Post a Picture of Yourself (System Wars Edition)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301  Edited By TREAL_Since
Member since 2005 • 11946 Posts

@I_can_haz: Not to generalize, but I assume most of the neckbeard basement types are super hardcore, take no prisoners, hermits. Then you have the lurker neckbeards. They sit in the shadows. I bet my bottom dollar there are many people who still lurk here and don't post. It makes me feel awkward to type the term neckbeard since I've never used it before. But it was the only way to get my well-informed assumptions across lol.

But don't be fooled, there are many beautiful trolls out there, too!

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302  Edited By I_can_haz
Member since 2013 • 6511 Posts

D: I didn't know freedom was a chick and a hot one at that. Now I feel bad for calling her a troll a while back lol. It's funny how people are the complete opposites of what I expected them to look like. I didn't know SW had so many brothas or even any girls at all.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

Cash

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#304 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts

Ahhh Davekeeh.

MrXboxOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#305  Edited By MrXboxOne
Member since 2013 • 799 Posts

@AMD655 said:

@mrxboxone said:

LOL! is that really you?

Looking like you are enjoying yourself :P

Yeap, im a mechanic. Just having fun, this was a month or so ago.

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts

@mrxboxone said:

@AMD655 said:

@mrxboxone said:

LOL! is that really you?

Looking like you are enjoying yourself :P

Yeap, im a mechanic. Just having fun, this was a month or so ago.

Awesome stuff :D

Liquid_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#307 Liquid_
Member since 2003 • 3832 Posts

@TREAL_Since said:

@navyguy21: Keep the beard! Only lames have no facial hair :P. But at least you have an excuse. Looking good. I'm gonna send you a PSN name request later.

@Episode_Eve: Go back to your cave with all the sexiness, chump.

@Liquid_: Why did you crop her face out? Either she isn't your main, or you just don't want folks seeing her, which I'd understand. I'm not surprised you didn't crop something else out, hehe :P.

BTW, I'm Treal-Since on PSN. Everyone feel free to add me as a friend or do a name request :).

because I find it unwise to post pictures of other people without their consent..boob/cleavage are fine though

and yes I thought about covering my hideous face but it's there for people to enjoy/judge

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#308  Edited By timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

Me!

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 I_can_haz
@TREAL_Since said:

@I_can_haz: Not to generalize, but I assume most of the neckbeard basement types are super hardcore, take no prisoners, hermits. Then you have the lurker neckbeards. They sit in the shadows. I bet my bottom dollar there are many people who still lurk here and don't post. It makes me feel awkward to type the term neckbeard since I've never used it before. But it was the only way to get my well-informed assumptions across lol.

But don't be fooled, there are many beautiful trolls out there, too!

LOL @ "beautiful trolls". I guess you're right, there could still be some neckbeards hiding in the shadows. This thread just goes to show that the stereotype the media has created for gamers is wrong. Even beautiful game now, it has become that mainstream. :D Gone are the days when it was only basement dwelling trolls that posted in places like SW.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@MrYaotubo: I won Gamespotter of the Year (the one and only), I won System Wars King, I multiple Manticore awards in multiple years, Most Respected user, and various other awards in the years past in SWA.

You seemed ill informed with regards to me (I also remember you from last year), so I wanted to correct that since you brought me up by name. Had you not mentioned my name, I wouldn't have posted.

Enjoy the rest of your time in this thread.

I have placed pictures of me and my setup in the past, but with the trolling and the fact I don't do GS as much I'll refrain from joining in.

