Owning all consoles is a blast, isn't it?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Plug_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Plug_One
Member since 2007 • 501 Posts

There are a chosen few among the SW boards.

The few who have the wisdom to buy all three consoles of this gen.

While we get to play every single game this gen has to offer, you fanboys bicker like small monkey over the miniscule differences between the consoles.

It's quite laughable actually.

Damn, life is good!

azrealhk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 azrealhk
Member since 2006 • 1731 Posts
My target is by July I will have all three consoles and may the two handhelds as well.
-uHuRu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 -uHuRu
Member since 2007 • 158 Posts
no. all you need is a PlayStation 3.
Avatar image for TekkenMaster606
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 TekkenMaster606
Member since 2006 • 10980 Posts
What are you talking about? I own the Xbox 360 and still treat it like a red headed stepchild. At least I got the Hitachi model.
Kaosed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Kaosed
Member since 2006 • 3409 Posts

The few who have the CASH to buy all three consoles of this gen.

While we get to play every single game this gen has to offer, you fanboys bicker like small monkey over the miniscule differences between the consoles.

Damn, life is good!

Plug_One

OMG I JUST CANT STOP LAUGHING! :lol: 

Avatar image for deactivated-57d773aa56272
deactivated-57d773aa56272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 deactivated-57d773aa56272
Member since 2006 • 2292 Posts

I simply feel that the other systems don't make as much sense as what Microsoft has out there right now.

imprezawrx500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 imprezawrx500
Member since 2004 • 19187 Posts
no. all you need is a PlayStation 3.-uHuRu
then how do you play crysis?
Plug_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Plug_One
I'm sure most working adults could come up with $1250 within a matter of months if they save just a small bit each week.
Kaosed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Kaosed

[QUOTE="-uHuRu"]no. all you need is a PlayStation 3.imprezawrx500

thats why i got my xboxwii60pc, no need for a ps3. the worth playing games r being ported anyway

linkthewindow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 linkthewindow
Member since 2005 • 5654 Posts
I hope to own all the consoles someday, but for now, me pure hermit :D.
Plug_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Plug_One
I'm not much into PC gaming outside of Roller Coaster Tycoon. :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 deactivated-57d773aa56272

I'm sure most working adults could come up with $1250 within a matter of months if they save just a small bit each week.Plug_One

But still then what about the time to enjoy the games and get back on your investment.  Don't forget the HEAVY price tags that are being thrown out to the players of a game like Halo 130 dollars anyone, collector set versions of the big games?  Reminds me when Genesis Shining Force II was 80 dollars new at EB all those years ago but I was an impressionable youth and even if I only played it maybe 30 hours or 40 hours it was an awesome play that I had just never experienced anywhere.  Games these days are so stereotypical and genre based it is hard to bear.  As an adult I am very picky and careful about what I choose to experience because even if you have the dough to blow on entertainment you might as well get something you care about.

Avatar image for TekkenMaster606
TekkenMaster606

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 TekkenMaster606
Member since 2006 • 10980 Posts

Who in the world is buying this stuff with cash? Wow. Credit is the only way to go. You slide that plastic at the POS, sign the receipt and mail that check every month.

danneswegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 danneswegman
Member since 2005 • 12937 Posts
yes it is a blast, but wisdom has very little to do with it.... some people are lucky enough to b able to afford all three. i'm just really glad i'm able to and i'm enjoying some really great games at the moment
Plug_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Plug_One

Who in the world is buying this stuff with cash? Wow. Credit is the only way to go. You slide that plastic at the POS, sign the receipt and mail that check every month.

TekkenMaster606
Cash is the only way for me. I hate credit. I need to have that feeling of the money in my hand. And I'll be damned if I'm paying $130 for Halo 3. The $60 version suits me just fine.
siafni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 siafni
Member since 2005 • 629 Posts

Damn, life is good!

Plug_One

I 've never thought someone could consider themselves being smart just because they are easy and fast when it comes to getting out their wallet (or mummy's) in fornt of a counter... I guess now I know better.....

Kaosed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Kaosed
[QUOTE="Plug_One"]

Damn, life is good!

siafni

I 've never thought someone could consider themselves being smart just because they are easy and fast when it comes to getting out their wallet (or mummy's) in fornt of a counter... I guess now I know better.....

yup, nothing is more nerdy than having evry single console and evry single game 

jdang307

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jdang307
Member since 2006 • 1512 Posts
[QUOTE="-uHuRu"]no. all you need is a PlayStation 3.imprezawrx500

You didn't ask me but ... PC?
Plug_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Plug_One
Mummy? Like I said, any working adult should be able to save up $1250 over the course of six months to a year. You guys make a big deal about it, but it really isn't that hard to do.
Kaosed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Kaosed

Mummy? Like I said, any working adult should be able to save up $1250 over the course of six months to a year. You guys make a big deal about it, but it really isn't that hard to do.Plug_One

its not the time or the money, its the amount spend in just video games 

Plug_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Plug_One
Not really. When you have all three consoles, you don't need an extensive library for each. You just need a decent sized library for each console and you'll be good.
Kaosed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Kaosed

Not really. When you have all three consoles, you don't need an extensive library for each. You just need a decent sized library for each console and you'll be good.Plug_One

uhh thats the same 

Avatar image for Shadow_Elite192
Shadow_Elite192

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Shadow_Elite192
Member since 2007 • 796 Posts
I wouldn't want all consoles since the only game i play is halo 2.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 deactivated-57d773aa56272

I wouldn't want all consoles since the only game i play is halo 2.Shadow_Elite192

lol you must be REALLY excited about the new Halo 2 multiplayer map pack coming out

Shadow_Elite192

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Shadow_Elite192

[QUOTE="Shadow_Elite192"]I wouldn't want all consoles since the only game i play is halo 2.Gamertag-TFTW

lol you must be REALLY excited about the new Halo 2 multiplayer map pack coming out

hell yes.
DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 DA_B0MB
Member since 2005 • 9938 Posts

Damn, life is good!

