PS+ Free Sleeping Dogs on Feb 6

• 127 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 SecretPolice  Online
Member since 2007 • 44065 Posts

i also want to apologize to malta for being rude to him.. no matter who was wrong or right,that is still no excuse for me acting the way i did... i should know better...and for that i am sorry,malta :(jessejay420
Kudos, we just don't see enough of that here. :)

-Unreal-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#102 -Unreal-
Member since 2004 • 24650 Posts

[QUOTE="-Unreal-"]

[QUOTE="Malta_1980"]

Those paying for PSN+ surely did that not just for 1 x game... They wanted the service, and along the fee for that service came some 'free' games...

Whats so difficult to understand??

Malta_1980

Okay explain to me why people buy that service. I got a chuckle out of the apostrophes you put on the word 'free' now. Seems you're getting my point but don't want to admit it.

Honestly I got the service for the discounts and I dont mind being involved in early betas for games....

When I take into account some great discounts/deals i got last year it was well worth the $50...

So for me I pay money to save up money in the long run... The Free games being given to subscibers is a bonus !!

Now if one wants to allocate X amount of $ on every 'free' game out to make it look like you payed for it, thats fine with me... personally I got PSN+ to benefit from other services/features...

That means you're paying a subscription fee and hoping that it's going to work out for you by hoping that the games they have reduced are games you'll want to buy. Even then, I don't see the point in it. I'd have thought it would be more reasonable to buy the games you actually want to buy rather than buying them because they've got money off them and you kind of like the look of them. Then it's also puzzling as to why you should pay a subscription fee to even get in on money off deals in the first place.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103 WilliamRLBaker
Member since 2006 • 28915 Posts
[QUOTE="danish-death"][QUOTE="Zeviander"][QUOTE="killzowned24"]Here was one months worth of last year.

And? Lots of them doesn't make them free. And once you stop paying... *POOF* they're gone. It sure is a great deal for a cow who has no money to actually buy games. Maybe this is why PS3 have been selling so poorly. People are just waiting for the PS+ version?

The service is optional and really not that expensive. It's not like you're forced to have PS+ unlike XBL Gold.

so tell me when balmer first entered your house and forced you to pay for gold.
tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"] so tell me when balmer first entered your house and forced you to pay for gold.

You are force if you don't pay you don't play online a miss a complete portion of your game.. If i don't pay for PSN+ i can still play online,and i can still play those games that are so call free,i just pay for them i have a choice. So what alternative you have to play online on 360 that isn't live gold..?
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 WilliamRLBaker

[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="Malta_1980"] you pay for the service and get free games.Malta_1980

:lol: Hey,guess what guys? If i give that Cashier some money,i get to go home with free Groceries! Priceless! Absolutely Priceless :lol:

Are you playing the idiot part or unfortunately you really are ???

Cause even the smallest of minds can realise paying fee is for the service (extra features) and the free game is like a bonus !!!!

then thats just sad because outside of the free games your paying for betas, 10 minute trials, cloud saves, and discounts.
Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 Malta_1980
Member since 2008 • 11890 Posts

i also want to apologize to malta for being rude to him.. no matter who was wrong or right,that is still no excuse for me acting the way i did... i should know better...and for that i am sorry,malta :(jessejay420

Dont wry about that, I did call you an idiot so its not like i was an Example on manners either...

I dont mind having different point of views thats what forums are for...

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 WilliamRLBaker
[QUOTE="tormentos"][QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"] so tell me when balmer first entered your house and forced you to pay for gold.

You are force if you don't pay you don't play online a miss a complete portion of your game.. If i don't pay for PSN+ i can still play online,and i can still play those games that are so call free,i just pay for them i have a choice. So what alternative you have to play online on 360 that isn't live gold..?

if you want free games then your forced to pay for ps+...
tonitorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#108 tonitorsi
Member since 2006 • 8692 Posts

[QUOTE="Zeviander"]Free game for only $60/year! Ly_the_Fairy

I wonder if they'll ever understand this concept.

That's actually a really good deal.

Meanwhile, on Xbox Live I'm paying to play the other half of Halo 4.

OB-47

I wonder if they'll ever understand this other concept.

Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 Malta_1980

[QUOTE="Malta_1980"]

[QUOTE="jessejay420"] :lol: Hey,guess what guys? If i give that Cashier some money,i get to go home with free Groceries! Priceless! Absolutely Priceless :lol:WilliamRLBaker

Cause even the smallest of minds can realise paying fee is for the service (extra features) and the free game is like a bonus !!!!

then thats just sad because outside of the free games your paying for betas, 10 minute trials, cloud saves, and discounts.

is it wrong to pay a $50 subscribtion fee for discounts and save up 3x as much ?

You call that sad, yet you keep defending XBL costs just to let you play online when everywhere else you dont have additional costs to play online?

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"] if you want free games then your forced to pay for ps+...

Is not free when you are paying for something i have say this even to PS3 fans. Second i can pay for those games apart i don't have to pay for PSN+ to play them,do you have a choice on 360.? Is live or nothing,on PSN+ optional,if you don't want the savings pay normal price and get on with your life on 360 that choice doesn't exist is pay or don't play online.
Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#111 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

Sleeping dogs, a very good/story driven action blah sandbox worth 15 hrs of gameplay, and nothing to ****ing do after.

