People like to point out the Sony "formula" for games...

• 191 results
tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Poll People like to point out the Sony "formula" for games... (45 votes)

Accurate assessment! 71%
This kind of comparison no longer fair! 11%
Using arguments that aren't solely focused on bashing Sony and downplaying it's games is UnAmerican! I hate you! 9%
Using arguments that aren't solely focused on bashing Sony and downplaying it's games is racist! I wanna hurt you bad! 9%

Big budget, AAA, Single player focused, story driven, cinematic, 3rd person games praised for impressive graphics, polish and high quality.

No Caption Provided

People like to use this argument to say all Sony games are the same. Like this is some kind of negative or reason to downplay the effort put into each one of these games.

...So it's only fair that we point out the MS "formula" for games as well.

No Caption Provided

I.E. low budget, Early access or just unfinished, content lacking, bug ridden, glitchy, pay-til-we-patch-it , bottom of the barrel GAAS games.

Fair assessment or is this kind of generalization no longer fair?

• 
tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52 tgob89
Member since 2017 • 2153 Posts

@getyeryayasout said:

TC, you should give credit when stealing someone else's work, rather than trying to pass it off as your own.

Loading Video...

Sorry you lack the ability to read and follow a thread and then proceed to make desperate false accusations but I said in MULTIPLE posts on the first page that I did not create this.

You seem to be lashing out at something, perhaps lay off the diabetic gaming MS is feeding you.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

Sony first parties are just more talented, more experience and more freedom to create games than MS. Lets see next gen if MS first parties will get any better!

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11086 Posts
@getyeryayasout said:
@tgob89 said:
@getyeryayasout said:

TC, you should give credit when stealing someone else's work, rather than trying to pass it off as your own.

Loading Video...

Sorry you lack the ability to read and follow a thread and then proceed to make desperate false accusations but I said in MULTIPLE posts on the first page that I did not create this.

You seem to be lashing out at something, perhaps lay off the diabetic gaming MS is feeding you.

I just re-read your OP and still am still missing where you credited MorganaDays, and then to top it off you steal Nextgen720's phrase "diabetic gaming" as some sort of slight against MS and presumably me. This just further solidifies that you don't have an original thought rolling around in your head and are simply the type who is told what to think by Youtube personalities, then proceed to regurgitate it all over the internet. What a joy.

How the **** can you steal a meme? Everybody feel free to use this one.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#56 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44163 Posts

@tgob89: Sony having a “template” for their games isn’t necessarily a bad thing however when you tried to suggest that Microsoft has a “template” for their games you threw in nearly every single negative connotation that you could and only provided two examples while ingnoring plenty of others. This thread and poll is HEAVILY skewed and you’re trying to force a comparison that isn’t there.

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@getyeryayasout: ? Who gives credit for memes?

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11086 Posts
@getyeryayasout said:

@BenjaminBanklin: I gotta be honest with you, I'm not even sure what constitutes a meme anymore. Is it just any lazy way for unfunny people to try to be funny by using other people's jokes? Nevermind, I guess I do know.

Boy, State of Decay 2 reviews sure are turning Xbox dudes into a regular bunch of Buzz Killingtons. Time to ask Phil Spencer for another feature... a sense of humor.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By tgob89

@getyeryayasout said:

I just re-read your OP and still am still missing where you credited MorganaDays, and then to top it off you steal Nextgen720's phrase "diabetic gaming" as some sort of slight against MS and presumably me. This just further solidifies that you don't have an original thought rolling around in your head and are simply the type who is told what to think by Youtube personalities, then proceed to regurgitate it all over the internet. What a joy.

Wow you're really angry huh xthot? lol

I don't know what makes you think lashing out and making personal jabs at me while trying to derail my thread will do for xbox fanatics like yourself but perhaps you'll be able to sleep better at night knowing you said mean things to me over the interweb.

lol with fans like you no wonder xbox is in the situation it's in now. Damage control, deflection and pointing fingers is what you're best at.

I've never seen an xbox fan give credit to the originator of the Sony template meme...so why do you have a problem with what I'm doing here?

Dat's some more new shit...

Oh right, another selective argument made up by an idiotic fanboy because his feelings got hurt.

Relax snow flake, your desperation is showing by making up new idiotic arguments.

"bu but you didn't credit the creater of dat meme so I'm gonna attack you for not being original"

lol, lems come up with new stupid arguments every damn day.

