Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201 xscrapzx
Member since 2007 • 6636 Posts

@Shewgenja said:

@xscrapzx said:

Yes, because once again a third party is going to abandon what currently stands to about 5-6 million user base, makes sense.

Well, they'd have to damn near double their sell-through to customers to catch up with the 360s first year in the holidays. That door is closing, not opening.

I remember quite clearly last gen this same thing happening with the roles reversed. Where MS took a huge chunk of market share from the leading console manufacturer the prior two gens beforehand. Not to mention, the fact that everyone keeps neglecting for some reason that the XONE sales are healthy. You are all acting as though it is selling 4 or 5 a week or something. There is also a good amount of people who still own and play a 360, who when the time comes could very well jump on the ONE. Sure, this is a sales gap, but lets not sit here and act like the ONE is an absolutely epic failure, because its not.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#202 Shewgenja
Member since 2009 • 21456 Posts

@xscrapzx said:

I never knew a gen was 11 months. I guess you learn something new everyday.

Oh. True Believer. Yeah, keep that dream alive. Is the XBone the Fastest Selling console ever still? How about the fastest selling XBox?

How about faster than a turtle in a tar pit?

It's okay. Keep changing the goal line while I grab some popcorn. You stick around.

DarkLink77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#203 DarkLink77
Member since 2004 • 32731 Posts

Yo, regardless of your console affiliation, I think we can all agree on one thing: the games on that list fucking blow. That was September? What a fucking joke.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@xscrapzx said:

This gen is not like last one,MS loss all markets to sony,there i no place on earth where they can make that gap from.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#205  Edited By AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

@shawty_beatz said:

@AzatiS said:

@tormentos said:

Win or lose..

I say the Ps4 outsold the xbox one again.Numbers should be out in a few hours.

PS4 has NO games , it shouldnt be able to sell 1 unit !! Sony is the worst company ever , look at Ps1/2/3 exclusives and total support to their consoles even when they are on multibillion losses.Pathetic. And one more thing... Multiplatforms dont count as games specially with others missing them big time ( we or wii or you or U or wtf ). Ok Tormentos? Because i said so ! PS4 sucks

PS4 has GOTY's coming out soon. Godborne, The God 1886, Ungoded: A Gods End, No Man's God, Ratchet and God: Remaster etc.

All MS has is the Master Flop Collection and Flopset Overdrive, maybe you can count Quantum Flop but that will come to PC as the definitive edition anyway. Then there are the TBDIF games like Halol 5: Flopians and Flopdown 3.

You flopped my eyes out ! I said PS4 has no games and thats it. The games you see on Metacritic are not actually games. Only We You has games. Wait what the hell did i say ? We You ? Not You , We ! You go Flop youselfs cows !

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Shewgenja

@xscrapzx said:

I remember quite clearly last gen this same thing happening with the roles reversed. Where MS took a huge chunk of market share from the leading console manufacturer the prior two gens beforehand. Not to mention, the fact that everyone keeps neglecting for some reason that the XONE sales are healthy. You are all acting as though it is selling 4 or 5 a week or something. There is also a good amount of people who still own and play a 360, who when the time comes could very well jump on the ONE. Sure, this is a sales gap, but lets not sit here and act like the ONE is an absolutely epic failure, because its not.

Here's what YOU seem to forget.

1. BluRay won a format war that was held over the PS3s head like a pendulum for the first two years it was out.

2. The PS3 wasn't weaker than the 360.

3. Sony's first party makes MSes dev support look like Chuckles the Clown tripping on shrooms while Benny Hill theme music plays in the background.

4. There was no price parity between the two consoles for at least half the generation

5. Bungie made games exclusively for Xbox, not the out-sourced Indian Call Center known as 343i

6. Kinect happened, Move happened. MS relegated studios like Rare to be motion-control dreck developers while 360 owners trickled over to PS3-ville, hence the catch up.

Your whole "Bu-bu-bu teh PS3 was able to catch up" argument hinges ENTIRELY around some hope that Sony makes a Kinect-level punt to the fanbase and even then..

