nobody understands exclusives

This topic is locked from further discussion.

darrowby88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 darrowby88
Member since 2005 • 861 Posts

i keep reading posts about mass effect or Halo on ps3 or god of war or rachet on 360

thesegames are published by microsot and sony, which means there is n way that they go to other consoles.

so llets stop with the mass effect on ps3 OMG threads and resistance on 360 threads 

the-very-best

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 the-very-best
Member since 2006 • 14486 Posts
I haven't seen more than one "Resistance on 360" or "Mass Effect on PS3" since I've been here.
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts
    Exlusives are games that will apear on one console exclusively, hence the name exclusive. There, I showed I understand it. Do I get a prize?
dubvisions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 dubvisions
Member since 2006 • 1815 Posts
    Exlusives are games that will apear on one console exclusively, hence the name exclusive. There, I showed I understand it. Do I get a prize?SpruceCaboose
Nope, you proved nothing. He's saying that he's seen people stating that even the "exclusive" exclusives made by Sony and Microsoft are being thrown into the multiplat mix.
SpruceCaboose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#5 SpruceCaboose
Member since 2005 • 24589 Posts

[QUOTE="SpruceCaboose"] Exlusives are games that will apear on one console exclusively, hence the name exclusive. There, I showed I understand it. Do I get a prize?dubvisions
Nope, you proved nothing. He's saying that he's seen people stating that even the "exclusive" exclusives made by Sony and Microsoft are being thrown into the multiplat mix.

Actually, I proved that I know what the term means, which he implied that I do not when he wrote, "nobody understands exclusives".

In all actuality, I could care less that some fanboy makes a thread expressing hope and/or "proof" that a 2nd party game (Game developed out of house and then published by a first party, such as GeoW) is going to go multi-platform. I know they won't, and most people know that they won't, so why waste time replying to point that out?

They are not even prevalent threads, since I don't ever recall seeing one. I have seen people mention them in threads, but that's about it.