PC_Rocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By PC_Rocks
Member since 2018 • 8470 Posts

The cows desperation and DC to prove Sony has some kind of diversity is mind boggling. Never seen a fanbase so in love with a corporate that likes to create false narratives.

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#64  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22675 Posts

@tgob89: absolutely triggered in every post.

I want to discuss things with you but you're not meeting anyone at the table of discussion just wild eyed crazy assumptions that make people laugh at you. Let us know when you want to chat about video games.

navyguy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#66 navyguy21
Member since 2003 • 17426 Posts

Whatever Sony is doing is working, template or not.

At least they do sprinkle quite a bit of indie or different games to keep a good variety.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 ReCloud
Member since 2018 • 4418 Posts

@getyeryayasout: he never claimed it was his, stop creating narratives.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#68 GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9729 Posts
@TheEroica said:

@tgob89: absolutely triggered in every post.

You might be the one that's triggered in this thread.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 ReCloud

@pc_rocks: you mean like Phil Spencer trying to force that SP games don't matter lol

TheEroica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By TheEroica  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 22675 Posts

@GameboyTroy: lol! Good one.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 tgob89

@getyeryayasout: It's system wars no hard feelings. I mind dump most disagreements I've had with posters once I get wrapped up in the next topic. It's not serious business.

Avatar image for drummerdave9099
drummerdave9099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By drummerdave9099
Member since 2010 • 4606 Posts

Both companies, and pretty much every gaming company in general, is becoming stale. There was so much originality in every gen going back. Even last gen saw dozens of amazing franchises born that could do things you never could before due to the power in the machines.

While Sony is putting out much better games, and more games, than Microsoft this gen, both formulas are getting old. Atleast Sony knows what they're good at and puts out polished, finished games. When I see the list of their quality exclusives I yawn a little bit, as most of those games are getting stale for me.

Nintendo is guilty of this too. They are a bit fresher for me because I didn't play much WiiU. But other than Breath of the Wild I yawn at another Kirby game, another Fire Emblem game, etc.

ni6htmare01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 ni6htmare01
Member since 2005 • 3984 Posts

@TheEroica said:

@recloud: I'm saying, in the spirit of Sony getting a bad rep by Xbox fans for having a "formula", all games in the AAA space are using a formula because taking a risk to completely overturn the player experience into something different and meaningful is a huge gamble.

I can see where you coming from and yeah the formal works really well these two gens thanks to Naughty Dog.. but Sony also has other studio that doing something totally different like Media Molecules.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 Zaryia
Member since 2016 • 21607 Posts

The Sony Template is great for soccer moms and other styles of non gamers and ultra casuals.

Sadly that isn't everyone.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 tgob89

@zaryia said:

The Sony Template is great for soccer moms and other styles of non gamers and ultra casuals.

True, there is the PC "template" for top-down isometric, crpg/mmo, board game, indie basement level production titles that you love.

That PC "formula" was made for people like you :) have at that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#77 deactivated-5f9e3c6a83e51
Member since 2004 • 57548 Posts

@tgob89 said:
@zaryia said:

True, there is the PC "template" for top-down isometric, crpg/mmo, board game, indie basement level production titles that you love.

What's wrong with PC gaming? There is no template for it. Tons of variety and diversity. Zaryia knows his shit. You should take some of the classes he teaches on excellence in gaming.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By tgob89

@sonicare said:
@tgob89 said:
@zaryia said:

What's wrong with PC gaming? There is no template for it. Tons of variety and diversity. Zaryia knows his shit. You should take some of the classes he teaches on excellence in gaming.

Sure there is!

There in lies the hypocrisy if saying there is a template for Sony games. It only works when you ignore everything else.

So in that respect everything has a template by focusing on what makes everyone the most butthurt.

If you actually think there is a template for Sony games then your objection to PC not having a template also fails.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Zaryia
@tgob89 said:
@sonicare said:
@tgob89 said:
@zaryia said:

Sure there is!

There in lies the hypocrisy if saying there is a template for Sony games. It only works when you ignore everything else.

So in that respect everything has a template by focusing on what makes everyone the most butthurt.

If you actually think there is a template for Sony games then your objection to PC not having a template also fails.

At least those isometric titles aren't designed specifically for non gamers. Jesus, the option section of those games have a higher skill cap and apm than Sony Movie Titles.