7. America belongs to the PS4, which was one of two major markets worldwide that kept the 360 afloat at all.

But, you know. Keep the dream alive. My popcorn is ready.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207 Shewgenja

Oh and honorable mention goes to the fact PS4 is easier to develop for than the Xbone. In case you want to add any other feathers that were once upon a time in the 360s cap to this bonfire you want to do your little rain dance around.

AzatiS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#208 AzatiS
Member since 2004 • 14969 Posts

Oh boy ... oh boy ! With a free game and still cant do it !

xscrapzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209 xscrapzx

@Shewgenja said:

@xscrapzx said:

Oh. True Believer. Yeah, keep that dream alive. Is the XBone the Fastest Selling console ever still? How about the fastest selling XBox?

How about faster than a turtle in a tar pit?

It's okay. Keep changing the goal line while I grab some popcorn. You stick around.

When did I talk about the fastest selling console in any of my posts and what the hell are you even talking about? If the numbers are healthy and there is revenue coming in, it doesn't matter. Its not about being a true believer, its called common sense. Its why you sit here on a forum and talk shit like most fanboys and people run businesses, and if the PS4 is so damn good why are there a ton of supporters including yourself of said console on here bashing the xbox? Shouldn't you be playing your superior console instead of sounding foolish and drooling over a company and their sales for a month? Secondly, changing the goal line? What the hell goal are you speaking of? You are stating the gen is over and MS should stop selling consoles when they have sold a good amount and it hasn't even been out for a year yet. It has plenty of support, a healthy community, and still a shit ton of users on the 360. You have no clue

xscrapzx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210 xscrapzx

@Shewgenja said:

@xscrapzx said:

Here's what YOU seem to forget.

1. BluRay won a format war that was held over the PS3s head like a pendulum for the first two years it was out.

2. The PS3 wasn't weaker than the 360.

3. Sony's first party makes MSes dev support look like Chuckles the Clown tripping on shrooms while Benny Hill theme music plays in the background.

4. There was no price parity between the two consoles for at least half the generation

5. Bungie made games exclusively for Xbox, not the out-sourced Indian Call Center known as 343i

6. Kinect happened, Move happened. MS relegated studios like Rare to be motion-control dreck developers while 360 owners trickled over to PS3-ville, hence the catch up.

Your whole "Bu-bu-bu teh PS3 was able to catch up" argument hinges ENTIRELY around some hope that Sony makes a Kinect-level punt to the fanbase and even then..

7. America belongs to the PS4, which was one of two major markets worldwide that kept the 360 afloat at all.

But, you know. Keep the dream alive. My popcorn is ready.

I'm glad I'm done doing what I had to do on the PC, because it is clear that the fanboys have gotten worse on this site and the community intelligence has fallen severely. Have fun talking about sales for the next hour or so on top of the hour that you have already been on here, while your superior console sits there not being played. Have a good night.

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

The damage control in this thread by lemmings is truly pathetic. It's kinda sad to know some people think the way they do.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#212  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Chutebox said:
@freedomfreak said:
@tormentos said:

No i like woman..hahaha

Wait... Wait a minute.. You never had a walk on the brown side?

Dude...fucking ugh

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213 Shewgenja

@xscrapzx said:

When did I talk about the fastest selling console in any of my posts and what the hell are you even talking about? If the numbers are healthy and there is revenue coming in, it doesn't matter. Its not about being a true believer, its called common sense. Its why you sit here on a forum and talk shit like most fanboys and people run businesses, and if the PS4 is so damn good why are there a ton of supporters including yourself of said console on here bashing the xbox? Shouldn't you be playing your superior console instead of sounding foolish and drooling over a company and their sales for a month? Secondly, changing the goal line? What the hell goal are you speaking of? You are stating the gen is over and MS should stop selling consoles when they have sold a good amount and it hasn't even been out for a year yet. It has plenty of support, a healthy community, and still a shit ton of users on the 360. You have no clue

Hey, if you want to duck one under and have an N64 gen, then have at it. Just know where things stand. It's all happened before and I've been a gamer through it all. Just, please don't sell us on fairy tales of miracle comebacks and cite previous gen success stories as proof in the pudding.

