NPD November: XB1 (including X1X) has its stongest sales month ever---------->is still beaten by the PS4 in units sold.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#302 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03
Member since 2014 • 6005 Posts

@roulette: A little bit of your soul just died, Nya.

That being said, I love you. I know you have a good heart in there. :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

@roulette: Hey, all this nonsense aside, if you just want to talk, then pm me. You can talk about whatever, I don't care. I feel like you need to say something that has nothing to do with video games.

Just offering an ear, if you want it. I do hope you have a nice day. :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

@roulette: Well, believe what you want. I care about you. I like to do the SW thing a lot, but when I see people hurting--like really hurting, for whatever reason--my heart takes over. And my heart is with you.

So, again, if you want to talk, hit me up in pm. I'll talk. Otherwise, take care of yourself, dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

@roulette: OK. Maybe I'll check it out. :)

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309 Xabiss
Member since 2012 • 4749 Posts

@roulette said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

@roulette: How long would you like this alt to survive, Nyadc? Go ahead. Give me an estimate.

I couldn't give less of a shit because I can come back at will, if you can't focus on the discussion then shut up. You think constantly repeating my name does something like you're an internet detective lol? All you really are is a fucking retard who can't counter the shit I say so you bleat on about me alting.

Kill yourself you dumb slut, it's amazing you've survived this long being as stupid as you are.

Hi, I'm DYNAMITECOP, WOOPDIE FUCKING DOOO!

Someone just got WRECKED and it wasn't Dynamitecop damn son!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

@roulette said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

If it's any incentive, people talk about PSVR there.

I bought one BTW.

Oh yeah? So how do you like it? What games have you played?

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312 Xabiss

@roulette said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

@roulette: Well, believe what you want. I care about you. I like to do the SW thing a lot, but when I see people hurting--like really hurting, for whatever reason--my heart takes over. And my heart is with you.

So, again, if you want to talk, hit me up in pm. I'll talk. Otherwise, take care of yourself, dude.

lmao, you can't be serious.

All I want to do is talk about video games, people here have made it more than that, they have made it personal and I'm not putting up with it.

Come over to the other forum, we can freely BS about anything without overbearing shit moderation.

http://systemwars.net/bb/

Dyna I always thought you were good for the forums and I think it sucks they keep banning you to be honest. I wish they would just leave you alone.

You bought a PSVR? How do you like it. I am always on the fence, but I feel like I should wait for the next generation of VR.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

@roulette said:
@reduc_ab_ said:
@roulette said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

I bought one BTW.

I got the Skyrim bundle for $250, and I got a Pro for for $300 on Amazon then they knocked $151 off the price for trading in my The Last of Us standard PS4 bundle. I've played Skyrim, Driveclub VR, DOAX3, some demos like The Last Guardian and messed with some other stuff.

It's pretty cool, I waited for the right deals.

Yeah, It's best to go with the Pro. Looks cleaner with a lot of VR stuff like RE7, Farpoint, Superhot, Skryim, etc. Personally I'm fine with the OG PS4+PSVR. Works for me. Haven't tried that TLG demo, but want to just to see Trico up close. I've been spending all of my time with Skyrim. I've put in around forty hours so far. Pretty much addicted. But that RE7 DLC just came out, so I want to jump on that. Horror stuff is more up my alley.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317 deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

@roulette said:
@reduc_ab_ said:
@roulette said:
@reduc_ab_ said:
@roulette said:

I bought one BTW.

I got the Skyrim bundle for $250, and I got a Pro for for $300 on Amazon then they knocked $151 off the price for trading in my The Last of Us standard PS4 bundle. I've played Skyrim, Driveclub VR, DOAX3, some demos like The Last Guardian and messed with some other stuff.

It's pretty cool, I waited for the right deals.