I'm very happy that Soccer Mom Station 4 sucks up all the crappy movie games so the rest of us don't have to deal with that fad.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80 tgob89
@zaryia said:

At least those isometric titles aren't designed specifically for non gamers.

I'm very happy that Soccer Mom Station 4 sucks up all the crappy movie games so the rest of us don't have to deal with that fad.

yep :)

I'll enjoy my "formula" and you enjoy your "formula". lol but you wont catch us console PS4 gamers begging for your PC exclusives like we see you guys do for our games.

PS4 has exclusives that PC fans beg and cry because they can't play (like the upcoming SpidermanPS4) but not the other way around ;-) so we good over here.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 Zaryia
@tgob89 said:
@zaryia said:

At least those isometric titles aren't designed specifically for non gamers.

yep :)

I'll enjoy my "formula" and you enjoy your "formula". lol but you wont catch us console PS4 gamers begging for your PC exclusives like we see you guys do for our games.

PS4 has exclusives that PC fans beg and cry because they can't play (like the upcoming SpidermanPS4) but not the other way around ;-) so we good over here.

Uh huh,

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/04/25/top-15-pc-games-on-ps4-that-we-want-to-happen/

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2017/08/25/10-xbox-one-exclusives-we-wish-were-on-ps4/#/slide/1

https://community.playstation.com/content/pdc/us/en_US/pdc-communities/playstation-general.topic.html/ps4_should_have_ade-BhRT.html

I'm just glad our "begging" works. Which is why PC is absolutely dominating at GS and MC score tallies this gen.

Again, I'm happy the Non Gamer Station 4 acts as a security net so movie games don't spread out too far.

Avatar image for deactivated-60113e7859d7d
deactivated-60113e7859d7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 deactivated-60113e7859d7d
Member since 2017 • 3808 Posts

I recently played Until Dawn. I loved the use of fixed camera angles. They enhanced the suspense and looked beautiful. If Sony made that game now, it might have a zoomed in over the shoulder camera, because that's all they do now with expensive AAA games, even when it isn't that functional. Lame.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By tgob89

@zaryia:

Lol you took the thoughts of the authors of a gaming website and somehow tried to spin that into the hopes and desires of the PS4 fanbase?

Did you even read the replies for the third link you listed? Most of the users not only didn't care about that feature but a lot didn't want it at all.

PS4 should have a desktop mode to play PC games

ExMimic (Support MVP)

05/22/2015 - 10:02am

No thank you.

Darkstatic88

05/23/2015 - 07:12am

I wish there was a way to delete this post.. lol After a few, I kinda thought it was a dumb post ._. It would be kinda cool, but I'll just buy a PC at some point :P

Tim102597

05/23/2015 - 01:11pm

sure if you want viruses on your ps4 and hackers

https://community.playstation.com/content/pdc/us/en_US/pdc-communities/playstation-general.topic.html/ps4_should_have_ade-BhRT.html

Haha Are you ok?

Again you confusing an individuals thoughts on entertaining the idea of being able to Play PC games on PS4 for an actual strong desire for PC games?

The fact that you can't find PS4 owners who are actually UPSET about not having any specific PC games on PS4 is where you failed.

Most PS4 fans don't even know or care what PC games are coming out to bother about caring if they land on PS4 or not. We don't care about your games!

But..

"I feel like Sony is strong-arming people into buying the PS4.."

http://indiannoob.in/spiderman-ps4-exclusivity-bad-news/

lol you never hear any PS4 fans say anything like that about ANY PC titles.

Like I said you have people who are seriously butthurt over PS4 exclusives not coming to PC, no body is dying over any PC exclusive not being on PS4.

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By ReCloud

Why do these insecure hermits keep trying to push a narrative we want PC exclusives or that we even care about PC? We do not, the ones that care have pcs, most of us are fine with the console offerings

And @Zaryia, why do you think you're better than those "soccer moms" and "no gamers"? Did they do something bad to you? Or you hate them because they look down on you?

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Zaryia
@tgob89 said:

@zaryia:

Lol you took the thoughts of the authors of a gaming website and somehow tried to spin that into the hopes and desires of the PS4 fanbase?

Did you even read the replies for the third link you listed? Most of the users not only didn't care about that feature but a lot didn't want it at all.

PS4 should have a desktop mode to play PC games

ExMimic (Support MVP)

05/22/2015 - 10:02am

No thank you.
Darkstatic88

05/23/2015 - 07:12am

I wish there was a way to delete this post.. lol After a few, I kinda thought it was a dumb post ._. It would be kinda cool, but I'll just buy a PC at some point :P

Tim102597

05/23/2015 - 01:11pm

sure if you want viruses on your ps4 and hackers

Haha Are you ok?