Plug_One
I'm trying to get a Wii to complete my PSWii60 but the Wii is proving most elusive...
DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 DA_B0MB
[QUOTE="Gamertag-TFTW"]

[QUOTE="Shadow_Elite192"]I wouldn't want all consoles since the only game i play is halo 2.Shadow_Elite192

hell yes.

Not to mention... oh crap what's that game called agian?... Oh, Halo..3 was it? :P
Zohluff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 Zohluff
Member since 2006 • 321 Posts
I'm sure most working adults could come up with $1250 within a matter of months if they save just a small bit each week.Plug_One
Yes. That's true. But most working adults have other priorities and don't want to waste money on three shaky consoles within the initial year of release. Most working adults have lives outside of their dens and don't want to stock up on first wave crap for several hardcore weeks worth of gaming when one console and a few games would last your average person a couple months or more. FYI: I bloody cracked up when you used the word "wisdom" in that sentence. I think we all did.
Panzer_Zwei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Panzer_Zwei
Member since 2006 • 15498 Posts
Yeah, a blast to your wallet.
Cook66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Cook66
Member since 2004 • 5182 Posts

TekkenMaster606
Sign? Mail? Wow you are ancient.
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
PCWii for now, hopefully by the end of this year i'll be PCWii60 :D
Shadow_Elite192

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Shadow_Elite192
[QUOTE="Shadow_Elite192"][QUOTE="Gamertag-TFTW"]

[QUOTE="Shadow_Elite192"]I wouldn't want all consoles since the only game i play is halo 2.DA_B0MB

hell yes.

Not to mention... oh crap what's that game called agian?... Oh, Halo..3 was it? :P

ill play halo 2 for a bit so all the really good halo 2 people go to halo 3 so when im on the people will be easy. :D
50u1r34v3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 50u1r34v3r
Member since 2006 • 1560 Posts

[QUOTE="Plug_One"]I'm sure most working adults could come up with $1250 within a matter of months if they save just a small bit each week.Zohluff
Yes. That's true. But most working adults have other priorities and don't want to waste money on three shaky consoles within the initial year of release. Most working adults have lives outside of their dens and don't want to stock up on first wave crap for several hardcore weeks worth of gaming when one console and a few games would last your average person a couple months or more. FYI: I bloody cracked up when you used the word "wisdom" in that sentence. I think we all did.

Amen brother, the price of just the PS3 is the same as my mortgage for a month.

Add the rest of my bills to that and it's getting difficult to justify spending that insane amount on a hobby.

Don't get me wrong, if I could easily spare the money, I would probably own all 3 as well,

but in my current situation my priorities are paying those damn bills.

Tasman_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Tasman_basic
Member since 2002 • 3255 Posts
Chosen my ass! I worked for my money.
shaggymcp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#35 shaggymcp
Member since 2003 • 2896 Posts
[QUOTE="TekkenMaster606"]

Plug_One

Cash is the only way for me. I hate credit. I need to have that feeling of the money in my hand. And I'll be damned if I'm paying $130 for Halo 3. The $60 version suits me just fine.

You got any idea how many peoples lives have been ruined by the convenience of Credit Cards ? people don't use them wisely and they end up owing on them the rest of there lives.

gokurocks2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#36 gokurocks2442
Member since 2004 • 3371 Posts

Damn, life is good!

Plug_One
I couldnt agree more :D Im getting a wii when i get my income tax money and then im going to get a ps3 ....only if it doesnt give away more exclusives to xbox360
the1stmoonfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 the1stmoonfly
Member since 2006 • 3293 Posts
[QUOTE="TekkenMaster606"]

Plug_One

Credit sucks harder than a brand new baby. Dont throw yourself down the helter skelter of debt, once you start of its hard to stop and always end up at the bottom before you get to the top again.
DA_B0MB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 DA_B0MB
[QUOTE="DA_B0MB"][QUOTE="Shadow_Elite192"][QUOTE="Gamertag-TFTW"]

[QUOTE="Shadow_Elite192"]I wouldn't want all consoles since the only game i play is halo 2.Shadow_Elite192

hell yes.

ill play halo 2 for a bit so all the really good halo 2 people go to halo 3 so when im on the people will be easy. :D

Clevar, but you know you won't resist the tempatation that is Halo 3 right? 5 words to convince you: grenade launcher on battle rifle. Dont, ask me how I know... I just know. 8)
Kaosed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Kaosed
[QUOTE="Shadow_Elite192"][QUOTE="DA_B0MB"][QUOTE="Shadow_Elite192"][QUOTE="Gamertag-TFTW"]

[QUOTE="Shadow_Elite192"]I wouldn't want all consoles since the only game i play is halo 2.DA_B0MB

hell yes.

Clevar, but you know you won't resist the tempatation that is Halo 3 right? 5 words to convince you: grenade launcher on battle rifle. Dont, ask me how I know... I just know. 8)

sword-sniperrifle plz 

Pangster007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#40 Pangster007
Member since 2004 • 4426 Posts
Sure, it's a blast if you have the money. But for me, i'll just have a blast with the best of last gen games on the GC, PS2, and Xbox. It's much cheaper too.