Yeah, It's best to go with the Pro. Looks cleaner with a lot of VR stuff like RE7, Farpoint, Superhot, Skryim, etc. Personally I'm fine with the OG PS4+PSVR. Works for me. Haven't tried that TLG demo, but want to just to see Trico up close. I've been spending all of my time with Skyrim. I've put in around forty hours so far. Pretty much addicted. But that RE7 DLC just came out, so I want to jump on that. Horror stuff is more up my alley.

I would invest more time in Skyrim VR but I got it for the X on Black Friday, modded the hell out of it and have been playing it there.

Back in the day I played it on the PS3, with no mods, obviously. It's a good thing, I think, because I never got used to using mods, so I don't really care to have them. Anyway, creeping up behind a bandit and stabbing him/her in the back in VR is.........a lot more fun than doing it on flatscreen. In a very morbid kind of way lol.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318 Xabiss

@roulette: Well that sucks, but I don't blame you doing what you are doing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#320 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts

@roulette said:
@Xabiss said:
@roulette said:
@reduc_ab_ said:

All I want to do is talk about video games, people here have made it more than that, they have made it personal and I'm not putting up with it.

Come over to the other forum, we can freely BS about anything without overbearing shit moderation.

Dyna I always thought you were good for the forums and I think it sucks they keep banning you to be honest. I wish they would just leave you alone.

You bought a PSVR? How do you like it. I am always on the fence, but I feel like I should wait for the next generation of VR.

I made about a 5,000 word post directed to byshop trying to work things out, he didn't care, he shot it down immediately and it was at that moment that I said **** it.

If they won't even give me the opportunity to try again then screw it, I'll just waste more of their time and be an asshole. Being nice and proactive got me no where.

Hahaha wow really? That sucks...then again I'm not surprised he didn't care. How are those forums at systemwars.net?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322 deactivated-5e081d8b4abb0
Member since 2017 • 1499 Posts

@roulette said:
@dagubot said:
@roulette said:
@Xabiss said:
@roulette said:

I made about a 5,000 word post directed to byshop trying to work things out, he didn't care, he shot it down immediately and it was at that moment that I said **** it.

If they won't even give me the opportunity to try again then screw it, I'll just waste more of their time and be an asshole. Being nice and proactive got me no where.

Hahaha wow really? That sucks...then again I'm not surprised he didn't care. How are those forums at systemwars.net?

It's exactly like here without the over bearing moderation. You can actually speak your mind.

I'll check it out...thanks man :)

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#324 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@phbz:

Quote :

Wait so you guys did bother to lose your time browsing through the forum looking for proof and on top of that you didn't even find a single specific statement about this month sales? Well that was funny!

Loe12k clearly referred to Scorpio's month launch and that Scorpio alone will outsell the PS4 family.

Funny is now you trying to spin that not a single Xbone fan claimed that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#325 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

@mowgly1: Ah you mean team cow manage to find a single inactive GS user to claim ownage over all lems. I stand corrected.

mowgly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#326 mowgly1
Member since 2017 • 2994 Posts

@phbz:

Inactive or not, his account are still part of this forum and posts too.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#327  Edited By Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@roulette: Oh look. NyaDC made yet another sad alt. I would hope that anyone who gets banned from this forum has enough going on in their personal life that they can move on and live their lives, but I suppose that isn't always the case.

@Xabiss said:

@roulette: Well that sucks, but I don't blame you doing what you are doing.

As much as Nya likes to play the innocent victim, the fact of the matter is he was striked and warned MANY times for acting like a general asshat towards other users before he was banned. He chose to ignore those warnings over and over again and act like a douchenozzle, which is why he's now no longer allowed to post. Long winded diatribes about why he should be given a "second" chance (when he's already had nearly a dozen) aside, he burned up all his chances a long time before he decided to actually take the mod teams' warnings seriously.

-Byshop

Avatar image for deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

#328 deactivated-5f3ec00254b0d
Member since 2009 • 6278 Posts

@mowgly1: No, I get it. I was kind of congratulating you guys. Well done!

