Now that it's been established the XboneX is the GOAT and a better investment than the Pro

• 55 results
ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

@lexxluger said:
@nygamespotter said:

I'm expecting them to announce some games at TGA. It should surprise a lot of Xbox sceptics.

Good luck with that!

Xbox fans are still waiting on games MS announced in 2014.

If MS do "announce" any new games you'll be luck to get them by the time PS5 comes out...if they aren't cancelled a month before release.

To be fair, some games like Super Lucky Tail did release pretty fast and they do announce new games like Age of Empires 4. Though I have no idea if and how they port that to the xOne

Pcmasterrace69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#52 Pcmasterrace69
Member since 2017 • 373 Posts

I want to buy xbox one x too since its great price quality machine.

But I gotta save money for other stuff and getting another gaming machine doesnt seem urgent right now to me (own pc 1050 ti g4560 2x4gb ddr4 2133 ram // and own ps4 pro).

Now on topic: ps4 pro lost? it has 60+ million player base.

Also it got exclusives (the ones you really want to play but cant) xD

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44084 Posts

Nice work TC. Threads like this show just how overwhelming the numbers are here against saying anything good about MS/Xbox . It's like you threw holy water on vampires... It Burnnnsss.... . lol :P

lexxluger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By lexxluger
Member since 2017 • 599 Posts

@ArchoNils2 said:
@lexxluger said:
@nygamespotter said:

I'm expecting them to announce some games at TGA. It should surprise a lot of Xbox sceptics.

Good luck with that!

Xbox fans are still waiting on games MS announced in 2014.

If MS do "announce" any new games you'll be luck to get them by the time PS5 comes out...if they aren't cancelled a month before release.

To be fair, some games like Super Lucky Tail did release pretty fast and they do announce new games like Age of Empires 4. Though I have no idea if and how they port that to the xOne

lol yeah...Super Lucky's Tail! That was...umm, an epic undertaking for MS to be sure!

I was thinking more of actuall AAA level projects, but if you're counting budget indie range titles like SLT then sure but even then look how long cuphead took to come out.

samfisher56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 samfisher56
Member since 2005 • 772 Posts

lol flopbox the goat lol nice joke

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6849 Posts

It's not a better investment if you don't prefer the exclusive games on that platform.