If there is one lesson to be learned at all from last gen that actually matters, it's that the Wii really ran shit out of nowhere while Sony faltered. Despite having the better gaming system, Sony struggled to the finish line to repair the damage done to their reputation and that was with a little help from blunders on Nintendo's and MSes part. Sony managed to turn their negatives into positives and get through to consumers what they wanted to actually do with the PS3.

Xbone? Not happening. They abandoned Kinect with the quickness. They abandoned their always-online crap before the machine even hit shelves. You don't even hear them bring up the cloud these days. The best hope you have, if you are a tried and true Xbox guy is that the Xbone manages to just stay in the PS4s wake long enough to be relevant. It's already in MSes messaging for the device. Forget parity. Forget winning. Crumple that up and add that to the bonfire. Just hope the investors don't get too restless between now and whenever MS can feasibly launch a next console in about 5 years.

Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Promised_Trini
Member since 2008 • 3651 Posts

@Ragnarok1051: I say leave them,fanboys will be fanboys.I mean if it was the other way,around PS fanboys would be damage controlling.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Shewgenja

@xscrapzx said:

I'm glad I'm done doing what I had to do on the PC, because it is clear that the fanboys have gotten worse on this site and the community intelligence has fallen severely. Have fun talking about sales for the next hour or so on top of the hour that you have already been on here, while your superior console sits there not being played. Have a good night.

Yeah, that's what I thought. You have nothing. Let the adults talk, now.

For your information, I have a gaming PC, WiiU and a PS4. I'm not missing out on much, but thank you for the concern.

Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216 Promised_Trini

Well this thread went to hell fast.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

@xscrapzx said:

Last gen the 360 was cheaper and 1 year before the competition,this time those 2 are not present like i already told you this gen is different.

Ragnarok1051

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219 Ragnarok1051
Member since 2007 • 20238 Posts

@Promised_Trini: The fact that they have to insult American buyers for their purchases is pathetic.

Ghost120x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 Ghost120x
Member since 2009 • 6058 Posts

Damn PS4 (o.O). It might be the best selling next gen console for an entire year. MS has a chance with halo though because LBP has no hype and is destined to flop. GTA bundle might save Ps4 though.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221 Shewgenja

@Ghost120x said:

Damn PS4 (o.O). It might be the best selling next gen console for an entire year. MS has a chance with halo though because LBP has no hype and is destined to flop. GTA bundle might save Ps4 though.

SingStar is also a big seller. Won't be hyped here but at PS4s price point, it's bound to move units anyways.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

Wow, I thought the bundles and price drop woulf of finally got the Xbone a win in NA. Still time with good games coming out in the next few months but one thing is for sure guys...

SONY and the PS4 is rolling LARGE guys and is the current gen 8 console leader.

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Shewgenja

284K for the Xbone. So yeah, PS4 almost sold double..

Considering all the price-cutting and bundling, getting a bump of 80k sales is pretty frightening.

Heil68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224 Heil68
Member since 2004 • 60713 Posts

@lglz1337 said:

lol pachter, lol lemmings, lol MS, lol Forza, lol bundles

KING is BACK!!!

I'm sure that Asus router + DNLA will bring up sales @b4x...Maybe message Patcher and let him know.

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#225 PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

Lems actually thought they had a chance

Shewgenja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226 Shewgenja

@PhazonBlazer said:

Well, it was a bigger bump than Titanfall, at least lol

Giancar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227 Giancar
Member since 2006 • 19159 Posts
  • PS4 - 538k
  • XB1 - 284k

There are the numbers, now you can continue with the salez wars

sailor232

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228 sailor232
Member since 2003 • 6880 Posts

Yeah nothing is stopping the Ps4, we all knew this awhile back, the shocking part is Lemmings still think there's hope. The Xbox One will still be successful and sell a great amount of systems by the end of the gen, just the Ps4 will sell more. In the end why should any of us care, as long as there are great games to play on all systems, we win. Not like we can play sales or get money from these numbers.