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329 Xabiss

@mowgly1 said:

@phbz:

Quote :

Wait so you guys did bother to lose your time browsing through the forum looking for proof and on top of that you didn't even find a single specific statement about this month sales? Well that was funny!

Loe12k clearly referred to Scorpio's month launch and that Scorpio alone will outsell the PS4 family.

Funny is now you trying to spin that not a single Xbone fan claimed that.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330 kingtito
Member since 2003 • 11775 Posts

@quadknight said:

@kingtito: Except for the little fact that PSVR support isnt slowing down but it’s actually increasing at a steady pace. According to your logic poor sales means that...

“support starts to diminish over time”

What are we seeing in reality? PSVR’s support is growing from Sony and 3rd party devs as we’ve seen from E3, PGW, and PSX while Xbone is the one with its support evaporating. Xbone’s pathetic 2018 looks worse than 2017 and 2017 was worse than 2016. You’ve just successfully proven my point that Xbone is a flop since MS continues to support it less and less every year lol.

? You can’t argue to save your life (or the Xbone’s in this case lol).

You lack common sense not to mention you're emotionally invested. Vita started out with support but how'd that go? Many many Sony peripherals started out with decent to good support. Your argument is based on feelings and the fact you have your head stuffed up Sony's ass. Your argument is soooo weak your only retort is to bring up the Xbox, which just had one of it's most successful months. Time will tell if Sony continues to support the PSVR with it's piss poor sales but you and I know Sony has a history of killing support for products with low sales......Vita just said hi.

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#331 FLOPPAGE_50
Member since 2004 • 4500 Posts

@reduc_ab_: look at you swerve after trying to shove a vague quote down everyones throat all night

All I read is you could provide 0 proof and are throwing in the towel

Instead of taking the L you stoop yourself lower by continuing to try your awful broken agenda.

Talk about rekt lmao

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By FLOPPAGE_50

@Xabiss: apprently defending yourself from bullshit accusations and pushing the accuser to the brink means we are a support group? Lmao

Cute coming from them when they were organizing and posting one after the other last night.

Talk about desperation

FLOPPAGE_50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By FLOPPAGE_50

@Byshop: no offense dude but this forum is full of asshat douche trolling

Just keep it consistent is all I ask, I see some people get away with way too much on here

This thread is a prime example, It got to the point where they started "witch hunting" to support an argument no one brought up.

Xabiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334 Xabiss

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

@Xabiss: apprently defending yourself from bullshit accusations and pushing the accuser to the brink means we are a support group? Lmao

Cute coming from them when they were organizing and posting one after the other last night.

Talk about desperation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335  Edited By deactivated-5c0b07b32bf03

@FLOPPAGE_50: Still unable to provide proof that the mention of November is essential to proving that you did, in fact, claim that the X1X would overtake the PS4, which is the basis for lem ownage in this thread, I see. Oh, and see the gif below your quotes. It should resonate with you fairly well. Have a nice day! ;)

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

@reduc_ab_: look at you swerve after trying to shove a vague quote down everyones throat all night

All I read is you could provide 0 proof and are throwing in the towel

Instead of taking the L you stoop yourself lower by continuing to try your awful broken agenda.

Talk about rekt lmao

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

Just keep it consistent is all I ask, I see some people get away with way too much on here

This thread is a prime example, It got to the point where they started "witch hunting" to support an argument no one brought up.

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

Talk about desperation

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By QuadKnight
Member since 2015 • 12916 Posts

@kingtito said:
@quadknight said:

@kingtito: Except for the little fact that PSVR support isnt slowing down but it’s actually increasing at a steady pace. According to your logic poor sales means that...

What are we seeing in reality? PSVR’s support is growing from Sony and 3rd party devs as we’ve seen from E3, PGW, and PSX while Xbone is the one with its support evaporating. Xbone’s pathetic 2018 looks worse than 2017 and 2017 was worse than 2016. You’ve just successfully proven my point that Xbone is a flop since MS continues to support it less and less every year lol.