Again you confusing an individuals thoughts on entertaining the idea of being able to Play PC games on PS4 for an actual strong desire for PC games?

The fact that you can't find PS4 owners who are actually UPSET about not having any specific PC games on PS4 is where you failed.

Most PS4 fans don't even know or care what PC games are coming out to bother about caring if they land on PS4 or not. We don't care about your games!

But..

lol you never hear any PS4 fans say anything like that about ANY PC titles.

Like I said you have people who are seriously butthurt over PS4 exclusives not coming to PC, no body is dying over any PC exclusive not being on PS4.

So this isn't a PS4 owner?

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/04/25/top-15-pc-games-on-ps4-that-we-want-to-happen/

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2017/08/25/10-xbox-one-exclusives-we-wish-were-on-ps4/#/slide/1

Exclusive. The word means so much to gamers everywhere. The world of PC gaming is full of all kinds of exclusives, and with Microsoft’s push to unify Windows 10, this can also mean a few games are exclusively on both the Windows and Xbox One platforms, though it doesn’t always mean things will stay that way forever.

We’ve navigated the internet for some of today’s (and perhaps yesteryear’s) hottest PC-exclusive titles that we’d like to see make their way over to the PlayStation platforms. There’s more than a few strategy games, an underwater survival, and a few titles out of left field that all deserve their chance to make the PS4, and maybe the Vita, shine. Take a look in the gallery below, and let us know if we missed any games that you’d say are must-haves.

Playstation life style, not PS4 gamers.

Uh huh.

Considering the fact that PC has vastly more gamers (1 PC exclusive alone has more concurrent users than all of PSN) is more telling, and that said game has more skill requirement in it's options menu than any Sony Movie Game. The fact that PC has more than twice the high scoring titles at GS or MC, and none of them is a movie game, is telling. The fact that PC makes up 99% of competitive gaming (for both professional e-sports or just core/hardcore gamers) is more telling. This is actual data, not saying "I saw this blog once say!".

I hope Sony keeps doing what it's doing. I don't want Movie Games to become a fad on more than 1 system.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

Funny how easily the cow alts in here get so....

They should spend their time playing these exclusives they talk about, but no they need to be creating cow alts

ReCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88 ReCloud

@zaryia: hm, if PC is that good, why do you feel the need to come here and defend it all the time? All of your arguments still don't convince me to buy a PC and never will lol

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Zaryia
@i_p_daily said:

They should spend their time playing these exclusives they talk about,

Movie games have abysmal retention. They are rentals. UC4 MP population is a joke.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By tgob89

@zaryia said:

Exclusive. The word means so much to gamers everywhere. The world of PC gaming is full of all kinds of exclusives, and with Microsoft’s push to unify Windows 10, this can also mean a few games are exclusively on both the Windows and Xbox One platforms, though it doesn’t always mean things will stay that way forever.

We’ve navigated the internet for some of today’s (and perhaps yesteryear’s) hottest PC-exclusive titles that we’d like to see make their way over to the PlayStation platforms. There’s more than a few strategy games, an underwater survival, and a few titles out of left field that all deserve their chance to make the PS4, and maybe the Vita, shine. Take a look in the gallery below, and let us know if we missed any games that you’d say are must-haves.

Uh huh.

lol no you fool, those are the authors of a gaming site that are just creating some discussion material saying what they'd like to see if they could have any PC/xbox exclusive.

LMAO it's not even a serious request you silly hermit. It's just a hypothetical, if we could have any exclusives from any platform which games would they like to see. No one was actually ASKING or BEGGING to have those games. WOW!

It's sad how bad you fail to grasp the contest of your own links.

The again, why did the fact that us PS4 owners don't care about your PC games trigger you? lol I'm just saying we don't care about your games to begin with so we don't care if you like our games or not, again we aren't the ones who are begging for the other platforms games.......

THIS^ is an example of someone begging/crying about exclusives they can't play on their preferred system...and it's not a PS4 gamer asking for a PC game

K thx bye ;-)

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Zaryia
@tgob89 said:
@zaryia said:

Uh huh.

lol no you fool, those are the authors of a gaming site that are just creating some discussion material

And they are PS4 gamers to one of the biggest PS4 websites.