Shout out to my homies in this thread! :)

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 Spartan070
Member since 2004 • 16497 Posts

@navyguy21 said:

@dobzilian said:

@spartan070 brazilian jiu jitsu and Mma. Ive been taking it easy as of late

Wow, i thought i was the only person on earth that studied Brazillian Jiu Jitsu! Not a lot of people study that form. Most people i know choose Karate, Kung Fu, and one guy i know has me interested in Aikido

So good to see someone spell Aikido correctly lol. My pops studied that and shotokan but I'm too lanky for all that grappling, 6'3" and only 180 pounds but I have long arms so Kenjutsu is natural to me. I never meet anyone I didn't personally train with who studies it, must be uber rare in the states.

casharmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 casharmy
Member since 2011 • 9388 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@MrYaotubo: I won Gamespotter of the Year (the one and only), I won System Wars King, I multiple Manticore awards in multiple years, Most Respected user, and various other awards in the years past in SWA.

You seemed ill informed with regards to me, so I wanted to correct that since you brought me up.

pic?

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#313  Edited By Spartan070

@sirbrandt said:

Old picture i look more like this now: http://www.prowrestlingpowerhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/damien-sandow.jpg

sigh...

At least you're persistent...

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#314 ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Spartan070 said:

@navyguy21 said:

@dobzilian said:

@spartan070 brazilian jiu jitsu and Mma. Ive been taking it easy as of late

Wow, i thought i was the only person on earth that studied Brazillian Jiu Jitsu! Not a lot of people study that form. Most people i know choose Karate, Kung Fu, and one guy i know has me interested in Aikido

So good to see someone spell Aikido correctly lol. My pops studied that and shotokan but I'm too lanky for all that grappling, 6'3" and only 180 pounds but I have long arms so Kenjutsu is natural to me. I never meet anyone I didn't personally train with who studies it, must be uber rare in the states.

I studied Karazenpo Go Shinjutsu until about brown belt until my instructor moved away, had to take on kick boxing for a bit which was enjoyable aside from the asshole teacher I had.

I haven't studied anything in quite a while, was busy with school and just generally didn't have the time. I want to get back into martial arts but right now finding a job is priority uno.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By SolidTy

@casharmy said:

@SolidTy said:

MrYaotubo: I won Gamespotter of the Year (the one and only), I won System Wars King, I multiple Manticore awards in multiple years, Most Respected user, and various other awards in the years past in SWA.

You seemed ill informed with regards to me (I also remember you from last year), so I wanted to correct that since you brought me up by name. Had you not mentioned my name, I wouldn't have posted.

I have placed pictures of me and my setup in the past, but with the trolling and the fact I don't do GS as much I'll refrain from joining in.

pic?

Not this time, cash...but you looking bad ass in those pics, but I remembered from our time before you were a fighter. :P

TREAL_Since

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By TREAL_Since
Member since 2005 • 11946 Posts

@Liquid_ said:

@TREAL_Since said:

@navyguy21: Keep the beard! Only lames have no facial hair :P. But at least you have an excuse. Looking good. I'm gonna send you a PSN name request later.

@Episode_Eve: Go back to your cave with all the sexiness, chump.

@Liquid_: Why did you crop her face out? Either she isn't your main, or you just don't want folks seeing her, which I'd understand. I'm not surprised you didn't crop something else out, hehe :P.

BTW, I'm Treal-Since on PSN. Everyone feel free to add me as a friend or do a name request :).

because I find it unwise to post pictures of other people without their consent..boob/cleavage are fine though

and yes I thought about covering my hideous face but it's there for people to enjoy/judge

@Liquid_: That's what I figured (with her). And stop man, you look good. You have the 'bedroom eyes' down perfect :P. You can woo people with that.

---

LMFAO, Davekeeh! "This is what I look like now" Good one, man, I LOLed for real.

---

Also, before I go watch a movie, what tripped me out the most was Guardian. I was surprised, by the gender, not the age. And she's a cutie, too. And please, do not take this the wrong way guys, as she's likely underage. Just an observation. And @freedomfreak is pretty. She should share cosplay pics with SW sometime. But we should stop before she thinks we're trying to get at her :P. I enjoy complimenting people is all.

^ Both are probably troll pics :O. Don't be surprised.

Thank you sweenix for a good thread, even though it's an old as dirt concept.