You lack common sense not to mention you're emotionally invested. Vita started out with support but how'd that go? Many many Sony peripherals started out with decent to good support. Your argument is based on feelings and the fact you have your head stuffed up Sony's ass. Your argument is soooo weak your only retort is to bring up the Xbox, which just had one of it's most successful months. Time will tell if Sony continues to support the PSVR with it's piss poor sales but you and I know Sony has a history of killing support for products with low sales......Vita just said hi.

That's rich coming from a clown like you, the Butthurt King himself.

PSVR isn't the Vita. Vita was doomed from day one, it was competing with cellphones and the much better 3DS and was getting dominated by both. Its sales were terrible from day one and it was overpriced. You're a complete clown to compare both seeing as PSVR is dominating the competition and VR is a whole new medium with a bright future ahead of it.

Your head is stuffed far too much MS's ass to see clearly. I completely destroyed your stupid argument with your own logic. PSVR has far more support for your POSXbone and yet you're here talking about Vita lol. ? Talk about irony, you're the one supporting a dying platform and you're trying to preach about being stuck up a company's ass lol. Your head is stuck so far up MS' ass you can literally taste what Phil Spencer had for lunch this afternoon.

tubbyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337 tubbyc
Member since 2005 • 4004 Posts

@quadknight said:
@kingtito said:
@quadknight said:

PSVR isn't the Vita. Vita was doomed from day one, it was competing with cellphones and the much better 3DS and was getting dominated by both. Its sales were terrible from day one and it was overpriced. You're a complete clown to compare both seeing as PSVR is dominating the competition and VR is a whole new medium with a bright future ahead of it.

Your head is stuffed far too much MS's ass to see clearly. I completely destroyed your stupid argument with your own logic. PSVR has far more support for your POSXbone and yet you're here talking about Vita lol. ? Talk about irony, you're the one supporting a dying platform and you're trying to preach about being stuck up a company's ass lol. Your head is so stuck so far up MS' ass you can literally taste what Phil Spencer had for lunch this afternoon.

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338  Edited By SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44143 Posts

@blufalconultra said:
@Xabiss said:
@needhealing said:

Wow the damage control from lemmings in this thread is yummy. I clearly remember last month they were shouting that the XBX would be the resurrection of Microsoft and destroy ps4 in sales. Now they are backing out. Lemmings just admit it, the Xbox brand is trashy right now and Playstation won this gen.

Then show SW when that was said. I am on these boards a lot and I don't recall this at all. Not saying it was not said, but I keep seeing fanboys spouting this off as fact without any proof at all.

Because if it was said that is pretty foolish. A $500 dollar machine has no chance against a $199 sales monster.

It was said all over the net. Go find it yourself. No one is your errand boy to something that is a fact lol. I am not going back 6 months to a year to prove something that is fact and trivial. It was said on this site and that is a FACT. Id on't keep track of every fanboy lol.

@Vatusus said:

That article is so vague... where does the switch fits in there? Below or above X1?

Oh and I noticed this part

The PS4 remains the best-selling console this year overall.

So, in its release year, the Switch hasnt sold better then the 4yo PS4. Yes, it's true the PS4 had a 2 month advantage but lets not forget IT IS the Swicth launch year. And people were saying the Switch could outsell the PS4 WW. Ah, in sheep's dreams maybe

PS4 has US and EU markets, the two biggest markets

The Swicth has Japan, the third biggest market

Do people still really believe the Switch can outsell the PS4? Really?! I'm talking about some yt videos that claimed that because of the 10M mark

Switch won't touch PS4 either, but I bought a Switch because it has exclusives that I want to play. Something Xbox doesn't have.

@SecretPolice said:

Unholy Cowzerz... MS.... Xbox Won. :P

In other Xbox news, the NPD Group announced today that the Xbox One was the top-performing console during November in terms of dollar sales,

The Xbox One X costs more money. It didn't make more money you idiot lol. Add up the dollar amount of the Xbox and it was higher obviously. That does not equal profit. No wins period so shut up and take your L. Xbox fans are really taking this L hard. It's not like you are not used to losing lol. You are the Cleveland Browns of gaming ROFL. A bunch of retards trying to turn that frown upside down. Cockroaches.