So yeah do yourself a favor euro peeps dl it.

themajormayor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 themajormayor
Member since 2011 • 25729 Posts
[QUOTE="jessejay420"]i just want to point out that i think this is a wonderful deal.. im not hating on ps+...i wish xbl would do the same thing.. im just trying to point out to idiots like malta who think its free that it is indeed not ftee.. ultrking is going to post a list of games that do not expire.. when he does,i will gladly admit that those certain games are "free".. other than those games,the rest of ps+ games are not free..

I don't know. Idiot for me is more someone who is arguing semantics. No one is saying you don't pay $50 for PSplus.
WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 WilliamRLBaker
[QUOTE="jessejay420"][QUOTE="Malta_1980"]

ultraking
you are obviously clueless if you think the games are free :? $50=/= Free you = failed now go cry in a corner and listen to some linkin park :lol:

actually some free games have no expire date on them. Mostly sony games, but still

since its inception only one game that i know of is free forever and thats lbp and im not even sure about that i had ps+ at launch for 3 months and since have had it off and on for 3 month intervals ive got about 30 free games downloaded and not a single one is playable outside of ps+ infact ive not seen a single sheen post concrete proof of these free forever games nor the vaunted claim that dlc is free forever.
ultraking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 ultraking
Member since 2004 • 6904 Posts
[QUOTE="WilliamRLBaker"][QUOTE="ultraking"][QUOTE="jessejay420"] you are obviously clueless if you think the games are free :? $50=/= Free you = failed now go cry in a corner and listen to some linkin park :lol:

actually some free games have no expire date on them. Mostly sony games, but still

since its inception only one game that i know of is free forever and thats lbp and im not even sure about that i had ps+ at launch for 3 months and since have had it off and on for 3 month intervals ive got about 30 free games downloaded and not a single one is playable outside of ps+ infact ive not seen a single sheen post concrete proof of these free forever games nor the vaunted claim that dlc is free forever.

since my plus ran out. im still able to play all the games i mentioned. no problem at all
DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#115 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

I should just make a European PSN account.

Blazerdt47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 Blazerdt47
Member since 2004 • 5671 Posts

What is SCEA doing? The EU PS+ is ridiculously better.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

DarkLink77
Will that work! lol :? I might buy a PS3 on Friday if it does!
Malta_1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118 Malta_1980

[QUOTE="DarkLink77"]

blue_hazy_basic

Will that work! lol :? I might buy a PS3 on Friday if it does!

I guess it should work as well, but better check to avoid any disappointments !!

Blazerdt47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Blazerdt47

Will they let you have multiple PS+ accounts for different regions?

blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#120 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/01/28/playstation-plus-your-february-content/

What do you guys think, did you get to play Sleeping Dogs, was it good?

megaspiderweb09
I just have one question since I don't have Playstation Plus. Once the month is over, can you still continue to play the game? I know you won't be able to download it anymore, but are you still able to play it as long as you have PSPlus?
Blazerdt47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Blazerdt47

[QUOTE="megaspiderweb09"]

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/01/28/playstation-plus-your-february-content/

blackace

I just have one question since I don't have Playstation Plus. Once the month is over, can you still continue to play the game? I know you won't be able to download it anymore, but are you still able to play it as long as you have PSPlus?

I think you will only be able to play the game as long as your subscribed.

Avatar image for blue_hazy_basic
blue_hazy_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 blue_hazy_basic  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 30854 Posts

[QUOTE="blackace"][QUOTE="megaspiderweb09"]

Blazerdt47

Yea for most games (Ultraking listed the few exceptions earlier) they expire along with your subscription.
blackace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#123 blackace
Member since 2002 • 23576 Posts
[QUOTE="Blazerdt47"]

[QUOTE="blackace"] I just have one question since I don't have Playstation Plus. Once the month is over, can you still continue to play the game? I know you won't be able to download it anymore, but are you still able to play it as long as you have PSPlus? blue_hazy_basic

Yea for most games (Ultraking listed the few exceptions earlier) they expire along with your subscription.

Ok, then that answers my question. Gotta find the FREE PSPlus Card that came with my PS3 Slim.
PurpleMan5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 PurpleMan5000
Member since 2011 • 10531 Posts
The Free Sigma download would be a pretty good deal if I didn't only have the 4GB card that came with the system. It's almost $100 for a 32 GB card, which I would probably need to buy if I'm going to seriously start downloading Vita titles.
Floppy_Jim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#125 Floppy_Jim
Member since 2007 • 25931 Posts

Heard nothing but good things about the game.

Thanks for the spectacular lesson in what the word "free" means, System Wars. Your sage-like words continue to inspire and amaze me! I shall depart and use this knowledge wisely!

iFYnd0TDz5hzd.gif

Nengo_Flow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 Nengo_Flow
Member since 2011 • 10644 Posts
[QUOTE="Zeviander"]Free game for only $60/year! killzowned24
Here was one months worth of last year.

exactly, how can you say that PSN+ is not worth it when you make your $50 back within a month or 2 and you still keep getting stuff for the next 10-11 months. Yeah we know it isnt eaxctly free, but its still very good and worth it, we might as well call it free, since we get that plus much more like betas, and cloud saving.
_SWAG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 _SWAG_
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts
.damn this is why the ps3 is the best with free games out the ying yang. xbox u pay just to play online lol