---

P.S. For those who don't know, @SolidTy is the sexiest man I've ever, though never physically, met in my adult life. He's a philanthropist and connoisseur of all things 'man'.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 SolidTy
@I_can_haz said:

D: I didn't know freedom was a chick and a hot one at that. Now I feel bad for calling her a troll a while back lol. It's funny how people are the complete opposites of what I expected them to look like. I didn't know SW had so many brothas or even any girls at all.

Don't fall for that, lol.

@casharmy said:

@SolidTy said:

MrYaotubo:I won Gamespotter of the Year (the one and only), I won System Wars King, I multiple Manticore awards in multiple years, Most Respected user, and various other awards in the years past in SWA.

pic?

Not this time, cash...but you looking bad ass in those pics, but I remembered from our time before you were a fighter. :P

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 Spartan070

@timbers_WSU: That's a cool ass dog and EPIC WHEAT FIELD...don't lose your keys in there...

I_can_haz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319 I_can_haz

@SolidTy said:
@I_can_haz said:

>__<' Freedom is a dude? I guess I've been trolled.

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

@TREAL_Since said:

Also, before I go watch a movie, what tripped me out the most was Guardian. I was surprised, by the gender, not the age. And she's a cute little thing too. And please, do not take this the wrong way guys, as she's likely underage. Just an observation. And @freedomfreak is pretty. She should share cosplay pics with SW sometime. But we should stop before she thinks we're trying to get at her :P. I enjoy complimenting people is all.

Thank you sweenix for a good thread, even though it's an old as dirt concept.

I've seen pics of @freedomfreak.

I don't care how creepy it sounds - WOULD BANG!

timbers_WSU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#321 timbers_WSU
Member since 2012 • 6076 Posts

@Spartan070 said:

@timbers_WSU: That's a cool ass dog and EPIC WHEAT FIELD...don't lose your keys in there...

Man I am thinking about buying a few goats. Mowing that shit gets old really fast. Thanks about my puppy. His name is Ratchet.. I also have cats named Lionhead and Hsien-Ko. Videogames being useful in the real world.

Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

Oh my gawd, my sides!

ITT: Guardian trolled everyone. GG my friend.

psymon100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By psymon100
Member since 2012 • 6835 Posts

My look of utter contempt.

no-scope-AK47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325 no-scope-AK47
Member since 2012 • 3755 Posts

Army runs shit

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326 SolidTy

@Cheleman said:

Oh my gawd, my sides!

ITT: Guardian trolled everyone. GG my friend.

Hahaha.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327 whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

MRW feefee and guardian actually fool quite a few people

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#328  Edited By AznbkdX
Member since 2012 • 4284 Posts

Not sure how I feel about some of these pics, especially freedoms. I have to admit stereotyping and the rules of the internet are a part of my suspicion. Its still cool that that pic real or not looks kind of similar to one of my friends.

As of right now, I haven't had a haircut in a while so it might be a funnier pic considering I'm also half Asian lol. My goatee and little beard and mustache are still there and I'm too lazy to shave them lol.

Anyways, its so cool to see people in martial arts on here. I used to study my Korean heritage Taekwondo, and also did a little bit of mixed fighting. Was never a true expert in either, but I do know a good amount haha.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 SolidTy

@AznbkdX said:

Not sure how I feel about some of these pics, especially freedoms. I have to admit stereotyping and the rules of the internet are a part of my suspicion. Its still cool that that pic real or not looks kind of similar to one of my friends.

I hate to break it too you...but if you have been in SW for long enough you may have seen conversations about this Exact issue, haha.

Nice seeing you in any event! :P

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331 SolidTy
@no-scope-AK47 said:

Army runs shit

Young man, there's no need to feel down.

I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground!

I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town...

There's no need. to. be. unhappy!

Young man, there's a place you can go!

I said, young man, when you're short on your dough.

You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find

Many ways to have a good time.

It's fun to stay at the Y.M.R.A.

It's fun to stay at the Y.M.R.A.

They have everything for you men to enjoy,

You can hang out with all the boys...