Dayum, this lil calf is fit to be tied. Needed to create yet another alt as well. I'm thinking this alt doesn't last long. lolol

Good stuff cult bovine, keep it coming. :P

Avatar image for Bread_or_Decide
Bread_or_Decide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 Bread_or_Decide
Member since 2007 • 29761 Posts

PSWITCH4 wins again.

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340 kingtito

@quadknight said:
@kingtito said:
@quadknight said:

Your head is stuffed far too much MS's ass to see clearly. I completely destroyed your stupid argument with your own logic. PSVR has far more support for your POSXbone and yet you're here talking about Vita lol. ? Talk about irony, you're the one supporting a dying platform and you're trying to preach about being stuck up a company's ass lol. Your head is stuck so far up MS' ass you can literally taste what Phil Spencer had for lunch this afternoon.

No it's a peripheral with poor sales. The Vita was a handheld that Sony choose to stop supporting because, you guessed it, poor sales. You think the PSVR is immune? So you think because it's outselling the other VR units Sony is going to ignore the poor sales? Hahaha you're an idiot if you actually believe that. What it does VS the Oculus or Vibe has nothing to do with whether or not Sony continues to support it down the line if the sales continue to be poor. Besides, the PSVR isn't even in competition with either of those VR units.

Your head is stuffed far too much Sony's ass to see clearly. Fixed it for you since you're the one emotionally invested in a peripheral. I have Sony's history for supporting peripherals on my side, what do you have? Sony's word? Hahahahaha yeah you're a clown alright.

tormentos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341 tormentos
Member since 2003 • 33784 Posts

lol b4x dynamite nya meltdown is epic as ever..

He probably has 3 more alts this last one was ban as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342 deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@tormentos said:

lol b4x dynamite nya meltdown is epic as ever..

He probably has 3 more alts this last one was ban as well.

How many alts you got going here tormy? there's been a shitload more cow alts popping up here lately all ready to go through people's post history and old threads exactly like you do, and you have been absent for a while on here.

Come clean tormy and I will give you 2 thumbs up lol.

X_CAPCOM_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#343 X_CAPCOM_X
Member since 2004 • 9555 Posts

@i_p_daily: he was absent because of a hurricane dude.

Avatar image for deactivated-6092a2d005fba
deactivated-6092a2d005fba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344  Edited By deactivated-6092a2d005fba
Member since 2015 • 22663 Posts

@X_CAPCOM_X: Ok and?

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56214 Posts

@FLOPPAGE_50 said:

In case if you haven't notice, System Wars (not this place but the whole damn GS in general) is dead! SW has gone downhill over the past months here, so what's the point of asking to keep it consistent? Few of the most active mods like Charizard & Desmonic left. When they left, this place is a disaster as it is and most of the good folks here just quite.

GameboyTroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 1

#346  Edited By GameboyTroy
Member since 2011 • 9732 Posts

PS4 Gobbled Up Half of All Physical Game Sales in UK This Year

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347 QuadKnight

@GameboyTroy said:

"?B...bu....bu....bu....but FlopBoneX and Flopza!!!11"

kingtito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348 kingtito

@quadknight said:
@GameboyTroy said:

"?B...bu....bu....bu....but FlopBoneX and Flopza!!!11"

Wasn't that a forgone conclusion already quack? What exactly is your point in posting other than to act like an asshat?

QuadKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349 QuadKnight

@kingtito: ? Damage control, cry harder butthurt lem.

asylumni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#350 asylumni
Member since 2003 • 3304 Posts

@quadknight said:

@kingtito: ? Damage control, cry harder butthurt lem.

Damage control? Are you sure the "forgone conclusion" isn't that Microsoft's first assessment that lemmings mostly care about TV TV TV, sports sports sports, was correct and games are just an afterthought?