OFFICIAL PLAYSTATION 4: Man shot dead trying to sell PS4

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#901 SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@Heil68 said:

@SolidTy said:

I got the Platinum in Resogun solo, I believe in you!

I am a tournament fighting gamer, so I do have twitch reflexes though...

Damn..I think TheEroica might be able to get that!

Yeah, it was my first official PS4 Platinum. He may be able to do it, it has a few tough trophies near the end, but totally doable.

I grabbed the Platinum last week, a Shmup or twitch reflex gamer should have a blast at any rate at least trying for it...So many great games to play right now across different platforms, and I have so little time, but I had fun returning to Resogun here in there. I still hope to beat Mario 3D before the end of the year.

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#903  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

@SolidTy:

Nice man! Just beat it in coop with Matt, awesome challenge.

Capitan_Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#904 Capitan_Kid
Member since 2009 • 6700 Posts

Did they catch the son of a bitch who murdered the guy selling a PS4? Thats messed up

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#905  Edited By John_Matherson
Member since 2013 • 2085 Posts

@Capitan_Kid said:

Did they catch the son of a bitch who murdered the guy selling a PS4? Thats messed up

Not sure but yeah pretty fked up

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#907 SolidTy

@PAL360 said:

@SolidTy:

Cheater, Cheater Pumpkin eater. I beat it all solo...man, that was so hard, I feel cheated!

Seriously, glad you enjoyed the challenge and had fun online gaming. :)

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#908 inggrish
Member since 2005 • 10502 Posts

@SolidTy: Hehe, it's more fun in Coop ;) . I now have 50% of the Resogun trophies, not sure if i will aim for platinum or not, but some of the trophies look near impossible

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#909  Edited By SolidTy

@_Matt_ said:

@SolidTy: Hehe, it's more fun in Coop ;) . I now have 50% of the Resogun trophies, not sure if i will aim for platinum or not, but some of the trophies look near impossible

Haha! As far as some of those trophies... they were near impossible, I don't blame you. Fun game, although it's $14.99...loving that PS+ that came included in the PS4 box that got the game to me for free! :)

I still have to spend that $10 giftcard Sony put in the PS4 box, I'm thinking I'll get SuperMotherload when it goes on sale since it's $14.99 right now.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#910  Edited By inggrish

@SolidTy said:

@_Matt_ said:

Haha! As far as some of those trophies... they were near impossible, I don't blame you. Fun game, although it's $14.99...loving that PS+ that came included in the PS4 box that got the game to me for free! :)

I still have to spend that $10 giftcard Sony put in the PS4 box, I'm thinking I'll get SuperMotherload when it goes on sale since it's $14.99 right now.

Ah dang, ah well, will keep playing some coop with Pal360 and see how close we get to the platinum, will probably try to save the humans on next playthrough.

I wouldn't if I were you. It's on offer, sure, but it's probably more than likely to be a free PS+ game in the coming months.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#911  Edited By SolidTy

@_Matt_ said:

@SolidTy said:

@_Matt_ said:

Ah dang, ah well, will keep playing some coop with Pal360 and see how close we get to the platinum, will probably try to save the humans on next playthrough.

I wouldn't if I were you. It's on offer, sure, but it's probably more than likely to be a free PS+ game in the coming months.

I was thinking the same thing! Which means I'll forever have $10 in my account because every digital PSN game I hope will be free due to PS+, haha.

I played the demo and it was really fun....but yeah, I do hope it's free soon, haha.

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#912 inggrish

@SolidTy said:

@_Matt_ said:

@SolidTy said:

@_Matt_ said:

I was thinking the same thing! Which means I'll forever have $10 in my account because every digital PSN game I hope will be free due to PS+, haha.

I played the demo and it was really fun....but yeah, I do hope it's free soon, haha.

It does look really fun.

I didn't even know there was a demo for it, I shall have to grab that

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#913  Edited By SolidTy

@_Matt_ said:

@SolidTy said:

@_Matt_ said:

@SolidTy said:

@_Matt_ said:

It does look really fun.

I didn't even know there was a demo for it, I shall have to grab that

I am not sure if there is a demo for it in the store (I hope there is), I played Super Motherload and other PS4/Xbone/Wii U games at an event prior to their release. Different times of course.

MrAVKV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#914 MrAVKV
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

Jesus that was one long ass post!!!!!!!!

PAL360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#915  Edited By PAL360
Member since 2007 • 30570 Posts

@SolidTy said:

@PAL360 said:

@SolidTy:

Cheater, Cheater Pumpkin eater. I beat it all solo...man, that was so hard, I feel cheated!

lol damn you and your super skills!

It was tough even in coop, and Matt helped alot! I must try solo veteran and try to not freak out, some day :P

Cheleman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#916  Edited By Cheleman
Member since 2012 • 8198 Posts

Uh... I mean who would do such a thing?

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#917 inggrish

@SolidTy said:

@_Matt_ said:

@SolidTy said:

@_Matt_ said:

When does it expire? If I were you I would wait for the DriveClub PS+ edition, play it, and if you ernjoy it, upgrade to the full version with that psn voucher.