Y.M.R.A....you'll find it at the Y.M.R.A.

---

No offence, good picture. Just liked how the words on your shirt were backwards, haha.

@AznbkdX said:

I hate to break it too you...but if you have been in SW for long enough you may have seen conversations about this Exact issue, haha.

Nice seeing you in any event! :P

danjammer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332 danjammer69
Member since 2004 • 4331 Posts

@majesticshea said:

I would have had no problem at all with you wearing a shirt in your picture.

Just sayin' :)

AznbkdX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#333  Edited By AznbkdX
Member since 2012 • 4284 Posts

@SolidTy: Yeah. Its cool to have these threads, but it's difficult to take anything at face value on the internet. I mean... I actually trust in a few of these for some odd reason, but it's mostly just based on gut feeling for several pics. This is definitely helped by stereotypical assertions though unfortunately.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 77

User Lists: 1

#334  Edited By cainetao11
Member since 2006 • 38036 Posts

@navyguy21 said:

Was on vacation trying to grow a beard...hate i had to shave it when i got back to base ;P

I didn't shave from June 6, until this morning. I was so tired of shaving!! Got out of Army and just chilled. Good luck bro

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335 SolidTy

@AznbkdX said:

@SolidTy: Yeah. Its cool to have these threads, but it's difficult to take anything at face value on the internet. I mean... I actually trust in a few of these for some odd reason, but it's mostly just based on gut feeling for several pics. Its mostly just based on stereotypical assertions though unfortunately.

Well, your suspicion in this particular case is 100% legit because that subject came up in the lounge ages ago and he likes to do it for laughs.

whiskeystrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By whiskeystrike
Member since 2011 • 12213 Posts

@cainetao11 said:

I didn't shave from June 6, until this morning. I was so tired of shaving!! Got out of Army and just chilled. Good luck bro

Ha, nice. I still have till '16 myself. Granted if my WO packet gets accepted I'll try to stay in.

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 cainetao11

@immortality20 said:

That be me.

You should be proud.

supa_badman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#338  Edited By supa_badman
Member since 2008 • 16714 Posts

@whiskeystrike said:

MRW feefee and guardian actually fool quite a few people

q.t 3.14

I guess it's a bit ridiculous to think that some people look like their avi, but i guess i always kind of imagined you as Balthier haha

cainetao11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339  Edited By cainetao11

@whiskeystrike said:

@cainetao11 said:

Ha, nice. I still have till '16 myself. Granted if my WO packet gets accepted I'll try to stay in.

Good luck, hope you get it

MonsieurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340  Edited By MonsieurX
Member since 2008 • 39858 Posts

@psymon100 said:

You strangely look like your avatar

Spartan070

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 Spartan070

@MonsieurX said:

@psymon100 said:

Agreed...probably by design tho...

drekula2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#342 drekula2
Member since 2012 • 3349 Posts

neckbeard

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343 GioVela2010
Member since 2008 • 5566 Posts

@MonsieurX said:

@psymon100 said:

Dont feel like looking..

Is it the Planters Peanut Guy?

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344 GioVela2010

Avatar image for Midnightshade29
Midnightshade29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 301

#345 Midnightshade29
Member since 2008 • 6003 Posts

@I_can_haz said:

@SolidTy said:
@I_can_haz said:

>__<' Freedom is a dude? I guess I've been trolled.

yeah, he tends to do that a lot.... i thought he was a chick before too..

DanteSuikoden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346  Edited By DanteSuikoden
Member since 2008 • 3427 Posts

@Jipset said:

girls like looking at me while i play with my psp

Most underrated post in this thread. I guess most people here don't know the story behind this picture lmao

Evo_nine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347  Edited By Evo_nine
Member since 2012 • 2224 Posts

I was expecting a page full of stereotypical nerds but everyone is quite goodlooking.

and i say this with an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality.

GioVela2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 GioVela2010

@Evo_nine:

To be fair, the better looking people are more likely to post pics

Avatar image for supercowelitist
SuperCowElitist