dual Core CPU and Directx10 video card as being a setup that should run the game similar to an Xbox360.
You could reasonably expect the Quad Core CPU to perform better than a 360, being almost a year later in production.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50711 Posts
Have Project Offset or Alan Wake even been shown for the 360?
saolin323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78 saolin323

Have Project Offset or Alan Wake even been shown for the 360?Chutebox

Alan Wake has shown videos runing on 7900GTX, which means 360 will look same, as they confirm

Project Offset does have a video, that is probably from 360 version too, since it has the 4 usual slots in the right corner for use with a pad, but that is not certain

Rikusaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#79 Rikusaki
Member since 2006 • 16634 Posts
[QUOTE="mingo123"][QUOTE="el_ken"]

XENON > CELL

NinjaMunkey01

uncharted disagrees

so does the new gameplay video og KZ2. you think GOW looks good? thats laughable.

Gran Turismo 5 disagrees.

Pessu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 Pessu
Member since 2007 • 944 Posts

That article from days before PS3 even launched and its proved bias like million times over. Isnt it even by MS?

I could be wrong because I didnt read it but those pictures were used in one.

saolin323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 saolin323

I just played Oblivion on PS3 !!!!

And what a surprise that was, the game is just generations behind 360 in graphics

To start with the pluses, yes, SOME textures like in caves and some floors in towns and roads look marginally crisper

Now to the minuses

- 50% of the other textures that do not look better, look VASTLY worst, the rocks textures are like half the resolution, and generally the ruins look horrible in the outside world, the far away textures mediocre too

- the lighting is a joke comparing to 360, the HDR is like totally missing outside towns, and 100x worst and unbelievably bad tasted in towns, like they used a totally new HDR algorithm or something, and the game generally looks more muddy

- the AA is totally absent, everyhting looks jaggied, no armor looks smooth or nice anymore !!! I was shocked by totall AA absense, in houses was an overkill too, all edges stand out

- the grass/trees look fuzzy, due to bad AA probably, they look horrible, and confusing comparing to 360 ones

All in all a horrible experience, i rented it actually to see if i would buy the PS3 supposdly betetr version, now i am returning my rent and am happy i just saved 60$

That is the TRUE power of PS3

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 Chutebox

I just played Oblivion on PS3 !!!!

And what a surprise that was, the game is just generations behind 360 in graphics

To start with the pluses, yes, SOME textures like in caves and some floors in towns and roads look marginally crisper

Now to the minuses

- 50% of the other textures that do not look better, look VASTLY worst, the rocks textures are like half the resolution, and generally the ruins look horrible in the outside world, the far away textures mediocre too

- the lighting is a joke comparing to 360, the HDR is like totally missing outside towns, and 100x worst and unbelievably bad tasted in towns, like they used a totally new HDR algorithm or something, and the game generally looks more muddy

- the AA is totally absent, everyhting looks jaggied, no armor looks smooth or nice anymore !!! I was shocked by totall AA absense, in houses was an overkill too, all edges stand out

- the grass/trees look fuzzy, due to bad AA probably, they look horrible, and confusing comparing to 360 ones

All in all a horrible experience, i rented it actually to see if i would buy the PS3 supposdly betetr version, now i am returning my rent and am happy i just saved 60$

That is the TRUE power of PS3

saolin323

You're trying too hard man and it shows. Everyone knows it's better on Ps3. It's ok though, it was released a long time after 360 version.

Avatar image for ReverseCycology
ReverseCycology

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 ReverseCycology
Member since 2006 • 9717 Posts

I think with the recent revelations that more and more PS3 games might need optional to mandatory installations to help the games run better it just shows that the 360 is more powerful because it doesn't need to do that to run a game.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84 Chutebox

[QUOTE="Chutebox"]Have Project Offset or Alan Wake even been shown for the 360?saolin323

Alan Wake has shown videos runing on 7900GTX, which means 360 will look same, as they confirm

Project Offset does have a video, that is probably from 360 version too, since it has the 4 usual slots in the right corner for use with a pad, but that is not certain

So it hasn't been shown. Maybe you should wait for them to show those games until you brag heh? Devs have been known to BS to promote their games I hear.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 Chutebox

I think with the recent revelations that more and more PS3 games might need optional to mandatory installations to help the games run better it just shows that the 360 is more powerful because it doesn't need to do that to run a game.

ReverseCycology

So now 360 is more powerful than PCs too. Nice.

saolin323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 saolin323

You're trying too hard man and it shows. Everyone knows it's better on Ps3. It's ok though, it was released a long time after 360 version. Chutebox

Remember i just PLAYED it, the game looks totally mediocre and old gen comparing to 360 one

The AA is its worst problem by far, makes everything look so last gen and jaggied

Play both and only then you will see how wrong you are

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10655 Posts
[QUOTE="hckeystar3"]

PS3 is better becuase it has better games and they have better graphics and th eps3 has more frames per second and it has more processing powere!:D

saolin323

And then you saw how Gears and Mass Effect look, and you knew no PS3 game can even touch them in graphics

i REALLY don't know why you still insist that this game can hang with the big dawgs in the graphics department when this game have moderate technical problems (texture loading and framerate problems). AGAIN, in motion, Mass Effect don't look as good as Uncharted of even Gears for that matter
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 Chutebox

[QUOTE="Chutebox"]

You're trying too hard man and it shows. Everyone knows it's better on Ps3. It's ok though, it was released a long time after 360 version. saolin323

Remember i just PLAYED it, the game looks totally mediocre and old gen comparing to 360 one

The AA is its worst problem by far, makes everything look so last gen and jaggied

I'll take the word of all the reviewers and non-lemmings over someone who dispises Ps3 and claims he just played it.

ermacness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89 ermacness
Member since 2005 • 10655 Posts

[QUOTE="Chutebox"]

You're trying too hard man and it shows. Everyone knows it's better on Ps3. It's ok though, it was released a long time after 360 version. saolin323

then i guess that 80-99% of the reviewers online are just as wrong as Chutebox right?
saolin323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 saolin323
[QUOTE="saolin323"]

[QUOTE="Chutebox"]

You're trying too hard man and it shows. Everyone knows it's better on Ps3. It's ok though, it was released a long time after 360 version. ermacness

then i guess that 80-99% of the reviewers online are just as wrong as Chutebox right?

Simply put, yes

saolin323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 saolin323
[QUOTE="saolin323"][QUOTE="hckeystar3"]

PS3 is better becuase it has better games and they have better graphics and th eps3 has more frames per second and it has more processing powere!:D

ermacness

And then you saw how Gears and Mass Effect look, and you knew no PS3 game can even touch them in graphics

i REALLY don't know why you still insist that this game can hang with the big dawgs in the graphics department when this game have moderate technical problems (texture loading and framerate problems). AGAIN, in motion, Mass Effect don't look as good as Uncharted of even Gears for that matter

Mass Effect has no frame rate problems, just loading from DVD problems, and those are minor actually

Also it looks MILES better than Uncharted in almost every way imaginable, the heroes in ME are looking real, the surroundings are HUGE and detail everywhere, not only in the walls around levels

Drake is simply far behind, no contest there, and is behind Gears as well of course

Here is another Oblivion review confirming Oblivion worst on PS3

http://forum.teamxbox.com/archive/index.php/t-514791.html