I wish we got the psn cards like you guys did.

What's your psn btw?

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#918  Edited By Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

@PAL360 said:

@SolidTy said:

@PAL360 said:

@SolidTy:

It was tough even in coop, and Matt helped alot! I must try solo veteran and try to not freak out, some day :P

One of you you guys should help me. :P

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#919 SolidTy

@_Matt_ said:

@SolidTy said:

@_Matt_ said:

@SolidTy said:

@_Matt_ said:

When does it expire? If I were you I would wait for the DriveClub PS+ edition, play it, and if you ernjoy it, upgrade to the full version with that psn voucher.

I wish we got the psn cards like you guys did.

What's your psn btw?

I PMed you with it. :)

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#920 SolidTy

@Heil68 said:

@PAL360 said:

@SolidTy said:

@PAL360 said:

@SolidTy:

One of you you guys should help me. :P

Next time you see me online on PSN, hit me up...I may be able to squeeze you in assuming I'm not helping some other users in some other game!

Avatar image for megaspiderweb09
megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#921  Edited By megaspiderweb09
Member since 2009 • 3686 Posts

@SolidTy: No effing way.....that stuff is proper difficult damn it

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#922 SolidTy

@megaspiderweb09 said:

No way I got the Platinum? No way I an help him? No way I did it on my own? I'm confused, apologies.

I kicked this games ass on my own, as my leaderboards probably could testify (although I didn't try with those scores, those happened incidentally on the way to the Platinum).

My backround is I'm an oldschool gamer, I was a huge, huge fighting gamer at tourneys winning money, so I have the reflexes...if I have the time. I made time with Resogun because, darn it, it was fun.

You are on my FL, so you can verify my Platinum, but I in no way, shape, or form promise anyone else a Platinum. Just some fun online gaming. I did it solo, I believe in the rest of you!

megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#923 megaspiderweb09

@SolidTy: Not doubting you bro, just amazed is all. Sure we can play if you are up for it :D

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#924 inggrish

@SolidTy said:

@megaspiderweb09 said:

No way I got the Platinum? No way I an help him? No way I did it on my own? I'm confused, apologies.

I kicked this games ass on my own, as my leaderboards probably could testify (although I didn't try with those scores, those happened incidentally on the way to the Platinum).

My backround is I'm an oldschool gamer, I was a huge, huge fighting gamer at tourneys winning money, so I have the reflexes...if I have the time. I made time with Resogun because, darn it, it was fun.

You are on my FL, so you can verify my Platinum, but I in no way, shape, or form promise anyone else a Platinum. Just some fun online gaming. I did it solo, I believe in the rest of you!

Dem skillz...

Resogun is a game I will likely keep coming back to through this generation, same way I kept going back to Super Stardust.

Perhaps we can have a coop on it sometime, and I could learn something on your way of playing?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#925 SolidTy

@_Matt_ said:

@SolidTy said:

@megaspiderweb09 said:

Dem skillz...

Resogun is a game I will likely keep coming back to through this generation, same way I kept going back to Super Stardust.

Perhaps we can have a coop on it sometime, and I could learn something on your way of playing?

I'm sure if you play with me, you may pick up a thing or two maybe. A lot of how I play is very reactionary, so if you see a pattern on how I play, maybe articulate it to me. It's more instinct on my end, I don't know what I'm doing that someone else woudln't do, haha.

Maybe if I saw you play first, I could do a comparison. The only way I've seen Resogun played is the way I play it, you know what I'm saying? :P

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#926 SolidTy

@megaspiderweb09 said:

@SolidTy: Not doubting you bro, just amazed is all. Sure we can play if you are up for it :D

Alrighty then! :P

megaspiderweb09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#927 megaspiderweb09

@SolidTy: You online now?

inggrish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#928  Edited By inggrish

@SolidTy said:

@_Matt_ said:

@SolidTy said:

@megaspiderweb09 said:

Dem skillz...

I'm sure if you play with me, you may pick up a thing or two maybe. A lot of how I play is very reactionary, so if you see a pattern on how I play, maybe articulate it to me. It's more instinct on my end, I don't know what I'm doing that someone else woudln't do, haha.

Maybe if I saw you play first, I could do a comparison. The only way I've seen Resogun played is the way I play it, you know what I'm saying? :P

Ah good plan, well hopefully will have a co-op with you some point then :)

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#929 SolidTy

@megaspiderweb09 said:

@SolidTy: You online now?

No, I'm not at home right now. :(

I'll be home later. :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#930  Edited By deactivated-5f19d4c9d7318
Member since 2008 • 4166 Posts

Finally got a dispatch date on my PS4, so relieved as i thought i might not get my hands on one before Xmas and even better it's only 9 days off! Seems Amazon must have got a big batch for the UK and i only preordered once it released in the US.

musicalmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 1

#931  Edited By musicalmac  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 25098 Posts

You, too...

John_Matherson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points