PS3 games DONOT compare to the 360s:FACT ......SORRY!

• 103 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nacademy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 nacademy
Member since 2004 • 227 Posts
Will you please stop comparing MGS4 with Halo. You disrepcting Kojima.shungokustasu
So true, if you're going to compare Kojima's games to anything, compare them to something with a story that's good. Not some pathetic story that was probably written just to justify making another FPS. Tekken is way better than any fighting game any other system will ever get, Final Fantasy is the current king of RPGs until another Chrono game is announced, Gran Turismo HD is free and is probably better than Forza, and also try actually playing games before making judgement. I've played both Halos, Forza, and DOA, so I can actually comment on them. You can't win a system war with unrealistic breast physics.
nintygamer19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102 nintygamer19
Member since 2006 • 100 Posts
[QUOTE="shungokustasu"]Will you please stop comparing MGS4 with Halo. You disrepcting Kojima.nacademy
So true, if you're going to compare Kojima's games to anything, compare them to something with a story that's good. Not some pathetic story that was probably written just to justify making another FPS. Tekken is way better than any fighting game any other system will ever get, Final Fantasy is the current king of RPGs until another Chrono game is announced, Gran Turismo HD is free and is probably better than Forza, and also try actually playing games before making judgement. I've played both Halos, Forza, and DOA, so I can actually comment on them. You can't win a system war with unrealistic breast physics.

Nitpicking DOA4 again? GT A FULL GAME?FF is massive but i listed Blue Dragon ,Lost Oddesey etc ........oh and MASS EFFECT!
tumle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 tumle
Member since 2004 • 1274 Posts

fine......in my opinion it is far better than soul calibre2 etc i see it as near certain that im right.

ok never done this before but:

tekken and soul calibre series waaaaaaay better than Doa series.
And thats a FACT. (trying to stay with the theme of this thread)

nintygamer19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 nintygamer19
Member since 2006 • 100 Posts
[QUOTE="tumle"].

fine......in my opinion it is far better than soul calibre2 etc i see it as near certain that im right.

ok never done this before but:

tekken and soul calibre series waaaaaaay better than Doa series.
And thats a FACT. (trying to stay with the theme of this thread)

I have not wrote agame being better than another as FACT! Next time..........................
bakalhau90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#105 bakalhau90
Member since 2004 • 2264 Posts
You disrepecting Kojima.shungokustasu
"You disrespecting" grammar.