"The again, why did the fact that us PS4 owners don't care about your PC games trigger you?"

Because that's not a fact, as my links show.

Lmao.

Don't worry, one day you'll have an exclusive that has more gamers than the entirety of PC's online player base. And games with high skill caps. In an alternate reality that is.

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 Zaryia
@recloud said:

@zaryia: hm, if PC is that good, why do you feel the need to come here and defend it all the time?

Ironic coming from a thread defending PS4. And a poster who was banned for spamming Movie Game defence threads.

tgob89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By tgob89

@zaryia:

Random discussion material for a game site =/= actual begging

wow

You don't have a firm grasp on how to compose a logical argument do you buddy?

It's ok, like I said you enjoy your "formula" and I'll enjoy mine.

Sorry you became butthurt because we console gamers don't care about your PC titles like you guys do for our AAA exclusives but that shouldn't bother you since you only care about your PC "formula".

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@zaryia said:
@i_p_daily said:

They should spend their time playing these exclusives they talk about,

Movie games have abysmal retention. They are rentals. UC4 MP population is a joke.

My bad I should of said watching these exclusives, i'm surprised no popcorn company hasn't approached Sony to strike up a partnership where if you buy a Sony first party movie game you get a bag of popcorn with it :)

Zaryia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Zaryia
@tgob89 said:

@zaryia:

Random discussion material for a game site =/= actual begging

Looked like begging to me.

Stop lying?

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#96 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

This formula debate makes sense after GoW. I love the game, more than any ND game, but there's no denying that it shares many of ND design choices. But oerall I think Sony has a diverse line of exclusives.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1853 Posts

Not a fair comparison. The Xbox audience is different from Sony's audience. I think they need to copy Sony by investing in quality exclusives, but tailored for their audience. Like 1 billion dollars for 15 AAA games for 2017 onward and 10 AA games for 2015 onward. Would not have beaten the PS4, but I think it would've ended the generation with about 75-90 million consoles sold.

LuxuryHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 LuxuryHeart
Member since 2017 • 1853 Posts
@tgob89 said:

@TheEroica:

"Sony isn't painting the Mona Lisa."

You're entitled to your opinion, but your black and white only about dollar signs for game development perspective is the shit that has MS in the pitiful situation they are in now.

If you don't think both Sony and Nintendo executives and developers don't both respect and understand the importance game development and game creation as an art form, then it doesn't matter how long you claim to have been a gamer, you're absolutely clueless.

There are reasons why Demons Souls and The Last Guardian were green lit by Sony, when if they had originally been internal projects at MS they would never have seen the light of day.

No respect for gaming as an art form is the reason why 95% of the projects from MS this gen are lifeless, uninspired, failures.

When I read this, I thought of Breath of the Wild and Horizon Dawn. They both are open world games, but with passion. Seeing ants carrying food on trees gives the game a sort of quirkiness about it. The little details like that really warm it up and separates it from other open world games. The warm colors of Horizon Dawn versus the lifeless grays and browns of other open world games. Breath of the Wild with it's colorful world that make it fun to look at. The fact that you can ride horses, cook food, camp, really make a difference and breathes life into the game.

Microsoft can put out games like that, but they need to buy studios and hire people who are passionate about gaming. Don't follow trends and just cash in, because gamers can kind of sense the effort in the game. The atmosphere gives an idea of how much you care about the game. Ironically, I think Rare actually cared about Sea of Thieves, hence the high sales despite the low score. Microsoft probably just gave them a shitty budget. Instead of paying $10 million for Rise of the Tomb Raider timed exclusive, they could have used it to invest more money and energy into Sea of Thieves.

Kali-B1rd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Kali-B1rd
Member since 2018 • 2241 Posts

You guys are really taking it personally arn't you....

Nobody is saying the ammount of work in these games is less or that they not great games.

People are saying that because Sony are focusing/narrowing in on these and letting other published games/genres lose ground they are starting to seem similar (again the Ubisoft issue.).

For people who prefer thier other games, or variety in general, suddenly the PS4 isn't on the pedestal that it's put on.

It's a valid critism just like any other here.

They are a business means nothing to an indivdual gamer or thier tastes, we are not stock holders... We don't care if they earn more money by pumping out similar style games.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebea105efb64
deactivated-5ebea105efb64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#100 deactivated-5ebea105efb64
Member since 2013 • 7262 Posts

So much loyalty for a piece of box.