Karnage108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230 Karnage108
Member since 2010 • 2595 Posts

I cared about this kind of sales stuff when I was a teenager now I don't understand why anyone gives a shit...unless you're a teenager with nothing to do but play video games, in which case just enjoy the damn games cause this stuff isn't worth caring about.

That and PC gaming = who cares about anything else.

@PhazonBlazer said:

Cows actually thought they had games

YD_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#231 YD_11
Member since 2006 • 1867 Posts

I officially feel sorry for 538k people for the month of september

_SWAG_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By _SWAG_
Member since 2009 • 2674 Posts

the ps4 is the greatest system ever created! no sunflop overflop no gaylo remake no cod xbone bundles can stop the godstation4. the ps4 will continue to outsell that piece of crap system until the end of time. real talk no fanboy shit. Sony Wins Another Month!!! SWAM!!! Sony Wins Another Year!!! SWAY!!! Sony Wins Another Generation!!! SWAG!!!

PhazonBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#233  Edited By PhazonBlazer
Member since 2007 • 12013 Posts

@Karnage18 said:

I cared about this kind of sales stuff when I was a teenager now I don't understand why anyone gives a shit...unless you're a teenager with nothing to do but play video games, in which case just enjoy the damn games cause this stuff isn't worth caring about.

@PhazonBlazer said:

Promised_Trini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234 Promised_Trini

@Ragnarok1051: Yup that does make them pathetic for sure.

Karnage108

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235 Karnage108
Member since 2010 • 2595 Posts

@PhazonBlazer said:

@Karnage18 said:

@PhazonBlazer said:

Not really jelly of non-existence.

It better be strawberry jelly anyway.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0367b217732
deactivated-5b0367b217732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 9

#236  Edited By deactivated-5b0367b217732
Member since 2014 • 1697 Posts

You guys are clueless. The Xbox One still hasn't released in Argentina! That's 40 million people, all dying to get their hands on the Godbox. Even the Pope wants one!

Incoming Microsoft domination. You heard it here first. Screw the other markets...

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

@Giancar said:
  • PS4 - 538k
  • XB1 - 284k

There are the numbers, now you can continue with the salez wars

Boom.

That's about what I had for Xbone , but I only had the PS4 at like 325k. PS4 is a beast.

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#238  Edited By Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

TC not doing a good job of updating the OP.

Avatar image for GrenadeLauncher
GrenadeLauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239 GrenadeLauncher
Member since 2004 • 6843 Posts

Sorry Pachter.

Bundles put PS versions of Destiny ahead of Xbone too. Impressive showing for a Bungie game on PlayStation.

trugs26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240 trugs26
Member since 2004 • 7539 Posts

@DarkLink77 said:

Yo, regardless of your console affiliation, I think we can all agree on one thing: the games on that list fucking blow. That was September? What a fucking joke.

The only notable games are Destiny and Smash Bros. 3DS. This is the quiet before the storm... November is gonna wreck your wallet.

Sollet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241 Sollet
Member since 2003 • 8282 Posts

Another month another loss for team Xbone. Oh well maybe one day!

smashed_pinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By smashed_pinata
Member since 2005 • 3747 Posts

@RR360DD said:

Geoff keighlys a fucking gimp.

Seriously. People read a random tweet of his and they cream their pants over sales? lmao

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#243 nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts

Xbone was doubled. BAHAHAHA

Destiny gave PS4 a nice boost.

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

~120k for Forza Horizon 2 (XB1/360) - no clue on the split yet.

Avatar image for ReadingRainbow4
ReadingRainbow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#245  Edited By ReadingRainbow4
Member since 2012 • 18733 Posts

@Nike_Air said:

~120k for Forza Horizon 2 (XB1/360) - no clue on the split yet.

Damn that's grim.

Lems better start buying some games or they might have to cancel xbox.

Salt_The_Fries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247 Salt_The_Fries
Member since 2008 • 12480 Posts

Fanboys will remain fanboys. If Knack 2 was to be released the same day as Halo 5, it would've outsold it 3:1.

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

BUT PUTCHURRRR SAID XD

Lol seriously lems, some moron who is always wrong says xbone will sell more and they get their hopes up xD