Please drop the price to 400 and i will buy one.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

xjet039

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 xjet039
Member since 2004 • 3007 Posts

look i wasnt going to get a ps3 for dmc

but for

resistance

heavenly sword

ratchet and clank

jak and daxter

god of war 3

ff13

ff versus 13

gt5

kingdom hearts 3 please.

Truth-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Truth-slayer
Member since 2004 • 2510 Posts
It's called saving up or waiting. Id recommend doing both.
Hoobinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Hoobinator
Member since 2006 • 6899 Posts
"Sony help me to help you!!!" :cry:

:lol:
JDW_games

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 JDW_games
Member since 2006 • 1892 Posts
It's called saving up or waiting. Id recommend doing both.Truth-slayer
It doesn't matter if you save the money up for a PS3. It's still a ripoff. Wow, spend $600 bucks but still have no games for your new $600 machine. The only way Sony is worth it is if you want to jump on the Blu Ray bandwagon that hasn't even proven itself yet.
DementedDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 DementedDragon
Member since 2003 • 5095 Posts
They're losing $200-$300 per system sold, and you want them to drop it down to $400 which will more than likely end SCEI.
Truth-slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Truth-slayer
Member since 2004 • 2510 Posts
[QUOTE="Truth-slayer"]It's called saving up or waiting. Id recommend doing both.JDW_games
It doesn't matter if you save the money up for a PS3. It's still a ripoff. Wow, spend $600 bucks but still have no games for your new $600 machine. The only way Sony is worth it is if you want to jump on the Blu Ray bandwagon that hasn't even proven itself yet.

Hmmm no games huh? Then what the hell have I been doing with my PS3 for the past 3 hours?
-supercharged-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 -supercharged-
Member since 2006 • 5820 Posts
[QUOTE="Truth-slayer"]It's called saving up or waiting. Id recommend doing both.JDW_games

But yet people complain about the price.. Hell most people won't even be able to buy a game after gettting the system! and if they do plan on getting ONE game there is PLENTY to choose from.. Games aren't cheap either ya know.
-supercharged-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 -supercharged-
Member since 2006 • 5820 Posts
They're losing $200-$300 per system sold, and you want them to drop it down to $400 which will more than likely end SCEI.DementedDragon
Like people really give a rats *** about how much they are losing on the PS3.. What people do need to realize though is we are getting a deal on the PS3 and most of the ones that are buying or plan to buy notice this. Ya if the PS3 was just some regular game system with HD graphics like the XBOX 360 than I could understand all the ranting and raving about the price. But that isnt the case with the PS3.